• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:12
CEST 06:12
KST 13:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8315 users

[SPL] Woongjin Stars VS KeSPA Team Eight - Page 83

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 87 Next
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
January 28 2012 07:11 GMT
#1641
On January 28 2012 14:55 Milkis wrote:
jaedong's interview is pretty damn amusing, ahahaha


trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrranslate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
11 years and counting- TL #680
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
January 28 2012 07:16 GMT
#1642
On January 28 2012 00:05 NicksonReyes wrote:
Prediction: If Sea gets a P, Team 8 will lose. If Sea doesn't get a P, Team 8 will win :p.

Yep, that's right :p.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
January 28 2012 07:16 GMT
#1643
[image loading]
Commentator
SniperVul5
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada166 Posts
January 28 2012 07:19 GMT
#1644
On January 28 2012 15:20 Ciryandor wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [So much hate] +
On January 28 2012 14:34 SniperVul5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:29 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:27 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:25 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


Huh?

But honestly, no decent player should ever make that kind of mistake. How do you not notice?

On January 28 2012 14:25 o[twist] wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 George_the_man wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


what game..?


flash had a game against leta, i think winner's league or maybe some show tournament or something, where he completely misrallied like half a dozen tanks and i *think* he lost because of it



Well at least Flash redeemed himself with 2010.

I don't think many people would have considered FLash S class in 2009


I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy.... but Milkis to just show such prejudice after one game ....

Stick to translating other people's words.... cause we certainly don't want to hear yours. I mean you left the SC2 community for some time as a result of your infamous post have you not learned anything since then?

EDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lstnm/as_promised_my_very_elitist_description_of_brood/
For those who recall this infamous post ... which is a great example of Milkis running his mouth like he is now


Well that's just HIS opinion. And making him shut up about it because you think he doesn't represent the same opinion as yours is even more idiotic. I might not agree with what he says, but at least I respect him enough as another person to attempt to see why he's saying it, unlike you. Oh, that's just MY opinion on your lack of sense in saying that.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 28 2012 14:44 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:30 Hinanawi wrote:
KPop fans really are the scum of the earth, thinking that hand gesture is 'cute' and also thinking it's funny to repeat it 100 times.

Lol relax yo.


So much hate... still angry at MBC I guess?

JD should have caught onto that ramp block much faster, but given the pressure applied on him, I can certainly see him failing to notice the build-up; but on the other hand, that build up gave him the unit count to force Flying to a defensive stance; it was both a fail and a win for him.

Edit: Spoilers to rid eyesores.


Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't think you read my post at all so I will help you...

"I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy" - clearly this means I read lots of posts (good or bad) but would not really respond to general opinions but there are some that are worthy of such responses because they do cause more unrest than others. (the link proves that sometimes one's opinions can start the greatest, and possibly justified riot ever

You can defend opinions all you want and in most cases I would agree with you that some you just leave alone and take it as it is. But Milkis' last comment to most people would generally start an uproar of opposition and that is undisputed based on the number of replies hes had. Does every opinion get the same respect? Does every opinion get the same quality justification (freedom of speech)? Or maybe you're one of those people that think's everyone can freely say what they want without regard for consequences (including my response now as I could be banned for this). Certain comments and opinions should be kept to themselves as the only result would be high negativity.

No point in beating a dead horse... I know where we all stand... but to defend everyone's opinions based solely on freedom of speech and agreeableness is naive at best... but whatever helps you sleep at night.... (which is what I'm going to do now)

Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
January 28 2012 07:46 GMT
#1645
On January 28 2012 16:19 SniperVul5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 15:20 Ciryandor wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [So much hate] +
On January 28 2012 14:34 SniperVul5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:29 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:27 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:25 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


Huh?

But honestly, no decent player should ever make that kind of mistake. How do you not notice?

On January 28 2012 14:25 o[twist] wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 George_the_man wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


what game..?


flash had a game against leta, i think winner's league or maybe some show tournament or something, where he completely misrallied like half a dozen tanks and i *think* he lost because of it



Well at least Flash redeemed himself with 2010.

I don't think many people would have considered FLash S class in 2009


I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy.... but Milkis to just show such prejudice after one game ....

Stick to translating other people's words.... cause we certainly don't want to hear yours. I mean you left the SC2 community for some time as a result of your infamous post have you not learned anything since then?

EDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lstnm/as_promised_my_very_elitist_description_of_brood/
For those who recall this infamous post ... which is a great example of Milkis running his mouth like he is now


Well that's just HIS opinion. And making him shut up about it because you think he doesn't represent the same opinion as yours is even more idiotic. I might not agree with what he says, but at least I respect him enough as another person to attempt to see why he's saying it, unlike you. Oh, that's just MY opinion on your lack of sense in saying that.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 28 2012 14:44 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:30 Hinanawi wrote:
KPop fans really are the scum of the earth, thinking that hand gesture is 'cute' and also thinking it's funny to repeat it 100 times.

Lol relax yo.


So much hate... still angry at MBC I guess?

JD should have caught onto that ramp block much faster, but given the pressure applied on him, I can certainly see him failing to notice the build-up; but on the other hand, that build up gave him the unit count to force Flying to a defensive stance; it was both a fail and a win for him.

Edit: Spoilers to rid eyesores.


Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't think you read my post at all so I will help you...

"I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy" - clearly this means I read lots of posts (good or bad) but would not really respond to general opinions but there are some that are worthy of such responses because they do cause more unrest than others. (the link proves that sometimes one's opinions can start the greatest, and possibly justified riot ever

You can defend opinions all you want and in most cases I would agree with you that some you just leave alone and take it as it is. But Milkis' last comment to most people would generally start an uproar of opposition and that is undisputed based on the number of replies hes had. Does every opinion get the same respect? Does every opinion get the same quality justification (freedom of speech)? Or maybe you're one of those people that think's everyone can freely say what they want without regard for consequences (including my response now as I could be banned for this). Certain comments and opinions should be kept to themselves as the only result would be high negativity.

No point in beating a dead horse... I know where we all stand... but to defend everyone's opinions based solely on freedom of speech and agreeableness is naive at best... but whatever helps you sleep at night.... (which is what I'm going to do now)



Look, his opinion in this thread is just as another BW fan, not the pedestal he was put at by members of the SC2 community simply because of what he did with them, and he didn't pursue the argument any further. I do not agree with him, but you created an equivalence in the weight of his opinion given his former position in the SC2 segment of the community versus his place in the BW hierarchy. Here in BW, he's just another fan with strongly held views, not some beacon of integrity and diplomacy that politically-correct and monolithic community that SC2 has demands of their figures. I would have said the same if you had told Sawamura (who is a much more polarizing and vehement defender of the BW community; and IMO much more high profile in this section) or anyone else who would at times be saying similar things about Bisu/Stork or what not, to not say a thing about how he feels about Jaedong's performance.

TL;DR Telling other people to shut up just because you find them reprehensible is not something you do, and you've overblown the issue.

I'll have the whole of the day to enjoy BW and K-Pop, as it's only 3:30PM here, so enjoy your sleep of the dead.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
whatusername
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1181 Posts
January 28 2012 07:49 GMT
#1646
On January 28 2012 16:19 SniperVul5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 15:20 Ciryandor wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [So much hate] +
On January 28 2012 14:34 SniperVul5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:29 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:27 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:25 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


Huh?

But honestly, no decent player should ever make that kind of mistake. How do you not notice?

On January 28 2012 14:25 o[twist] wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 George_the_man wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


what game..?


flash had a game against leta, i think winner's league or maybe some show tournament or something, where he completely misrallied like half a dozen tanks and i *think* he lost because of it



Well at least Flash redeemed himself with 2010.

I don't think many people would have considered FLash S class in 2009


I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy.... but Milkis to just show such prejudice after one game ....

Stick to translating other people's words.... cause we certainly don't want to hear yours. I mean you left the SC2 community for some time as a result of your infamous post have you not learned anything since then?

EDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lstnm/as_promised_my_very_elitist_description_of_brood/
For those who recall this infamous post ... which is a great example of Milkis running his mouth like he is now


Well that's just HIS opinion. And making him shut up about it because you think he doesn't represent the same opinion as yours is even more idiotic. I might not agree with what he says, but at least I respect him enough as another person to attempt to see why he's saying it, unlike you. Oh, that's just MY opinion on your lack of sense in saying that.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 28 2012 14:44 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:30 Hinanawi wrote:
KPop fans really are the scum of the earth, thinking that hand gesture is 'cute' and also thinking it's funny to repeat it 100 times.

Lol relax yo.


So much hate... still angry at MBC I guess?

JD should have caught onto that ramp block much faster, but given the pressure applied on him, I can certainly see him failing to notice the build-up; but on the other hand, that build up gave him the unit count to force Flying to a defensive stance; it was both a fail and a win for him.

Edit: Spoilers to rid eyesores.


Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't think you read my post at all so I will help you...

"I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy" - clearly this means I read lots of posts (good or bad) but would not really respond to general opinions but there are some that are worthy of such responses because they do cause more unrest than others. (the link proves that sometimes one's opinions can start the greatest, and possibly justified riot ever

You can defend opinions all you want and in most cases I would agree with you that some you just leave alone and take it as it is. But Milkis' last comment to most people would generally start an uproar of opposition and that is undisputed based on the number of replies hes had. Does every opinion get the same respect? Does every opinion get the same quality justification (freedom of speech)? Or maybe you're one of those people that think's everyone can freely say what they want without regard for consequences (including my response now as I could be banned for this). Certain comments and opinions should be kept to themselves as the only result would be high negativity.

No point in beating a dead horse... I know where we all stand... but to defend everyone's opinions based solely on freedom of speech and agreeableness is naive at best... but whatever helps you sleep at night.... (which is what I'm going to do now)



I don't care about his opinions however outrageous they may seem because he's actually done something for the community.

It's funny how there are a lot of no name people say extremely dumb shit but everyone just kind of brushes them off and calls them an SC2diot or BWidiot and then life goes on. Then when you do something for the community and express your own honest opinion people react like there's a nuclear bomb about to go off. lol
im gay
Burns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2300 Posts
January 28 2012 08:10 GMT
#1647
this was the funnest pro league game of the season to watch
i was like OMGGGGGGG those drones for like 10 mins
What do you mean you heard me during the night, these are quiet pants!
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
January 28 2012 08:17 GMT
#1648
Fomos gave Jaedong a C+ grade lmao. That's the lowest I've ever seen it for the winner.
Writer:o
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
January 28 2012 08:22 GMT
#1649
On January 28 2012 16:46 Ciryandor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 16:19 SniperVul5 wrote:
On January 28 2012 15:20 Ciryandor wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [So much hate] +
On January 28 2012 14:34 SniperVul5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:29 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:27 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:25 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


Huh?

But honestly, no decent player should ever make that kind of mistake. How do you not notice?

On January 28 2012 14:25 o[twist] wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 George_the_man wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


what game..?


flash had a game against leta, i think winner's league or maybe some show tournament or something, where he completely misrallied like half a dozen tanks and i *think* he lost because of it



Well at least Flash redeemed himself with 2010.

I don't think many people would have considered FLash S class in 2009


I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy.... but Milkis to just show such prejudice after one game ....

Stick to translating other people's words.... cause we certainly don't want to hear yours. I mean you left the SC2 community for some time as a result of your infamous post have you not learned anything since then?

EDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lstnm/as_promised_my_very_elitist_description_of_brood/
For those who recall this infamous post ... which is a great example of Milkis running his mouth like he is now


Well that's just HIS opinion. And making him shut up about it because you think he doesn't represent the same opinion as yours is even more idiotic. I might not agree with what he says, but at least I respect him enough as another person to attempt to see why he's saying it, unlike you. Oh, that's just MY opinion on your lack of sense in saying that.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 28 2012 14:44 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:30 Hinanawi wrote:
KPop fans really are the scum of the earth, thinking that hand gesture is 'cute' and also thinking it's funny to repeat it 100 times.

Lol relax yo.


So much hate... still angry at MBC I guess?

JD should have caught onto that ramp block much faster, but given the pressure applied on him, I can certainly see him failing to notice the build-up; but on the other hand, that build up gave him the unit count to force Flying to a defensive stance; it was both a fail and a win for him.

Edit: Spoilers to rid eyesores.


Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't think you read my post at all so I will help you...

"I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy" - clearly this means I read lots of posts (good or bad) but would not really respond to general opinions but there are some that are worthy of such responses because they do cause more unrest than others. (the link proves that sometimes one's opinions can start the greatest, and possibly justified riot ever

You can defend opinions all you want and in most cases I would agree with you that some you just leave alone and take it as it is. But Milkis' last comment to most people would generally start an uproar of opposition and that is undisputed based on the number of replies hes had. Does every opinion get the same respect? Does every opinion get the same quality justification (freedom of speech)? Or maybe you're one of those people that think's everyone can freely say what they want without regard for consequences (including my response now as I could be banned for this). Certain comments and opinions should be kept to themselves as the only result would be high negativity.

No point in beating a dead horse... I know where we all stand... but to defend everyone's opinions based solely on freedom of speech and agreeableness is naive at best... but whatever helps you sleep at night.... (which is what I'm going to do now)



Look, his opinion in this thread is just as another BW fan, not the pedestal he was put at by members of the SC2 community simply because of what he did with them, and he didn't pursue the argument any further. I do not agree with him, but you created an equivalence in the weight of his opinion given his former position in the SC2 segment of the community versus his place in the BW hierarchy. Here in BW, he's just another fan with strongly held views, not some beacon of integrity and diplomacy that politically-correct and monolithic community that SC2 has demands of their figures. I would have said the same if you had told Sawamura (who is a much more polarizing and vehement defender of the BW community; and IMO much more high profile in this section) or anyone else who would at times be saying similar things about Bisu/Stork or what not, to not say a thing about how he feels about Jaedong's performance.

TL;DR Telling other people to shut up just because you find them reprehensible is not something you do, and you've overblown the issue.

I'll have the whole of the day to enjoy BW and K-Pop, as it's only 3:30PM here, so enjoy your sleep of the dead.


I was reading through out all the drama and than my name get's mention here . Let me see polarizing and vehement defender of broodwar... it sound's good and bad at the same time . I know I am passionate some times till I become dumb when broodwar comes to the topic .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
January 28 2012 08:27 GMT
#1650
On January 28 2012 17:22 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 16:46 Ciryandor wrote:
On January 28 2012 16:19 SniperVul5 wrote:
On January 28 2012 15:20 Ciryandor wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [So much hate] +
On January 28 2012 14:34 SniperVul5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:29 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:27 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:25 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


Huh?

But honestly, no decent player should ever make that kind of mistake. How do you not notice?

On January 28 2012 14:25 o[twist] wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 George_the_man wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


what game..?


flash had a game against leta, i think winner's league or maybe some show tournament or something, where he completely misrallied like half a dozen tanks and i *think* he lost because of it



Well at least Flash redeemed himself with 2010.

I don't think many people would have considered FLash S class in 2009


I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy.... but Milkis to just show such prejudice after one game ....

Stick to translating other people's words.... cause we certainly don't want to hear yours. I mean you left the SC2 community for some time as a result of your infamous post have you not learned anything since then?

EDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lstnm/as_promised_my_very_elitist_description_of_brood/
For those who recall this infamous post ... which is a great example of Milkis running his mouth like he is now


Well that's just HIS opinion. And making him shut up about it because you think he doesn't represent the same opinion as yours is even more idiotic. I might not agree with what he says, but at least I respect him enough as another person to attempt to see why he's saying it, unlike you. Oh, that's just MY opinion on your lack of sense in saying that.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 28 2012 14:44 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:30 Hinanawi wrote:
KPop fans really are the scum of the earth, thinking that hand gesture is 'cute' and also thinking it's funny to repeat it 100 times.

Lol relax yo.


So much hate... still angry at MBC I guess?

JD should have caught onto that ramp block much faster, but given the pressure applied on him, I can certainly see him failing to notice the build-up; but on the other hand, that build up gave him the unit count to force Flying to a defensive stance; it was both a fail and a win for him.

Edit: Spoilers to rid eyesores.


Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't think you read my post at all so I will help you...

"I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy" - clearly this means I read lots of posts (good or bad) but would not really respond to general opinions but there are some that are worthy of such responses because they do cause more unrest than others. (the link proves that sometimes one's opinions can start the greatest, and possibly justified riot ever

You can defend opinions all you want and in most cases I would agree with you that some you just leave alone and take it as it is. But Milkis' last comment to most people would generally start an uproar of opposition and that is undisputed based on the number of replies hes had. Does every opinion get the same respect? Does every opinion get the same quality justification (freedom of speech)? Or maybe you're one of those people that think's everyone can freely say what they want without regard for consequences (including my response now as I could be banned for this). Certain comments and opinions should be kept to themselves as the only result would be high negativity.

No point in beating a dead horse... I know where we all stand... but to defend everyone's opinions based solely on freedom of speech and agreeableness is naive at best... but whatever helps you sleep at night.... (which is what I'm going to do now)



Look, his opinion in this thread is just as another BW fan, not the pedestal he was put at by members of the SC2 community simply because of what he did with them, and he didn't pursue the argument any further. I do not agree with him, but you created an equivalence in the weight of his opinion given his former position in the SC2 segment of the community versus his place in the BW hierarchy. Here in BW, he's just another fan with strongly held views, not some beacon of integrity and diplomacy that politically-correct and monolithic community that SC2 has demands of their figures. I would have said the same if you had told Sawamura (who is a much more polarizing and vehement defender of the BW community; and IMO much more high profile in this section) or anyone else who would at times be saying similar things about Bisu/Stork or what not, to not say a thing about how he feels about Jaedong's performance.

TL;DR Telling other people to shut up just because you find them reprehensible is not something you do, and you've overblown the issue.

I'll have the whole of the day to enjoy BW and K-Pop, as it's only 3:30PM here, so enjoy your sleep of the dead.


I was reading through out all the drama and than my name get's mention here . Let me see polarizing and vehement defender of broodwar... it sound's good and bad at the same time . I know I am passionate some times till I become dumb when broodwar comes to the topic .

It's good when done properly; bad when you get too out of hand, and the few bans you've had are testament to that. I hope you've learned something from them. :p
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
January 28 2012 08:33 GMT
#1651
On January 28 2012 17:27 Ciryandor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 17:22 Sawamura wrote:
On January 28 2012 16:46 Ciryandor wrote:
On January 28 2012 16:19 SniperVul5 wrote:
On January 28 2012 15:20 Ciryandor wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [So much hate] +
On January 28 2012 14:34 SniperVul5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:29 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:27 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:25 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


Huh?

But honestly, no decent player should ever make that kind of mistake. How do you not notice?

On January 28 2012 14:25 o[twist] wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 George_the_man wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


what game..?


flash had a game against leta, i think winner's league or maybe some show tournament or something, where he completely misrallied like half a dozen tanks and i *think* he lost because of it



Well at least Flash redeemed himself with 2010.

I don't think many people would have considered FLash S class in 2009


I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy.... but Milkis to just show such prejudice after one game ....

Stick to translating other people's words.... cause we certainly don't want to hear yours. I mean you left the SC2 community for some time as a result of your infamous post have you not learned anything since then?

EDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lstnm/as_promised_my_very_elitist_description_of_brood/
For those who recall this infamous post ... which is a great example of Milkis running his mouth like he is now


Well that's just HIS opinion. And making him shut up about it because you think he doesn't represent the same opinion as yours is even more idiotic. I might not agree with what he says, but at least I respect him enough as another person to attempt to see why he's saying it, unlike you. Oh, that's just MY opinion on your lack of sense in saying that.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 28 2012 14:44 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:30 Hinanawi wrote:
KPop fans really are the scum of the earth, thinking that hand gesture is 'cute' and also thinking it's funny to repeat it 100 times.

Lol relax yo.


So much hate... still angry at MBC I guess?

JD should have caught onto that ramp block much faster, but given the pressure applied on him, I can certainly see him failing to notice the build-up; but on the other hand, that build up gave him the unit count to force Flying to a defensive stance; it was both a fail and a win for him.

Edit: Spoilers to rid eyesores.


Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't think you read my post at all so I will help you...

"I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy" - clearly this means I read lots of posts (good or bad) but would not really respond to general opinions but there are some that are worthy of such responses because they do cause more unrest than others. (the link proves that sometimes one's opinions can start the greatest, and possibly justified riot ever

You can defend opinions all you want and in most cases I would agree with you that some you just leave alone and take it as it is. But Milkis' last comment to most people would generally start an uproar of opposition and that is undisputed based on the number of replies hes had. Does every opinion get the same respect? Does every opinion get the same quality justification (freedom of speech)? Or maybe you're one of those people that think's everyone can freely say what they want without regard for consequences (including my response now as I could be banned for this). Certain comments and opinions should be kept to themselves as the only result would be high negativity.

No point in beating a dead horse... I know where we all stand... but to defend everyone's opinions based solely on freedom of speech and agreeableness is naive at best... but whatever helps you sleep at night.... (which is what I'm going to do now)



Look, his opinion in this thread is just as another BW fan, not the pedestal he was put at by members of the SC2 community simply because of what he did with them, and he didn't pursue the argument any further. I do not agree with him, but you created an equivalence in the weight of his opinion given his former position in the SC2 segment of the community versus his place in the BW hierarchy. Here in BW, he's just another fan with strongly held views, not some beacon of integrity and diplomacy that politically-correct and monolithic community that SC2 has demands of their figures. I would have said the same if you had told Sawamura (who is a much more polarizing and vehement defender of the BW community; and IMO much more high profile in this section) or anyone else who would at times be saying similar things about Bisu/Stork or what not, to not say a thing about how he feels about Jaedong's performance.

TL;DR Telling other people to shut up just because you find them reprehensible is not something you do, and you've overblown the issue.

I'll have the whole of the day to enjoy BW and K-Pop, as it's only 3:30PM here, so enjoy your sleep of the dead.


I was reading through out all the drama and than my name get's mention here . Let me see polarizing and vehement defender of broodwar... it sound's good and bad at the same time . I know I am passionate some times till I become dumb when broodwar comes to the topic .

It's good when done properly; bad when you get too out of hand, and the few bans you've had are testament to that. I hope you've learned something from them. :p


Yeah I figured out that getting very angry over simple stuff on the internet isn't good for my health . So yeah I still get a little heart attack when I get you got a new pm because I thought I was going to get banned again .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 08:45:14
January 28 2012 08:41 GMT
#1652
On January 28 2012 16:19 SniperVul5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 15:20 Ciryandor wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [So much hate] +
On January 28 2012 14:34 SniperVul5 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:29 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:27 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:25 Milkis wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


Huh?

But honestly, no decent player should ever make that kind of mistake. How do you not notice?

On January 28 2012 14:25 o[twist] wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 George_the_man wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:24 Jealous wrote:
On January 28 2012 14:22 Milkis wrote:
i think that was *the* most frustrating game i've seen in a long time

i can't call jaedong S class anymore

I guess Flash isn't S class after his game vs Leta either.

Only Bisu left, I like this mentality ^^

But seriously, stop being such a Milkis.


what game..?


flash had a game against leta, i think winner's league or maybe some show tournament or something, where he completely misrallied like half a dozen tanks and i *think* he lost because of it



Well at least Flash redeemed himself with 2010.

I don't think many people would have considered FLash S class in 2009


I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy.... but Milkis to just show such prejudice after one game ....

Stick to translating other people's words.... cause we certainly don't want to hear yours. I mean you left the SC2 community for some time as a result of your infamous post have you not learned anything since then?

EDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lstnm/as_promised_my_very_elitist_description_of_brood/
For those who recall this infamous post ... which is a great example of Milkis running his mouth like he is now


Well that's just HIS opinion. And making him shut up about it because you think he doesn't represent the same opinion as yours is even more idiotic. I might not agree with what he says, but at least I respect him enough as another person to attempt to see why he's saying it, unlike you. Oh, that's just MY opinion on your lack of sense in saying that.

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 28 2012 14:44 Abort Retry Fail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:30 Hinanawi wrote:
KPop fans really are the scum of the earth, thinking that hand gesture is 'cute' and also thinking it's funny to repeat it 100 times.

Lol relax yo.


So much hate... still angry at MBC I guess?

JD should have caught onto that ramp block much faster, but given the pressure applied on him, I can certainly see him failing to notice the build-up; but on the other hand, that build up gave him the unit count to force Flying to a defensive stance; it was both a fail and a win for him.

Edit: Spoilers to rid eyesores.


Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't think you read my post at all so I will help you...

"I usually do not post much nor do I make many posts that are warning/ban worthy" - clearly this means I read lots of posts (good or bad) but would not really respond to general opinions but there are some that are worthy of such responses because they do cause more unrest than others. (the link proves that sometimes one's opinions can start the greatest, and possibly justified riot ever

You can defend opinions all you want and in most cases I would agree with you that some you just leave alone and take it as it is. But Milkis' last comment to most people would generally start an uproar of opposition and that is undisputed based on the number of replies hes had. Does every opinion get the same respect? Does every opinion get the same quality justification (freedom of speech)? Or maybe you're one of those people that think's everyone can freely say what they want without regard for consequences (including my response now as I could be banned for this). Certain comments and opinions should be kept to themselves as the only result would be high negativity.

No point in beating a dead horse... I know where we all stand... but to defend everyone's opinions based solely on freedom of speech and agreeableness is naive at best... but whatever helps you sleep at night.... (which is what I'm going to do now)



Holy shit someone is mad.

But honestly, "stick to translating"? What makes you think I'd do anything for a community if all they want me to do is slave away for their convenience?

So stop the pretentious bullshit about how you think some opinions are "worth less" for whatever reason. I have many reasons why I said that and I'll stick with my opinion on the matter
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-28 08:52:34
January 28 2012 08:43 GMT
#1653
On January 28 2012 14:21 greenelve wrote:
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]

[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
whatusername
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1181 Posts
January 28 2012 08:44 GMT
#1654
Don't worry milkis we got your back!
im gay
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
January 28 2012 08:45 GMT
#1655
I actually feel a bit sorry for free now, he must be thinking to himself "If I was sent then I could have won!!!"

On January 28 2012 17:43 moopie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:21 greenelve wrote:
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]

[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]


Ahahahahahahahahahaha, oh god this post is hilarious
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
January 28 2012 08:52 GMT
#1656
On January 28 2012 17:43 moopie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:21 greenelve wrote:
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]

[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]


LOOOOOOOOOOOL WIN!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
writer22816
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States5775 Posts
January 28 2012 08:53 GMT
#1657
On January 28 2012 17:43 moopie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:21 greenelve wrote:
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]

[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]


Brilliant.
8/4/12 never forget, never forgive.
hoppipolla
Profile Joined January 2010
Australia782 Posts
January 28 2012 08:58 GMT
#1658
On January 28 2012 17:43 moopie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:21 greenelve wrote:
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]

[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]

Oh my God!
"It's not acceptable"
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
January 28 2012 08:59 GMT
#1659
Mother of god moopie.....
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 28 2012 09:03 GMT
#1660
On January 28 2012 17:43 moopie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 14:21 greenelve wrote:
[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]

[image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading][image loading]

hahahaha
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 590
Larva 257
Leta 63
NaDa 51
TT1 17
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm213
League of Legends
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g10879
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King106
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1376
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Rush1053
• Lourlo813
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 48m
INu's Battles
7h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 48m
Replay Cast
18h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.