• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8443 users

[SPL] KT Rolster vs Team 8 - Page 132

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 141 Next
ThE)ShoWTimE
Profile Joined August 2011
Italy213 Posts
November 29 2011 15:27 GMT
#2621
Team 8 did a really good job today, Sea stepped up vs Stats, managing to contain him well enough and dealing with carriers very well.. Jaedong went for some really crazy build vs Mind, which played well in my opinion, Valsk are really good at dealing vs someone who is good at mutalisks like JD obviously is.
And then Baby closing it out, i was a bit worried at the beginning because of the gas steal, i think Wooki could have tried a goon bust but he did not went for it and then Baby managing to destroy the stargates really sealed the deal, also nice multitasking, i love his play.. Quite questionable though to send out Wooki as ace player when you have HoeJJa and Action left, i think the coach wanted to give Wooki a chance to snipe Baby but he failed so i don't think we're going to see Wooki ace again..
Quite disappointed by Killer's play and Jaehoon...well i hope next games the coach uses Tyson instead of him i think he can do a bit better..
GG Team 8!!!
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
November 29 2011 15:37 GMT
#2622
NICE Team 8 won! I missed the games live, this is great! :D

Poor KT :p
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
November 29 2011 15:38 GMT
#2623
YES

second comeback defeat for KT

and first win for Team 8!
Jaedong plz
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
November 29 2011 15:41 GMT
#2624
seems so weird to loose 2-3

No ace matches hurrrrrrts

Nothing we won't overcome though
In the woods, there lurks..
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
November 29 2011 15:42 GMT
#2625
wow those were some tense and entertaining matches at the end! Very worth staying up for now I'm tired as shit at work tho
jaedong imba
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
November 29 2011 15:44 GMT
#2626
just watched the vods, great games overall
no ace matches and no winner league poor kt
ace hwaiting!!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
November 29 2011 15:45 GMT
#2627
On November 30 2011 00:41 Iplaythings wrote:
seems so weird to loose 2-3

No ace matches hurrrrrrts

Nothing we won't overcome though


exactly.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
gen.Sun
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States539 Posts
November 29 2011 15:50 GMT
#2628
Anyone willing to bet 2-3 will be the trend for KT going forward? :D
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
November 29 2011 15:51 GMT
#2629
I fell asleep just before the 3rd set. I will watch the vod's tonight the results surprised me this morning.
Brood War forever!
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
November 29 2011 15:51 GMT
#2630
On November 30 2011 00:50 gen.Sun wrote:
Anyone willing to bet 2-3 will be the trend for KT going forward? :D


They will lose their next game.. Whether it will be 2-3 again, i can't really tell.. Depending on the match-ups i guess..

But yea, SKT is stronger than both team 8 and ACE, so tough luck to them KTs =/
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
ChoDing
Profile Joined November 2009
United States740 Posts
November 29 2011 15:54 GMT
#2631
dang...without ace match, KT is going to have tough season.
관광 since 2008. Master of Cheese. God of Heartbreak Ridge.
nanashin
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1584 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 16:08:19
November 29 2011 15:54 GMT
#2632
On November 29 2011 16:25 Kiante wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

in gods name why is there SO much shit on the screen :S

Because I'm a gaping, reprehensible asstard,
+ Show Spoiler [No text] +

I'll answer your question with a question simply because I enjoy the asshole-ishness of the act.
What sort of chat environment would be less likely squander the time and finger cramping of live translators?

I'll go ahead and answer because I have no guarantee that you would be here to answer and I can guarantee I will not likely be here to continue any sort of discourse.

It is a stream chat wherein every third, fourth, seventh, and tenth line is "Who's playing?", "Is this (insert player name)?"
I have learnt quite quickly that answering with "Why don't you learn hangul?" or "Go read the thread" does not go far in quelling such questions. Frankly it has the opposite effect and leads to an avalanche of rage.

I'll fill interject a question on your behalf, "Well hey, why don't you stop being an dick and answer them?"
Because that would waste more lines and people will still ask because either they were not paying attention or they just were not in the chat at the time.

Another question on your behalf, "Hurr, maybe you should put the names in the topic."
That's a fine suggestion, but wouldn't you know, that still does not tear those questions out from the root.

Thus a set of overlays were born, originally an unreadable notepad entry.
And I positioned them so as not obstruct the hangul names out of the belief that a person should at some point be able to recognize one or two of those character clusters that make up their favored player's name.
I threw in team badges in for the hell of it, for team focused leagues at least.

Oh, but there were also times where a line or two would frittered away with "What map is this?"
And wouldn't you know, suggesting they "Go memorize the damn maps" or "Read the thread" does not lead to a desired effect.
Thus a box, that I am prone to forgetting about despite utilizing it for many things when not in BW mode, was borne.

What's that? It does not stop there? There are also many a times where "Who played the (insert ordinal number here) match?" or "Judging by the score, I guess (insert player) has already played)"
I'm sure you can figure out which overlay was born in order to combat that.

And funny unrelated note, did you know that in a stream chat with a translator there are times where many an individuals will often feel the need to ingratiate themselves upon it with "Hey, shut the fuck up, you're spamming the chat" or "Who is he talking to?" or "Hey, is there a translator?" or "Can you turn the English audio on?"
Oh wait, that's not unrelated.
Well, at least not fully unrelated, the box for that has somewhat devolved into a vindictive little thing on the lower right hand side. Though that was pretty much repurposed from my "Hey stop fucking spoiling everything" chat box, because I like many a people I enjoy exclaiming PLAYGOOOOO STOOOOORM what not with the commentators and I had not yet mastered the art of delaying myself two seconds. Though that is not to say that I have mastered that ability.

Is it a perfect system?
No.
And, to be polite, I'll say that the occurrence appears unexpected that the system did jacksquat during the WCG: SC2 qualifiers.

Does it look like a hellish derivation of web 2.0?
Most certainly.

Do I care that you do not approve of it?
Probably not.

Do I care that it makes some people unhappy?
Definitely not.

-
Also given the positioning of the overlays I have noticed and had people comment on the fact that the sponsors, which at times have been hard come by, were being obscured. Does it make a difference if I make an effort to direct attention to who is sponsoring proleague at the time? No, but I still choose to do so when I manage to remember.

As for things that appear in the appear left, I have BM/crusading priorities to keep track of, gifs need to be made, always.
And lower left scheduling is partly so I remember shit, when I'm conscious and there have been a surprisingly large amount of times when people have come in asking "How long til Starcraft" or "Why am I not seeing Starcraft?"
Despite there being a timer counting down to such events that is readily available.
Now you must build the lies you have told. - Looking for Boram JP single trading card, have Jiyeon.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
November 29 2011 15:59 GMT
#2633
come home check nevake, see possible epic games

NO SLEEP TONIGHT
POGGERS
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
November 29 2011 16:02 GMT
#2634
On November 30 2011 00:59 konadora wrote:
come home check nevake, see possible epic games

NO SLEEP TONIGHT

You went to MAMA?
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
r3z3nd3
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil522 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 16:06:29
November 29 2011 16:04 GMT
#2635
Snap, KT loses again

Seems a good season, lots of great games now Bo5 just the best players are playing =D
Born to fast expand
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
November 29 2011 16:14 GMT
#2636
On November 30 2011 00:54 nanashin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 16:25 Kiante wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

in gods name why is there SO much shit on the screen :S

Because I'm a gaping, reprehensible asstard,
+ Show Spoiler [No text] +

I'll answer your question with a question simply because I enjoy the asshole-ishness of the act.
What sort of chat environment would be less likely squander the time and finger cramping of live translators?

I'll go ahead and answer because I have no guarantee that you would be here to answer and I can guarantee I will not likely be here to continue any sort of discourse.

It is a stream chat wherein every third, fourth, seventh, and tenth line is "Who's playing?", "Is this (insert player name)?"
I have learnt quite quickly that answering with "Why don't you learn hangul?" or "Go read the thread" does not go far in quelling such questions. Frankly it has the opposite effect and leads to an avalanche of rage.

I'll fill interject a question on your behalf, "Well hey, why don't you stop being an dick and answer them?"
Because that would waste more lines and people will still ask because either they were not paying attention or they just were not in the chat at the time.

Another question on your behalf, "Hurr, maybe you should put the names in the topic."
That's a fine suggestion, but wouldn't you know, that still does not tear those questions out from the root.

Thus a set of overlays were born, originally an unreadable notepad entry.
And I positioned them so as not obstruct the hangul names out of the belief that a person should at some point be able to recognize one or two of those character clusters that make up their favored player's name.
I threw in team badges in for the hell of it, for team focused leagues at least.

Oh, but there were also times where a line or two would frittered away with "What map is this?"
And wouldn't you know, suggesting they "Go memorize the damn maps" or "Read the thread" does not lead to a desired effect.
Thus a box, that I am prone to forgetting about despite utilizing it for many things when not in BW mode, was borne.

What's that? It does not stop there? There are also many a times where "Who played the (insert ordinal number here) match?" or "Judging by the score, I guess (insert player) has already played)"
I'm sure you can figure out which overlay was born in order to combat that.

And funny unrelated note, did you know that in a stream chat with a translator there are times where many an individuals will often feel the need to ingratiate themselves upon it with "Hey, shut the fuck up, you're spamming the chat" or "Who is he talking to?" or "Hey, is there a translator?" or "Can you turn the English audio on?"
Oh wait, that's not unrelated.
Well, at least not fully unrelated, the box for that has somewhat devolved into a vindictive little thing on the lower right hand side. Though that was pretty much repurposed from my "Hey stop fucking spoiling everything" chat box, because I like many a people I enjoy exclaiming PLAYGOOOOO STOOOOORM what not with the commentators and I had not yet mastered the art of delaying myself two seconds. Though that is not to say that I have mastered that ability.

Is it a perfect system?
No.
And, to be polite, I'll say that the occurrence appears unexpected that the system did jacksquat during the WCG: SC2 qualifiers.

Does it look like a hellish derivation of web 2.0?
Most certainly.

Do I care that you do not approve of it?
Probably not.

Do I care that it makes some people unhappy?
Definitely not.

-
Also given the positioning of the overlays I have noticed and had people comment on the fact that the sponsors, which at times have been hard come by, were being obscured. Does it make a difference if I make an effort to direct attention to who is sponsoring proleague at the time? No, but I still choose to do so when I manage to remember.

As for things that appear in the appear left, I have BM/crusading priorities to keep track of, gifs need to be made, always.
And lower left scheduling is partly so I remember shit, when I'm conscious and there have been a surprisingly large amount of times when people have come in asking "How long til Starcraft" or "Why am I not seeing Starcraft?"
Despite there being a timer counting down to such events that is readily available.


Don't worry nanashin, I love and appreciate your streaming <3 and I am not alone
jaedong imba
SatelliteNoodles
Profile Joined June 2011
220 Posts
November 29 2011 16:21 GMT
#2637
This is the thing I see early in the morning and it made me so happy!
GIVE ME COMMAND... - Yell0w ­­­
Devise
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1131 Posts
November 29 2011 16:31 GMT
#2638
On November 30 2011 01:21 SatelliteNoodles wrote:
This is the thing I see early in the morning and it made me so happy!


Exactly, went to bed after Jeahoon vs Flash started, didn't see who won but my money was on flash, was thinking a comeback was unlikely, but possible... pleasantly surprised
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
November 29 2011 16:37 GMT
#2639
On November 30 2011 01:14 slappy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 00:54 nanashin wrote:
On November 29 2011 16:25 Kiante wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

in gods name why is there SO much shit on the screen :S

Because I'm a gaping, reprehensible asstard,
+ Show Spoiler [No text] +

I'll answer your question with a question simply because I enjoy the asshole-ishness of the act.
What sort of chat environment would be less likely squander the time and finger cramping of live translators?

I'll go ahead and answer because I have no guarantee that you would be here to answer and I can guarantee I will not likely be here to continue any sort of discourse.

It is a stream chat wherein every third, fourth, seventh, and tenth line is "Who's playing?", "Is this (insert player name)?"
I have learnt quite quickly that answering with "Why don't you learn hangul?" or "Go read the thread" does not go far in quelling such questions. Frankly it has the opposite effect and leads to an avalanche of rage.

I'll fill interject a question on your behalf, "Well hey, why don't you stop being an dick and answer them?"
Because that would waste more lines and people will still ask because either they were not paying attention or they just were not in the chat at the time.

Another question on your behalf, "Hurr, maybe you should put the names in the topic."
That's a fine suggestion, but wouldn't you know, that still does not tear those questions out from the root.

Thus a set of overlays were born, originally an unreadable notepad entry.
And I positioned them so as not obstruct the hangul names out of the belief that a person should at some point be able to recognize one or two of those character clusters that make up their favored player's name.
I threw in team badges in for the hell of it, for team focused leagues at least.

Oh, but there were also times where a line or two would frittered away with "What map is this?"
And wouldn't you know, suggesting they "Go memorize the damn maps" or "Read the thread" does not lead to a desired effect.
Thus a box, that I am prone to forgetting about despite utilizing it for many things when not in BW mode, was borne.

What's that? It does not stop there? There are also many a times where "Who played the (insert ordinal number here) match?" or "Judging by the score, I guess (insert player) has already played)"
I'm sure you can figure out which overlay was born in order to combat that.

And funny unrelated note, did you know that in a stream chat with a translator there are times where many an individuals will often feel the need to ingratiate themselves upon it with "Hey, shut the fuck up, you're spamming the chat" or "Who is he talking to?" or "Hey, is there a translator?" or "Can you turn the English audio on?"
Oh wait, that's not unrelated.
Well, at least not fully unrelated, the box for that has somewhat devolved into a vindictive little thing on the lower right hand side. Though that was pretty much repurposed from my "Hey stop fucking spoiling everything" chat box, because I like many a people I enjoy exclaiming PLAYGOOOOO STOOOOORM what not with the commentators and I had not yet mastered the art of delaying myself two seconds. Though that is not to say that I have mastered that ability.

Is it a perfect system?
No.
And, to be polite, I'll say that the occurrence appears unexpected that the system did jacksquat during the WCG: SC2 qualifiers.

Does it look like a hellish derivation of web 2.0?
Most certainly.

Do I care that you do not approve of it?
Probably not.

Do I care that it makes some people unhappy?
Definitely not.

-
Also given the positioning of the overlays I have noticed and had people comment on the fact that the sponsors, which at times have been hard come by, were being obscured. Does it make a difference if I make an effort to direct attention to who is sponsoring proleague at the time? No, but I still choose to do so when I manage to remember.

As for things that appear in the appear left, I have BM/crusading priorities to keep track of, gifs need to be made, always.
And lower left scheduling is partly so I remember shit, when I'm conscious and there have been a surprisingly large amount of times when people have come in asking "How long til Starcraft" or "Why am I not seeing Starcraft?"
Despite there being a timer counting down to such events that is readily available.


Don't worry nanashin, I love and appreciate your streaming <3 and I am not alone

Indeed, Nanashin is one of the most reliable BW streamers we've ever had. During last season for many many games he was the ONLY streamer we had (for both PL and SL). Always ready to switch streams if it was unstable or causing trouble so we wouldn't miss anything. And that's why you're the People's Champion.
Thank you Nanashin <3
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
November 29 2011 16:38 GMT
#2640
On November 30 2011 00:25 kamikami wrote:
That "Wooki" really has the potential to be an inspiring Protoss, unlike his Protoss teammate ^^.


agreed, Anyppi has been less than inspiring so far.
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1230
ComeBackTV 581
SteadfastSC460
TaKeTV 452
LamboSC2380
IndyStarCraft 158
Rex127
EnkiAlexander 62
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 460
LamboSC2 380
mouzHeroMarine 222
IndyStarCraft 158
ProTech156
Rex 127
BRAT_OK 71
UpATreeSC 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32654
Shuttle 1884
EffOrt 927
Mini 619
Light 557
Soma 445
Rush 339
firebathero 318
Snow 206
ZerO 173
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 58
Sea.KH 57
Killer 46
Liquid`Ret 39
Mong 32
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 22
soO 20
Bale 19
Shine 18
Trap 18
Free 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1279
Dendi933
420jenkins157
Counter-Strike
fl0m1314
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2271
crisheroes1475
XaKoH 198
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1008
Beastyqt211
Hui .199
ArmadaUGS193
KnowMe124
QueenE107
Mew2King91
Trikslyr67
ToD49
Dewaltoss41
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 20
• Adnapsc2 2
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• HerbMon 13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3262
• TFBlade1115
Other Games
• Shiphtur252
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 45m
Stellar Fest
20h 45m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.