• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:08
CEST 11:08
KST 18:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7036 users

[SPL] PO,KT Rolster vs CJ Entus Day 2 - Page 136

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 140 Next
I love Bisu more than anyone else and god knows thats true, but if I see a picture of him after page 5 it will result in 2 days ban. Thats enough, be warned.
-disciple
Keone
Profile Joined April 2011
United States812 Posts
July 24 2011 15:57 GMT
#2701
On July 24 2011 16:28 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 16:26 aupstar wrote:
On July 24 2011 16:19 Hyde wrote:
On July 24 2011 16:18 Winechu wrote:
On July 24 2011 16:17 AppleTart wrote:
On July 24 2011 16:16 doothegee wrote:
Oof. Fomos match ratings are painful to read.


Link please :D?

http://fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=119576&db=news

KT zergs are the shared MVPs

geeez lol, if you're not an A you're a D lol
(except Leta, he got S :D)
thanks for the link btw


Leta got an S though! :D

I know, I even said it in the post you quoted
he definitely deserved that S

Lol I know this isn't large enough of a sample size

but I find it hilarious that KT's Zergs are suddenly so damn good (again)... and it's just so weird to see them have the same grade as Flash for those games, haha.

Makes me miss Yellow even more T_T
BW Forever. Flash is the Ultimate Bonjwa.
Keone
Profile Joined April 2011
United States812 Posts
July 24 2011 15:58 GMT
#2702
On July 24 2011 16:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 16:03 aupstar wrote:
On July 24 2011 16:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Poll: Who should take the LR for grand Finals?

Flamewheel (79)
 
43%

Disciple (73)
 
40%

me (30)
 
16%

182 total votes

Your vote: Who should take the LR for grand Finals?

(Vote): Disciple
(Vote): Flamewheel
(Vote): me



T1 fans will obviously vote Desciple...but honestly Flamewheel is more balanced..

I think he'd be the best choice to do the LR thread for the finals.


I voted disciple.

Are you kidding? I love Disciple =D =D =D
BW Forever. Flash is the Ultimate Bonjwa.
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
July 24 2011 16:01 GMT
#2703
On July 25 2011 00:50 Emon_ wrote:
Leta has been working on his vT for a while now. Crushing noobs easy in the end-season, building up to the time he was set to face Flash. And winning. Has to feel good for him. Snow & Movie - you owe us.

true that, shin sang moon <3 he and fbh imo are the ones who stand a chance against flash.

snow, movie, horang2 smh. till next season! was a great run cj (not a great ending though, except for leta <3 )
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Winechu
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1186 Posts
July 24 2011 16:08 GMT
#2704
On July 25 2011 00:55 King K. Rool wrote:
I'm going to be a spiteful sonuvabitch and root against KT.

I hope their zergs all fail

I guess considering how KT crushed your expectations you are entitled to that, but it's only going to worsen your pain once the KT zergs own SKT. They only have 1 reliable zerg sniper, and the rest don't have vZ as their best matchup or even straightup suck at it (hello best). There's a decent chance that might happen. Why not just be a neutral and just be entertained
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51590 Posts
July 24 2011 16:14 GMT
#2705
On July 25 2011 00:55 King K. Rool wrote:
I'm going to be a spiteful sonuvabitch and root against KT.

I hope their zergs all fail


at least your honest.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
July 24 2011 16:29 GMT
#2706
On July 25 2011 00:55 King K. Rool wrote:
I'm going to be a spiteful sonuvabitch and root against KT.

I hope their zergs all fail
Meh you missed the time when Hoejja was an autoloss (paewang anybody?) and comments about Action needing to be sold were common in LR threads with KT playing
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
July 24 2011 16:33 GMT
#2707
On July 25 2011 01:08 Winechu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 00:55 King K. Rool wrote:
I'm going to be a spiteful sonuvabitch and root against KT.

I hope their zergs all fail

I guess considering how KT crushed your expectations you are entitled to that, but it's only going to worsen your pain once the KT zergs own SKT. They only have 1 reliable zerg sniper, and the rest don't have vZ as their best matchup or even straightup suck at it (hello best). There's a decent chance that might happen. Why not just be a neutral and just be entertained


I ll say that s2 or even Hyuk (Jaedong Slayer!! :p) have rather good vZ, and can outmatch any KT Zergs outside of Crazy-Hydra in a ZvZ game. As for by.Sun (or Rain if u so prefer), personally i rate his vZ ability to be as high as Stats, so he too stand a fighting chance.. Some time ago I ll say something about Fanta too, for now i ll just shut up and hope that he bring his usual clutch playoffs self to the Grand Finals.

Heres hoping we will have an Epic Grand Finals.

Also i have been rather worried about the current state of ZvP. I dont know why Bisu never seem to be on the receiving end of 3H Hydra, but i personally feel that its very powerful. Whether it be the all-in variance, Eco-heavy variance, or the count-cannon-then-respond variance... Basically after all of the playoffs at this point.. The many make-hydras-A-click-win ZvP are making me worried a bit. I hope Bisu showcase one of his "secret" PvZ build that he mentioned to enlighten us a little.
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-24 16:45:07
July 24 2011 16:41 GMT
#2708
On July 25 2011 00:58 Keone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2011 16:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On July 24 2011 16:03 aupstar wrote:
On July 24 2011 16:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Poll: Who should take the LR for grand Finals?

Flamewheel (79)
 
43%

Disciple (73)
 
40%

me (30)
 
16%

182 total votes

Your vote: Who should take the LR for grand Finals?

(Vote): Disciple
(Vote): Flamewheel
(Vote): me



T1 fans will obviously vote Desciple...but honestly Flamewheel is more balanced..

I think he'd be the best choice to do the LR thread for the finals.


I voted disciple.

Are you kidding? I love Disciple =D =D =D


Flamewheel = MS Paint OP
Disciple = Bisu Bisu Bisu Bisu
BLinD-RawR = Flash Flash Perfective + mutilated Bisu
Grand Inquisitor
Profile Joined July 2011
Spain7 Posts
July 24 2011 16:43 GMT
#2709
I heard Flash lost? Can someone summarize what happened? Maybe it was a long game and his wrist is bothering him. Go KT!
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
July 24 2011 16:46 GMT
#2710
On July 25 2011 01:08 Winechu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 00:55 King K. Rool wrote:
I'm going to be a spiteful sonuvabitch and root against KT.

I hope their zergs all fail

I guess considering how KT crushed your expectations you are entitled to that, but it's only going to worsen your pain once the KT zergs own SKT. They only have 1 reliable zerg sniper, and the rest don't have vZ as their best matchup or even straightup suck at it (hello best). There's a decent chance that might happen. Why not just be a neutral and just be entertained


Consider this: Not a single KT zerg has a winning ZvZ record, not a single one has a winning ZvT record, and none of them are better that 5-5 in their last 10 games in either MU.

So they can play ZvP, but none are good enough to beat bisu, and Best always plays flash. That leaves sun, who they can probably beat.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-24 17:01:43
July 24 2011 17:01 GMT
#2711
On July 25 2011 01:43 Grand Inquisitor wrote:
I heard Flash lost? Can someone summarize what happened? Maybe it was a long game and his wrist is bothering him. Go KT!


Half of this 136 page thread is actually about Flash v.s. Leta. Why would you want somebody to summarize it instead of watching it?
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
July 24 2011 17:03 GMT
#2712
You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you have been found wanting.

&#91;image loading&#93;
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Yggdrasil Leaf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
221 Posts
July 24 2011 17:10 GMT
#2713
I just want to say: Fuck Yeah!
"A person hears only what they understand" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
July 24 2011 17:15 GMT
#2714
I know CJ lost, but I'm not sad or raging like I used to when they lost in playoffs........perhaps I have just gotten used to it. This must be how Dallas Mavericks fans feel(felt). Hopefully when Effort comes back he will be our Tyson Chandler lol.
KT_Violet
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
July 24 2011 17:18 GMT
#2715
Very weird.

After every previous series went to 3 matches with all but STX vs KT having at least one ace, I find it absolutely bizarre that we'd get a clean 2-0, with no ace matches, and CJ losing. KT got good matchups all the way through the series, though, but this is like the least expected result possible.
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
July 24 2011 18:19 GMT
#2716
unexpected wow. I thought CJ would take at least one set... KT fighting

gotta watch flash vs leta!
Writer
amazingoopah
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1925 Posts
July 24 2011 18:23 GMT
#2717
can't wait for some epic (Z)Perfective vs (Z)Hyuk games, preferably in the ace match... this is what BW is all about!!

I kid, I kid... but yeah, seems it's gonna come down to the zergs of both teams 80 fantasy is gonna have to come out of his slump, otherwise it's gonna be back to back titles for KT!
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
July 24 2011 19:12 GMT
#2718
Fantasy dominated both his OSL & MSL groups in the last few weeks. I think he might be back.
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
July 24 2011 19:41 GMT
#2719
KT fighting!

Go beat SKT1! Epicosity will ensue.
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Elefanto
Profile Joined May 2010
Switzerland3584 Posts
July 24 2011 20:01 GMT
#2720
On July 25 2011 00:55 King K. Rool wrote:
I'm going to be a spiteful sonuvabitch and root against KT.

I hope their zergs all fail



Bisu will grant your wish and obliterate whatever zerg he may face.
wat
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 448
Larva 212
Horang2 165
EffOrt 54
Hyun 52
Killer 47
Bale 45
scan(afreeca) 41
NotJumperer 36
Sharp 27
[ Show more ]
Mind 23
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 1
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1112
edward88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g6986
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy352
crisheroes189
Sick174
dupreeh24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick552
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 52m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.