• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:15
CEST 01:15
KST 08:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8951 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 13

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 488 Next
djbhINDI
Profile Joined June 2011
United States372 Posts
June 20 2011 19:45 GMT
#241
On June 17 2011 04:10 Crabman123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 03:17 lyAsakura wrote:
On June 16 2011 22:22 Crabman123 wrote:
How do you deal with 1 basing Ps? Let me be a little more specific, none of the pros ever one base anymore so they can just go under the assumption that there oponnent will never 1 base but on the D-D+ range Ps 1 basing is quite frequent. So how do you deal with the possible threat of 1 base play when you often need to send your drone out to the 3rd if you want to be even with a FE even before you see what your opponent is doing?


Any two base hydra build to deal with the fast corsair, then go hydra range and spore up a little bit... you can afford to play very safe because protoss can't get out much on one base.
if he goes DT's, spore up and eventually lurker bust him... the only way he can hold the lurker bust is to cannon up, and if he does that, just contain him and eventually bust him through sheer econ.
if he goes reavers, get burrow and don't lose too much to reaver harass and you should be way ahead.
mass gateway can be held off with just hydra ling. as long as you don't lose too much, you should be fine.
the winning key against one base protoss is to not lose too much and use superior eco and tech switches from muta to hydra and back to destroy him. he cannot have enough gas to get corsairs and hts on one base.. if he somehow does have both, then you are doing something wrong or you have to start scouting expos with a ling


Thats not really what I was asking. What I really want to know is how do you deal with the threat of a 1 base play. Not actually dealing with a 1 base play. Should you drone scout on 10 or something to determine whether he is 1 basing or FFE. Because I often have to cancel my 3rd because he is 1 basing and that leaves me a little behind, but if I don't send a drone to the 3rd and plant it down I will be behind FFE. But I just want to know the rational about pros never drone scouting vs P and how they are so confident against 1 base play that they are willing to play a blind risk.


Forget about the pros, they have the chops necessary to deal with whatever their later lord/drone sees. Just scout at 10-12 whenever you FE on bigger maps
You can't emphasize enough how much you need to be a paradigm shifter. - Savior
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
June 21 2011 05:00 GMT
#242
On June 21 2011 03:44 ZeKk wrote:
Sry I should have clarified. I used to exercise rax-fe alot before and I followed flash opening on this game on how to do it. http://www.2shared.com/file/Ef6_sACK/3932640_By_Flash.html
I follow it throughly and blindly until I push out and engage, then I might transition to something else than flash. But I almost always lose when doing that push even against double nexus, toss always have enough goons to stop me (8-10) so I cant belive how flash make it against 2 base's only. I move out at the same time as he does and with the same army but still lose..

Sry for off topic. So how do you "feel" the economy is greater? I dont significantly notice I have more than usual and I certainly dont feel ahead of protoss especially when his third kicks in.. I personaly feel flash get his gas too late and as I follow it I somtimes get my bunker break against 3 gate goons or more. and every other hassle reparing bunker incessantly losing alot of minerals. So with that in mind do you really have more and is it worth it all the time (except when toss goes for all in obviously)

p.s I hope it make some sense, Im really tired now

Hmm. Your clarification doesn't seem to have relevance to siege expand economy at all. Anyway if your rax fe is being destroyed by 3 goons, then it appears that you will really need to work on your reaction and defense. It would be great to see a replay Of yourself replicating flash's build so that we can look at your timings and see if it matches what flash does. If you really like rax fe play, the stork vs fantasy finals is a good series to see different variations of it and how to go about doing it
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
Magus
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada450 Posts
June 21 2011 06:38 GMT
#243
On June 21 2011 14:00 JMave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 03:44 ZeKk wrote:
Sry I should have clarified. I used to exercise rax-fe alot before and I followed flash opening on this game on how to do it. http://www.2shared.com/file/Ef6_sACK/3932640_By_Flash.html
I follow it throughly and blindly until I push out and engage, then I might transition to something else than flash. But I almost always lose when doing that push even against double nexus, toss always have enough goons to stop me (8-10) so I cant belive how flash make it against 2 base's only. I move out at the same time as he does and with the same army but still lose..

Sry for off topic. So how do you "feel" the economy is greater? I dont significantly notice I have more than usual and I certainly dont feel ahead of protoss especially when his third kicks in.. I personaly feel flash get his gas too late and as I follow it I somtimes get my bunker break against 3 gate goons or more. and every other hassle reparing bunker incessantly losing alot of minerals. So with that in mind do you really have more and is it worth it all the time (except when toss goes for all in obviously)

p.s I hope it make some sense, Im really tired now

Hmm. Your clarification doesn't seem to have relevance to siege expand economy at all. Anyway if your rax fe is being destroyed by 3 goons, then it appears that you will really need to work on your reaction and defense. It would be great to see a replay Of yourself replicating flash's build so that we can look at your timings and see if it matches what flash does. If you really like rax fe play, the stork vs fantasy finals is a good series to see different variations of it and how to go about doing it

He said 3 GATE goons, not just 3 goons. Maybe the tanks are out late?
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 09:25:10
June 21 2011 09:23 GMT
#244
On June 21 2011 15:38 Magus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 14:00 JMave wrote:
On June 21 2011 03:44 ZeKk wrote:
Sry I should have clarified. I used to exercise rax-fe alot before and I followed flash opening on this game on how to do it. http://www.2shared.com/file/Ef6_sACK/3932640_By_Flash.html
I follow it throughly and blindly until I push out and engage, then I might transition to something else than flash. But I almost always lose when doing that push even against double nexus, toss always have enough goons to stop me (8-10) so I cant belive how flash make it against 2 base's only. I move out at the same time as he does and with the same army but still lose..

Sry for off topic. So how do you "feel" the economy is greater? I dont significantly notice I have more than usual and I certainly dont feel ahead of protoss especially when his third kicks in.. I personaly feel flash get his gas too late and as I follow it I somtimes get my bunker break against 3 gate goons or more. and every other hassle reparing bunker incessantly losing alot of minerals. So with that in mind do you really have more and is it worth it all the time (except when toss goes for all in obviously)

p.s I hope it make some sense, Im really tired now

Hmm. Your clarification doesn't seem to have relevance to siege expand economy at all. Anyway if your rax fe is being destroyed by 3 goons, then it appears that you will really need to work on your reaction and defense. It would be great to see a replay Of yourself replicating flash's build so that we can look at your timings and see if it matches what flash does. If you really like rax fe play, the stork vs fantasy finals is a good series to see different variations of it and how to go about doing it

He said 3 GATE goons, not just 3 goons. Maybe the tanks are out late?


oops my bad i didnt read it properly.

EDIT: but no matter, your tank and siege should be done in time to hold off a 3 gate goon regardless.
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
Rodiel3
Profile Joined March 2011
France1158 Posts
June 21 2011 14:07 GMT
#245
I dont know where to post it so I go here
Is there an active Twitter account about SCBW proleague and news about SCBW in general, those i have find are dead :/
Thank you
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodiel3 SCBW FPVOD
Danger_Duck
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Burkina Faso571 Posts
June 22 2011 01:51 GMT
#246
On June 20 2011 06:12 Release wrote:
Why do zergs use ultralisks? Every time i see them, they die so quick and are incredibly cost inefficient. Tanks and mines melt ultras. Reavers and archons melt ultras. They cost 200 gas.

For example, lots of people use ultras against mech, and their economy is drained. Zero (against flash on benzene) used tons of lings and hydras (and queens) and it was much more cost efficient.


2 related reasons:
1. HP
Ultras tank so that your lings/hydras/lurks can actually get in range.
2. AI
In large armies, enemy units eventually focus on ultras that are meaty and defensive. As lings die, enemy units re-target the survivor-> the ultra.

So essentially, YES. Ultras suck if they are used alone, but their role isn't a mass unit, but as a support to your damage-dealing units that are weak
TBA
Danger_Duck
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Burkina Faso571 Posts
June 22 2011 02:14 GMT
#247
Just as a follow up, you'll notice that bio balls can simply move away from dark swarms and kill lings as they come, but they RUN from ultras because unlike swarm, they are very mobile. They tank the damage from your rines to get the lings in range, especially if you are at an upgrade disadvantage
TBA
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
June 22 2011 09:50 GMT
#248
On June 22 2011 10:51 Danger_Duck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2011 06:12 Release wrote:
Why do zergs use ultralisks? Every time i see them, they die so quick and are incredibly cost inefficient. Tanks and mines melt ultras. Reavers and archons melt ultras. They cost 200 gas.

For example, lots of people use ultras against mech, and their economy is drained. Zero (against flash on benzene) used tons of lings and hydras (and queens) and it was much more cost efficient.


2 related reasons:
1. HP
Ultras tank so that your lings/hydras/lurks can actually get in range.
2. AI
In large armies, enemy units eventually focus on ultras that are meaty and defensive. As lings die, enemy units re-target the survivor-> the ultra.

So essentially, YES. Ultras suck if they are used alone, but their role isn't a mass unit, but as a support to your damage-dealing units that are weak

But the deal is that ultras take full damage from tank shots. Meaning that it is least cost-efficient amongst lings and hydras. Because the whole concept about dealing with mech is to attack based on waves to slowly break his defence line, ultras become even more worse because you probably wont have enough gas to sustain them.
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
plast1c
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany101 Posts
June 22 2011 13:47 GMT
#249
QUESTION:

do you research Khaydarin Amulet and if so, when?
kinda right, kinda wrong
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
June 22 2011 13:55 GMT
#250
If your countering mech with defiler ultra ling, the logic is that ultras (despite taking full damage) still are able to take more hits, so it is less likely that the tank line is able to kill the army as fast as it can approach. If you age going defiler ling, then you have extra gas than what the defiles and a few lurkers can take up, so it might as well be ultras. There are almost always a skirt of vultures around the siege tanks, so ultras can soak up that type of damage that swarms miss.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
June 22 2011 14:00 GMT
#251
On June 22 2011 22:47 duplex__ wrote:
QUESTION:

do you research Khaydarin Amulet and if so, when?


It's a good upgrade to get when you start floating a bit of surplus gas, as long as it doesn't cut into your unit count. It's useful primarily for those HT you station at static defenses (being able to throw 3 storms instead of 2 is huge), and they start with more energy, which is of course, awesome.
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
ZeKk
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sweden320 Posts
June 22 2011 19:25 GMT
#252
On June 21 2011 14:00 JMave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 03:44 ZeKk wrote:
Sry I should have clarified. I used to exercise rax-fe alot before and I followed flash opening on this game on how to do it. http://www.2shared.com/file/Ef6_sACK/3932640_By_Flash.html
I follow it throughly and blindly until I push out and engage, then I might transition to something else than flash. But I almost always lose when doing that push even against double nexus, toss always have enough goons to stop me (8-10) so I cant belive how flash make it against 2 base's only. I move out at the same time as he does and with the same army but still lose..

Sry for off topic. So how do you "feel" the economy is greater? I dont significantly notice I have more than usual and I certainly dont feel ahead of protoss especially when his third kicks in.. I personaly feel flash get his gas too late and as I follow it I somtimes get my bunker break against 3 gate goons or more. and every other hassle reparing bunker incessantly losing alot of minerals. So with that in mind do you really have more and is it worth it all the time (except when toss goes for all in obviously)

p.s I hope it make some sense, Im really tired now

Hmm. Your clarification doesn't seem to have relevance to siege expand economy at all. Anyway if your rax fe is being destroyed by 3 goons, then it appears that you will really need to work on your reaction and defense. It would be great to see a replay Of yourself replicating flash's build so that we can look at your timings and see if it matches what flash does. If you really like rax fe play, the stork vs fantasy finals is a good series to see different variations of it and how to go about doing it


No, it hasn't. I was refering to which kind of Fast CC I was playing when I wrote that. I'll try to see if I can find some adequate replays(was a while since I played this strategy). But I hope you understand my question. I try to put it simple. Is any kind of fast CC before factory worth the trouble in economy you have to sacrifes to uphold your expansion compared to a more normal fac expansion e.g. Siege expansion? And follow up question: If so, how much does the economy differs? A good example I'd say is to see the diffrence in time e.g in what minute has the FE before fac actually superiority to the e.g siege expand FE. To me it's hard to see any real diffrence, but that's just me! So Im sure it's a good reason why pros does it. I just dont understand that reason too well since either A: Toss just takes another exp fast and gets ahead of me and when I try to punish him(in the way flash push in that game) I lose anyway(especially if he stays on 2 base obv). B: I just dont see the diffrence in economy in general to a siege expand ( but I havent looked throughly enough perhapes?):S
djbhINDI
Profile Joined June 2011
United States372 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 01:14:32
June 22 2011 21:38 GMT
#253
This is about TL...I vote on Liquibets, but it says I have 0/0 votes, 0/0 points, etc.

EDIT: Never mind
You can't emphasize enough how much you need to be a paradigm shifter. - Savior
Surili
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1141 Posts
June 22 2011 22:01 GMT
#254
How should i follow up successfully defending a six pool as P?
For instance i scout it immediately, throw down forge, gate cannon at ramp, all is dandy. Do i rush to four gate and kill him or do i expand and go collosus? I am wary of doing this, as it has cost me many games because i am a very passive player in PvZ :/
The world is ending what should we do about it?
KTF_CloaK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1338 Posts
June 22 2011 22:07 GMT
#255
On June 23 2011 07:01 Surili wrote:
How should i follow up successfully defending a six pool as P?
For instance i scout it immediately, throw down forge, gate cannon at ramp, all is dandy. Do i rush to four gate and kill him or do i expand and go collosus? I am wary of doing this, as it has cost me many games because i am a very passive player in PvZ :/


May I kindly redirect you to the sc2 strategy forum? This is BW good sir
KT Rolster for the win!! Lee-Young-Ho hwaiting!!
Magus
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada450 Posts
June 22 2011 22:07 GMT
#256
On June 23 2011 07:01 Surili wrote:
How should i follow up successfully defending a six pool as P?
For instance i scout it immediately, throw down forge, gate cannon at ramp, all is dandy. Do i rush to four gate and kill him or do i expand and go collosus? I am wary of doing this, as it has cost me many games because i am a very passive player in PvZ :/

Wrong forum...
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
June 22 2011 22:09 GMT
#257
Zerg has 4 pool, terran has 5 rax, what does protoss have (immediate rush)?
☺
Surili
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1141 Posts
June 22 2011 22:09 GMT
#258
:D this is what i get for using the search function ^^
The world is ending what should we do about it?
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
June 22 2011 22:33 GMT
#259
How do you react in ZvP if he makes gassteal and pressures your hatching natural with lots?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Danger_Duck
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Burkina Faso571 Posts
June 23 2011 01:24 GMT
#260
On June 22 2011 18:50 JMave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2011 10:51 Danger_Duck wrote:
On June 20 2011 06:12 Release wrote:
Why do zergs use ultralisks? Every time i see them, they die so quick and are incredibly cost inefficient. Tanks and mines melt ultras. Reavers and archons melt ultras. They cost 200 gas.

For example, lots of people use ultras against mech, and their economy is drained. Zero (against flash on benzene) used tons of lings and hydras (and queens) and it was much more cost efficient.


2 related reasons:
1. HP
Ultras tank so that your lings/hydras/lurks can actually get in range.
2. AI
In large armies, enemy units eventually focus on ultras that are meaty and defensive. As lings die, enemy units re-target the survivor-> the ultra.

So essentially, YES. Ultras suck if they are used alone, but their role isn't a mass unit, but as a support to your damage-dealing units that are weak

But the deal is that ultras take full damage from tank shots. Meaning that it is least cost-efficient amongst lings and hydras. Because the whole concept about dealing with mech is to attack based on waves to slowly break his defence line, ultras become even more worse because you probably wont have enough gas to sustain them.


I answered generically on why ultras are used based on why they appear to be inefficient on paper.
As for mech, you are way off. The whole concept about dealing with mech either kill them off early or to take the map while harassing if they turtle too hard. Once the map is taken, you never throw your units into a meatgrinder. You abuse your mobility by picking off reinforcements and countering rather than force a direct engagement.
TBA
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 488 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 151
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14396
firebathero 113
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
febbydoto88
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5456
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2195
JimRising 479
mouzStarbuck426
KnowMe229
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1182
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• musti20045 32
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 45m
INu's Battles
12h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 45m
Replay Cast
23h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.