• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)42Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8667 users

Practice Partner Thread - Page 16

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 26 Next All
shenryu
Profile Joined December 2011
Malaysia8 Posts
December 27 2011 16:31 GMT
#301
TL ID:shenryu
Iccup ID:shenryu88
Rank:D 1100rating
Race:Terran
Other:would like to practice with all race, im still new to Iccup,before that i just playing with computer(suck),mostly i dun hv timing sense + really familiar BO ,all i want just play for fun ,feel free to add me

From:Malaysia GMT+8.00,my online time would be 6-10pm , thx ~.~
Jaedong ~ I love You!
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
December 29 2011 02:28 GMT
#302
TL ID: ShaLLoW[baY]
iCCup ID: sGs.shallOw
Rating: 1500ish right now
Rank: D, C high
Race: Zerg

I'm terrible at this game, haven't played in 2 years but the nostalgia got the best of me. Add/message me on iCCup, I'm in Op Teamliquid when I'm on. I'll play ranked/unranked/whatever. I just want to play me some Bee Dub.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
keyStorm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-29 21:48:41
December 29 2011 03:42 GMT
#303
TL ID: keyStorm
iCCup ID: aRpe-Ggio
Rating: <800
Rank: D-
Race: Zerg

Looking to practice against z, t, p msg me / add me on your friends list!

k.taeyang
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Peru145 Posts
December 29 2011 05:42 GMT
#304
TL ID: k.taeyang
iCCup ID: fukurideath
Rating: I have no idea but it's <900
Rank: D-
Race: I play P, but I changed to T that's why my rank dropped so bad...

full newbie at T looking for practice MU, I am pretty bad at TvP so add me :D
노력은 절대 배신 하지 않다 - 이제동 Hardwork never betrays - Lee Jae Dong
W00tbeer1
Profile Joined August 2011
United States33 Posts
December 30 2011 04:45 GMT
#305
TL ID: W00tbeer1
iCCup ID: Matteox
Rating: ~1000
Rank: D
Race: Zerg

I'm always willing to do some practice games with people around my skill level. Also enjoy doing 2v2s for fun, even though I don't do them much. Add me and message me if I come online if you would like to play.
Blakkout69
Profile Joined November 2011
United States18 Posts
December 30 2011 05:44 GMT
#306
TL ID: Blakkout69
iCCup ID: UED_Blakkout
Rating: 1628
Rank: D
Race: Zerg/Occasionally Terran
Other: Looking for Solid D Terran player, for my ZvT. Also looking for a pal, D or higher, just to go over my play with me and help me learn more builds. I'm willing to practice with anyone. Please Message ^^
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
December 30 2011 09:16 GMT
#307
iCCup ID: -mantoss-
Rank: C-
Race: PvZ; PvT; TvP
Other : I don't play PvP because I find no interest at all in this matchup, and I did try hard. I play TvP instead, but it's by far my worst matchup and would probably not keep a C- rank if I played only TvP, so D/D+ protoss, feel free to msg me on iccup to practice !
ॐ
Blakkout69
Profile Joined November 2011
United States18 Posts
January 01 2012 08:11 GMT
#308
Looking for a partner with Mic, and some sort of speaking program. if interested please msg ^^
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
January 03 2012 03:46 GMT
#309
Iccup Id : sM.Zik
Rank : D+/C-
Race : Zerg
Other : ZvT/ZvP only, i just got back from a 5months break i was low C- when i quit but now im D+ at best, find me on op teamliquid.
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
Piejonk
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada53 Posts
January 05 2012 19:58 GMT
#310
TL ID: Piejonk
iCCup ID: Piejonk
Rating: ~2000 (probably should be lower)
Rank: D+
Race: Protoss
Other: Have been following starcraft for a long time, just never got into playing it seriously. Looking to do practice games and have some fun.
When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be awesome instead. True story.
OnyX.ReD
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1 Post
January 05 2012 22:20 GMT
#311
TL ID: OnyX.ReD
ICCup ID: [ONX]ReD
Rank: D/D+
Race: Terran
Other: Need to practice any MU, have skype, and online quite frequent.
Arca(Crema)
Profile Joined March 2011
Spain44 Posts
January 06 2012 00:19 GMT
#312
TL ID: Arca(Crema)
ICCup ID: Arca(Crema)
Rank: D/D+
Racerotoss
Other: Feel free to add me and msg me on iccup
Windz03
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia10 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 07:45:34
January 07 2012 06:23 GMT
#313
TL ID: Windz03
ICCup ID: sGs.Windz
Rank: D?
Race: Terran
Other: I've never played multiplayer broodwar but would like to get started. Anyways, I would like to have some practice partners who can help guide me. Thank you.
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
January 07 2012 12:56 GMT
#314
TL ID:T0ssboy
ICCup ID:SlayerS_Master
Rank:D/D+
Race:T0ss
Playing from 3pm cet to around 9pm cet
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
ionONE
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany605 Posts
January 12 2012 22:43 GMT
#315
TL ID: ONEofUS
ICCup ID: fastcherry
Rank: D-
Race: Terran
Other: Im looking for some people to train with, learn basics together etcetc
no mirror please
it is sad but iccup is so empty so please join me and hf
JANGBI never forget
Linuan
Profile Joined January 2012
Belize1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 23:35:19
January 13 2012 23:24 GMT
#316
TL ID: Linuan
ICCUP ID: Linuan
Rank: D-/D
Race: Protoss
Other: Been playing on LAN with friends, but ICCup is like a completely different level for me, so I'm basically a beginner. I want to have fun, but get better at the same time.
I have skype, and I may get too talkative if the conversation is hot. I mess around on voice chat a lot. My connection is odd when on Skype though, so I'm not sure..
Gotta go fast
Pardes
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1 Post
January 14 2012 06:09 GMT
#317
ICCup ID: Pardes
Rank: D/D-
Race: Protoss
Ubersturmfuhrer
Profile Joined May 2008
Finland206 Posts
January 14 2012 20:44 GMT
#318
ICCup ID: Sompio
Rank: D-
Race: Terran mostly

I'm pretty bad player, only won maybe one 1v1 on ICCup out of 7 games so I need someone of my level to play against.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger
Alby8528
Profile Joined January 2012
United States4 Posts
January 16 2012 02:31 GMT
#319

iCCup ID: AlbytheRDragon
Rank:D, D-
Race: Zerg
Other: low level starcraft player in need of practice to get better, also been about 2 years since I went back to iccup so the metagame might of changed and I want to keep updated. will play against all ranks, I'm not discriminating , coaching from higher players will be much appreciated
lorcasTV
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada100 Posts
January 17 2012 15:39 GMT
#320
TL ID: lorcasTV
iCCup ID: sGs.lorcas
Rating: 863
Rank: D-
Race: Protoss
Other: Just started to play BW seriously for the first time. Currently focusing on cleaning up my PvT build and will move on to PvZ next keeping the mirror for last. I can be reached by PM or on skype/twitter @lorcasTV if you want some practice. I'm in the EST timezone and usually available between 6pm and 11pm on weekdays.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
LamboSC2 6
Rex 1
SteadfastSC 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36539
Shuttle 2893
Horang2 1074
Bisu 934
Jaedong 772
Mini 574
EffOrt 495
Light 423
BeSt 352
firebathero 343
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 317
Soma 300
Stork 256
ggaemo 190
Zeus 182
Snow 162
ZerO 144
Rush 143
Last 142
Pusan 89
Leta 81
hero 73
Killer 65
Sea.KH 57
Sharp 52
sorry 48
Mong 39
Mind 34
Shinee 28
Bale 26
Aegong 25
Shine 25
Sexy 23
ToSsGirL 23
Trap 20
soO 18
Terrorterran 16
PianO 15
Free 14
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
NotJumperer 8
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Icarus 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4422
qojqva1788
Dendi987
420jenkins68
League of Legends
Reynor98
Counter-Strike
x6flipin846
markeloff126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2024
crisheroes942
Other Games
gofns39538
singsing2123
olofmeister1303
B2W.Neo900
XBOCT332
DeMusliM202
Mlord195
Livibee173
XaKoH 147
Liquid`LucifroN115
Mew2King98
QueenE88
ArmadaUGS75
Chillindude14
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)10
Liquid`VortiX3
Hui .0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream161
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1357
League of Legends
• Jankos2351
• TFBlade706
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
Stellar Fest
4m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 112
TaKeTV 111
SteadfastSC0
OSC
11h 4m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.