• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:06
CEST 00:06
KST 07:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6481 users

Practice Partner Thread - Page 17

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 26 Next All
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
January 18 2012 12:25 GMT
#321
I couldn't find a practice partner thread, and I really need practice partners, so I'm starting one! It will be the same style as the SC2 practice partner thread. Do not start discussions or anything like that in this thread, do only post your player information. Starting discussions etc. will make it harder for people to find practice partners. If it's not too much to ask I would like mods to delete anything off-topic

Please try to follow my template. Here's me:

TL ID: BWalma
iCCup ID: BWalma
Rating: 500ish
Rank: D-
Race: Zerg (mIt be changing)
I am low level BW player. Past two months been playing seriously but still my skill level is anything but below par. I'm on a 20 game losing streak ATM . I love to play with anyone!

I'm on most weekdays from 6 to 10 EASTERN STANDARD TIME and Saturdays you can catch me anytime after noon

The best way to get in touch with me is proberly though Skype as I'm on it 24/7
My info:
Skype : Mastercosgrove
Master Chief
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 15:35:51
January 18 2012 15:35 GMT
#322
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
the_fixxer
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden30 Posts
January 18 2012 19:55 GMT
#323
TL ID: the_fixxer
iCCup ID: Gharzvog
Rating: 900 ish (going to sink)
Rank: D-
Race: Terran (might be changing)
I have pretty must just started BW, I am online at random times
There is this huge copyright issue between the Wright brothers and BIRDS! - Day[9]
Memphis404
Profile Joined January 2012
51 Posts
January 18 2012 21:33 GMT
#324
TL ID: memphis404
iCCup ID: memphis404
Rating: 1230 right now, but i guess it will go down soon
Rank: D- (i've already been at D- this season) / D
Race: Protoss
Other: I'm able to play at weekends and sometimes at 7-10 PM CET (but that's rare). Just pm me whenever you want a match.
I can host games.
Klumpmeister
Profile Joined November 2011
United States31 Posts
January 19 2012 17:35 GMT
#325
TL ID: Klumpmeister
iCCup ID: Klumpmeister
Rank: D-
Race: Zerg

Like to learn from a zerg and learn builds to get playing. Thanks!
Frogblast The Ventcore!
SoloZergg
Profile Joined October 2011
United States90 Posts
January 20 2012 21:38 GMT
#326
TL ID: SoloZergg
iCCup ID: UltrasWasYes
Rating: 700-900
Rank: D-
Race: Zerg
Can't seem to win....PM me
I fuckin' love lurkers...
Myrtille
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1 Post
January 20 2012 22:55 GMT
#327

TL ID: Myrtille
iCCup ID: Swampy
Rating: 1000
Rank: D-
Race: Zerg

Coming from SC2 with little BW experience. I am a high diamond in SC2. Anyone one who wants to practice can add me.
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
January 21 2012 15:18 GMT
#328
TL ID: RaLakedaimon
iCCup ID: FirstAscent
Rank: D-
Race: Protoss (willing to play any since I'm very bad, but my "best" is Protoss)
Other: I mainly play SC2 and got into BW really late, just want some people to practice against, I don't get on ICCUP right now since I don't know one single person on there. PM me ahead of time and I can usually be on as soon as I get it, I'm currently unemployed so I'm on TL and SC2 (possibly BW if I get to know people) a lot...a whole lot.
Scarbo
Profile Joined January 2012
294 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 18:18:06
January 22 2012 18:09 GMT
#329
TL ID: Scarbo
iCCup ID: Scarbo7
Rating: around 700
Rank: D-
Race: Protoss/Terran (still deciding)
Other: I can play on the weekends a lot and on the weekdays at night (19h-01h @ GMT -3 || 23h-05h @ CET)
I can host games.
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
January 23 2012 00:20 GMT
#330
ICCup: TheShimmy
Rank: D-/D
Race: Zerg

PM me on here if you wanna practice. I get on kind of randomly.
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
Vertig0
Profile Joined March 2009
United States196 Posts
January 25 2012 21:39 GMT
#331
TL ID: Vertig0
iCCup ID: DB97531
Rank: D-
Race: Zerg (but I like playing all races too)
Other: I haven't played BW for years and I was never any good to begin with either, but I want to get back into it!
#1 Fruitdealer fan!
J.Dong
Profile Joined June 2010
United States102 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 22:44:30
January 26 2012 04:20 GMT
#332
TL ID: J.Dong
iCCup ID: J.Dong (Protoss) / EagleToll (Terran)
Rating: ~2000 Protoss / ~900 Terran
Rank: D+ Toss / D Terran
Race: Protoss/Terran
Other: I have Hamachi, PM me to LAN over VPN, but ICCup is perfectly fine for me too. Very weak PvP. Online almost daily from 22:50 - 24:00 GMT.
I like corsairs.
OopsOopsBaby
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Singapore3425 Posts
January 26 2012 13:39 GMT
#333
tl id: oopsoopsbaby
iccup id: yongming
rating: 1000 d-/d
race: terran/protoss

other: i can host games. fastest way to set up a game is to contact me on skype: yongming.87
s3x2-2 xiao3x2+2 bone3+2+2
Pacman234
Profile Joined December 2010
United States88 Posts
February 03 2012 00:08 GMT
#334
iCCup ID: Pacman234
Rating: 1000 (Never Play)
Rank: D
Race: Terran
Other: Never Play, just looking for someone that i can play against and have fun.
I visit the OPTeamliquid channel at least once a day, so that is where people can see me.
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
February 05 2012 18:55 GMT
#335
iCCup ID: ZombieGrub
Rank: D-
Race: Terran
Other: Coming from SC2 'back' into BW, and I'm just looking for some people to casually practice with because it's such a fun game!
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
lakso
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden8 Posts
February 09 2012 19:27 GMT
#336
iCCup ID lakso
Rank: D
Race: Zerg
Other: Need some consultation and help with my play since im a noob in this game and have only watched progamers play it earlier.
vonKlaust
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden158 Posts
February 10 2012 16:55 GMT
#337
iCCup ID: EltonKiller
Rank: D
Race: Zerg(for now)
Other: I am a total noob, looking to play people of all levels of skill. Originally a SC2 player, in which I was/am a plat-leaguer.
None.
Scarbo
Profile Joined January 2012
294 Posts
March 04 2012 14:33 GMT
#338
ICCup ID: sGsScarbo
Rank: D/D-
Race: Terran
Other: ???
ionONE
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany605 Posts
March 08 2012 23:37 GMT
#339
ICCup ID: fastcherry
Rank: D/D-
Race: Terran
Other: still looking for people to play with - i feel just alone on iccup. so contact me and we practice!
JANGBI never forget
UrASofty
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Canada772 Posts
March 11 2012 23:49 GMT
#340
ICCup ID: somsok
Rank: D/D+
Race: Zerg
Other: I can't host games...
i be that pretty motherfucker
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 126
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 166
firebathero 86
910 38
NaDa 30
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm87
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0180
PPMD44
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9404
Liquid`Hasu1676
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g7267
Liquid`RaSZi6093
shahzam554
JimRising 252
B2W.Neo206
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS75
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade957
Other Games
• imaqtpie1143
• Shiphtur227
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 54m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.