• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:47
CEST 23:47
KST 06:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8180 users

Practice Partner Thread - Page 18

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
TaterTotKing
Profile Joined March 2012
United States1 Post
March 12 2012 11:13 GMT
#341
ICCup:TaterTotKing
Rank: D-
Race:Terran
Other: I need a steady practice partner who is on frequently.
PS: I am a big noob. msg me i am most likely on!
Weaklink123
Profile Joined April 2011
United States159 Posts
March 16 2012 00:44 GMT
#342
TL ID: Weaklink123
iCCup ID: Weaklink
Rank: D-
Race: Terran
Other: I just want practice vs everything.
mYinsanityCoach 우정호 (KT Violet) - 1988 - 2012.
andsaca
Profile Joined September 2010
United States48 Posts
March 16 2012 01:27 GMT
#343
iccup: Andsaca
rank: D-
race: dont know. just starting
other: i never got to play online as a kid because of my bad internet. trying to learn broodwar the right way
ZeKk
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sweden320 Posts
March 22 2012 22:50 GMT
#344
TL ID: ZeKk
iCCup ID: Bd.ZeKk
Rank: C
Race: Terran
Other: Some1 around my level. feel free to add me. We'll practise play whatever u want.
Shiro)Tenshi
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
China214 Posts
March 23 2012 01:01 GMT
#345
TL ID: Shiro)Tenshi
iCCup ID: Hakurei[AoV]
Rank: C-/C
Race: Protoss
Other: I came back after a long break, about 5-6 months. I was originally about C/C+ and hoping to get back and higher. I can't create, but feel free to ask me for a game. I usually hang out at 'op teamliquid'
huehuehuehue
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Estonia455 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 10:05:59
March 23 2012 10:03 GMT
#346
TL ID: huehuehuehue
iCCup ID: Nightzr
Rank: D-
Race: Protoss
Other: Just started playing BW, looking for a similar skilled player to practice with or a better player to give me some tips -. Also i can't create .
cLicK
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Canada450 Posts
March 23 2012 19:29 GMT
#347
TL ID: cLicK
iCCup ID: -ForCe-
Rank: D
Race: Zerg/Terran
Other: Looking for active people to play for fun with and improve together :D. Unfortunately I cannot host T_T.
"정호야 하늘나라에선 아프지말자..." Rest In Peace KT_Violet (우정호)
Ithalos
Profile Joined March 2012
Belgium2 Posts
March 25 2012 01:58 GMT
#348
TL ID: Ithalos
iCCup ID: Ithalos
Rank: D
Race: Terran
Other: Preferably looking for a P or Z player to practice longer/macro-oriented games with. Since the goal is to (hopefully) improve, I'm not looking for someone who will all-in or cheese me every game*.

I can host, please send me a PM if you're interested. I can usually be online anywhere between 13:00 and 4:00. (GMT +1)

* I'm not against mixing in some all-in/cheesy play every now and then, after all it will help you to react properly to those situations.
kirbyman4994
Profile Joined October 2011
7 Posts
March 26 2012 00:09 GMT
#349
iCCup ID: mboard888
Rank: D-
Race: Terran
Other: I am OK with Protoss, getting to C-, but I want to work on my Terran. I would love to play on any map you like.
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1733 Posts
March 26 2012 11:19 GMT
#350
Anyone looking to theorycraft on replays add me- "EleGant[AoV]". I'm C+ and don't have time to help out with practice games (getting in form for C rank StarLeague), but I'd like to help you guys here if I can.

Just /f add me on ICCup and we'll talk etc
EleGant[AoV]
wcr.4fun
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium686 Posts
April 02 2012 20:35 GMT
#351
TL ID: wcr.4fun
Iccup ID: wcr.4fun
Rank: none yet
Race: Zerg
Other: Hello I'm currently new to starcraft broodwar. I'm a zerg player. I haven't played any matches yet so I have no rank assigned to me yet.

I am new but I know the general concepts of micro and macro, I have an extensive history in warcraft 3. So I'm no noob. I'm just looking for players to practice with. It would be nice if people better than me (C players and anything above probably) would help me out to learn faster, but I'd love to play versus anyone just even to get some games going because broodwar is so much fun.

Add me as a friend and whisper me whenever you want!
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
April 03 2012 11:02 GMT
#352
TL ID:t0ssboy
iCCup ID:UED_TheMarine
Rank:D/D+
Rating:now 1860
i have skype .
Looking for an agressive Terrran practice partners and Zerg players
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
StiX
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands220 Posts
April 03 2012 11:58 GMT
#353
TL ID: StiX
iCCup ID: Worstnubaround
Rank: D-----
Race: Terran
Other: I have played one match in which I died to proxy gates.. (lol). Anyways I'm WORSE than D-, so I'm looking for someone around my skill level to play multiple games with to train the most basic stuff.. All races are welcome, pm me on TL please..

peace
"Think for yourself, question authority" Timothy Leary
polkadotpear
Profile Joined April 2012
1 Post
April 03 2012 18:50 GMT
#354
TL ID: polkadotpear
iccup: polkadotpear
rank: D-
race: terran
other: i am on quite a lot but most peopel online are easily D so they crush me with ease. i'm looking for a person or couple of people at d- level to practise with.
I have skype too. PM me on TL
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
April 09 2012 15:52 GMT
#355
I need a protoss practice partner to get better at PvP. If you are C+/B- or higher that would be great. Send a PM.
BookTwo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1985 Posts
April 10 2012 10:13 GMT
#356
TL ID: BookTwo
iccup: BookTwo
rank: D
race: Terran
other: looking for casual games to have with other d ranked people. Add me on iccup
Scarbo
Profile Joined January 2012
294 Posts
April 14 2012 22:59 GMT
#357
TL ID: Look above
iccup: sGsScarbo
rank: D
race: Terran
other: anyone for practice. I can create. Online most on weekends.
user:bobb
Profile Joined April 2012
Taiwan2 Posts
April 15 2012 07:02 GMT
#358
Hi everyone,

Returning to Broodwar after not playing for about 4 years - I used to be quite good in iCCup. Now just looking to return and have some fun, while getting better as I play.
I'm New to Asia server and I am finding it really difficult to play - I get kicked out of every game due to my language barrier and new account (I'm assuming).

Please contact me if you are up for some Hunters 3v3 or 2v2 or want to just 1:1.

Username on B.net: Bobb
Lets play Hunters!
huehuehuehue
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Estonia455 Posts
April 16 2012 22:41 GMT
#359
On March 23 2012 19:03 huehuehuehue wrote:
TL ID: huehuehuehue
iCCup ID: Nightzr
Rank: D-
Race: Protoss
Other: Just started playing BW, looking for a similar skilled player to practice with or a better player to give me some tips -. Also i can't create .

Started playing again, Terran now!
Kznn
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil9072 Posts
April 16 2012 23:35 GMT
#360
TL ID: kznn
Iccup ID: kazenn
Rank: D
Race: toss/terran
Other: Hi, Ive been watching pro bw for 5 years now, used to play like a scrub, now i decided to play fo real.. So, if you want to practice with a learner please, add me
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 533
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 80
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2335
monkeys_forever169
League of Legends
Doublelift3499
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4613
Liquid`Hasu572
Other Games
summit1g10539
FrodaN1520
KnowMe277
Livibee183
JimRising 25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 85
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra683
Other Games
• imaqtpie1075
• Shiphtur596
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 14m
Patches Events
17h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 14m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.