• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:14
CEST 01:14
KST 08:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8824 users

Practice Partner Thread - Page 20

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 26 Next All
KazmA
Profile Joined August 2011
United States117 Posts
July 23 2012 11:06 GMT
#381
TL ID: KazmA
iCCup ID: sGs.KazmA
Rank: D-
Race: Terran

I'm looking to get good at BW. I'm available any time of the day for practice and am willing to play as much as necessary to get better. A practice partner of any level would be great. At this point I'm looking to just practice as much as possible.
"I intend to live forever, or die trying"- Groucho Marks
fazek42
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Hungary438 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-23 12:50:57
July 23 2012 12:50 GMT
#382
TL ID fazek42
Iccup ID: fazek[mb]
Rank: D+ / C-
Race: Terran

Looking for C- and above players to practice and mass games with, also looking for higher level gamers for advice and analysis. Would like people with MSN or Skype, can also play on Fish.
Zushen
Profile Joined June 2011
275 Posts
July 25 2012 17:42 GMT
#383
TL ID: Zushen
Iccup ID: Zushen
Rank: D-
Race Terran
Other: Masters terran in sc2. Recently have taken an interest in playing a bit of broodwar! I have skype and Im pretty active.
Add me @ zushen69 on skype
sPoReX
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20 Posts
July 31 2012 09:07 GMT
#384
TL ID: sPoReX
iCCup ID: TryingToLose
Rank: D
Race: Zerg
Other: Primarily play 2v2, but know how to 1v1 as well would like practice though feel free to add me can off-race too when neeeded
Go Hard Or Go Home
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
August 01 2012 11:01 GMT
#385
TL: draw
iccup/fish: sas.draw
Rank: B
Race: All

Looking to practice with any rank(C/+) on specific maps, must have skype+mic
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 14:45:16
August 04 2012 14:42 GMT
#386
ICCup: PigDude
Rank: D- and falling :^D
Race: Zerg

Looking to just play some games! I've gotta get my hands in shape for this game and start working on some basic build orders. PM me here or add me on ICCup!
Gerbilkit
Profile Joined December 2009
United States32 Posts
August 06 2012 15:36 GMT
#387
ICCup: sgs.Gerbilkit
Rank: D-- (I lose to D- players usually).
Race: Terran

I don't really have time to play BW very often, but if there are any other players living on the bottom of the ladder I'd love to play some fun games. No preference on match up, I need to work on all of it. I also enjoy playing games on wierd maps or with multiple players if you just want to goof around after a training session.

Just let me know what times you can play because I'm only available on weekends if I know I can find games.
It shall be engraved upon your soul!
OVERTsc2
Profile Joined September 2011
United States25 Posts
August 10 2012 20:28 GMT
#388
ICCup ID: sGs.Ryker
Rank: D+/C-
Race: Any

I can be on any time, usually in the afternoon CST.

I want to have friendly games, mostly looking for a lot of play in a row. I don't have a matchup preference, I play and improve any race, and I don't like pissing contests or talking shit.
Archaeo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-17 18:45:40
August 14 2012 11:30 GMT
#389
Update:
Iccup IDs: Kororo, [UCSD]Chingu
Rank: C+
Race: Zerg
I'm looking to play some games preferably against C/+ players, but I can help out D to C- players too
Feel free to add even when I'm offline will add in return
Yo my chingu!!!
FearAndSurprise
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada48 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-15 20:02:04
August 14 2012 21:53 GMT
#390
ICCup ID: FearNSurpriz
Rank: D
Race: Terran

I will on primarly evenings and sometimes afternoons (EST) until early september =)

Just looking to practice match ups consistently :D
wcr.4fun
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium686 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-15 20:24:17
August 15 2012 20:23 GMT
#391
TL ID: wcr.4fun
iCCup ID: wcr.4fun
Rank: D+ versus toss. I'm really terrible versus terran and zerg as of now. (So D)
Race: Zerg

Looking for practice partners of any race (preferably terran or zerg). I feel quite comfortable playing zvp (I win most of the games vs D+ players) now, but my zvt is abysmal as of now. And I seem a bit lost in zvz.
Adventurekid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Sweden505 Posts
August 17 2012 11:01 GMT
#392
Hello!

TL ID: Adventurekid
iCCup ID: PartyNation
Rating: 704
Rank: D-
Race: Zerg
Other: I just began playing BW after spending some time playing sc2, I really apreciate the game (BW) and feels like I need a practice partner for improvment and fun. :D
You should build a turtle fence!
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10872 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-17 20:54:24
August 17 2012 20:53 GMT
#393
TL ID : GGzerG
iCCup ID : [Name]Azizang
Rating : 2500+ at the moment
Race : All races ( P is best, then T , then Z)
Rank : C / C+
Other : I've played BW for 12+ years, recently returning from SC2 back to BW, I am willing to help anyone learn, coach them and practice vs them, to help both of us improve, but I love to help others improve. So if you want help , or just wanna play feel free to ask. Thanks.

EDIT : My skype is TELECOMRG
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
StrikeHavok
Profile Joined August 2012
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-08-20 17:37:38
August 18 2012 04:22 GMT
#394
Iccup ID: StrikeHavok
Rank D
Skype: Tex.Freeman37
Race Protoss

Help me someday reach my goal to get C-
Msg or call on skype if your a potential coach/partner/other.
Black is the new white?
aquados
Profile Joined August 2012
Netherlands180 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-20 15:43:01
August 20 2012 15:42 GMT
#395
TL ID:aquados
iccup id: sabas[aov]/aquados
rank C
Race: protoss/ tvz
must have skype and a mic,
the power of an outside source is that it comes from the inside. sabas[aov] c-/c toss
Flip9
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany151 Posts
August 21 2012 19:41 GMT
#396
Iccup ID: Flip9
Race: zerg
Rank: D+ in ZvZ and ZvT; C- in ZvP

Other: I can just play some days, but then I'll be there for hours usually.
Anyone willing to play for fun, to improve or to build some sort of rivalry is welcome. Any rank from D to C is fine, just message me your skype name and I'll add you.
PS: ZvP is my favorite matchup and I know some different builds there, can also play PvZ at a low D+ level.
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-23 05:26:04
August 22 2012 06:12 GMT
#397
Iccup ID: vOddy
Race: Zerg (PvZ or ZvZ, whichever you want to practice)
Highest rank: B

Willing to play for hours on end, 7 days a week. Basically as much as you want to play.
Other: Must be at my skill level or above

Contact information:

Skype: vOddy-
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-22 08:17:46
August 22 2012 08:17 GMT
#398
On August 16 2012 05:23 wcr.4fun wrote:
TL ID: wcr.4fun
iCCup ID: wcr.4fun
Rank: D+ versus toss. I'm really terrible versus terran and zerg as of now. (So D)
Race: Zerg

Looking for practice partners of any race (preferably terran or zerg). I feel quite comfortable playing zvp (I win most of the games vs D+ players) now, but my zvt is abysmal as of now. And I seem a bit lost in zvz.

Hey, this is unfair. You fucking learned ZvP. I remember discussing ZvP with you in wcr, back when it was your worst fucking matchup. Now it's your best. Fucking unfair.

+ Show Spoiler +
Except for the fact that you probably practised and I did not.


For everyone though:

TL ID: Djagulingu
ICCup ID: sGs.Keedcuddy/Hasheem
Rating: D
Race: Zerg, but I also try to play TvZ as well.
Other: I suck. I didn't spend a good amount of time in order to change that either. I'll give it a try though. I suck at ZvP as well. I'm completely lost in it. This is not my first post in this thread either. I think we should gather all the data in the OP, maybe categorize too.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Vilpin
Profile Joined August 2012
Sweden1 Post
August 22 2012 19:49 GMT
#399
Hey i need a practice partner. I currently never play at iCCup, only at europe bnet. Would be good if you have skype so we could talk while playing. Would be super good if you were swedish, because i am swedish and its easier to talk etc.

When i played at iCCup some years ago i was D+
my current rating would be something around D-

race: Protoss
acc @ europe: MEAT_TIME
Byzantium
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States423 Posts
August 26 2012 10:06 GMT
#400
TL ID: Byzantium
ICcup ID: _Byzantium
Rating: D-
Race: P
Other: Pretty much always up for games, looking to get back into form enough to at least hold D rank.
MSL 2052
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O176
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 493
ZZZero.O 176
Hyun 157
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4372
Liquid`Hasu443
Other Games
summit1g14220
FrodaN1547
JimRising 390
KnowMe240
Livibee194
ViBE117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
BasetradeTV1
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur564
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 46m
Patches Events
15h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 46m
OSC
23h 46m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.