• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:47
CEST 01:47
KST 08:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8383 users

[Photos] Fighting Spirit: Lee Jaedong. - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
July 01 2009 05:42 GMT
#61
On June 30 2009 03:51 AzureEye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2009 01:05 Musoeun wrote:
I think I've figured out why JD is my least favorite of the "big three" - it's his looks. He's more attractive than Flash or Bisu. Apparently I'm insecure or something.

That said, great pictures, thanks.


Really? I find Bisu better looking than Jaedong

This might not have been the case a year ago when Jaedong's skin was not as dark and he was a lot thinner back then but this means alot coming from a JD fan


Funnily enough all three of them are difficult to photograph - it's nothing to do with their personalities or how 'attractive' they are - it's a case how the light hits the angles of their faces. I love the challenge of working with all three of them for their interesting faces and the way in which their personalities translate into the photos.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Anvil666
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany122 Posts
July 01 2009 06:37 GMT
#62
Wow, I sometimes forget how young these kids really are.
iNfeRnaL *
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Germany1908 Posts
July 01 2009 08:20 GMT
#63
Come on after those pictures are just the prove that Jaedong can only be Bisu's rival, Flash's way too ugly for being his rival.
ryuu_
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1266 Posts
July 02 2009 06:35 GMT
#64
hotness battle
♣ Jaedong. Stork. Bisu. Calm. NaDa. SC2: Sen, MKP, DRG, MMA, Grubby, NonY, Ret, Jinro, TLO, Sheth, HayprO, Zenio,Taeja,Snute, Sea, Rain, MC,Squirtle,Stephano,Parting ,Life, and HEROOOOO <3
errol1001
Profile Joined April 2008
454 Posts
July 03 2009 00:24 GMT
#65
Speaking of attractiveness, it always boggles my mind that HWASIN of all people is the one that koreans (or more like, korean teenage girls?) find so attractive. Different culture, I think.

Jaedong looks good. I like that he keeps his hair from being so huge like some of them. Better'n Flash, I agree . Though at one point I found it really funny when Backho switched out of the bowlcut just for Jaedong to switch into it.. He was taken very well in these shots.
epicdoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States489 Posts
July 03 2009 00:43 GMT
#66
On July 03 2009 09:24 errol1001 wrote:
Speaking of attractiveness, it always boggles my mind that HWASIN of all people is the one that koreans (or more like, korean teenage girls?) find so attractive. Different culture, I think.

Jaedong looks good. I like that he keeps his hair from being so huge like some of them. Better'n Flash, I agree . Though at one point I found it really funny when Backho switched out of the bowlcut just for Jaedong to switch into it.. He was taken very well in these shots.



uh Hwasin > Jaedong IMO plz plz no haters
errol1001
Profile Joined April 2008
454 Posts
July 03 2009 00:47 GMT
#67
On July 03 2009 09:43 epicdoom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2009 09:24 errol1001 wrote:
Speaking of attractiveness, it always boggles my mind that HWASIN of all people is the one that koreans (or more like, korean teenage girls?) find so attractive. Different culture, I think.

Jaedong looks good. I like that he keeps his hair from being so huge like some of them. Better'n Flash, I agree . Though at one point I found it really funny when Backho switched out of the bowlcut just for Jaedong to switch into it.. He was taken very well in these shots.



uh Hwasin > Jaedong IMO plz plz no haters


He looks like a vampire to me. Really sickly, not healthy. Just so you know why it shocks me, so many progamers look better to me..
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
July 03 2009 00:49 GMT
#68
On July 03 2009 09:24 errol1001 wrote:
Speaking of attractiveness, it always boggles my mind that HWASIN of all people is the one that koreans (or more like, korean teenage girls?) find so attractive. Different culture, I think.

QFT. Bisu I understand. Jaedong I understand. Hwasin I have always found rather ugly. I guess it's a matter of different cultures as you say.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
July 03 2009 00:50 GMT
#69
I think you should do a poll asking if we like the 'tough' jaedong more or the 'sensitive' jaedong more.

I for one think he's a total badass either way. Thanks for all the work you do, especially these! That turned out great. I really like the second to last one the best I think
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
July 03 2009 00:59 GMT
#70
On July 03 2009 09:24 errol1001 wrote:
Speaking of attractiveness, it always boggles my mind that HWASIN of all people is the one that koreans (or more like, korean teenage girls?) find so attractive. Different culture, I think.

Jaedong looks good. I like that he keeps his hair from being so huge like some of them. Better'n Flash, I agree . Though at one point I found it really funny when Backho switched out of the bowlcut just for Jaedong to switch into it.. He was taken very well in these shots.


The appeal of Hwasin for Korean young women (and men lol) is that he has a very androgenous kind of beauty - he's got perfect skin, a full mouth, nicely shaped eyes and is well styled to fit his slender body type. I personally love photographing him because it's almost impossible to take a bad photo of him. He's like an idol in terms of looks (in person.) - comparable to someone from SHINee or Super Junior.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 858
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm167
League of Legends
Doublelift5387
JimRising 788
Other Games
summit1g8391
FrodaN3366
KnowMe196
C9.Mang0178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur212
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 13m
Replay Cast
23h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.