• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:27
CEST 07:27
KST 14:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7573 users

BW General Discussion - Page 10

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 522 Next
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
September 18 2013 16:10 GMT
#181
wow, everyone knows that Jaedong is the shoe model. come on
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
September 18 2013 18:12 GMT
#182
It feels more and more like the good old days in here !

so uplifting !
T H C makes ppl happy
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 18 2013 19:11 GMT
#183
rofl. Sonic = leta since they're both selling shoes XD What's next? Jaedong = Bisu since they would both be models?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
September 18 2013 19:56 GMT
#184


jaedong best shoe model
Writerptrk
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
September 18 2013 20:07 GMT
#185
only Jaedong shoe model, ArvickHero gets it
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-19 00:28:06
September 19 2013 00:27 GMT
#186
I think this got mentioned several pages back. Discuss!
On September 18 2013 14:25 partydude89 wrote:
Broodwar player iloveoov has finished his military service and will be joining SKT1 as a coach after the Korean holiday Chuseok!


http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=e_sports&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=236&article_id=0000092090

Thanks seeker for the translation!

[image loading]

Source: Naver Sports

The "monster" has returned!

It seems iloveoov will be returning to SK Telecom T1 to become an SC2 coach for the team.

After enlisting as a full-time reserve back in 2011, "monster" iloveoov finished the last of his military service and was discharged on the 17th.

Oov announced through his facebook that he had been discharged with a very simple statement of "it's already evening." Fans responded with comments like, "You are now a civilian," "Congratulations on being discharged! Welcome back." Oov caught everyone's eyes with his comment of, "Thank you. It looks like I declared my discharge from the military well without twisting my mouth. People are telling me that I'm good even though I haven't even practiced."

Iloveoov, who enlisted into the military as a full-time reserve and also carried out administrative procedures, contacted FOMOS and stated through a phone interview that, "I have a new way of approaching my work thanks to my time in the military. I feel like I can accomplish anything. I feel especially confident that I can do things like creating various kinds of documents anytime."

After being discharged, oov plans to return to his old hometown, SK Telecom T1. Oov still had time left on his contract before enlisting, so it seems like current head coach BoxeR was indeed waiting with eager anticipation for the return of oov.

In regards to iloveoov, the SK Telecom T1 secretariat stated, "With thanksgiving coming up, we want to congratulate oov on getting safely discharged from the military. Later on, we will be releasing an official statement with details regarding iloveoov's position on the team."


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Iloveoov

wonder just how well iloveoov can play BW.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 19 2013 00:40 GMT
#187
On September 19 2013 09:27 BigFan wrote:
I think this got mentioned several pages back. Discuss!


[image loading]




Dont know if i like his hair :/
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
September 19 2013 01:16 GMT
#188
On September 19 2013 09:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 09:27 BigFan wrote:
I think this got mentioned several pages back. Discuss!


[image loading]




Dont know if i like his hair :/


that was his hair during the his last PL Finals right??
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 19 2013 01:37 GMT
#189
On September 19 2013 10:16 shaftofpleasure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 09:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On September 19 2013 09:27 BigFan wrote:
I think this got mentioned several pages back. Discuss!


[image loading]




Dont know if i like his hair :/


that was his hair during the his last PL Finals right??

dunno but he looks so child like in that picture XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
September 19 2013 02:31 GMT
#190
On September 19 2013 09:27 BigFan wrote:
I think this got mentioned several pages back. Discuss!
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 14:25 partydude89 wrote:
Broodwar player iloveoov has finished his military service and will be joining SKT1 as a coach after the Korean holiday Chuseok!


http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=e_sports&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=236&article_id=0000092090

Thanks seeker for the translation!

[image loading]

Source: Naver Sports

The "monster" has returned!

It seems iloveoov will be returning to SK Telecom T1 to become an SC2 coach for the team.

After enlisting as a full-time reserve back in 2011, "monster" iloveoov finished the last of his military service and was discharged on the 17th.

Oov announced through his facebook that he had been discharged with a very simple statement of "it's already evening." Fans responded with comments like, "You are now a civilian," "Congratulations on being discharged! Welcome back." Oov caught everyone's eyes with his comment of, "Thank you. It looks like I declared my discharge from the military well without twisting my mouth. People are telling me that I'm good even though I haven't even practiced."

Iloveoov, who enlisted into the military as a full-time reserve and also carried out administrative procedures, contacted FOMOS and stated through a phone interview that, "I have a new way of approaching my work thanks to my time in the military. I feel like I can accomplish anything. I feel especially confident that I can do things like creating various kinds of documents anytime."

After being discharged, oov plans to return to his old hometown, SK Telecom T1. Oov still had time left on his contract before enlisting, so it seems like current head coach BoxeR was indeed waiting with eager anticipation for the return of oov.

In regards to iloveoov, the SK Telecom T1 secretariat stated, "With thanksgiving coming up, we want to congratulate oov on getting safely discharged from the military. Later on, we will be releasing an official statement with details regarding iloveoov's position on the team."


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Iloveoov

wonder just how well iloveoov can play BW.


Well I am sure Flash could win iloveoov in a best of 5 in broodwar
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-19 03:47:49
September 19 2013 03:47 GMT
#191
On September 19 2013 11:31 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 09:27 BigFan wrote:
I think this got mentioned several pages back. Discuss!
On September 18 2013 14:25 partydude89 wrote:
Broodwar player iloveoov has finished his military service and will be joining SKT1 as a coach after the Korean holiday Chuseok!


http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=e_sports&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=236&article_id=0000092090

Thanks seeker for the translation!

[image loading]

Source: Naver Sports

The "monster" has returned!

It seems iloveoov will be returning to SK Telecom T1 to become an SC2 coach for the team.

After enlisting as a full-time reserve back in 2011, "monster" iloveoov finished the last of his military service and was discharged on the 17th.

Oov announced through his facebook that he had been discharged with a very simple statement of "it's already evening." Fans responded with comments like, "You are now a civilian," "Congratulations on being discharged! Welcome back." Oov caught everyone's eyes with his comment of, "Thank you. It looks like I declared my discharge from the military well without twisting my mouth. People are telling me that I'm good even though I haven't even practiced."

Iloveoov, who enlisted into the military as a full-time reserve and also carried out administrative procedures, contacted FOMOS and stated through a phone interview that, "I have a new way of approaching my work thanks to my time in the military. I feel like I can accomplish anything. I feel especially confident that I can do things like creating various kinds of documents anytime."

After being discharged, oov plans to return to his old hometown, SK Telecom T1. Oov still had time left on his contract before enlisting, so it seems like current head coach BoxeR was indeed waiting with eager anticipation for the return of oov.

In regards to iloveoov, the SK Telecom T1 secretariat stated, "With thanksgiving coming up, we want to congratulate oov on getting safely discharged from the military. Later on, we will be releasing an official statement with details regarding iloveoov's position on the team."


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Iloveoov

wonder just how well iloveoov can play BW.


Well I am sure Flash could win iloveoov in a best of 5 in broodwar

well ya of course. Flash has more experience and he only stopped playing a year ago compared to 2+ years for iloveoov. I do wonder what an iloveoov vs Flash game would be like when they are both at their prime.

ps hope your comment had no flash bias
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
September 19 2013 05:32 GMT
#192
On September 19 2013 12:47 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 11:31 Sawamura wrote:
On September 19 2013 09:27 BigFan wrote:
I think this got mentioned several pages back. Discuss!
On September 18 2013 14:25 partydude89 wrote:
Broodwar player iloveoov has finished his military service and will be joining SKT1 as a coach after the Korean holiday Chuseok!


http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=e_sports&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=236&article_id=0000092090

Thanks seeker for the translation!

[image loading]

Source: Naver Sports

The "monster" has returned!

It seems iloveoov will be returning to SK Telecom T1 to become an SC2 coach for the team.

After enlisting as a full-time reserve back in 2011, "monster" iloveoov finished the last of his military service and was discharged on the 17th.

Oov announced through his facebook that he had been discharged with a very simple statement of "it's already evening." Fans responded with comments like, "You are now a civilian," "Congratulations on being discharged! Welcome back." Oov caught everyone's eyes with his comment of, "Thank you. It looks like I declared my discharge from the military well without twisting my mouth. People are telling me that I'm good even though I haven't even practiced."

Iloveoov, who enlisted into the military as a full-time reserve and also carried out administrative procedures, contacted FOMOS and stated through a phone interview that, "I have a new way of approaching my work thanks to my time in the military. I feel like I can accomplish anything. I feel especially confident that I can do things like creating various kinds of documents anytime."

After being discharged, oov plans to return to his old hometown, SK Telecom T1. Oov still had time left on his contract before enlisting, so it seems like current head coach BoxeR was indeed waiting with eager anticipation for the return of oov.

In regards to iloveoov, the SK Telecom T1 secretariat stated, "With thanksgiving coming up, we want to congratulate oov on getting safely discharged from the military. Later on, we will be releasing an official statement with details regarding iloveoov's position on the team."


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Iloveoov

wonder just how well iloveoov can play BW.


Well I am sure Flash could win iloveoov in a best of 5 in broodwar

well ya of course. Flash has more experience and he only stopped playing a year ago compared to 2+ years for iloveoov. I do wonder what an iloveoov vs Flash game would be like when they are both at their prime.

ps hope your comment had no flash bias

I'm sure you can find replays or video on YouTube.
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 19 2013 05:49 GMT
#193
On September 19 2013 14:32 oDieN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 12:47 BigFan wrote:
On September 19 2013 11:31 Sawamura wrote:
On September 19 2013 09:27 BigFan wrote:
I think this got mentioned several pages back. Discuss!
On September 18 2013 14:25 partydude89 wrote:
Broodwar player iloveoov has finished his military service and will be joining SKT1 as a coach after the Korean holiday Chuseok!


http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=e_sports&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=236&article_id=0000092090

Thanks seeker for the translation!

[image loading]

Source: Naver Sports

The "monster" has returned!

It seems iloveoov will be returning to SK Telecom T1 to become an SC2 coach for the team.

After enlisting as a full-time reserve back in 2011, "monster" iloveoov finished the last of his military service and was discharged on the 17th.

Oov announced through his facebook that he had been discharged with a very simple statement of "it's already evening." Fans responded with comments like, "You are now a civilian," "Congratulations on being discharged! Welcome back." Oov caught everyone's eyes with his comment of, "Thank you. It looks like I declared my discharge from the military well without twisting my mouth. People are telling me that I'm good even though I haven't even practiced."

Iloveoov, who enlisted into the military as a full-time reserve and also carried out administrative procedures, contacted FOMOS and stated through a phone interview that, "I have a new way of approaching my work thanks to my time in the military. I feel like I can accomplish anything. I feel especially confident that I can do things like creating various kinds of documents anytime."

After being discharged, oov plans to return to his old hometown, SK Telecom T1. Oov still had time left on his contract before enlisting, so it seems like current head coach BoxeR was indeed waiting with eager anticipation for the return of oov.

In regards to iloveoov, the SK Telecom T1 secretariat stated, "With thanksgiving coming up, we want to congratulate oov on getting safely discharged from the military. Later on, we will be releasing an official statement with details regarding iloveoov's position on the team."


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Iloveoov

wonder just how well iloveoov can play BW.


Well I am sure Flash could win iloveoov in a best of 5 in broodwar

well ya of course. Flash has more experience and he only stopped playing a year ago compared to 2+ years for iloveoov. I do wonder what an iloveoov vs Flash game would be like when they are both at their prime.

ps hope your comment had no flash bias

I'm sure you can find replays or video on YouTube.

ya, true, slipped my mind. thanks!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-19 06:57:40
September 19 2013 06:54 GMT
#194
On September 19 2013 14:49 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 14:32 oDieN wrote:
On September 19 2013 12:47 BigFan wrote:
On September 19 2013 11:31 Sawamura wrote:
On September 19 2013 09:27 BigFan wrote:
I think this got mentioned several pages back. Discuss!
On September 18 2013 14:25 partydude89 wrote:
Broodwar player iloveoov has finished his military service and will be joining SKT1 as a coach after the Korean holiday Chuseok!


http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=e_sports&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=236&article_id=0000092090

Thanks seeker for the translation!

[image loading]

Source: Naver Sports

The "monster" has returned!

It seems iloveoov will be returning to SK Telecom T1 to become an SC2 coach for the team.

After enlisting as a full-time reserve back in 2011, "monster" iloveoov finished the last of his military service and was discharged on the 17th.

Oov announced through his facebook that he had been discharged with a very simple statement of "it's already evening." Fans responded with comments like, "You are now a civilian," "Congratulations on being discharged! Welcome back." Oov caught everyone's eyes with his comment of, "Thank you. It looks like I declared my discharge from the military well without twisting my mouth. People are telling me that I'm good even though I haven't even practiced."

Iloveoov, who enlisted into the military as a full-time reserve and also carried out administrative procedures, contacted FOMOS and stated through a phone interview that, "I have a new way of approaching my work thanks to my time in the military. I feel like I can accomplish anything. I feel especially confident that I can do things like creating various kinds of documents anytime."

After being discharged, oov plans to return to his old hometown, SK Telecom T1. Oov still had time left on his contract before enlisting, so it seems like current head coach BoxeR was indeed waiting with eager anticipation for the return of oov.

In regards to iloveoov, the SK Telecom T1 secretariat stated, "With thanksgiving coming up, we want to congratulate oov on getting safely discharged from the military. Later on, we will be releasing an official statement with details regarding iloveoov's position on the team."


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Iloveoov

wonder just how well iloveoov can play BW.


Well I am sure Flash could win iloveoov in a best of 5 in broodwar

well ya of course. Flash has more experience and he only stopped playing a year ago compared to 2+ years for iloveoov. I do wonder what an iloveoov vs Flash game would be like when they are both at their prime.

ps hope your comment had no flash bias

I'm sure you can find replays or video on YouTube.

ya, true, slipped my mind. thanks!

Here's one from back in 2007.
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-19 09:29:47
September 19 2013 09:29 GMT
#195
Why doesnt Blizzard release a new patch to make it compatibel with Win7 etc. I get color issues, game freezes, resolution gets fucked etc. THey specificaly have said in the past they will keep supporting their games as long as PEOPLE PLAY THEM. Where is that support?? Im sick of this.
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-19 09:44:00
September 19 2013 09:42 GMT
#196
On September 19 2013 18:29 ICanFlyLow wrote:
Why doesnt Blizzard release a new patch to make it compatibel with Win7 etc. I get color issues, game freezes, resolution gets fucked etc. THey specificaly have said in the past they will keep supporting their games as long as PEOPLE PLAY THEM. Where is that support?? Im sick of this.

Because that wouldn't bring them any money.. and that is what they're all about now.. So it just won't happen..

It rests on the community shoulders to do that because Blizz don't give a shit anymore.
T H C makes ppl happy
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
September 19 2013 12:36 GMT
#197
On September 19 2013 18:42 Sinedd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 18:29 ICanFlyLow wrote:
Why doesnt Blizzard release a new patch to make it compatibel with Win7 etc. I get color issues, game freezes, resolution gets fucked etc. THey specificaly have said in the past they will keep supporting their games as long as PEOPLE PLAY THEM. Where is that support?? Im sick of this.

Because that wouldn't bring them any money.. and that is what they're all about now.. So it just won't happen..

It rests on the community shoulders to do that because Blizz don't give a shit anymore.


Hear, hear!~
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
September 19 2013 16:53 GMT
#198
On September 19 2013 18:29 ICanFlyLow wrote:
Why doesnt Blizzard release a new patch to make it compatibel with Win7 etc. I get color issues, game freezes, resolution gets fucked etc. THey specificaly have said in the past they will keep supporting their games as long as PEOPLE PLAY THEM. Where is that support?? Im sick of this.

I have windows 7 and it works perfectly. As for the color fixes, you should try download mca64 launcher. It has "Color fix" implemented in the program.
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
Operations
Profile Joined February 2012
115 Posts
September 19 2013 17:32 GMT
#199
I can tolerate color bug, but game freezes are just awful and it happens in the most intense moments
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
September 19 2013 18:06 GMT
#200
On September 20 2013 02:32 Operations wrote:
I can tolerate color bug, but game freezes are just awful and it happens in the most intense moments

Game freezes? I don't think I ever came across this on my windows 7 pc.
Maybe it has something to do with your actual PC itself?
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 522 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech127
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21401
Dewaltoss 178
Bale 53
ZergMaN 27
Noble 11
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Other Games
summit1g13399
Sick205
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1133
• Rush845
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 33m
Replay Cast
17h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.