• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7243 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 32

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 47 Next All
ArmadA[NaS]
Profile Joined January 2014
United States348 Posts
January 24 2017 00:09 GMT
#621
Can you update me to current C, max C?

With CPL upcoming my goal is to go from C(rappy) to B(ad) this year so any C/B players add me for practice (I play all P matchups).

TheTryce
Profile Joined January 2017
9 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-17 19:50:18
January 26 2017 12:26 GMT
#622
ICCup: Try5
Rank: Z- (lmao)
Race: Terran

I JUST picked up BW, TOTALLY ready to get bodied and learn!
Very new so I'd love some guidance =]

Please pm me here or on Discord at Tryce#2843, thanks!
Marcoliboar
Profile Joined January 2017
Croatia2 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-26 20:13:49
January 26 2017 20:05 GMT
#623
ICCup ID: Marcoliboar
Rank: D-
Max Rank: none, never played SC online before, only on LAN parties during the internet @56k era and nowadays with my boss at work hehe
Race: Protoss

Currently im at 5 wins (3 wins / 2 disconnects) / 24 losses, looking for some games at my current level/rank.

I have added the following people:

iiN.Action
sMi.Gladstone
RealOG
badplayer420
tsanders
KrazyFlOat
GrindCore666
BongChambers
PiSan
Tryce

Feel free to contact me when you see me on line!


En Taro Adun!


Edit: i can host, no problem.


life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
alexpnd
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1857 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-27 04:59:04
January 27 2017 18:31 GMT
#624
CCup: allstarzzz
Rank: D
Race: Terran
www.brainyweb.ca //web stuff!
DoMoAU
Profile Blog Joined January 2017
Australia9 Posts
February 03 2017 04:07 GMT
#625
iCCup: LdeLreY
Rank: D
Race: Zerg

I am from Australia so time zones might be a little iffy. Although I am ranked as D (1 win 4 losses) I am probably more like a super Z-. Coming over from Starcraft II.
zombieguy33
Profile Joined February 2017
1 Post
February 04 2017 14:01 GMT
#626
iCCup: zombieguy
Rank:D+/C
Record: 36-37
Race : Terran (Also keen to learn other races)

Im from Australia and I can host. Feel free to whisper me for some games
rand0MPrecisi0n
Profile Joined February 2017
313 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-13 06:50:02
February 11 2017 07:14 GMT
#627
iccup rnd0MPrcs0n
rank c-/c
race t, can off-race with lower ranks
LF game spam vs any race

edit: if u add me post here or send a pm
InDi
Profile Joined April 2010
Spain90 Posts
February 14 2017 13:53 GMT
#628
Hey everyone,

I have been back to BW since a while, I am currently B, but guess I can reach B+ (goal of this season) or A- without that much more effort.
I am more than happy to help you practice, I can play all P match-ups from both sides (Can't TvZ or ZvT). So add me if you want to play

Iccup: LaoS.BoSs or InDi(OD)
Revalence
Profile Joined January 2016
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-14 22:25:52
February 14 2017 22:24 GMT
#629
TL ID: Revalence

ICCup ID(s): revalence123, [RV]DarkMatter, [RV]Ringworld

Current Rank: D-

Max Rank: D-

Race: Terran

Extra Info: From US, unable to host games do to network issues with ISP
Cmgbax
Profile Joined February 2017
5 Posts
February 27 2017 02:57 GMT
#630
TL ID: Cmgbax

Iccup ID: Cmgbax

Current rank: D-

max rank: D-
Race: Terran
Extra info: I live in USA, I cant host 90% of times. Don't know why.
kiev2
Profile Joined June 2014
Chile1 Post
February 28 2017 06:02 GMT
#631
TL id, iccup id, rank, max rank, race and any extra info

TL ID: kiev2
ICCup ID: renew-
Rank: D
Max rank: D+
race: Zerg
Extra info: i can host matches, and i need to train late game with any race, p and t my preference
12500000
Krankendau
Profile Joined August 2006
Lithuania8 Posts
March 03 2017 19:11 GMT
#632
Krankendau
Zerg
C+ (long time ago was B-)
Would like any match up from anyone Even D ranks, if they have motivation to learn
GeMicles
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada307 Posts
March 03 2017 19:34 GMT
#633
TL ID: GeMicles
ICCup ID: temmie
Rank: D
Max Rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra info: Can't host matches. Learning Terran. I've been on a few greth vidreps showing off some of my D level mechanics too so i'm like a minor celebrity
i pikachu in the shower
lord.slow
Profile Joined March 2017
United Kingdom1 Post
March 23 2017 09:38 GMT
#634
Hey guys!
A complete beginner here. I don't have a lot of experiences in RTS gaming, I only played AOE2 but very casually.
I can barely beat AI, so I'm ready to get wrecked and learn.

TL ID: lord.slow
iCCup ID: Lord_Slow
Rank: None
Race: Protoss and wish to learn Zerg
Extra info: Live in UK. Not always on iCCup, so PM me first then we can arrange it via Discord or sth. I'm so excited!!
I am the Lord thy God.
Loliser
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada58 Posts
March 28 2017 01:33 GMT
#635
TL.ID Loliser
iCCup ID: Loliser
Rank: D- beginner
Race: zerg
Extra info: West coast NA, very new to BW, though i've got experience in sc2 up to masters. Though it only gets me off the ground a little bit. Still figuring out the game, and would appreciate anyone at a similar level who wants to get into it, to have some matches
regfox
Profile Joined March 2011
United States14 Posts
March 29 2017 16:35 GMT
#636
TL ID: regfox
ICCup ID: kawaii_rob
Rank: D- (pretty new)
Race: Terran
Extra: I'm on the west coast. I've played SC2 through HOTS the highest I ever got was diamond. I'd really like to have someone around my skill level or better than me to help grind out practice games.
Mutaller
Profile Blog Joined July 2013
United States1051 Posts
March 30 2017 22:21 GMT
#637
I am already on the spreadsheet so no need to update. I am just reposting this since I now available.
ICCup ID: Squishy
Rank: D atm (did hit C- few years back.)
Race: Zerg
Extra: Add me on iccup if you see I am online send me a pm.
"To practice isn't for you to get better now in the present. Practice will never betray you and will always come back for you in the future." -Jaedong
KeT[PaiN]
Profile Joined April 2013
United States13 Posts
April 02 2017 18:23 GMT
#638
Add me on iccup everyone, I don't have rank and I just came back. Like D+ ? My name is this on iccup. Gogogo
Headshot
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1656 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-04 02:47:27
April 02 2017 23:57 GMT
#639
TL ID: Headshot
Starcraft Remastered PTR: SonicAlarm
iCCup: SonicAlarm5
Rank: D- (Super noob)
Race Protoss
Extra Info: Played a BW a long time ago and have always loved watching it, but very bad. Looking for a practice partner of equal skill level that wants to improve and grind out some games every now and then. I have Discord as well (SonicAlarm).
-
floi
Profile Joined July 2010
203 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-04 08:46:33
April 04 2017 08:43 GMT
#640
TL.ID: floi
iCCup ID: fl0i / sGs.fl0i
PTR ID: fl0i
Rank: D
Race: Zerg
Extra info: I'm EU and those are zeroes in my IDs so that even whispering me is mechanically demanding!
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 160
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2572
Dota 2
monkeys_forever716
NeuroSwarm189
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe214
Other Games
summit1g8117
Day[9].tv676
JimRising 569
C9.Mang0377
PiGStarcraft142
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick830
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta17
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv676
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 17m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.