• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8103 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 30

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 47 Next All
Scarbo
Profile Joined January 2012
294 Posts
September 04 2016 13:10 GMT
#581
On September 04 2016 18:52 VirulentFilth wrote:
ICCup: VirulentFilth
Rank: D (No games played)
Race: Zerg

Same story. Play w/ meh.


Can't find you on iccup.
VirulentFilth
Profile Joined September 2016
Canada5 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-04 16:38:06
September 04 2016 16:33 GMT
#582
Tried searching for myself. I suppose I have to play a match first, but I'm just training. Are non-ladder matches logged? I'd check the ICC forums but they're mostly in Russian.


If it's not clear, I'm incredibly new to BW. My only experience comes second hand from when I was a kid and I'd view my elder brother playing the game. I was looking for mentoring if possible but I don't know where to go for such a resource.
FyRe_DragOn
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada2057 Posts
September 04 2016 16:44 GMT
#583
On September 05 2016 01:33 VirulentFilth wrote:
Tried searching for myself. I suppose I have to play a match first, but I'm just training. Are non-ladder matches logged? I'd check the ICC forums but they're mostly in Russian.


If it's not clear, I'm incredibly new to BW. My only experience comes second hand from when I was a kid and I'd view my elder brother playing the game. I was looking for mentoring if possible but I don't know where to go for such a resource.


non ladder matches are not logged, but your account should still show up as 0-0 I think. You can adjust the language settings to english on the iccup website in the top right corner too.
aka DragOn[NaS]
VirulentFilth
Profile Joined September 2016
Canada5 Posts
September 04 2016 17:43 GMT
#584
Ah, I do indeed show up, but I had to use the "Find a Friend" option, and not the simple player search bar. It appears that only lists recorded matches AFAIK.
wishbonesaka
Profile Joined June 2016
Canada117 Posts
September 04 2016 18:48 GMT
#585
iCCup: wishbones
Rank: D+/C-
Race: Protoss

looking for fun games, and i sometimes cant play right away after a really long game into a huge loss/upset haha.
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-05 13:22:07
September 05 2016 13:21 GMT
#586
@OP

can you please update my iccup nickname from aofz to abuselv?
Can no longer log into aofz sadly

as for everyone else --

ICCup: abuselv
Rank: D/D+
Race: Protoss

hit me up whenever in iccup(or sb) or in TL pm's. Would gladly play!
I don't believe you.
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
September 05 2016 14:02 GMT
#587
Please update my iccup nickname to NW.koget.
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
DOgMeAt
Profile Joined August 2005
Czech Republic142 Posts
September 11 2016 21:52 GMT
#588
yo i m D+/C- lvl zerg, looking for practice partners on somewhat similar lvl, pm me here or on icc

icc id: dogmeat
Ban Baal
powerhouse..
Profile Joined September 2016
3 Posts
September 18 2016 21:51 GMT
#589
i seek practice partners with d-d-d+ players. im terran. im online mostly on weekend but sometimes on weekdays.
write to me whenever. i play terran
Ty2
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1434 Posts
September 19 2016 02:58 GMT
#590
--- Nuked ---
Writer
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
September 21 2016 15:20 GMT
#591
On September 19 2016 11:58 Ty2 wrote:
i feel like players should have to check-in themselves periodically. That way it's really up to the players to keep up the responsibility. If they stop playing BW and forget about how they're on the practice partner schedule, then the system corrects for that too.


I agree, when I started out a year ago it was quite demotivating to add an entire friend list of people from the practice partner thread to see maybe 1 or 2 being somewhat active.
new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
September 22 2016 03:30 GMT
#592
I've dropped BW but don't even know how to remove myself from the list. There HAS to be a better way of doing it because right now this list is functionally useless.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
DOgMeAt
Profile Joined August 2005
Czech Republic142 Posts
November 01 2016 16:14 GMT
#593
still looking for C level pp

icc: dogmeat
Ban Baal
Da Kommizzar
Profile Joined November 2016
United States10 Posts
November 16 2016 22:19 GMT
#594
I am a fresh competitive player (D), trying to learn the game beyond theoryhammer. I am trying to play 9:30 EST a game or two per night if anyone wants to PM me. We can talk through Steam Voice, Discord, TS, Skype, or not.

icc: commissariat
"When it doesn't help to slow down, pour it on!"
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
November 17 2016 00:18 GMT
#595
On September 22 2016 00:20 B-royal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2016 11:58 Ty2 wrote:
i feel like players should have to check-in themselves periodically. That way it's really up to the players to keep up the responsibility. If they stop playing BW and forget about how they're on the practice partner schedule, then the system corrects for that too.


I agree, when I started out a year ago it was quite demotivating to add an entire friend list of people from the practice partner thread to see maybe 1 or 2 being somewhat active.



I think a method for fixing this if Bigfan would consider letting everyone update the doc, then
adding a column with 'Last Updated by player date'

That way actives can reaffirm their nick/activity/level and you'll know if someone hasn't updated theirs in a year.


Could also sort it by that column rather than by name and that way the most active people will be displayed first?




Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
XenOsky
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Chile2358 Posts
November 17 2016 06:28 GMT
#596
why not just make a Practice Channel on iccup. or use more regularly Op Teamliquid for this kind of practice stuff
ἡ τῆς Νεμέσεως τάξις
Comodore
Profile Joined July 2013
Brazil51 Posts
November 18 2016 19:59 GMT
#597
Indeed, I think ppl who wants find practice partners should use op teamliquid. We should try to revive it again.
DOgMeAt
Profile Joined August 2005
Czech Republic142 Posts
November 21 2016 17:26 GMT
#598
i idle on op tl almost every day, where are you pussies?
Ban Baal
shaggles
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland108 Posts
November 25 2016 00:44 GMT
#599
Is it just me, or op TL disappeared from iccup channel list?

Anyway, after a year or so without a game I am sort of back on iccup.com, looking for D/D+ (mostly) Terrans to practice with, and to shake off my rust ( I am Z, used to be D/D+). Working hours: 21-24 CET weekdays and some weekends. PM me, here or there (iccup id sgs.shaggles).
I play the Chess of Computer Age
namu.
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany9 Posts
November 30 2016 19:31 GMT
#600
ICCup: Bad]namu
Rank: D
Race: Terran
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 165
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 641
HiyA 189
Mong 67
Shine 44
NotJumperer 35
Bale 28
Noble 10
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
JimRising 577
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 833
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft778
Other Games
summit1g9118
ceh9399
Happy366
PiGStarcraft355
olofmeister237
Livibee121
ArmadaUGS32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick547
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream530
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH133
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2387
League of Legends
• Lourlo1393
• Rush1393
• Stunt454
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.