• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:49
CEST 23:49
KST 06:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7987 users

mca64Launcher - Page 18

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 52 Next
AleXoundOS
Profile Joined January 2011
Georgia458 Posts
October 30 2013 13:04 GMT
#341
On October 24 2013 10:09 floi wrote:
has anybody tried / got it to work with wine?

haven't tried, but very unlikely to work fine
it uses a ton of windows specific stuff, and it's not possible to check how portable the code is
https://bwapi.github.io - An API for interacting with Starcraft: Broodwar (1.16.1)
iFU.pauline
Profile Joined September 2009
France1776 Posts
October 30 2013 21:01 GMT
#342
how do i get my stream showing on your launcher?
No coward soul is mine, No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere, I see Heaven's glories shine, And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2614 Posts
October 31 2013 17:10 GMT
#343
my launcher crashes everytime i am recording my live stream. any solutions?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
October 31 2013 23:53 GMT
#344
On November 01 2013 02:10 chrisolo wrote:
my launcher crashes everytime i am recording my live stream. any solutions?

Please post more info. Pike (Windows XP), KisS (W7), and zolotoi. (Windows 8) are streaming for many hours straight and they do not have any problems
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2614 Posts
November 01 2013 07:56 GMT
#345
I am using Windows 7 and use the built in UscreenCapture feature with Stereomix.

The launcher features are functioning fine, but everytime I try to maximize the launcher, it only shows white space where the options should be and the title of the window is "mca64 launcher blabla 3,4 mbit/s (no response)".

To close the stream on livestream I have to kill the task "TCPRelayC.exe" in taskmanager. But I think it still records locally on my harddisk, as all my recordings are 6-8 hours long and record stuff while I already closed mca launcher and Broodwar a long time ago.

I deactivated Aero, but I think in the end I can activate it.

I think thats all the informations I can deliver. Once I ll play and stream I ll update with a pic of the crashed launcher (might be monday tho).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
November 01 2013 22:43 GMT
#346
Just curious: if you pick Random, what designation will appear next to your name in that X (Race) vs Y(Race) at the top of the screen, Random race or the de facto race you ended up with?
vlaric
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States412 Posts
November 02 2013 01:31 GMT
#347
does anyone know how to change the sound it makes when someone joins the lobby?
Wannabe zerg player
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
November 02 2013 18:15 GMT
#348
On November 02 2013 10:31 vlaric wrote:
does anyone know how to change the sound it makes when someone joins the lobby?

Yes just replace Join.wav with whatever wav file you want. Some won't play because it has to be a certain format (not sure what format) but all the starcraft extracted sounds work fine. I have mine do the "beep-beep" noise that the terran adjutant makes when there's an incoming transmission.
Moderator
vlaric
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States412 Posts
November 02 2013 22:30 GMT
#349
On November 03 2013 03:15 pheer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 10:31 vlaric wrote:
does anyone know how to change the sound it makes when someone joins the lobby?

Yes just replace Join.wav with whatever wav file you want. Some won't play because it has to be a certain format (not sure what format) but all the starcraft extracted sounds work fine. I have mine do the "beep-beep" noise that the terran adjutant makes when there's an incoming transmission.


cool

is there any way to make it only play when the game is full?
Wannabe zerg player
IceCube
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Croatia1403 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-03 12:45:40
November 03 2013 12:44 GMT
#350
On October 30 2013 21:56 Guamshin wrote:
The portforwarding still doesn't work for me, it just gives me a red cross after the UPnP thing.

I think you should turn on UPnP feature in your router settings. (If you don't know how to do it I strongly advise you find someone who does or else you risk messing your router settings).

On November 02 2013 07:43 McRatyn wrote:
Just curious: if you pick Random, what designation will appear next to your name in that X (Race) vs Y(Race) at the top of the screen, Random race or the de facto race you ended up with?


It shows Random as your race pick.
Forever Vulture.. :(
Dirtyharry
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Germany171 Posts
November 05 2013 05:22 GMT
#351
Is there a way to deactivate Capslock? That would be nice...
I was in Ravenholm
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
November 05 2013 05:36 GMT
#352
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
IceCube
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Croatia1403 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-05 10:42:08
November 05 2013 10:41 GMT
#353
This launcher with all his features is very useful toi have.
Forever Vulture.. :(
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
November 06 2013 11:08 GMT
#354
i dont have access to the router at my school, does the upnp port forwarding still work even though I do not have access? Thanks
IceCube
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Croatia1403 Posts
November 06 2013 13:13 GMT
#355
It should work. I think most routers have this option enabled by default but I can't be sure. Or maybe admin disabled it coz afterall it's a school network.

Best way would be just to try it really.
Forever Vulture.. :(
iFU.pauline
Profile Joined September 2009
France1776 Posts
November 06 2013 13:46 GMT
#356
On November 06 2013 22:13 IceCube wrote:
It should work. I think most routers have this option enabled by default but I can't be sure. Or maybe admin disabled it coz afterall it's a school network.

Best way would be just to try it really.



I highly doubt a school would let Upnp enable with a proxy server. You have nothing to lose to try though.
No coward soul is mine, No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere, I see Heaven's glories shine, And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear
IceCube
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Croatia1403 Posts
November 06 2013 15:00 GMT
#357
I was going on a thought that afterall it's a "korean" school And perhaps admin there is an ex-bw pro or something
Forever Vulture.. :(
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
November 08 2013 23:42 GMT
#358
I get "Cant open file X as archive" for some reason.
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
November 09 2013 13:02 GMT
#359
On November 06 2013 22:46 iFU.pauline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 22:13 IceCube wrote:
It should work. I think most routers have this option enabled by default but I can't be sure. Or maybe admin disabled it coz afterall it's a school network.

Best way would be just to try it really.



I highly doubt a school would let Upnp enable with a proxy server. You have nothing to lose to try though.


there is no error when I run BW and Upnp. However, no one is joining my games so I believe it is not working >_<

btw, i like your guides sir
theleo_ua
Profile Joined December 2010
Ukraine150 Posts
November 09 2013 14:14 GMT
#360
"I get "Cant open file X as archive" for some reason."
Download again, make sure antyvir doesnt blocks it.

"there is no error when I run BW and Upnp. However, no one is joining my games so I believe it is not working >_<ę
if you have green symbol near "UPnP" thats mean port 6112 (or other) TCP/UDP was forwaded. If you still cant host thats mean you dont have public ip or other shit fucked by your internet provider.
My BW events/showmatches: https://tinyurl.com/theleo-fund / This will be awesome if they manage to only improve the graphics but keep the gameplay EXACTLY THE SAME. One thing that makes BW great to watch is actually the buggy pathfinding (c) Dante08
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 120
ViBE25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13861
910 70
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota107
League of Legends
Doublelift2855
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4543
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1159
FrodaN954
olofmeister802
Liquid`Hasu326
C9.Mang0318
Livibee195
ToD185
UpATreeSC65
PPMD26
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 55
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV547
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur600
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.