• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:30
CEST 11:30
KST 18:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8426 users

mca64Launcher - Page 19

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 52 Next
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
November 11 2013 16:14 GMT
#361
Unfortunately that is not the reason. I have the same problems with .23/.24 of wlauncher, so I can't play on fish at the moment. When I had .22 it worked, but once I updated to .23 or .24 I lost wDetector and now I can't reinstall due to some error in korean which I don't understand.
IceCube
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Croatia1403 Posts
November 11 2013 17:31 GMT
#362
Maybe if you share the error image here someone who knows korean can help you?
Forever Vulture.. :(
Qntc.YuMe
Profile Joined January 2011
United States792 Posts
November 14 2013 07:13 GMT
#363
I have a request. For music info display, can u do for itunes?
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
November 14 2013 13:33 GMT
#364
my comp died yesterday and I had to restore factory settings.

I've re-installed broodwar and mca64launcher, but neither this nor the iccup launcher give me iccup antihack. Never had problems before. anyone have any ideas? I've already tried reinstalling and restarting everything.
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
November 14 2013 21:20 GMT
#365
On November 14 2013 22:33 kerpal wrote:
my comp died yesterday and I had to restore factory settings.

I've re-installed broodwar and mca64launcher, but neither this nor the iccup launcher give me iccup antihack. Never had problems before. anyone have any ideas? I've already tried reinstalling and restarting everything.

Double check if your SC version is 1.16.1
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
November 14 2013 21:44 GMT
#366
On November 15 2013 06:20 xboi209 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 22:33 kerpal wrote:
my comp died yesterday and I had to restore factory settings.

I've re-installed broodwar and mca64launcher, but neither this nor the iccup launcher give me iccup antihack. Never had problems before. anyone have any ideas? I've already tried reinstalling and restarting everything.

Double check if your SC version is 1.16.1

Try running the launcher as administrator if the version is correct and it still doesn't work.
Moderator
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
November 14 2013 22:43 GMT
#367
On November 15 2013 06:20 xboi209 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 22:33 kerpal wrote:
my comp died yesterday and I had to restore factory settings.

I've re-installed broodwar and mca64launcher, but neither this nor the iccup launcher give me iccup antihack. Never had problems before. anyone have any ideas? I've already tried reinstalling and restarting everything.

Double check if your SC version is 1.16.1

That's a good idea. I'll check tomorrow (although I think it is).
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
November 15 2013 09:17 GMT
#368
On November 15 2013 06:20 xboi209 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 22:33 kerpal wrote:
my comp died yesterday and I had to restore factory settings.

I've re-installed broodwar and mca64launcher, but neither this nor the iccup launcher give me iccup antihack. Never had problems before. anyone have any ideas? I've already tried reinstalling and restarting everything.

Double check if your SC version is 1.16.1

1,000,000 eSports dollars for you my good man!
vanatir
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany355 Posts
November 17 2013 21:01 GMT
#369
looking forward to a new version release
aka EnjoYmE - streaming on http://www.twitch.tv/myprobe
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
November 18 2013 00:32 GMT
#370
This launcher is working great!

Btw, I didn't like the sound effect it plays when an opponent join your game, so I replaced with a pokemon one: download.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
November 18 2013 01:46 GMT
#371
Is there any way to use chaos plugin to change the mouse speed? I noticed that this launcher uses a different system to
Change mouse speed. I don't like it since it actually changes my windows desktop
mouse speed.




xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
November 18 2013 02:36 GMT
#372
On November 18 2013 10:46 Golgotha wrote:
Is there any way to use chaos plugin to change the mouse speed? I noticed that this launcher uses a different system to
Change mouse speed. I don't like it since it actually changes my windows desktop
mouse speed.





Chaosplugin didnt work with mcalauncher for some reason, you can start sc with mcalauncher and then start chaoslauncher, check only chaosplugin, attach to starcraft from the icon in the icon tray
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
November 18 2013 03:13 GMT
#373
On November 18 2013 11:36 xboi209 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2013 10:46 Golgotha wrote:
Is there any way to use chaos plugin to change the mouse speed? I noticed that this launcher uses a different system to
Change mouse speed. I don't like it since it actually changes my windows desktop
mouse speed.





Chaosplugin didnt work with mcalauncher for some reason, you can start sc with mcalauncher and then start chaoslauncher, check only chaosplugin, attach to starcraft from the icon in the icon tray



thanks. hey xboi, for the new server, are you guys going to make your own super launcher?
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
November 18 2013 03:18 GMT
#374
On November 18 2013 12:13 Golgotha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2013 11:36 xboi209 wrote:
On November 18 2013 10:46 Golgotha wrote:
Is there any way to use chaos plugin to change the mouse speed? I noticed that this launcher uses a different system to
Change mouse speed. I don't like it since it actually changes my windows desktop
mouse speed.





Chaosplugin didnt work with mcalauncher for some reason, you can start sc with mcalauncher and then start chaoslauncher, check only chaosplugin, attach to starcraft from the icon in the icon tray



thanks. hey xboi, for the new server, are you guys going to make your own super launcher?

Ya
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
November 18 2013 03:27 GMT
#375
On November 18 2013 12:18 xboi209 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2013 12:13 Golgotha wrote:
On November 18 2013 11:36 xboi209 wrote:
On November 18 2013 10:46 Golgotha wrote:
Is there any way to use chaos plugin to change the mouse speed? I noticed that this launcher uses a different system to
Change mouse speed. I don't like it since it actually changes my windows desktop
mouse speed.





Chaosplugin didnt work with mcalauncher for some reason, you can start sc with mcalauncher and then start chaoslauncher, check only chaosplugin, attach to starcraft from the icon in the icon tray



thanks. hey xboi, for the new server, are you guys going to make your own super launcher?

Ya



holeeee fuck. =D=D=D
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-19 23:11:51
November 19 2013 22:51 GMT
#376
mca64Launcher 1.0.0.7
mca64Launcher: http://9rax.com/mca64/download.php

- added about 70 streams. Streams are auto sorted by viewers count, checked every 3 minute unless "Lista strumieni" is unchecked or You are in game,

- added english translation of wDetector. Thanks to DyS for his work. Activation is now as a option,

- added support for clickable links in battle.net chat,

- Twitch player resolution was changed to 640x480 for desktop mode,

- added donwload counter of this program, see About tab,

- added some Russian, Ukrainian and English translation. Still not all, but these 3 languages has almost most of all text translated. Rest still is poor,

- added support for German version of StarCraft: Brood War. Now shoudl be avaible battle.net chat and text in lobby (probally, need to be verified),

- added bitcoins as a payment option for donations,

- replaced wLauncher 3.24 with 3.23 version. This is used for wDetector injection and with newest version it wasn't stable,

- changed little text in lobby for a streaming

- fixed error on first execution Record (streaming), also notification about streaming abort in game was fixed.

ShittyPlugin

- added Winamp media library search (F8), this function required to be checked first in ShittyPlugin settings (on check plugin will be copied to Winamp's plugins directory, on uncheck will be deleted). Use ENTER to play first track (teal color) or mouse click for all, also ESC key can be used for close this search function,

- added support for iTunes song information in game (You need to chose this program in ShittyPlugin settings),

- added for ICCup's 2v2 games auto send command /ally nick, probally there will be also auto confirmation,

- added graphic to obs mode (F7 hotkey),

- added disable Caps Lock option,

- removed text in lobby before a game about wDetector activation.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
November 20 2013 04:44 GMT
#377
There were problems with autoconnect to twitch in new version, was fixed (removed ) and this version should be downloaded again if someone downloaded it earlier
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
vanatir
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany355 Posts
November 20 2013 10:46 GMT
#378
sexy, i will check it this evening
would be nice if the 1st post shows the actual version
aka EnjoYmE - streaming on http://www.twitch.tv/myprobe
mca640
Profile Joined November 2013
Poland1 Post
November 20 2013 18:44 GMT
#379
Here mca64, author of this program. I just wanna say that
http://tiny.pl/q7lhj


tec27 you are a snitchy bitch a no respect for you. This is the worst thing that can happen, even for ppl who using mh or Savior i have bigger respect than for ppl who makes delation. You should be banned for this on tl . Admins please dont remove this post, let others knows.





+ Show Spoiler +

collinst Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:58:25 -0700

I believe this violates the ToS:
https://code.google.com/p/mca64launcher/


Zero plans to put up source, license marked as "Other open source" (aka not
open source at all). The zip files linked to also contain copyrighted
material (patch_rt.mpq and Plugins/Sounds/SIREN.wav, both owned by Blizzard
Entertainment)


User was banned for this post.
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
November 20 2013 21:05 GMT
#380
How do you know that's Tec27? Nevermind I assume you do.

Tec27, why you do dis?

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3886
Bisu 491
Hyuk 352
Soma 331
Rush 280
BeSt 218
Killer 84
Mong 81
ToSsGirL 80
Sexy 71
[ Show more ]
Shinee 43
sorry 14
yabsab 12
Hm[arnc] 11
Terrorterran 1
ZerO 0
Dota 2
Gorgc3341
Counter-Strike
olofmeister742
shoxiejesuss602
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
gofns38470
ceh9594
singsing568
dupreeh246
crisheroes220
ZerO(Twitch)0
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1665
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 30m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.