• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9230 users

TeamLiquid Legacy Starleague - Page 38

Forum Index > BW General
822 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 42 Next All
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
January 23 2013 19:42 GMT
#741
On January 24 2013 04:13 Falling wrote:
BW effecting SC2's oversaturation. Haha.

I think it is fair to say that coming into see BW for the first time, it is a little bit harder if you don't know the players and personalities in the scene. Even for myself I am only just starting to know who is in the foreign scene as I had really on paid attention to Korean BW. It's hard to jump in blind and have people to root for and so that requires a little bit of time and investment. Hopefully, between the games and interviews people can start knowing who is in the foreign scene- perhaps later profile pics would help? Who knows.

But this is a passion project. We put on the best that we can, and the numbers we get, is the numbers we get. I am certainly excited about it and foreign BW was barely on my radar before.

Agreed. I'm so out of touch with the foreign scene. I pretty much took a step back from BW because the ending of the kespa scene hit me really hard. And I did my best to cheer on Bisu because he's been my hero for so long but I think I've moved on from that too.

However, now that I'm back and engaged in the BW scene I have rediscovered my hobby. I think this scene needs drama and fans and antifans and crazy pictures and funny articles and new discussions that breathe fresh air into the forums. And I personally want to do my best to help make that happen. BW4L.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
January 23 2013 20:15 GMT
#742
On January 24 2013 01:31 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2013 06:35 KristofferAG wrote:
On January 19 2013 04:51 thezanursic wrote:
NASL is covering TLS!


Starts at 2:25. Can't really stand watching that show though D:

Always neat to see some more exposure for the TLS though!

That main guy was really nice and supportive. And the guy on the far left was nice at first and then started to use his SC2 agenda against us. Overall I think they were really nice ot give the TLS exposure and it inspires me to work harder on its content.


(P)dRaW if you didn't watch the video, those are your reavers they are saying you lost to the sunken!


That's because if I show my true skill then I will thrust fear into the opponents and we won't get a good tournament.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7088 Posts
January 23 2013 20:28 GMT
#743
On January 24 2013 05:15 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 01:31 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 19 2013 06:35 KristofferAG wrote:
On January 19 2013 04:51 thezanursic wrote:
NASL is covering TLS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4uj6RhuVoY

Starts at 2:25. Can't really stand watching that show though D:

Always neat to see some more exposure for the TLS though!

That main guy was really nice and supportive. And the guy on the far left was nice at first and then started to use his SC2 agenda against us. Overall I think they were really nice ot give the TLS exposure and it inspires me to work harder on its content.


(P)dRaW if you didn't watch the video, those are your reavers they are saying you lost to the sunken!


That's because if I show my true skill then I will thrust fear into the opponents and we won't get a good tournament.

stop talk shit. :niceface::eon:
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
January 23 2013 20:55 GMT
#744
On January 24 2013 05:28 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 05:15 dRaW wrote:
On January 24 2013 01:31 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 19 2013 06:35 KristofferAG wrote:
On January 19 2013 04:51 thezanursic wrote:
NASL is covering TLS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4uj6RhuVoY

Starts at 2:25. Can't really stand watching that show though D:

Always neat to see some more exposure for the TLS though!

That main guy was really nice and supportive. And the guy on the far left was nice at first and then started to use his SC2 agenda against us. Overall I think they were really nice ot give the TLS exposure and it inspires me to work harder on its content.


(P)dRaW if you didn't watch the video, those are your reavers they are saying you lost to the sunken!


That's because if I show my true skill then I will thrust fear into the opponents and we won't get a good tournament.

stop talk shit. :niceface::eon:

*sigh* not againX_X
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 21:16:47
January 23 2013 21:15 GMT
#745
On January 24 2013 04:13 Falling wrote:
BW effecting SC2's oversaturation. Haha.

I think it is fair to say that coming into see BW for the first time, it is a little bit harder if you don't know the players and personalities in the scene. Even for myself I am only just starting to know who is in the foreign scene as I had really on paid attention to Korean BW. It's hard to jump in blind and have people to root for and so that requires a little bit of time and investment. Hopefully, between the games and interviews people can start knowing who is in the foreign scene- perhaps later profile pics would help? Who knows.

But this is a passion project. We put on the best that we can, and the numbers we get, is the numbers we get. I am certainly excited about it and foreign BW was barely on my radar before.

If you really want to know more about the foreigners just go to Sayles channel and go watch videos from 2011

http://www.youtube.com/user/saylebw

Ohh look and if you set it up from oldest to newest the first game that shows up is KC (aka draw) vs Kashu
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 23:07:01
January 23 2013 22:46 GMT
#746
Rather than go through my whole channel, I'd highly recommend the following series for those interested in getting a better taste of the foreign scene apart from TLS:

LRM vs sas/Nb in the Gambit's Cup Season 1 Finals:
A Bo3 of Bo7 series, this would be the SKT vs KT of the foreigner scene. Epic rivalry, epic games, and contains one of the best comebacks I have ever seen in my five years of BW.
Playlist 1
Playlist 2

Michael vs Pro7ect in the GosuCup Finals:
The Jaedong vs Flash of the foreigner scene. This series is a nail-biter from start to finish and shows good overall series planning/strategy as well as brilliance in individual games. Link to first game
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
January 23 2013 22:59 GMT
#747
Happy birthday Sayle
And I'm going to add the ISL3 final : Sziky vs dOTY which was simply awesome, Sziky was the huge favorite, but...
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
Assault_1
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1950 Posts
January 24 2013 03:53 GMT
#748
On January 24 2013 00:48 SlowBullets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 14:47 Shana wrote:
Guess I'm not participating in this

Start playing BW again but fuck it I'm horrible after so many years not playing it



Even my noobie ass beat Assault (it says he is A-/B+) and I was nowhere near the lvl of beating him...

I played TLS for fun and exactly for that reason. Sooo refreshing. I <3 BW!

some random lower rank kid beats me then brags about it, this is exactly the kinda stuff that turns the tourny from something fun into stress

The game we played I was prolly playing about C level, TLS 5 I'll show my true colours, gonna be sure not to make this mistake again
LegendaryDreams
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada1350 Posts
January 24 2013 03:58 GMT
#749
On January 24 2013 12:53 Assault_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 00:48 SlowBullets wrote:
On January 20 2013 14:47 Shana wrote:
Guess I'm not participating in this

Start playing BW again but fuck it I'm horrible after so many years not playing it



Even my noobie ass beat Assault (it says he is A-/B+) and I was nowhere near the lvl of beating him...

I played TLS for fun and exactly for that reason. Sooo refreshing. I <3 BW!

some random lower rank kid beats me then brags about it, this is exactly the kinda stuff that turns the tourny from something fun into stress

The game we played I was prolly playing about C level, TLS 5 I'll show my true colours, gonna be sure not to make this mistake again


Hey folks.
call me moxie
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
January 24 2013 04:55 GMT
#750
On January 24 2013 12:58 LegendaryDreams wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 12:53 Assault_1 wrote:
On January 24 2013 00:48 SlowBullets wrote:
On January 20 2013 14:47 Shana wrote:
Guess I'm not participating in this

Start playing BW again but fuck it I'm horrible after so many years not playing it



Even my noobie ass beat Assault (it says he is A-/B+) and I was nowhere near the lvl of beating him...

I played TLS for fun and exactly for that reason. Sooo refreshing. I <3 BW!

some random lower rank kid beats me then brags about it, this is exactly the kinda stuff that turns the tourny from something fun into stress

The game we played I was prolly playing about C level, TLS 5 I'll show my true colours, gonna be sure not to make this mistake again


Hey folks.

Oh snap, sounds like a great storyline is developing. Can't wait to see excellence from assault!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
January 24 2013 12:05 GMT
#751
On January 24 2013 06:15 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 04:13 Falling wrote:
BW effecting SC2's oversaturation. Haha.

I think it is fair to say that coming into see BW for the first time, it is a little bit harder if you don't know the players and personalities in the scene. Even for myself I am only just starting to know who is in the foreign scene as I had really on paid attention to Korean BW. It's hard to jump in blind and have people to root for and so that requires a little bit of time and investment. Hopefully, between the games and interviews people can start knowing who is in the foreign scene- perhaps later profile pics would help? Who knows.

But this is a passion project. We put on the best that we can, and the numbers we get, is the numbers we get. I am certainly excited about it and foreign BW was barely on my radar before.

If you really want to know more about the foreigners just go to Sayles channel and go watch videos from 2011

http://www.youtube.com/user/saylebw

Ohh look and if you set it up from oldest to newest the first game that shows up is KC (aka draw) vs Kashu


or take a look at ICC Who is Who http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/content/articles/who_is_who.html
Broodwar for life!
PiKe
Profile Joined July 2005
Poland181 Posts
January 24 2013 12:50 GMT
#752
Best wishes Sayle ! : )
ggnore
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 24 2013 14:27 GMT
#753
On January 24 2013 21:05 Cele wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 06:15 thezanursic wrote:
On January 24 2013 04:13 Falling wrote:
BW effecting SC2's oversaturation. Haha.

I think it is fair to say that coming into see BW for the first time, it is a little bit harder if you don't know the players and personalities in the scene. Even for myself I am only just starting to know who is in the foreign scene as I had really on paid attention to Korean BW. It's hard to jump in blind and have people to root for and so that requires a little bit of time and investment. Hopefully, between the games and interviews people can start knowing who is in the foreign scene- perhaps later profile pics would help? Who knows.

But this is a passion project. We put on the best that we can, and the numbers we get, is the numbers we get. I am certainly excited about it and foreign BW was barely on my radar before.

If you really want to know more about the foreigners just go to Sayles channel and go watch videos from 2011

http://www.youtube.com/user/saylebw

Ohh look and if you set it up from oldest to newest the first game that shows up is KC (aka draw) vs Kashu


or take a look at ICC Who is Who http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/content/articles/who_is_who.html

I didn't think of that, but it's certainly worth checking out!
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 16:02:09
January 29 2013 16:01 GMT
#754
Thank you for keeping the liquipedia updated for this tournament!

+ Show Spoiler +
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/TeamLiquid_Legacy_Starleague_1
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
rusty23456
Profile Joined September 2009
United States112 Posts
January 29 2013 18:10 GMT
#755
when does main tournament start?
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
January 29 2013 18:14 GMT
#756
On January 30 2013 03:10 rusty23456 wrote:
when does main tournament start?

I guess this weekend .
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
January 29 2013 18:18 GMT
#757
Group A and B are going to be played this week or weekend (casted at the same time as the qualifiers I assume). they will announce sometime this week who is playing, then I imagine we will have foreign liquibets (too bad these weren't included for nationwars)

All I can say is that all the groups are relatively stacked and for the most part its hard to predict who will advance.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 19:45:10
January 29 2013 19:41 GMT
#758
On January 24 2013 12:53 Assault_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 00:48 SlowBullets wrote:
On January 20 2013 14:47 Shana wrote:
Guess I'm not participating in this

Start playing BW again but fuck it I'm horrible after so many years not playing it



Even my noobie ass beat Assault (it says he is A-/B+) and I was nowhere near the lvl of beating him...

I played TLS for fun and exactly for that reason. Sooo refreshing. I <3 BW!

some random lower rank kid beats me then brags about it, this is exactly the kinda stuff that turns the tourny from something fun into stress

The game we played I was prolly playing about C level, TLS 5 I'll show my true colours, gonna be sure not to make this mistake again

hey me too, i was stacking like 3k minerals lol
i think i was playing d- level
good luck in the next TLS, try not to lose vs D rankers next time around

On January 24 2013 12:58 LegendaryDreams wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 12:53 Assault_1 wrote:
On January 24 2013 00:48 SlowBullets wrote:
On January 20 2013 14:47 Shana wrote:
Guess I'm not participating in this

Start playing BW again but fuck it I'm horrible after so many years not playing it



Even my noobie ass beat Assault (it says he is A-/B+) and I was nowhere near the lvl of beating him...

I played TLS for fun and exactly for that reason. Sooo refreshing. I <3 BW!

some random lower rank kid beats me then brags about it, this is exactly the kinda stuff that turns the tourny from something fun into stress

The game we played I was prolly playing about C level, TLS 5 I'll show my true colours, gonna be sure not to make this mistake again


Hey folks.


you not qualifying made me sad
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 21:52:17
January 29 2013 21:40 GMT
#759
On January 30 2013 04:41 SlowBullets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 12:53 Assault_1 wrote:
On January 24 2013 00:48 SlowBullets wrote:
On January 20 2013 14:47 Shana wrote:
Guess I'm not participating in this

Start playing BW again but fuck it I'm horrible after so many years not playing it



Even my noobie ass beat Assault (it says he is A-/B+) and I was nowhere near the lvl of beating him...

I played TLS for fun and exactly for that reason. Sooo refreshing. I <3 BW!

some random lower rank kid beats me then brags about it, this is exactly the kinda stuff that turns the tourny from something fun into stress

The game we played I was prolly playing about C level, TLS 5 I'll show my true colours, gonna be sure not to make this mistake again

hey me too, i was stacking like 3k minerals lol
i think i was playing d- level
good luck in the next TLS, try not to lose vs D rankers next time around

Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 12:58 LegendaryDreams wrote:
On January 24 2013 12:53 Assault_1 wrote:
On January 24 2013 00:48 SlowBullets wrote:
On January 20 2013 14:47 Shana wrote:
Guess I'm not participating in this

Start playing BW again but fuck it I'm horrible after so many years not playing it



Even my noobie ass beat Assault (it says he is A-/B+) and I was nowhere near the lvl of beating him...

I played TLS for fun and exactly for that reason. Sooo refreshing. I <3 BW!

some random lower rank kid beats me then brags about it, this is exactly the kinda stuff that turns the tourny from something fun into stress

The game we played I was prolly playing about C level, TLS 5 I'll show my true colours, gonna be sure not to make this mistake again


Hey folks.


you not qualifying made me sad


Lol who dis guy and why you two arguing?
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
January 29 2013 22:23 GMT
#760
im chobo, move along...
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason97
Nathanias 83
ProTech25
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14654
Dewaltoss 107
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift680
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4676
Khaldor1537
Liquid`Hasu835
Other Games
summit1g6201
fl0m944
shahzam491
byalli325
FrodaN237
C9.Mang0201
KnowMe173
ArmadaUGS128
UpATreeSC84
Mew2King74
PPMD17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
Other Games
angryscii13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen219
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 13m
Stellar Fest
16h 13m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.