• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8683 users

SOSPA - the Korean Afreeca Broodwar Scene - Page 22

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 49 Next All
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 17:34:46
December 18 2012 17:33 GMT
#421
On December 12 2012 13:55 hydrogg wrote:
on the bright side, Horang2 retired so we might see him next season.

awww.. ;( He was one of my favorite players !!!!!!

I really hope to see him play next season !!! that would be fucking amazing !!!

ps - so what about the sospa proleague ? is it going to happen ? any news about that ?

and also - what about those new rose.of.dream maps ? so far we only saw one ;(
T H C makes ppl happy
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7087 Posts
December 18 2012 17:56 GMT
#422
On December 19 2012 02:33 Sinedd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2012 13:55 hydrogg wrote:
on the bright side, Horang2 retired so we might see him next season.

awww.. ;( He was one of my favorite players !!!!!!

I really hope to see him play next season !!! that would be fucking amazing !!!

ps - so what about the sospa proleague ? is it going to happen ? any news about that ?

and also - what about those new rose.of.dream maps ? so far we only saw one ;(

damm read the updates. the new matchfixing scandal ....
TaShadan
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany1982 Posts
December 18 2012 19:18 GMT
#423
yeah its so sad this fucking idiots killing bw i wonder which players were fixing...
Total Annihilation Zero
HowLong
Profile Joined April 2009
Vietnam15 Posts
December 20 2012 06:52 GMT
#424
Hello everyone,
I just started watching Afreeca yesterday thanks to the guide post, and it was perfectly smooth for me.
But today, when I tuned in, first the player showed some ads (we have to wait, as the op says) but then it came to this and never moved on.
Can somebody tell me wat is going on? What should I do?

I use IE to watch Afreeca, and I did install everything the op says.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
송병구 화이팅!!!
Rlentless
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong322 Posts
December 20 2012 07:14 GMT
#425
Try one more time (select streamer) or just refresh and then try.
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
December 20 2012 09:34 GMT
#426
I hope someone does another BW writeup on what's going on with Afreeca. It's sad that match fixing killed Sonic's stuff but what about everyone else?
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
snipealot *
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Korea (South)494 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-21 21:45:22
December 21 2012 21:33 GMT
#427
A new beginning.

Looks like ssl is back on track.
A full translation is going to be very hard for me to do as I don't have that much time to spare(+my Korean is still barely intermediate)
But the gist of it is that after a lot of support from both TL and the Korean community + a ton of help from Kim Carrier and 이승원(not sure who this is) - he has decided to not quit. There will be very strict rules and policies in place to stop match fixing. Not sure about a date yet.

On December 22 2012 06:37 rotinegg wrote:
Just to elaborate, Lee Seung Won and Kim Carrier will be casting the entirety of the SSL, starting from the Ro32. This is awesome.


안녕하세요 소닉입니다.

간만에 또 진지모드로 공지 적게 되네요

스타리그 관련해서 잘 접었다 라고 말씀해주신 분들도 계셨지만

다시 진행해 달라고 따끔한 말씀도 해주시고, 조언도 해주시고, 걱정도 해주시고

혼자라서 힘들면 도와주겠다는 과분하고 감사한 말씀 많이 들었습니다.

일전에 제가 징징거렸던 것처럼 신발팜 직원들과 아프리카에서 결승전을 도와주기는 했지만 그건 우리 직원들이

너무 착해서 그리고 아프리카의 제 도전에 대한 감사한 배려였고, 실제 방송이라는 건 언제나 저 혼자의 몫이었습니다.

방송을 통해서 얻는 희열도 제것이었지만, 방송을 통해서 얻게되는 피드백도 모두가 저 혼자 감내해야하는

것이었습니다.

그날의 어떤 제보 때문에 뒤통수를 누군가 해머로 내려친 것 처럼 너무나 큰 충격을 받았던 것이 사실입니다.

제가 겉보기에는 쓸데없이 떠들고 시청자분들과 싸우기도 하지만 많이 소심합니다.

방송하고 나면 커뮤니티, 댓글하나하나 다 보면서 상처받기도 하고, 재밌었다는 의견 하나에 다시 웃기도하고

방송끝나고 방송의견을 보면서 조울증 환자처럼 울었다 웃었다 합니다.

솔직히 말씀드려서 두려웠습니다. 만일 이게 그냥 올스타전이 아니라 8차리그 진행중이었다면...?

누군가의 기대를 받고, 혼자 스타1 살리겠다고 큰 리그를 진행하고 있는데 이런일이 터지게 된 것이라면...?

하는 생각을 하지 않을 수가 없었고, 어찌할바를 몰랐습니다.

처음에는 무작정 이놈들을 잡아내겠다고 패기있게 달려들었으나 저 혼자의 힘으로 사업을 병행하면서

관련 문제에 대해 이것저것 신경쓴다는 것이 심각하게 머리 아픈 일이었고, 도저히 사업과 리그를 병행하기

힘들겠다는 결정을 할 수 밖에 없었습니다.

마지막 이라는 공지를 쓴 이후, 많은 분들을 만났고 그런 조작건은 충분히 예방할 수 있는데 니가 성급했다는

말씀을 많이 들었습니다. 그렇게 힘들면 왜 이야기를 하지 않았냐는 감사한 걱정도 많이 들었습니다.

법적으로 도와주겠다고 하시는 분부터, 예전에는 같이 방송을 진행 한다는것 조차 상상하기 힘든

분들까지 실제 도와주겠다고 말씀을 하시고, 따끔하게 지적도 해주셔서 이주 동안 방황하면서 많이 혼나기도

했고 너무 많은 것을 느꼈습니다.

남자가 한입으로 두말하게 되는게 참 창피하고, 제 성급했던 결정으로 인해 스타1 팬분들과 괜히 의심받았던

선수분들께 정말 죄송합니다만, 다시 한번 시작해 보려고 합니다.

제가 두려워 하는 부분 선수분들께서 도와주시고, 팬분들도 저에게 욕한번 해주시고, 그래도 한번 해봐라

응원해 주시면 염치 불구하고 다시한번 스타1 8차리그를 시작으로 리그 다시 한번 시작해 볼까 합니다.

그리고 좋은 소식은 8차 부터는 저뿐만이 아니라 김태형(김캐리해설), 이승원(승본좌) 님께서도 니가 힘들면 리그 흔쾌히

도와주겠다고 말씀을 하셨습니다.

32강부터 쭉 소닉스타리그의 해설자로 도움을 주실겁니다.
캐스터 소닉. 해설 김태형.이승원 해설이 될것 같습니다.

저는 보기 싫으셔도 김태형, 이승원님과 함께 같이 하는 스타크래프트 브르드워리그 다시 보고 싶지 않으신가요?

저의 성급했던 결정 한번 용서해 주시면 다시 마음잡고 한번 열심히 준비해 보겠습니다.

다시 한번 심려를 끼쳐드린 팬분들께 정말 죄송합니다.

그리고 도와주겠다고 용기를 주시고, 꾸짖어 주셨던 분들 모두 정말 감사드립니다.

특히 많이 조언해주시고, 용기를 주신 김태형님, 이승원님께 진심으로 감사합니다.

사설토토 관련된 부분은 강하게 규정을 정하게 될것이고, 문제 없는 방송 만들도록 노력해보겠습니다.
리그 및 이벤트 매치도 다시 재개 될겁니다.



팬분들께 다시 실망시켜드리지 않기 위해, 8차리그 진짜 열심히 준비해 보겠습니다.

스폰서 같은 경우도 다시 시작하는 마음으로 열심히 찾아 보겠습니다.

그리고 요즘 다른 컨텐츠 시도 하는 것들 아직 좀 미숙하지만 열심히 노력하고 있습니다.

방송에 또다른 재미를 드릴 수 있게 열심히 준비하고 있는거니 좋게 봐주셨으면 좋겠습니다.

항상 노력하는 소닉이 되겠습니다.

부족하지만 응원 부탁드릴게요.

이번

이번 팀리퀴드 및. 아프리카 통합해서 총 수천개의 댓글과 쪽지. 이메일 보내주신분들. 정말 죄송합니다.
7차 결승전만 수십번을 보고 다시 한번 정신 차리게 되었으니, 많은 응원 부탁드립니다.
Kaal
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Djibouti2570 Posts
December 21 2012 21:37 GMT
#428
:D

Some good news at last!
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-21 22:25:06
December 21 2012 21:37 GMT
#429
On December 22 2012 06:33 snipealot wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
A new beginning.

Looks like ssl is back on track.
A full translation is going to be very hard for me to do as I don't have that much time to spare(+my Korean is still barely intermediate)
But the gist of it is that after a lot of support from both TL and the Korean community + a ton of help from Kim Carrier and 이승원(not sure who this is) - he has decided to not quit. There will be very strict rules and policies in place to stop match fixing. Not sure about a date yet.

안녕하세요 소닉입니다.

간만에 또 진지모드로 공지 적게 되네요

스타리그 관련해서 잘 접었다 라고 말씀해주신 분들도 계셨지만

다시 진행해 달라고 따끔한 말씀도 해주시고, 조언도 해주시고, 걱정도 해주시고

혼자라서 힘들면 도와주겠다는 과분하고 감사한 말씀 많이 들었습니다.

일전에 제가 징징거렸던 것처럼 신발팜 직원들과 아프리카에서 결승전을 도와주기는 했지만 그건 우리 직원들이

너무 착해서 그리고 아프리카의 제 도전에 대한 감사한 배려였고, 실제 방송이라는 건 언제나 저 혼자의 몫이었습니다.

방송을 통해서 얻는 희열도 제것이었지만, 방송을 통해서 얻게되는 피드백도 모두가 저 혼자 감내해야하는

것이었습니다.

그날의 어떤 제보 때문에 뒤통수를 누군가 해머로 내려친 것 처럼 너무나 큰 충격을 받았던 것이 사실입니다.

제가 겉보기에는 쓸데없이 떠들고 시청자분들과 싸우기도 하지만 많이 소심합니다.

방송하고 나면 커뮤니티, 댓글하나하나 다 보면서 상처받기도 하고, 재밌었다는 의견 하나에 다시 웃기도하고

방송끝나고 방송의견을 보면서 조울증 환자처럼 울었다 웃었다 합니다.

솔직히 말씀드려서 두려웠습니다. 만일 이게 그냥 올스타전이 아니라 8차리그 진행중이었다면...?

누군가의 기대를 받고, 혼자 스타1 살리겠다고 큰 리그를 진행하고 있는데 이런일이 터지게 된 것이라면...?

하는 생각을 하지 않을 수가 없었고, 어찌할바를 몰랐습니다.

처음에는 무작정 이놈들을 잡아내겠다고 패기있게 달려들었으나 저 혼자의 힘으로 사업을 병행하면서

관련 문제에 대해 이것저것 신경쓴다는 것이 심각하게 머리 아픈 일이었고, 도저히 사업과 리그를 병행하기

힘들겠다는 결정을 할 수 밖에 없었습니다.

마지막 이라는 공지를 쓴 이후, 많은 분들을 만났고 그런 조작건은 충분히 예방할 수 있는데 니가 성급했다는

말씀을 많이 들었습니다. 그렇게 힘들면 왜 이야기를 하지 않았냐는 감사한 걱정도 많이 들었습니다.

법적으로 도와주겠다고 하시는 분부터, 예전에는 같이 방송을 진행 한다는것 조차 상상하기 힘든

분들까지 실제 도와주겠다고 말씀을 하시고, 따끔하게 지적도 해주셔서 이주 동안 방황하면서 많이 혼나기도

했고 너무 많은 것을 느꼈습니다.

남자가 한입으로 두말하게 되는게 참 창피하고, 제 성급했던 결정으로 인해 스타1 팬분들과 괜히 의심받았던

선수분들께 정말 죄송합니다만, 다시 한번 시작해 보려고 합니다.

제가 두려워 하는 부분 선수분들께서 도와주시고, 팬분들도 저에게 욕한번 해주시고, 그래도 한번 해봐라

응원해 주시면 염치 불구하고 다시한번 스타1 8차리그를 시작으로 리그 다시 한번 시작해 볼까 합니다.

그리고 좋은 소식은 8차 부터는 저뿐만이 아니라 김태형(김캐리해설), 이승원(승본좌) 님께서도 니가 힘들면 리그 흔쾌히

도와주겠다고 말씀을 하셨습니다.

32강부터 쭉 소닉스타리그의 해설자로 도움을 주실겁니다.
캐스터 소닉. 해설 김태형.이승원 해설이 될것 같습니다.

저는 보기 싫으셔도 김태형, 이승원님과 함께 같이 하는 스타크래프트 브르드워리그 다시 보고 싶지 않으신가요?

저의 성급했던 결정 한번 용서해 주시면 다시 마음잡고 한번 열심히 준비해 보겠습니다.

다시 한번 심려를 끼쳐드린 팬분들께 정말 죄송합니다.

그리고 도와주겠다고 용기를 주시고, 꾸짖어 주셨던 분들 모두 정말 감사드립니다.

특히 많이 조언해주시고, 용기를 주신 김태형님, 이승원님께 진심으로 감사합니다.

사설토토 관련된 부분은 강하게 규정을 정하게 될것이고, 문제 없는 방송 만들도록 노력해보겠습니다.
리그 및 이벤트 매치도 다시 재개 될겁니다.



팬분들께 다시 실망시켜드리지 않기 위해, 8차리그 진짜 열심히 준비해 보겠습니다.

스폰서 같은 경우도 다시 시작하는 마음으로 열심히 찾아 보겠습니다.

그리고 요즘 다른 컨텐츠 시도 하는 것들 아직 좀 미숙하지만 열심히 노력하고 있습니다.

방송에 또다른 재미를 드릴 수 있게 열심히 준비하고 있는거니 좋게 봐주셨으면 좋겠습니다.

항상 노력하는 소닉이 되겠습니다.

부족하지만 응원 부탁드릴게요.

이번

이번 팀리퀴드 및. 아프리카 통합해서 총 수천개의 댓글과 쪽지. 이메일 보내주신분들. 정말 죄송합니다.
7차 결승전만 수십번을 보고 다시 한번 정신 차리게 되었으니, 많은 응원 부탁드립니다.

Just to elaborate, Lee Seung Won and Kim Carrier will be casting the entirety of the SSL, starting from the Ro32. This is awesome.

+ Show Spoiler [complete translation] +
Hi everybody, this is Sonic. It's been a while but I'm gonna put on my serious hat once again and post an update. There were those of you who told me it was the right decision to quit the SSL, but others told me to think it over again, worried for me, and gave me some sound advice. Some even offered to lend me help if I was afraid of doing it alone. To reiterate, Shinbal farm [his company] employees and afreeca helped me put on the finals of SSL7, but that was purely because our employees were too nice to say no and afreeca was just thankful for brining in more viewers. The burden of tying up loose ends and making it actually happen always fell on me, and me alone. Of course, that also meant I didn't have to share the sense of accomplishment I got, but I had to weather a lot of harsh feedback alone at times.

On that momentous day, a certain report made me feel like somebody just lowered a hammer on the back of my head. Although I may come off as a blabbering fool who doesn't care about anything and gets into fights with his viewers, deep inside I am very sensitive. Oftentimes after I finish my stream, I get hurt by some nasty comments left by the viewers, and then get uplifted again by somebody else's comment saying it was fun to watch. Watching me go through the comments after my casts will make me seem like a psychopath. To be honest, I was afraid. What if this had happened not during some all-star event match, but the actual SSL8? What if I really did become the last hope of reviving BW and carrying its legacy, and something like this happened...? I didn't know what to do.

At first, all I could think was I'm gonna find this asshole and prosecute him, but running a business [he is the CEO of Shinbal Farm] while pursuing litigation posed a serious burden on me, and I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't be able to manage both my business and SSL with all of its problems and baggage. After I wrote that SSL would no longer continue, I met a lot of people who told me that I had made a rash decision, that match fixing can be prevented through taking precautionary measures. Some told me that I should have spoken out if I was that stressed out. Some offered me help in the form of legal services, and some whom I never would have thought possible to work with offered to help me run the league. They also gave me some constructive criticism that was much needed. I spent about two weeks wandering around, sometimes getting yelled at by my seniors, and had a lot of time to think things through.

I am embarrassed that I am going back on my words, and am deeply sorry for the fans of BW and innocent players who were held to the public's scrutiny after the scandal, but I want to start again. I won't be able to do everything myself, but the areas I lack, if the players and fans can correct me, sometimes yell at me for being an imbecile, and support me, I want to start with SSL8 once again.

The good news I mentioned earlier is: Kim Carrier and Lee Seung Won [best commentator ever, ex-MSL caster] have agreed to help me out whenever help is needed. They will help me commentate starting from the Ro32. It will be me casting, and Kim Carrier and Lee Seung Won commentating. Even if you hate my casting, you can't deny that you want to see some BW action narrated by Kim Carrier and Lee Seung Won.

If you can please forgive me for my rash decision, I am prepared to start this up once again. I cannot apologize enough for all the fans I disappointed. Also, I want to thank those of you who offered me help, or even yelled at me for being dumb. I want to give a special thanks to Kim Carrier and Lee Seung Won, who gave me courage and advice. We will be setting strict rules regarding illegal betting, and I will do my best to make a problem-free stream. All leagues and event matches will also resume at this time. I won't disappoint you fans; I will do my very best to prepare for SSL8. I will start from scratch and look for sponsors. Also although I am still quite terrible at it, I've been trying to put on different creative content on my stream. I am trying to find ways to make my casts more entertaining, so I hope you enjoy. I'll always be putting in a 120% effort to be a better Sonic. Please cheer for me.

Everybody who left me thousands of comments, emails and messages through Teamliquid and afreeca, I'm so very sorry. I've rewatched just the finals of SSL7 dozens of times so I can gain motivation to go forward, so please cheer for me.


+ Show Spoiler [Who is Lee Seung Won you ask?] +
He used to be a caster on MBCGame before this happened. Many agreed that he was the most knowledgeable and overall 'best' caster, OGN and MBC combined, earning him the nickname of 'casting bonjwa' or 'Seung Won-jwa'

An old Fomos interview with Lee Seung Won, translated by OpticalShot.


Video of him predicting KT vs T8 proleague match


Lee Seung Won saying "(P)Stats' best chance is to rip out his mouse plug right now, because he has absolutely no chance now, there is nothing he can do to win this game!"
Translator
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 21 2012 21:38 GMT
#430
WOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwww
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
December 21 2012 21:39 GMT
#431
fuck yeah
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
December 21 2012 21:39 GMT
#432
Oh yes, good neeeews
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
December 21 2012 21:40 GMT
#433
:OOOOOO
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Bippzy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1466 Posts
December 21 2012 21:41 GMT
#434
Haha helll yeahhh this is the best possible outcome, i never could of imagined this happening after sonics last post
LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK
jetburger
Profile Joined December 2011
United States87 Posts
December 21 2012 21:41 GMT
#435
hooray! Merry Christmas BW fans!
PolskaGora
Profile Joined May 2011
United States547 Posts
December 21 2012 21:41 GMT
#436
Awesome ^^
Tracking treasure down
Kimoleon
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States210 Posts
December 21 2012 21:46 GMT
#437
This is great news, Sonic <3
Rooting for by.Cola to take it all!
#nanashin #once | No Sana No Life | BW Forever ~
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
December 21 2012 21:47 GMT
#438
NICE!!!!!!!!!

I hope it will be all good this time.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
December 21 2012 21:47 GMT
#439
holy crap
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Plissken_2097
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Spain628 Posts
December 21 2012 22:00 GMT
#440
Kim Carrier
Formerly Golondrin
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13254
Rain 2253
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 22
Bale 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever547
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1668
ArmadaUGS368
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1257
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv725
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0193
Maynarde163
ViBE124
ZombieGrub3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick863
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 53m
OSC
10h 53m
Stellar Fest
10h 53m
OSC
21h 53m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.