• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:36
CEST 07:36
KST 14:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6174 users

[?] How much do progamer practice? - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
March 01 2010 20:03 GMT
#21
On March 02 2010 04:28 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2010 04:17 Biff The Understudy wrote:
I do think that they exagerate, and I don't believe that most progamers practice 12 hours a day.

I am a musician, and I can tell you that practicing 10 hours in one day is basically spending all your time on it. Not going outside, not meeting friends. Practice, eat, take a shower, make one or two breaks not to become a zombi every two/three hours, and your day is over.

I know it is not the same, because playing a music instrument (except maybe piano, where at least you sit) is wayyyy more tiring and physical than playing starcraft, and you need much more breaks. Most people can't practice more than 5-6 hours in one day.

Now theses people play tournaments, they have to go there, to wait, they watch games, they chat on the internet and with friends at least a little bit, they do some gym, even a minimum, and sometimes they give interview. That makes a 12 hours on a daily basis straight impossible.

So I guess a good guess would be an average of 8 - 10 hours for the most crazy ones of actually playing the game.

estro had 11 hours mandatory. b-team would get half a day off about once a week. a-team would sometimes get full days off and they'd also all travel to proleague matches.

some people like nsp_action and say[join] would play during their break times so they'd play 12+ hours in a day

it's my opinion that training that many hours isn't optimal. but it is the standard method in korea and it gets results

What I was questionning is if theses people actually play 11 hours, or is that the time they are supposed to be there, also doing stuff like watching rep, discussing strategies, or taking breaks from time to time.

My point was that if you put 11 hours practice in your schedule, you probably end up doing 8-9 hours, because you are a human and not a machine.

Congratulation for your match, it was very entertaining and amazingly high level
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
March 01 2010 20:15 GMT
#22
On March 02 2010 04:07 buickskylark wrote:
9-10 hours? That is utterly insane. Most athletes don't train that much.


Try playing a video game for 10 hours then try playing football, soccer, basketball or any other physical sport and see the difference. It takes a lot more to keep the body running during exercise then it does to think like in SC.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
KiLL_ORdeR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1518 Posts
March 01 2010 20:36 GMT
#23
If you read/ watch interviews of progamers, for example Artosis' interview of Moon, they block quite a bit of time for practice. 11-3, 4-9:30, 10:30 to 1:30. During that time, you are playing. If you are not playing, you are discussing strategy, of you are doing neither, you are watching reps/vods and thinking about your play from an objective standpoint. Nothing more.

From what i have seen and heard, it seems like they managers of pro teams aren't insanely strict, meaning they won't beat you or chastise you if you aren't practicing during those times, but if it reflects negatively in your play, there are about a thousand other amateurs/ semi-pros who a willing and capable of practicing and playing at or close to your level, unless you are FlaSh or Jaedong.

If top-level players are preparing for a tournament, they will practice upwards to 18 hours in a day, and some times pull marathons of 20-30 hours straight with little or no breaks.
In order to move forward, we must rid ourselves of that which holds us back. Check out my stream and give me tips! twitch.tv/intotheskyy
saltywet
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Hong Kong1316 Posts
March 01 2010 20:48 GMT
#24
On March 02 2010 05:03 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2010 04:28 Liquid`NonY wrote:
On March 02 2010 04:17 Biff The Understudy wrote:
I do think that they exagerate, and I don't believe that most progamers practice 12 hours a day.

I am a musician, and I can tell you that practicing 10 hours in one day is basically spending all your time on it. Not going outside, not meeting friends. Practice, eat, take a shower, make one or two breaks not to become a zombi every two/three hours, and your day is over.

I know it is not the same, because playing a music instrument (except maybe piano, where at least you sit) is wayyyy more tiring and physical than playing starcraft, and you need much more breaks. Most people can't practice more than 5-6 hours in one day.

Now theses people play tournaments, they have to go there, to wait, they watch games, they chat on the internet and with friends at least a little bit, they do some gym, even a minimum, and sometimes they give interview. That makes a 12 hours on a daily basis straight impossible.

So I guess a good guess would be an average of 8 - 10 hours for the most crazy ones of actually playing the game.

estro had 11 hours mandatory. b-team would get half a day off about once a week. a-team would sometimes get full days off and they'd also all travel to proleague matches.

some people like nsp_action and say[join] would play during their break times so they'd play 12+ hours in a day

it's my opinion that training that many hours isn't optimal. but it is the standard method in korea and it gets results

What I was questionning is if theses people actually play 11 hours, or is that the time they are supposed to be there, also doing stuff like watching rep, discussing strategies, or taking breaks from time to time.

My point was that if you put 11 hours practice in your schedule, you probably end up doing 8-9 hours, because you are a human and not a machine.

Congratulation for your match, it was very entertaining and amazingly high level


lick lick, how does it taste
Culture
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada488 Posts
March 01 2010 20:48 GMT
#25
NonY, would you comment on what you consider other effective, yet less time consuming ways to practice (Or direct me to previous posts if you'd discussed this before).
Piy
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Scotland3152 Posts
March 01 2010 21:03 GMT
#26
On March 02 2010 05:01 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2010 04:26 WheelOfTime wrote:
On March 02 2010 04:17 Biff The Understudy wrote:
I do think that they exagerate, and I don't believe that most progamers practice 12 hours a day.

I am a musician, and I can tell you that practicing 10 hours in one day is basically spending all your time on it.

Most people can't practice more than 5-6 hours in one day.


You fail quite hard. Clearly, you're not a very good musician, and you're pretty narrow-sighted for thinking "Most people can't practice more than 5-6 hours in one day".

24 hrs in a day, with 7 hrs going to sleep and 3 hrs for food/breaks/washroom, that's still 14 hours of practice everyday.

Hell, I know music majors who practice their instruments 12 hrs and study for 4 hrs a day consistently.

Just because you don't have enough willpower and are narrow-sighted, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Sigh.

If you don't know what you are talking about, don't make dumb judgements. I am not narrow sighted, and I am training in one of the best music school in Europe. So maybe I know better than you what I talk about. And I have been playing in top orchestras, with top players.

Have you played, let say, viola, once in your life? No. So let me tell you, most musicians arounds me don't have the muscles and the physical endurance to practice more than 5-6 hours regularly. If not they just break their back. Because when you are a 1 metre 60 japanese lady, you have limits, physical limits.

You can play in orchestra 9 hours a day, because in orchestra you don't actually play all the time and you are sit down. Personnal practice means playing often very intensely most of the time. I can practice uo to eught hours, and I am healthy. More than that, I fall apart. And someone like Auer, I know you have never heard about him was saying his students, like Heifetz or Milstein, not more than 5 hours violin a day, because more is destructive.

If you have the muscles to practice a violin Brahms concerto or something like that 11 hours a day, that's good for you. I tell you that most people can't.

Now my point that to practice 8 hours, you need to block 10 or 11 hours of youur time. Because you need breaks, even if you are superman, both for your body and your mind. And in a life, you need to do some other stuff. Like Shopping to eat, make your fucking lundery, go to college, and do administrrative stuff. And meet friends from time to time, take lessons in college, walk from one place to another, relax a little bit, cook, etc etc etc etc etc etc So unless you sleep 3 hours a day, practicing 12 hours on a regular basis is plain impossible.

So please, just shut up instead of saying stupid thinks.


You're just being deliberately ignorant now.
My. Copy. Is. Here.
StayFrosty
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada743 Posts
March 01 2010 21:03 GMT
#27
10-12 hours... reminds me of my wow playing days haha
StarN
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2587 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-01 21:25:17
March 01 2010 21:24 GMT
#28
On March 02 2010 05:01 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2010 04:26 WheelOfTime wrote:
On March 02 2010 04:17 Biff The Understudy wrote:
I do think that they exagerate, and I don't believe that most progamers practice 12 hours a day.

I am a musician, and I can tell you that practicing 10 hours in one day is basically spending all your time on it.

Most people can't practice more than 5-6 hours in one day.


You fail quite hard. Clearly, you're not a very good musician, and you're pretty narrow-sighted for thinking "Most people can't practice more than 5-6 hours in one day".

24 hrs in a day, with 7 hrs going to sleep and 3 hrs for food/breaks/washroom, that's still 14 hours of practice everyday.

Hell, I know music majors who practice their instruments 12 hrs and study for 4 hrs a day consistently.

Just because you don't have enough willpower and are narrow-sighted, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Sigh.

If you don't know what you are talking about, don't make dumb judgements. I am not narrow sighted, and I am training in one of the best music school in Europe. So maybe I know better than you what I talk about. And I have been playing in top orchestras, with top players.


Do you go to CNSMDP (aka Paris Conservatoire)?
Retired BW Noob
buickskylark
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada664 Posts
March 01 2010 21:28 GMT
#29
On March 02 2010 05:48 Culture wrote:
NonY, would you comment on what you consider other effective, yet less time consuming ways to practice (Or direct me to previous posts if you'd discussed this before).


i would love to hear about this as well. I think 10 hours is excessive. After about 4-5 hours of playing you're just going in auto mode and probably aren't learning anything new, just playing.
alOneT_T
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada8 Posts
March 01 2010 21:29 GMT
#30
With such violent and brutal training regimens imagine how strong their hands must be.
does anyone have tossgirls number ?
I am alone
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
March 01 2010 21:30 GMT
#31
On March 02 2010 06:03 StayFrosty wrote:
10-12 hours... reminds me of my wow playing days haha


Except SC is a lot more demanding then MMORPGs xD
I played MMORPGs for 6 hours straight before, but I highly doubt I can do that with SC
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
March 01 2010 22:18 GMT
#32
On March 02 2010 06:24 StarN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2010 05:01 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On March 02 2010 04:26 WheelOfTime wrote:
On March 02 2010 04:17 Biff The Understudy wrote:
I do think that they exagerate, and I don't believe that most progamers practice 12 hours a day.

I am a musician, and I can tell you that practicing 10 hours in one day is basically spending all your time on it.

Most people can't practice more than 5-6 hours in one day.


You fail quite hard. Clearly, you're not a very good musician, and you're pretty narrow-sighted for thinking "Most people can't practice more than 5-6 hours in one day".

24 hrs in a day, with 7 hrs going to sleep and 3 hrs for food/breaks/washroom, that's still 14 hours of practice everyday.

Hell, I know music majors who practice their instruments 12 hrs and study for 4 hrs a day consistently.

Just because you don't have enough willpower and are narrow-sighted, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Sigh.

If you don't know what you are talking about, don't make dumb judgements. I am not narrow sighted, and I am training in one of the best music school in Europe. So maybe I know better than you what I talk about. And I have been playing in top orchestras, with top players.


Do you go to CNSMDP (aka Paris Conservatoire)?

I have like 30 friends from there. Thanks.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
rasers
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden691 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-01 22:31:58
March 01 2010 22:31 GMT
#33
well i think if u play that much u often forget about time. which means u dont think that ur just playing 8hours straight up.
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
March 01 2010 22:32 GMT
#34
On March 02 2010 04:28 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2010 04:17 Biff The Understudy wrote:
I do think that they exagerate, and I don't believe that most progamers practice 12 hours a day.

I am a musician, and I can tell you that practicing 10 hours in one day is basically spending all your time on it. Not going outside, not meeting friends. Practice, eat, take a shower, make one or two breaks not to become a zombi every two/three hours, and your day is over.

I know it is not the same, because playing a music instrument (except maybe piano, where at least you sit) is wayyyy more tiring and physical than playing starcraft, and you need much more breaks. Most people can't practice more than 5-6 hours in one day.

Now theses people play tournaments, they have to go there, to wait, they watch games, they chat on the internet and with friends at least a little bit, they do some gym, even a minimum, and sometimes they give interview. That makes a 12 hours on a daily basis straight impossible.

So I guess a good guess would be an average of 8 - 10 hours for the most crazy ones of actually playing the game.

estro had 11 hours mandatory. b-team would get half a day off about once a week. a-team would sometimes get full days off and they'd also all travel to proleague matches.

some people like nsp_action and say[join] would play during their break times so they'd play 12+ hours in a day

it's my opinion that training that many hours isn't optimal. but it is the standard method in korea and it gets results


Just wondering what your opinion would be on an optimal practice schedule?
Eiserne
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States340 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-01 22:51:34
March 01 2010 22:49 GMT
#35
On March 02 2010 06:03 Piy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2010 05:01 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On March 02 2010 04:26 WheelOfTime wrote:
On March 02 2010 04:17 Biff The Understudy wrote:
I do think that they exagerate, and I don't believe that most progamers practice 12 hours a day.

I am a musician, and I can tell you that practicing 10 hours in one day is basically spending all your time on it.

Most people can't practice more than 5-6 hours in one day.


You fail quite hard. Clearly, you're not a very good musician, and you're pretty narrow-sighted for thinking "Most people can't practice more than 5-6 hours in one day".

24 hrs in a day, with 7 hrs going to sleep and 3 hrs for food/breaks/washroom, that's still 14 hours of practice everyday.

Hell, I know music majors who practice their instruments 12 hrs and study for 4 hrs a day consistently.

Just because you don't have enough willpower and are narrow-sighted, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Sigh.

If you don't know what you are talking about, don't make dumb judgements. I am not narrow sighted, and I am training in one of the best music school in Europe. So maybe I know better than you what I talk about. And I have been playing in top orchestras, with top players.

Have you played, let say, viola, once in your life? No. So let me tell you, most musicians arounds me don't have the muscles and the physical endurance to practice more than 5-6 hours regularly. If not they just break their back. Because when you are a 1 metre 60 japanese lady, you have limits, physical limits.

You can play in orchestra 9 hours a day, because in orchestra you don't actually play all the time and you are sit down. Personnal practice means playing often very intensely most of the time. I can practice uo to eught hours, and I am healthy. More than that, I fall apart. And someone like Auer, I know you have never heard about him was saying his students, like Heifetz or Milstein, not more than 5 hours violin a day, because more is destructive.

If you have the muscles to practice a violin Brahms concerto or something like that 11 hours a day, that's good for you. I tell you that most people can't.

Now my point that to practice 8 hours, you need to block 10 or 11 hours of youur time. Because you need breaks, even if you are superman, both for your body and your mind. And in a life, you need to do some other stuff. Like Shopping to eat, make your fucking lundery, go to college, and do administrrative stuff. And meet friends from time to time, take lessons in college, walk from one place to another, relax a little bit, cook, etc etc etc etc etc etc So unless you sleep 3 hours a day, practicing 12 hours on a regular basis is plain impossible.

So please, just shut up instead of saying stupid thinks.


You're just being deliberately ignorant now.

Actually, he's absolutely 100% completely correct. I'm a professional musician, studying classical cello at the university of North Texas. I can't practice more than 4 hours a day and I've been doing it for 12 years.

If you know a music major who says they practice 12 hours a day, they are lying out of their asses. It's a fact. Sorry, but you are wrong.

Coltrane and Heifetz may be able to practice 10-12 hours a day, but ask them what university they attended.
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
March 01 2010 22:53 GMT
#36
Playing musical instruments though is more physically demanding than playing StarCraft. Maintaining posture takes a ton of effort. With StarCraft, you just do whatever you feel comfortable with.

Also, I don't imagine you do much daily stuff as a progamer. You live in a progaming house where probably the B-teamers do it for you XD. That or you take turns.
rasers
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden691 Posts
March 01 2010 23:17 GMT
#37
why do u guys compare playing a music instrument to playing a computer game? TT
even i could play 10h+ wc3 or sc or whatever if i want 2~
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
March 01 2010 23:21 GMT
#38
On March 02 2010 08:17 rasers wrote:
why do u guys compare playing a music instrument to playing a computer game? TT
even i could play 10h+ wc3 or sc or whatever if i want 2~

For every day of your life?
rasers
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden691 Posts
March 01 2010 23:23 GMT
#39
why do u guys compare playing a music instrument to playing a computer game? TT
even i could play 10h+ wc3 or sc or whatever if i want 2~
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
March 01 2010 23:25 GMT
#40
On March 02 2010 08:21 neobowman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2010 08:17 rasers wrote:
why do u guys compare playing a music instrument to playing a computer game? TT
even i could play 10h+ wc3 or sc or whatever if i want 2~

For every day of your life?


I work 10-12 hours a day in construction, 6 or sometimes 7 days a week. What the big deal? Many people do 1 thing for 10 hours a day.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2169
GuemChi 666
Snow 157
Leta 134
Bale 33
Noble 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto25
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King199
Other Games
summit1g6668
WinterStarcraft369
C9.Mang0258
Sick142
ViBE88
Trikslyr27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick452
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2179
League of Legends
• Lourlo1360
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 24m
Patches Events
10h 24m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.