• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:22
CEST 02:22
KST 09:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8153 users

NaDa's Body - Page 129

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
mikyaJ
Profile Joined April 2011
1834 Posts
May 04 2011 02:33 GMT
#2561
In some interview NaDa said:
- You said that you would request a certain artist to perform for the next season if you win the Tournament this season.
I have gotten much encouragement from my friends (to do this). (Laugh) I have gone to many dates in the past, but I have not found someone that I would want to have as my girlfriend. I hope after I win, they invite this person to perform so I can meet her.


Ah, the body is seeking a mate.
MKP||TSL
white_horse
Profile Joined July 2010
1019 Posts
May 04 2011 02:47 GMT
#2562
super old promo poster for GO team (before they became CJ)
iris :O
[image loading]
Translator
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
May 04 2011 02:50 GMT
#2563
Iris is so chubby these days...
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
mikyaJ
Profile Joined April 2011
1834 Posts
May 04 2011 03:29 GMT
#2564
Well Iris is the Sexy Terran
MKP||TSL
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
May 04 2011 15:18 GMT
#2565
I can't even recocgnize Iris anymore in that picture. I mean, his current ''shape''(lol) and that picture, what the.
WriterXiao8~~
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
May 04 2011 15:28 GMT
#2566
On May 04 2011 04:46 Crisium wrote:
Fact: Stork has a winning record against Jaedong, Bisu, and Fantasy. He also has an even record with Flash. Few can boast of this strong a record.

[image loading]

Fact: He has a 1/5 record in Starleague finals. Few can boast of this strong a record.

+ Show Spoiler +
Cheap shot I know but I couldn't help myself.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
HentaiPrime
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada85 Posts
May 04 2011 15:36 GMT
#2567
On September 06 2010 20:22 me_viet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2009 01:40 jodogohoo wrote:
On August 28 2009 01:24 Medix wrote:
On August 28 2009 00:31 jodogohoo wrote:
okay guys im here to deliver : ]
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


whats her name?? o.o

elly tran ha



That's not Elly tran Ha, That's actually Valerie Lee, she's some models.




How can you not recognizee those boobs after seeing them once =P


oh this is Valerie Lee, now i know (and you know too), thx nada's body thread!

[image loading]
┻━━━┻ ︵ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ︵ ▄▄▄︵ ҉‭‭‭˙ (╯°o°)╯
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-04 15:42:24
May 04 2011 15:41 GMT
#2568
On May 05 2011 00:28 Telcontar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2011 04:46 Crisium wrote:
Fact: Stork has a winning record against Jaedong, Bisu, and Fantasy. He also has an even record with Flash. Few can boast of this strong a record.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Fact: He has a 1/5 record in Starleague finals. Few can boast of this strong a record.

+ Show Spoiler +
Cheap shot I know but I couldn't help myself.


Its oke I did it too

[quote][QUOTE]On May 03 2011 17:15 Kipsate wrote:
[QUOTE]On May 03 2011 10:28 Crisium wrote:
Fact: Stork has been in as many finals as iloveoov!

[spoiler][img]http://www.mymym.com/gfx/Stork%20wins%20InCruit%20OSL1.jpg[/spoiler][/img]

Bonjwa Stork! Maybe next year?[/QUOTE]

Painfull fact: Oov has won every single finals he has entered.

Whereas Stork.......well you know.

:>
[/quote]
Don't worry I still love you Storku.

Edit:How did quote just break, ugh Ill fix it later.
WriterXiao8~~
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
May 04 2011 16:00 GMT
#2569
That go poster is so fucking sexy , savior o_o xellos o_o much o_o iris o_o
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
May 04 2011 16:11 GMT
#2570
[image loading]
Stork is on a horse
now he's only second to NaDa (well...?)
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-04 16:15:30
May 04 2011 16:13 GMT
#2571

Show nested quote +



whats her name?? o.o

elly tran ha



That's not Elly tran Ha, That's actually Valerie Lee, she's some models.



How can you not recognizee those boobs after seeing them once =P


oh this is Valerie Lee, now i know (and you know too), thx nada's body thread!


(very) quick google search reveals that she is in fact both 2 names, same girl
"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
May 04 2011 18:31 GMT
#2572
Speaking of Elly Tran, I just spent the past hour combing through THE ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD trying to find that picture of ForGG's head photo-shopped onto a gorl's body (NO NOT TOSSGIRL, the girl with the boots/Elly Tran). If someone can find it I'd be quite happy
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
May 04 2011 18:36 GMT
#2573
FUUUU I love Naver, because it's so good for progamer pictures, but I hate it because I can't read anything I can't for the life of me figure out how to download these pictures, so you guys will just have to click the links yourselves (I stumbled upon these while looking for material for my Queens Comic).

Each one is progressively more dangerous

1
2
3
4!!
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
OopsOopsBaby
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Singapore3425 Posts
May 04 2011 19:11 GMT
#2574
On May 04 2011 11:33 mikyaJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
In some interview NaDa said:
- You said that you would request a certain artist to perform for the next season if you win the Tournament this season.
I have gotten much encouragement from my friends (to do this). (Laugh) I have gone to many dates in the past, but I have not found someone that I would want to have as my girlfriend. I hope after I win, they invite this person to perform so I can meet her.


Ah, the body is seeking a mate.

from one of his twitter convo he was asking the gom pd i think (not too sure whats his position but he's from gom) to invite f(x) and specifically named sulli.
s3x2-2 xiao3x2+2 bone3+2+2
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
May 04 2011 19:33 GMT
#2575
On May 05 2011 03:36 bITt.mAN wrote:
FUUUU I love Naver, because it's so good for progamer pictures, but I hate it because I can't read anything I can't for the life of me figure out how to download these pictures, so you guys will just have to click the links yourselves (I stumbled upon these while looking for material for my Queens Comic).

Each one is progressively more dangerous

1
2
3
4!!


1: Screenshot it with print screen.
2: Paint or Iranview(or w/e you use).
3: Crop
4: ???
5: PROFIT,
WriterXiao8~~
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-04 20:03:12
May 04 2011 20:02 GMT
#2576
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 03 2011 22:21 Blasterion wrote:
[image loading]


OMG that made me loling so badly ^^
Ah... LOL
Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
May 04 2011 20:21 GMT
#2577
On May 05 2011 04:11 OopsOopsBaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2011 11:33 mikyaJ wrote:
In some interview NaDa said:
- You said that you would request a certain artist to perform for the next season if you win the Tournament this season.
I have gotten much encouragement from my friends (to do this). (Laugh) I have gone to many dates in the past, but I have not found someone that I would want to have as my girlfriend. I hope after I win, they invite this person to perform so I can meet her.


Ah, the body is seeking a mate.

from one of his twitter convo he was asking the gom pd i think (not too sure whats his position but he's from gom) to invite f(x) and specifically named sulli.

Pedo lol? Seeking a mate in a 16 year old girl...
mikyaJ
Profile Joined April 2011
1834 Posts
May 04 2011 21:08 GMT
#2578
On May 05 2011 03:31 bITt.mAN wrote:
Speaking of Elly Tran, I just spent the past hour combing through THE ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD trying to find that picture of ForGG's head photo-shopped onto a gorl's body (NO NOT TOSSGIRL, the girl with the boots/Elly Tran). If someone can find it I'd be quite happy

[image loading]
MKP||TSL
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
May 04 2011 21:44 GMT
#2579
I ...never dared to open this thread in fear of what I might find...I was right to fear it
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
X10A
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada9837 Posts
May 04 2011 22:45 GMT
#2580
On May 05 2011 06:44 Valashu wrote:
I ...never dared to open this thread in fear of what I might find...I was right to fear it

I've been here lurking since page 3? You've been NaDafide? NaDafied?
CJ/T8 Fighting//#1 STX and Bisu anti <3//YES X10A is based off the Freedom Gundam
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 152
NeuroSwarm 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11010
Rain 1947
Artosis 564
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3980
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox596
Mew2King232
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1059
Other Games
summit1g9555
Day[9].tv677
shahzam607
JimRising 502
C9.Mang0228
PiGStarcraft224
ArmadaUGS62
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv677
• Scarra571
• Shiphtur187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 38m
OSC
21h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.