• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:54
CEST 22:54
KST 05:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8216 users

NaDa's Body - Page 130

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
May 04 2011 23:30 GMT
#2581
On May 05 2011 06:08 mikyaJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2011 03:31 bITt.mAN wrote:
Speaking of Elly Tran, I just spent the past hour combing through THE ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD trying to find that picture of ForGG's head photo-shopped onto a gorl's body (NO NOT TOSSGIRL, the girl with the boots/Elly Tran). If someone can find it I'd be quite happy

[image loading]


Dear god this is going to be in my nightmares.
^-^
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
May 05 2011 03:15 GMT
#2582
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Fantasy will show you what sweetness is] +
[image loading]
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 15:37 GMT
#2583
On May 05 2011 08:30 Equinox_kr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2011 06:08 mikyaJ wrote:
On May 05 2011 03:31 bITt.mAN wrote:
Speaking of Elly Tran, I just spent the past hour combing through THE ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD trying to find that picture of ForGG's head photo-shopped onto a gorl's body (NO NOT TOSSGIRL, the girl with the boots/Elly Tran). If someone can find it I'd be quite happy

[image loading]


Dear god this is going to be in my nightmares.

I am scared now
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
saritenite
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Singapore1680 Posts
May 05 2011 15:50 GMT
#2584
Lol that fantasy pic ^^
i'd hit that, with a paper bag.
+ Show Spoiler +
sorry jung myung hoon, i love your play, but your face looks like kona's LOLOL
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 16:00 GMT
#2585
so somebody decided to start a 3rd Nada's Body Thread...
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3693 Posts
May 05 2011 16:01 GMT
#2586
I know right. I AM SO PROUD OF THE WORK WE HAVE DONE!
And thanks for finding that picture, I'll use it in my upcoming SK T1 + others MS paint Comic series :D
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Shurayuki
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2665 Posts
May 05 2011 16:02 GMT
#2587
On May 05 2011 04:33 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2011 03:36 bITt.mAN wrote:
FUUUU I love Naver, because it's so good for progamer pictures, but I hate it because I can't read anything I can't for the life of me figure out how to download these pictures, so you guys will just have to click the links yourselves (I stumbled upon these while looking for material for my Queens Comic).

Each one is progressively more dangerous

1
2
3
4!!


1: Screenshot it with print screen.
2: Paint or Iranview(or w/e you use).
3: Crop
4: ???
5: PROFIT,



maybe a bit late but for future reference may i propose to click the link (in green) below the image to proceed to the newspost and then just business-as-usual it (save as goodness)


+ Show Spoiler +
best looked...best with glasses (just like calm)
なまいきになんなよ~ Don't be too stakka~ ☆ SKT Harlequin ☆ n.Die_soO Hoppin You ♪ 愛 am BeSt ♪ ワイフ♥小早川りんこ
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 16:05 GMT
#2588
Every 1 here should go swarm that thread in the general section and share the Nada
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3693 Posts
May 05 2011 16:07 GMT
#2589
AHAHA <3 Blasterion

But I'll have to debate the ethics of doing that. Now now we don't want to make all of TL so tired of admiring NaDa's body that they dismiss it as an annoying BW Meme.


FUCK IT! THE BODY OVERPOWERS ALLL!!!
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3693 Posts
May 05 2011 16:14 GMT
#2590
[QUOTE]On May 06 2011 01:12 Chill-Meany wrote:
I don't see the point of this thread so I'm going to close it./QUOTE]

Aww, we had our fun. But then again, you CANNOT have a homoerotic thread (or even a thread about bodies in general) without NaDa appearing, and overcoming the competition. Thank you Ziggy Stardust!
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 16:17 GMT
#2591
Lol Nada killing the competition
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 16:18:09
May 05 2011 16:17 GMT
#2592
On May 06 2011 01:14 bITt.mAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 01:12 Chill-Meany wrote:
I don't see the point of this thread so I'm going to close it.


Aww, we had our fun. But then again, you CANNOT have a homoerotic thread (or even a thread about bodies in general) without NaDa appearing, and overcoming the competition. Thank you Ziggy Stardust!


Wait what?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 16:18 GMT
#2593
On May 06 2011 01:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 01:14 bITt.mAN wrote:
On May 06 2011 01:12 Chill-Meany wrote:
I don't see the point of this thread so I'm going to close it.


Aww, we had our fun. But then again, you CANNOT have a homoerotic thread (or even a thread about bodies in general) without NaDa appearing, and overcoming the competition. Thank you Ziggy Stardust!


Wait what?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=219599
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Maynarde
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1286 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 16:22:00
May 05 2011 16:18 GMT
#2594
On May 06 2011 01:12 Chill-Meany wrote:
I don't see the point of this thread so I'm going to close it.


I suppose you can't let every thread degenerate into a Nada's Body Thread

There is NO way a homo-erotic thread won't turn into one on this site. No sir.

CommentatorAustralian SC2 Caster | Twitter: @MaynardeSC2 | Twitch: twitch.tv/maynarde
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 16:23 GMT
#2595
On May 06 2011 01:18 Maynarde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 01:12 Chill-Meany wrote:
I don't see the point of this thread so I'm going to close it.


I suppose you can't let every thread degenerate into a Nada's Body Thread

There is NO way a homo-erotic thread won't turn into one on this site. No sir.


LOL the idiot is remaking the thread, but don't swarm it I see him getting banned soon
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Maynarde
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1286 Posts
May 05 2011 16:29 GMT
#2596
On May 06 2011 01:23 Blasterion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 01:18 Maynarde wrote:
On May 06 2011 01:12 Chill-Meany wrote:
I don't see the point of this thread so I'm going to close it.


I suppose you can't let every thread degenerate into a Nada's Body Thread

There is NO way a homo-erotic thread won't turn into one on this site. No sir.


LOL the idiot is remaking the thread, but don't swarm it I see him getting banned soon


Yup, just saw it get closed. Whoopsie daisies the brother got a ban incoming imo. :S
CommentatorAustralian SC2 Caster | Twitter: @MaynardeSC2 | Twitch: twitch.tv/maynarde
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 16:35 GMT
#2597
On May 06 2011 01:29 Maynarde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2011 01:23 Blasterion wrote:
On May 06 2011 01:18 Maynarde wrote:
On May 06 2011 01:12 Chill-Meany wrote:
I don't see the point of this thread so I'm going to close it.


I suppose you can't let every thread degenerate into a Nada's Body Thread

There is NO way a homo-erotic thread won't turn into one on this site. No sir.


LOL the idiot is remaking the thread, but don't swarm it I see him getting banned soon


Yup, just saw it get closed. Whoopsie daisies the brother got a ban incoming imo. :S

just saw him on the ban list
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
May 05 2011 16:46 GMT
#2598
You guys need a name. Minions of Nada's Body thread doesn't roll of the tongue that easily. You folks are silly though, constantly taking over any thread with a "hint" of homoerotic body appreciation. Poor guy never stood a chance.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
May 05 2011 17:37 GMT
#2599
Yes, the fans of NaDa's Body need a name. Any suggestion? :D
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 05 2011 17:47 GMT
#2600
Nada's Body Thread Posters
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC520
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 520
ZombieGrub137
JuggernautJason84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21390
Soulkey 271
White-Ra 194
Mini 165
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 14
League of Legends
Doublelift2483
Counter-Strike
fl0m1126
shoxiejesuss528
C9.Mang0145
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3722
Khaldor2443
Liquid`Hasu1582
Trikslyr40
Other Games
summit1g2834
ArmadaUGS2401
B2W.Neo471
shahzam454
Pyrionflax186
Mew2King57
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• musti20045 0
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 54
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV410
League of Legends
• TFBlade959
• Noizen119
Other Games
• Scarra1200
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 6m
OSC
16h 6m
Stellar Fest
16h 6m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.