• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:12
CEST 20:12
KST 03:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8432 users

NaDa's Body - Page 132

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
May 07 2011 11:57 GMT
#2621
but I'll pitch in and call you guys Nada's angles...if you don't mind I'd even put a G before angles.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-07 13:06:39
May 07 2011 13:00 GMT
#2622
This is getting disturbing, first the follower will receive a name, that is all how it starts....Then a cult emerges......then rituals emerges.......then sacrifices will be made........then....

+ Show Spoiler +
NADA'S BODY WORLD ORDER
WriterXiao8~~
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
May 07 2011 20:51 GMT
#2623
(I hate your name bITt.mAN .. though I did manage to get it right once before I think... someday you'd better explain why you had to write it like that. Also you screwed up JustQuitWarcraftIII and neitoperhonen's names too LOL)

Please guys, I don't want to be called one of the Bodymen or NaDahomos.. I mean I'm a girl. Same for yoonyoon and neito i believe, though I'm not sure they're still around

Nadi sounds like Nazi

I still like NaDalites. Not sure how i should pronounce it but it's like either NaDa's satellites or the elite followers of NaDa. Pretty high class and I mean, we're PROUD. Also just imagine if we can make him say "NaDalites fighting" on his tweet or sth... <3<3 .. I'm pretty sure "Bodymen fighting" won't happen

And lastly,
I would love to hear what The OP has to say about this :3 (We know you're still around, please come out"
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-07 21:45:35
May 07 2011 21:40 GMT
#2624
OMG I MISSED YOU GUYS! I just looked 15 or so pages and died laughing. Good job keeping this alive

My laptop was in repair for two weeks, had so bad withdrawals! The bad thing is, I lost all my photos >_< I was actually preparing a photo post and then my laptop couldn't handle the hotness. I'll be back though with it later. So I shall look through the whole thread for pics.

I kind of like 'Nadalites' although it sounds like 'satellites' which isn't that good at all.

And I very much like Nadasexuals that's like perfectly to the point

How about 'Nadalians?' Most korean fanclubs don't have much relevance to the idol by name so I'm sure whatever we come up is good.
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
zz_
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden1022 Posts
May 09 2011 01:09 GMT
#2625
Best thread on TL.net still going strong. I'm proud of you, gentlemen.
In the absence of justice, what is sovereignty but organized robbery?
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
May 09 2011 01:58 GMT
#2626
Nadists ftw
I think esports is pretty nice.
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
May 09 2011 02:17 GMT
#2627
Nada's Body Snatchers is so funny haha
#TeamBuLba
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 09 2011 02:27 GMT
#2628
On May 09 2011 10:58 Saechiis wrote:
Nadists ftw

I like that, Nadists yeahhh
[TLMS] REBOOT
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
May 09 2011 02:41 GMT
#2629
[image loading]

spot progamers!
Commentator
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
May 09 2011 03:07 GMT
#2630
lol knoifey,nice pic...Calm looks like a dude :O
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
eRonin
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia43 Posts
May 09 2011 03:11 GMT
#2631
Nada's Body Parts ;D
I get to be his beautiful eyes please.
E28
Profile Joined May 2011
34 Posts
May 09 2011 03:30 GMT
#2632
I see Calm for Soul, Firebathero on the right, Violet for KTF, and Best for T1. Oh wait, is that Free for Hanbit Stars and Charlenge for Sparkyz?
Blue and Gold forever, and may tomorrow be a wonderful day for you.
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
May 09 2011 04:16 GMT
#2633
I see Bisu and TheZerg next to him?

God, I literally cringes everytime I see TheZerg's face.
Ziggy Stardust
Profile Joined April 2009
25 Posts
May 09 2011 04:51 GMT
#2634
If anything, I'll vote for Nadalites.
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
May 09 2011 05:51 GMT
#2635
On May 09 2011 13:51 Ziggy Stardust wrote:
If anything, I'll vote for Nadalites.


I think we'll have to go with Nadalites since the founder of this thread said so.
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
May 09 2011 12:01 GMT
#2636
On May 09 2011 13:51 Ziggy Stardust wrote:
If anything, I'll vote for Nadalites.

Ziggy! Long time no see. OP picked it then, Nadalites. I myself liked the Jedi one
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
May 09 2011 12:26 GMT
#2637
[image loading]
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
May 09 2011 12:42 GMT
#2638
MMNR:
Mighty Morphin NaDa Rangers.

This should be it.

I'll be the green NaDa Ranger :D
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
May 09 2011 14:06 GMT
#2639
yes definetly nadalites!
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
May 09 2011 14:57 GMT
#2640
On May 09 2011 21:42 shannn wrote:
MMNR:
Mighty Morphin NaDa Rangers.

This should be it.

I'll be the green NaDa Ranger :D

hmmmm I like Nada Blue =D
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 897
ComeBackTV 860
SteadfastSC560
TaKeTV 482
LamboSC2355
IndyStarCraft 209
Rex111
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 560
LamboSC2 355
mouzHeroMarine 327
IndyStarCraft 209
ProTech134
Rex 111
UpATreeSC 108
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23086
firebathero 206
Rush 128
Sexy 27
Trap 21
Shine 16
Bale 15
Djem5 7
yabsab 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7404
qojqva1571
420jenkins138
monkeys_forever29
Counter-Strike
fl0m1620
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1894
crisheroes1174
Liquid`Hasu574
XaKoH 164
MindelVK16
Other Games
Grubby2337
FrodaN810
ceh9784
Beastyqt613
ArmadaUGS191
KnowMe152
Hui .150
C9.Mang0126
QueenE114
Trikslyr74
Mew2King62
Dewaltoss60
byalli43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
Other Games
BasetradeTV7
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1121
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• Shiphtur257
• WagamamaTV257
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 49m
Stellar Fest
18h 49m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.