• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:38
CEST 09:38
KST 16:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8960 users

NaDa's Body - Page 133

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
May 09 2011 19:08 GMT
#2641
... are there any guys left posting in this thread or is it just girls? (Legitimately curious over here.)
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3693 Posts
May 09 2011 19:24 GMT
#2642
Uuugh bablyon you force my hand
I was preparing some funny pictures along with my bump, but since I'm getting kicked off the computer I can't do that, so I'll make it quick.

Wrong question, ask again: are there any girls left posting in this thread or is it just guys?


I'll bump again when I've had time to collate all the tag-inputs (in middle of final exams right now), so hold off on posting the almighty poll to decide our future name, It's coming!
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
May 09 2011 19:30 GMT
#2643
On May 10 2011 04:08 babylon wrote:
... are there any guys left posting in this thread or is it just girls? (Legitimately curious over here.)


No girls allowed in this thread

User was warned for this post
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
May 09 2011 19:45 GMT
#2644
On May 09 2011 13:16 dukethegold wrote:
I see Bisu and TheZerg next to him?

God, I literally cringes everytime I see TheZerg's face.


He's such a qt ^_^
[image loading]
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 19:52:59
May 09 2011 19:51 GMT
#2645
On May 10 2011 04:45 Pads wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 13:16 dukethegold wrote:
I see Bisu and TheZerg next to him?

God, I literally cringes everytime I see TheZerg's face.

+ Show Spoiler +
He's such a qt ^_^
[image loading]

[image loading]
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
May 09 2011 20:02 GMT
#2646
On May 10 2011 04:30 MangoTango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 04:08 babylon wrote:
... are there any guys left posting in this thread or is it just girls? (Legitimately curious over here.)


No girls allowed in this thread



No more pics for you guys then. Bai bai~
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
May 09 2011 20:28 GMT
#2647
On May 10 2011 05:02 neitoperhonen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 04:30 MangoTango wrote:
On May 10 2011 04:08 babylon wrote:
... are there any guys left posting in this thread or is it just girls? (Legitimately curious over here.)


No girls allowed in this thread



No more pics for you guys then. Bai bai~


Mango Tango... you ungrateful...

but I'll forgive you since we're all NaDalites (yes, The OP picked it <3 )

and it should be "no girl pics allowed"
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
SaYyId
Profile Joined August 2010
Portugal277 Posts
May 09 2011 22:11 GMT
#2648
Here, I have left my mark on this thread. By the way, has this issue been resolved or what? Did the OP see what he/she wanted to?
No Strings. No attachments.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
May 09 2011 23:36 GMT
#2649
I have long thought about this but I will have to voice my concerns:

Sc2 people suck ,No really, they can't even make a proper Nada's body 2.0 , while the most sexyfull person in sc2 gaming thread has all the fundementals for it.

Jeeze SC2 is more inferior to BW then I thought.
WriterXiao8~~
Ozarugold
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
2716 Posts
May 10 2011 13:38 GMT
#2650
On May 10 2011 04:51 moopie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 04:45 Pads wrote:
On May 09 2011 13:16 dukethegold wrote:
I see Bisu and TheZerg next to him?

God, I literally cringes everytime I see TheZerg's face.

+ Show Spoiler +
He's such a qt ^_^
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Oh god this made me laugh so hard~
this is my quote.
OopsOopsBaby
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Singapore3425 Posts
May 11 2011 13:15 GMT
#2651
On May 09 2011 12:11 eRonin wrote:
Nada's Body Parts ;D
I get to be his beautiful eyes please.

i was thinking the same thing. i want to be part of his body.
s3x2-2 xiao3x2+2 bone3+2+2
FractalsOnFire
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1756 Posts
May 11 2011 13:26 GMT
#2652
I just had to quote this

On August 26 2009 21:58 TheFoReveRwaR wrote:
What a god awful thread post.


Funny how it turns out to be one of the (if not the) most famous threads on TL
HackBenjamin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1094 Posts
May 11 2011 22:12 GMT
#2653
I seriously hate this thread, I see it every time I scroll down the front page to see new posts, and I can't watch a single god damned match with Nada in it without thinking of his body >

57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
May 11 2011 22:17 GMT
#2654
On May 11 2011 22:26 FractalsOnFire wrote:
I just had to quote this

Show nested quote +
On August 26 2009 21:58 TheFoReveRwaR wrote:
What a god awful thread post.


Funny how it turns out to be one of the (if not the) most famous threads on TL


I dunno, the ABL is pretty popular.

I think the top three contenders would be Nada's Body, The Automated Ban List and the [(N)Sfw] Pics that make you laugh.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Maliris
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Northern Ireland2557 Posts
May 11 2011 22:47 GMT
#2655
nada is so hot *_*
"Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt reason and science as our guidelines."
SheaR619
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2399 Posts
May 11 2011 23:01 GMT
#2656
On May 09 2011 21:26 ICanFlyLow wrote:
[image loading]


LOL Jaedong epic troll face! Someone need to make a GIF out of that seriously....hahahaa
I may not be the best, but i will be some day...
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
May 11 2011 23:24 GMT
#2657
On May 12 2011 08:01 SheaR619 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 21:26 ICanFlyLow wrote:
[image loading]


LOL Jaedong epic troll face! Someone need to make a GIF out of that seriously....hahahaa

That's less a troll face, more like :3

On May 12 2011 07:12 HackBenjamin wrote:
I seriously hate this thread, I see it every time I scroll down the front page to see new posts, and I can't watch a single god damned match with Nada in it without thinking of his body >

you will learn to love it in time
d=(^_^)z
Abjurer
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Sweden213 Posts
May 11 2011 23:31 GMT
#2658
On May 09 2011 21:26 ICanFlyLow wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]


bw<3 cj<3
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
May 12 2011 00:56 GMT
#2659
On May 09 2011 13:51 Ziggy Stardust wrote:
If anything, I'll vote for Nadalites.


O.O How did I miss Ziggy's return to his awesome thread??
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
cynical
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada589 Posts
May 12 2011 01:25 GMT
#2660
On May 09 2011 13:51 Ziggy Stardust wrote:
If anything, I'll vote for Nadalites.


Original poster has spoken!
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 381
Hyuk 283
910 100
Yoon 44
NotJumperer 30
Bale 30
ZergMaN 26
Dewaltoss 20
yabsab 16
League of Legends
JimRising 522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor460
crisheroes343
Other Games
ceh9462
WinterStarcraft411
Happy367
singsing302
PiGStarcraft232
Sick220
olofmeister215
Livibee163
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream282
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH21
• LUISG 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2368
League of Legends
• Stunt513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 22m
Stellar Fest
5h 22m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.