- Scouting. The damn minimap is all black, and I swear I click my SCV around the whole thing, but it takes forever to find the other guy. Is the pathing bad enough that you have to know exactly where to click? Or maybe my opponents had their ramps blocked e.g. with 2 zealots?
- If someone wouldn't mind list common army comps for the terran matchup, that would be great. I'm not really big on studying build orders and getting them exactly right - I just kind of do something that gets me towards a common army comp. So far, for every matchup I've been opening depot/rax/rax/depot/gas/academy. Then doing a marine med push, and then adding tanks and an expansion. Obviously you have to react to what your opponent is doing, tech up to be able to do the caster micro wars etc. But I just wanted to get a rough idea of what some good units comps are.
- In terms of your first couple buildings, what are some good alternatives to depot/rax/rax.
- Can marines be stutter stepped against zealots? Or only when stimmed? Stutter stepping seems hard because they stop long enough for the zealot to come up and get a hit in.
- How important are the different academy upgrades when going bio? Is pure bio ever a good comp?