1) Priorities. I don't have enough time right now. Previously I may have been busy, but a sort of happy sort of busy. Running around. Rejoicing in all I had to do. Moaning about it rather than rejoicing of course, but you get the point.
Among these things was SC2. I haven't been playing that much recently. It's bugging the crap out of me how poorly I'm doing. In one sense, it's not a good attitude to just give up and say "well, screw it, I was bad, so be it" But I think the thing in this case is I have so much to do. So much which is both fun and truly productive. Sure SC2 is a great hobby, but I have no illusions of grandeur. I'll sit in my house while new faces like LuckyFool and Suppy rise to the top and own face. And I don't want to spend my time failing. Sure, when time is plentiful I'll play a game or two, but at this point I figured I wanted to get some set priorities and goals. So I've set a few hard goals on what I wanted to get done and their priorities.
0) Eat a shitton.
1) What the heck do I want to do with my life. What major? What field. Well right now I have no idea, and I ought to figure out what the heck I want to do. Apps are closing in fast.
2) National merit and apps: Procrastinating like crazy. Need to get essay done. Need to get shit submitted to counselor. Need to get paper apps for the schools I'm applying to. Need to get common app filled out.
3) Grades: Not doing the best in calculus as of yet. I really need to put in a ton more time if I wish to improve. At least a B.
4) MUN/Acadec. I"m responsible for two large clubs, and I need to get stuff done.
5) Korean. It's vaguely useful. Quite fun. Very interesting. Ought to get it done.
6) A bit of SC2 vods.
6.2) Life. I won't have much time for anything in the next 3 months though.
I keep on cycling between
2) Undegrad business
How does a BA of CS compare to a BS of CS
If you guys have been in any of these fields what is/was it like. How is the programming? How is the job market/pay?
Today we had to write a rap. If I perform it my group gets extra credit cause the teacher thought it would be funny. I actually ahve a doctor's appointment on that day, so I can't do it. Doesn't matter cause it's APES, and the teacher likes me and will probably give EC anyways. But that aside. Girl in group bugs me. Calls me like 30 minutes ago. Says "do you have a video camera" I"m like err, no I wrote the rap, but I don't really ahve a video camera.
Then she bitches about extra credit and how we won't get it.
Well you know what. Screw you. We both have 97% in the class and frankly it doesn't matter. I wrote it.