• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:21
CEST 01:21
KST 08:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8729 users

US Politics Feedback Thread - Page 320

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 318 319 320 321 322 345 Next
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
July 10 2024 17:36 GMT
#6381
On July 11 2024 01:30 Fleetfeet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2024 19:37 Magic Powers wrote:
On July 10 2024 17:15 WombaT wrote:
On July 10 2024 14:25 Introvert wrote:
I seem to recall some dust up over "Brandon" but don't quite remember.

KwarK is an ass and sometimes you have to wonder if he didn't have the hammer would he have been actioned into oblivion by now... but at the same time, so what? You can be snide back. While not my skillset, I've done it (though sometimes I edit those parts out later when I'm less annoyed). I don't know the last time I saw someone actioned for replying to him in kind, and I assume this is not just good luck (feel free to provide receipts). He's not one to keep a conversation going if someone else stops replying, like some people we've seen, though he doesn't forget either.

I think it's fair to ask if he was some other user with his behavior if he would still be here. But bitching about his posting is odd, idk how a thread full of so many people here for so many years still has people complaining instead of ignoring. Maybe I've just never received a level 10 KwarK attack.

I say all this as someone who finds his style grating and counter-productive to civilized discussion (in that sense he will be about as useful in changing hearts and minds as GH is, though somehow I don't think that's his goal).

Aye disengaging is a valid and infrequently used option, so I agree there.

You end up in a scenario where someone with mod status is embroiled in a consistent back-and-forth, and neither participant gets actioned, as you pointed out. In isolation this is pretty equitable, the mod isn’t shown any kind of favourable treatment in these interactions.

But versus other interactions, it’s not an equitable approach. Two regular Joes and Janes bickering will get told to take it PM, warned or temped if it takes over a thread. Happened to myself, JimmyC and one other iirc over in the Palestine thread, and I thought it was a deserved time on the naughty step for all involved.

So in that sense it’s something of a parallel approach, not one I’m a massive fan of purely on a basis of consistency.

Hell the ‘Hm can we have less bickering?’ feedback posting has now seen a migration of said bickering


There were several instances in recent times where, if KwarK wasn't a mod, both he and I would've gotten banned or at the very least received a warning for our behavior. That would be the preferable scenario. I'm very happy to know that I get banned when I cross a line. I want the same thing to be true for everyone who engages in discussion, including KwarK. If we both got banned because of our heated exchanges, that would be a massive improvement.
The times that I got banned, it was always either justified or at the very least I had little reason to complain. Most importantly, people getting banned always results in a more productive and less toxic general atmosphere in the forum. It's a good thing that people get banned.
The fact that KwarK can't get banned drags everyone else down. In every discussion he's involved, if he dislikes someone strongly enough that he finds himself going to town with them instead of engaging with their argumentation, he will start his usual routine (ad hominems, strawmen, snappy one-liners, etc.) If his target has enough and returns the favor, he'll attack them personally. This doesn't result in a ban (due to obvious hypocrisy if it did), but it is toxic and abusive. As a side effect is also destroys every chance at a productive, meaningful discussion about the topic, because only KwarK-approved people get to laugh at the toxic exchange from the sidelines. No one who disagrees with KwarK gets to argue in peace.
And KwarK doesn't realize that this is entirely his doing. He doesn't even realize there's a problem because he can't face consequences. And since this has been going on for years, he now thinks this is normal. When someone points out his toxic and abusive behavior, he acts surprised (perhaps because he is actually surprised after years of normalization).
He's a perfect example of someone who's gotten so used to his privileges that he doesn't even notice them anymore. When he says he'd be fine not having mod powers, I don't believe a word. That's literally what he accuses GH of all the time when he says he's not a real revolutionist. I don't believe KwarK when he says he can handle being stripped of his privileges. I think it's 100% a bluff.


Do you recognize what intro, BJ etc are saying about being allowed to crack back at KwarK with equal strength, though? If KwarK starts going at you about something, "Oh, Fuck off KwarK" is a legitimate and complete response post (I think?) that would not be legitimate against virtually any other poster on the site. You don't have to engage, and if you do engage you certainly don't have to be as kind about it as you are with other posters.

Those are the consequences that KwarK faces, and I'm pretty sure he's okay with them. The discussion we have is whether or not that's just bad for TL in general, and whether or not any of us care enough to ask for change.

I don't think it's a bluff btw. I don't think it would change much. I think KwarK not being a mod would change peoples perceptions in interacting with him, but I don't think it would result in him being banned often or anything.


Is the idea that KwarK's behavior is excusable because retaliation doesn't result in bans or warnings?

I can't relate to that idea. I think rules are rules and everyone has to follow them, including the mods. If mods can break the rules at will, what are the rules for? Isn't the point to prevent toxicity and abusive behavior?
If mods are allowed to initiate toxicity and abuse, then the rules are pointless. Rules would then only exist to serve the mods, not the forum users. That leads to a breakdown of the forum culture.
And I'll even admit that one of the reasons why I've retaliated against him (besides it being an expression of frustration) is because I wanted to know if there's a double standard. You're right that there is no double standard, retaliation is apparently allowed. But is that good? No, I think it's terrible. I don't see why that would be good. It's much better if no one, including mods, has the right to break the rules. Especially not in such a deliberate fashion as KwarK does.

Also, I disagree that KwarK wouldn't get banned for this if he wasn't a mod. I remember several ban waves of long sitting forum users just because they (including myself one time) weren't willing to calm down and stop fighting. KwarK's behavior is of that very same nature and sometimes even worse. He would get banned for sure. And he would also receive plenty of warnings.
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24802 Posts
July 10 2024 23:19 GMT
#6382
Unfortunately the Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that Kwark has immunity for all official acts, which include all posts on TL.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
July 11 2024 03:47 GMT
#6383
I redirect all my hatred to micronesia.
ChristianS
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3304 Posts
July 11 2024 05:52 GMT
#6384
On July 04 2024 00:35 ChristianS wrote:
I do think it might be fun for us all to take a break and just criticize Kwark for a while. Really lay into him, make a day of it. Blow off some steam

I was joking about this for the record
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Robert J. Hanlon
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12558 Posts
July 11 2024 11:35 GMT
#6385
On July 11 2024 14:52 ChristianS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2024 00:35 ChristianS wrote:
I do think it might be fun for us all to take a break and just criticize Kwark for a while. Really lay into him, make a day of it. Blow off some steam

I was joking about this for the record


With great power comes great responsibility
No will to live, no wish to die
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
July 11 2024 18:35 GMT
#6386
On July 11 2024 14:52 ChristianS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2024 00:35 ChristianS wrote:
I do think it might be fun for us all to take a break and just criticize Kwark for a while. Really lay into him, make a day of it. Blow off some steam

I was joking about this for the record

Well that's egg on MY face.

Sheesh.
Razyda
Profile Joined March 2013
1059 Posts
July 12 2024 09:02 GMT
#6387
Regarding Kwark, I rather enjoy his no nonsense attitude and brash style, more often than not it feels refreshing and honest. Given the fact, as pointed out, that he doesnt ban people for responding in kind, I dont see much problem. End of the day, it is ones choice to engage with Kwark or not.
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
July 12 2024 09:29 GMT
#6388
On July 12 2024 18:02 Razyda wrote:
Regarding Kwark, I rather enjoy his no nonsense attitude and brash style, more often than not it feels refreshing and honest. Given the fact, as pointed out, that he doesnt ban people for responding in kind, I dont see much problem. End of the day, it is ones choice to engage with Kwark or not.


If only KwarK took his no nonsense attitude and applied it equally to everyone. For some reason he excludes himself from it.
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
July 12 2024 21:05 GMT
#6389
On July 12 2024 18:29 Magic Powers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2024 18:02 Razyda wrote:
Regarding Kwark, I rather enjoy his no nonsense attitude and brash style, more often than not it feels refreshing and honest. Given the fact, as pointed out, that he doesnt ban people for responding in kind, I dont see much problem. End of the day, it is ones choice to engage with Kwark or not.


If only KwarK took his no nonsense attitude and applied it equally to everyone. For some reason he excludes himself from it.

Weren’t you going to quit this website?
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
July 13 2024 11:20 GMT
#6390
On July 13 2024 06:05 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2024 18:29 Magic Powers wrote:
On July 12 2024 18:02 Razyda wrote:
Regarding Kwark, I rather enjoy his no nonsense attitude and brash style, more often than not it feels refreshing and honest. Given the fact, as pointed out, that he doesnt ban people for responding in kind, I dont see much problem. End of the day, it is ones choice to engage with Kwark or not.


If only KwarK took his no nonsense attitude and applied it equally to everyone. For some reason he excludes himself from it.

Weren’t you going to quit this website?


As I said, do this shit one more time and I'm gone. I fully expect you to not be able to help yourself. You have no self-control.
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
July 13 2024 14:39 GMT
#6391
On July 13 2024 20:20 Magic Powers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2024 06:05 KwarK wrote:
On July 12 2024 18:29 Magic Powers wrote:
On July 12 2024 18:02 Razyda wrote:
Regarding Kwark, I rather enjoy his no nonsense attitude and brash style, more often than not it feels refreshing and honest. Given the fact, as pointed out, that he doesnt ban people for responding in kind, I dont see much problem. End of the day, it is ones choice to engage with Kwark or not.


If only KwarK took his no nonsense attitude and applied it equally to everyone. For some reason he excludes himself from it.

Weren’t you going to quit this website?


As I said, do this shit one more time and I'm gone. I fully expect you to not be able to help yourself. You have no self-control.

Probably best that you just go now then?
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
July 13 2024 15:05 GMT
#6392
On July 13 2024 23:39 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2024 20:20 Magic Powers wrote:
On July 13 2024 06:05 KwarK wrote:
On July 12 2024 18:29 Magic Powers wrote:
On July 12 2024 18:02 Razyda wrote:
Regarding Kwark, I rather enjoy his no nonsense attitude and brash style, more often than not it feels refreshing and honest. Given the fact, as pointed out, that he doesnt ban people for responding in kind, I dont see much problem. End of the day, it is ones choice to engage with Kwark or not.


If only KwarK took his no nonsense attitude and applied it equally to everyone. For some reason he excludes himself from it.

Weren’t you going to quit this website?


As I said, do this shit one more time and I'm gone. I fully expect you to not be able to help yourself. You have no self-control.

Probably best that you just go now then?


Have you accused me of being a Nazi since yesterday?
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
July 13 2024 16:26 GMT
#6393
On July 14 2024 00:05 Magic Powers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2024 23:39 KwarK wrote:
On July 13 2024 20:20 Magic Powers wrote:
On July 13 2024 06:05 KwarK wrote:
On July 12 2024 18:29 Magic Powers wrote:
On July 12 2024 18:02 Razyda wrote:
Regarding Kwark, I rather enjoy his no nonsense attitude and brash style, more often than not it feels refreshing and honest. Given the fact, as pointed out, that he doesnt ban people for responding in kind, I dont see much problem. End of the day, it is ones choice to engage with Kwark or not.


If only KwarK took his no nonsense attitude and applied it equally to everyone. For some reason he excludes himself from it.

Weren’t you going to quit this website?


As I said, do this shit one more time and I'm gone. I fully expect you to not be able to help yourself. You have no self-control.

Probably best that you just go now then?


Have you accused me of being a Nazi since yesterday?

No but you haven’t dropped any new gems about your life or opinions since then. If you’d like to share any unusual runic tattoos you may have or some unsavory cosplay you engage in then that’d probably get us there. Maybe you’d like to deny some history that most people wouldn’t. I don’t know, it’s your life, I don’t know what you’ll do next.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-07-13 16:56:41
July 13 2024 16:54 GMT
#6394
On July 14 2024 01:26 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2024 00:05 Magic Powers wrote:
On July 13 2024 23:39 KwarK wrote:
On July 13 2024 20:20 Magic Powers wrote:
On July 13 2024 06:05 KwarK wrote:
On July 12 2024 18:29 Magic Powers wrote:
On July 12 2024 18:02 Razyda wrote:
Regarding Kwark, I rather enjoy his no nonsense attitude and brash style, more often than not it feels refreshing and honest. Given the fact, as pointed out, that he doesnt ban people for responding in kind, I dont see much problem. End of the day, it is ones choice to engage with Kwark or not.


If only KwarK took his no nonsense attitude and applied it equally to everyone. For some reason he excludes himself from it.

Weren’t you going to quit this website?


As I said, do this shit one more time and I'm gone. I fully expect you to not be able to help yourself. You have no self-control.

Probably best that you just go now then?


Have you accused me of being a Nazi since yesterday?

No but you haven’t dropped any new gems about your life or opinions since then. If you’d like to share any unusual runic tattoos you may have or some unsavory cosplay you engage in then that’d probably get us there. Maybe you’d like to deny some history that most people wouldn’t. I don’t know, it’s your life, I don’t know what you’ll do next.


What are you trying to accomplish with this?
You know exactly that I'm not Nazi sympathizer. You know it, we both know it. My views are almost the exact opposite to those of a Nazi. I'm against everything they stand for. But you are too much of a troll to admit that.
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
Artesimo
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany627 Posts
October 01 2024 08:19 GMT
#6395
https://tl.net/forum/general/532255-us-politics-mega-thread?page=4421#88410
On October 01 2024 15:51 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2024 23:03 oBlade wrote:
Yet the House Budget Committee just announced the US spends at least $150 or as much as $400 billion on illegal immigrants per year. FEMA's #1 strategic coal is "Instill equity (communism) as a foundation of emergency management."
recruitment has plummeted because nobody wants to sign up to an incompetent military whose goals are diversity and inclusion instead of defense and invasion. These are the DoD's explicit goals, of this administration. Competence and readiness have been forced so far in the backseat that they would be liable to cause a civil rights protest.

Few things here but basically you’ve got fucking brain worms and should drink bleach.

I don’t have the number to hand but I can confidently say the US does not spend $400b/year on illegal immigration. I know that because I know that a billion is a lot and $400b is 400 of them. At $100k/year you could put about 4,000,000 men on the southern border. After excluding males over 50 or under 18 l, plus immigrants of course, that’s about 1 in 10 of us.

FEMA is not trying to implement communism. That’s some weird Jade Helm remix conspiracy theory.

The idea that nobody wants to join an organization because it’s too inclusive is something you should have said out loud to yourself before hitting post. Consider what you’re proposing here. You want to increase membership by making the organization more exclusionary.


Telling people to kill themselves is cool now on TL? Nice, can I now say that the entire mod team should drink bleach for never doing anything against KwarK's abuse? If the answer is yes, then fuck this site. We used to be better than this, or at least I think we did.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
October 01 2024 15:23 GMT
#6396
Drinking bleach is an established conservative policy. That said, if I’d had any concerns that he would have taken that as a legitimate medical diagnosis and a legitimate medical treatment plan I would not have said it. It was said under the assumption that the reader would not go “well I disagree with KwarK’s politics but I do want to treat the brain worms I’ve been diagnosed with and bleach is the way to go”.

Also you can’t really kill yourself drinking bleach, it’s so corrosive that you immediately vomit it back up. You can kill someone with it but they need to be forced.

That said I’m always extremely open to feedback and so in light of your concerns I’ll edit in a disclaimer noting that what I wrote was not medical advice and not to drink bleach.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Artesimo
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany627 Posts
October 01 2024 19:47 GMT
#6397
On October 02 2024 00:23 KwarK wrote:
Drinking bleach is an established conservative policy. That said, if I’d had any concerns that he would have taken that as a legitimate medical diagnosis and a legitimate medical treatment plan I would not have said it. It was said under the assumption that the reader would not go “well I disagree with KwarK’s politics but I do want to treat the brain worms I’ve been diagnosed with and bleach is the way to go”.

Also you can’t really kill yourself drinking bleach, it’s so corrosive that you immediately vomit it back up. You can kill someone with it but they need to be forced.

That said I’m always extremely open to feedback and so in light of your concerns I’ll edit in a disclaimer noting that what I wrote was not medical advice and not to drink bleach.


Yes, as it is obvious from my complaint, my concern was purely that he might take it as serious advice and not the fact that it is well below what I presumed to be the conduct that is acceptable on TL.

Yeah, as it is obvious from my complaint my concern was that he might take the advice seriously and not that it is well below what I presumed to be the accepted conduct on TL.

Even if you did not mean it that way, you could have had a moment of self reflection and realised "maybe that was not the way to go, my bad". Instead you chose to double down on acting like a jackass and try to ridicule me. Open to feedback my ass.
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6539 Posts
October 05 2024 07:10 GMT
#6398
Kwark's posting may be obnoxious but he's harmless (except when he's encouraging SCOTUS grenade attacks), people with legitimate points obviously don't need to talk like that.
On October 02 2024 00:23 KwarK wrote:
Drinking bleach is an established conservative policy. That said, if I’d had any concerns that he would have taken that as a legitimate medical diagnosis and a legitimate medical treatment plan I would not have said it. It was said under the assumption that the reader would not go “well I disagree with KwarK’s politics but I do want to treat the brain worms I’ve been diagnosed with and bleach is the way to go”.

As the registered Republican between us, try to remember what's established in your circles may not be obvious to the rest of us.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
October 05 2024 15:33 GMT
#6399
On October 05 2024 16:10 oBlade wrote:
Kwark's posting may be obnoxious but he's harmless (except when he's encouraging SCOTUS grenade attacks), people with legitimate points obviously don't need to talk like that.
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2024 00:23 KwarK wrote:
Drinking bleach is an established conservative policy. That said, if I’d had any concerns that he would have taken that as a legitimate medical diagnosis and a legitimate medical treatment plan I would not have said it. It was said under the assumption that the reader would not go “well I disagree with KwarK’s politics but I do want to treat the brain worms I’ve been diagnosed with and bleach is the way to go”.

As the registered Republican between us, try to remember what's established in your circles may not be obvious to the rest of us.

I'm a registered Republican bud.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6539 Posts
October 05 2024 16:27 GMT
#6400
On October 06 2024 00:33 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2024 16:10 oBlade wrote:
Kwark's posting may be obnoxious but he's harmless (except when he's encouraging SCOTUS grenade attacks), people with legitimate points obviously don't need to talk like that.
On October 02 2024 00:23 KwarK wrote:
Drinking bleach is an established conservative policy. That said, if I’d had any concerns that he would have taken that as a legitimate medical diagnosis and a legitimate medical treatment plan I would not have said it. It was said under the assumption that the reader would not go “well I disagree with KwarK’s politics but I do want to treat the brain worms I’ve been diagnosed with and bleach is the way to go”.

As the registered Republican between us, try to remember what's established in your circles may not be obvious to the rest of us.

I'm a registered Republican bud.

This is an absolute Smithsonian level post.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
Prev 1 318 319 320 321 322 345 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 127
ViBE97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14272
firebathero 116
Hyuk 56
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto91
League of Legends
Doublelift4309
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5519
Other Games
summit1g8435
FrodaN2165
mouzStarbuck437
JimRising 426
KnowMe220
ArmadaUGS117
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1179
BasetradeTV211
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• musti20045 32
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 40m
INu's Battles
12h 40m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 40m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 40m
Replay Cast
23h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.