• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:40
CEST 18:40
KST 01:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7963 users

[Stream] RemarK

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-12 03:41:19
May 02 2012 01:57 GMT
#1
Hey everyone!

I'm RemarK, a grandmaster Protoss on the NA server. I currently play for the North American division of Team FXO. I come from an FPS background (competitive Halo player for 5+ years), and I switched to SC2 starting December 2010.

I'll be streaming ladder and tournament games, the occasional casting of showmatches or practice games, plus playing other games (like Super Meat Boy, Bastion, and Halo 4) for fun on my stream.

The stream link is:

http://www.twitch.tv/tsremark

The teamliquid link is:

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/remark

My twitter is:

http://www.twitter.com/FXORemarK

My YouTube channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/remarkiwa

I sometimes stream with commentary and analysis as well, and I always answer as many viewer questions between games as possible.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy the stream and please let me know anything I can to do to make my stream more entertaining or educational!

In addition to my stream, I also release replay packs, host strategy discussions, and occasionally write guides and blog posts. You can find all of them below:

Guides:

+ Show Spoiler +
TAiLS' Stargate PvP

STPartinG Immortal Sentry All-in

Protoss Hotkeys 101

Zealot Dance Party - PvZ

Immortal +1/+1 7-Gate Allin - PvZ


Blog posts (in reverse chronological order):

+ Show Spoiler +
Regarding Frost eSports / Warning to the Community

ISTL Season 3 Recap

MVPTAiLS' Safe Stargate Build (PvP)

STParting's Soulful Immortal Sentry All-in (PvZ)

Some math on late-game PvZ


Monthly Strategy Discussions (in reverse chronological order):

+ Show Spoiler +
December 2012 Thread

November 2012

October 2012 Thread

September 2012 Thread

August 2012 Thread

June 2012 Thread

May 2012 Thread

Februrary 2012 Thread


Videos:

+ Show Spoiler +
RemarK vs Destiny - Casted by Destiny and Axeltoss!

RemarK vs Gerudo the maphacker - Perfect game no units lost

RemarK vs Minigun - Casted by Madals from EnglandSC2

RemarK vs EGiNcontroL - Casted by MrLlamaSC

RemarK vs Shen - Non-standard and extremely close PvT - Casted by WyrdCast

RemarK vs QuanticHawk - Immortal Sentry All-in PvZ - Casted by Madals

RemarK vs ROOTSlush - Zealot Dance Party PvZ - Casted by Madals

RemarK vs ROOTCatz (Standard) - Gateway Expand variant of Zealot Dance Party - Casted by Madals


Replay Packs (in reverse chronological order):

+ Show Spoiler +
2013 WoL + HotS double pack

Replay pack from 12-31-2012 stream session

Fall 2012 Replay Pack Part I

August 2012 Replay Pack

May + June 2012 Replay Pack

April 2012 Replay Pack

February 2012 Replay Pack


Music:

+ Show Spoiler +
Tracklist of songs I listen to via last.fm

Large Spotify playlist with 850+ songs I use while streaming (requires Spotify)


FAQ:

+ Show Spoiler +
Q: Where are you from?
A: I am from the Bay Area of northern California, USA. I was born and raised here my whole life, and currently attend Stanford University as an undergraduate student in the Computer Science department.

Q: How did you get the handle RemarK?
A: My last name is Kramer, and RemarK is simply my last name spelled backwards

Q: What is your history with Starcraft II?
A: I started in December 2010, a few months after the game was released. I was a long time Halo player, but with the release of Halo: Reach, the tournament scene died down and the game was not one I wanted to play competitively. Searching for a new game to try to master, some friends of mine introduced me to Starcraft II and taught me the basics of Protoss. Starcraft II was my first RTS ever, so once I bought the game, I was quickly placed into bronze (playing on a Macbook didn't help my gameplay either). I stuck with the game and continued trying to improve, and climbed the leagues. It took me 5 months to get to masters, and then a little over a year after that to get to Grandmasters. I've been on two teams in Starcraft II - Multitude Gaming (MxG) and Classic, a team I created with some of my close GM friends.

Q: Wait, you played MLG Halo - which games did you play?
A: I discovered the Halo franchise with the PC version of Halo:Combat Evolved and discovered the competitive scene and MLG while playing the XBox version of Halo 2. I attended my first MLG in 2005 for Halo 2, in Chicago, and placed in the final round of open bracket. My account name in Halo 2 was "kNichols" - a combination of the first letter of my last name and my middle name (McNichols). I went to an MLG every year since then, and switched to the tag "RemarK" from Halo 3 on.

Q: So Halo 4 is coming out soon - are you going to continue playing Starcraft II or go back to Halo?
A: I'm not quite sure - I've worked hard to get to a decent skill level in Starcraft II, but I also remember the time spent in Halo 2 and Halo 3 very fondly. I'll probably be playing Halo 4 for a few weeks when it comes out, and interacting with the Starcraft community as a manager and content-producer instead of as a player for that period of time. I'm going to be investing in a high quality capture card so that I will be able to stream my Xbox 360 gameplay as well.

Q: What equipment do you use?
A: I currently use a Razer Deathadder mouse, Sound Blaster Tactic3D Alpha headset, and a Rosewill cherry mechanical keyboard. Normally, I use a DAS Keyboard but I am waiting on some replacement keycaps to arrive and am using the Rosewill in the meantime. I also have a Steelseries Kana which I won in an online tournament that I have not used yet - it looks very pretty though!

Q: I have a question that isn't answered here - what should I do??
A: Ask it in this thread, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. If it's a question that I think lots of people will ask in the future, I'll add it up here under the FAQ with your username!


Recommending reading:

+ Show Spoiler +
Protoss Help Me thread - lots of guides and specific answers to common Protoss questions

Guide: the ETA Concept by Felo - a fantastic guide that changed the way I analyze the game. A must read!

Orek's ~8% Faster Gas Mining Guide


Achievements:

+ Show Spoiler +
Starcraft II:

HotS:
Season 1 Grandmaster


Tournaments:

MLG Anaheim Spring Championship 2013 (Top 32, out of 128)
Winner Microsoft's Starcraft II Cup at Stanford (Prize: Windows Surface 8 RT Tablet)
Winner Stanford Zerg Rush LAN (Prize: Diablo 2 Battlechest, retail value unknown but estimated to be in the thousands)
URTL reverse all-kill against Zerg Gosu Team (zGt)

WoL:
Season 10: Rank 43 Grandmaster
Season 9: Rank 102 Grandmaster
Season 8: Rank 82 Grandmaster

Tournaments:

Ro32 IPL6 Amateur Qualifier (2-0 over STBrain, 0-2 vs STPanic)
Top 16 AGL August Invitational
SPGL Season 1 Nationals Top 12
Top 16 AGL June Invitational
Top 16 Streamer’s Community Choice Tournament
2nd Place The Redditor Cup (3-1 over Sasquatch, 2-4 vs JonSnow)
Winner Multitude Gaming Open A
Winner SpaceWhales Showmatch Series vs Glon (2-1)
Winner AGL August Qualifier #1 (3-0 over pulseKitty)
Winner HeXp Open #3
Winner Wonkman’s $20 Online Tournament
Winner rCraftGaming Open 17
LBR4 MLG Raleigh 2012
LBR4 MLG Anaheim 2011
ISTL Season 1 MVP
Stanford University CSL team ace player
ISTL Season 3 Finalist (Perfect record up to the finals, including winning double kill against Western Wolves)


Cheers,
RemarK
I <3 StarCraft.
chimpyman
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6 Posts
May 02 2012 23:05 GMT
#2
awesome stream, really fun to watch, amazing music and does commentary. and he smashes people all the time
AdroiT
Profile Joined January 2011
United States77 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 08:43:52
May 10 2012 08:43 GMT
#3
Awesome stream! High quality stream, good commentary, High level Protoss and Parov Stelar... Whats not to love?
Ellysian
Profile Joined January 2012
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 08:45:31
May 10 2012 08:45 GMT
#4
You have a really good stream. High quality and good gameplay, but what really makes your stream such a pleasure to watch is your play-by-play commentary. It's really nice to hear a player be able to commentate his plays and thought analysis while still maintaining good focus on what's going in the game around him, then interacting with your viewers at the end of the game and answering our questions. Also, you're very manner and seem like a pretty cool guy in general.

Also, this may seem peculiar, but you have a really nice voice. Makes it easy to listen to commentary when the person doesn't hurt your ears.

I hope you coach one day so I can snag some lessons ^^

REMARK FIGHTIIIIIIIING.

~Ellysian
(Faiire)
hellionator
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada1 Post
May 15 2012 04:07 GMT
#5
Great commentary! Keep it up, learning lots.
Hellionator wins the match, proof of ownage bitches
MxGStreamA
Profile Joined March 2012
35 Posts
May 24 2012 04:15 GMT
#6
Remark is total beast, everyone should watch him.
GreatBigBlue
Profile Joined June 2012
1 Post
June 05 2012 21:38 GMT
#7
Great stream, good commentary, solid player. Learning a lot as he plays, plus a pretty agreeable fellow
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
July 21 2012 23:23 GMT
#8
Hey guys,

I'll be playing a small showmatch versus Daisuki later tonight at 10:30 PM PST (if I understand things correctly, it will be streamed + casted, plus I will also be streaming my own POV during the match). There's also going to be another showmatch between Xenocider (really good, young NA terran player) vs ROOTViBe that is worth watching as well!

More information can be found in this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354620#8
I <3 StarCraft.
sWs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States409 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-01 06:11:00
August 09 2012 21:14 GMT
#9
Fuck
@swsc2
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-01 22:11:15
August 09 2012 21:52 GMT
#10
[redacted]
I <3 StarCraft.
sWs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States409 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-01 06:11:19
August 09 2012 21:57 GMT
#11
fuck
@swsc2
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-01 22:11:03
August 09 2012 22:05 GMT
#12
[redacted]
I <3 StarCraft.
sWs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States409 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-01 06:11:36
August 09 2012 22:10 GMT
#13
fuck
@swsc2
aMEkaRmy
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada633 Posts
August 09 2012 22:27 GMT
#14
CRIPPLEEEE FIIIIGGHHHTTTTT
Team Captain for FXO.NA Follow me on twitter @FXOkarmy
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-01 22:11:29
August 09 2012 22:49 GMT
#15
[redacted]
I <3 StarCraft.
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-24 18:48:40
September 24 2012 18:45 GMT
#16
Accidentally quoted OP instead of editing it, how do I delete my own posts?
I <3 StarCraft.
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
October 21 2012 18:57 GMT
#17
Reformatted the OP, now you can easily access replay packs, strategy threads, videos, guides, and more from one convenient location
I <3 StarCraft.
Moosegills
Profile Joined March 2011
United States558 Posts
October 21 2012 20:08 GMT
#18
awww yeah!!
#1 HuK fan, zerg player playing for http://www.complexitygaming.com - @coL_Moosegills
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
October 22 2012 02:55 GMT
#19
New guide is online! It's called Protoss Hotkeys 101 and is about how to improve the default keybindings for Protoss to improve your mechanics and gameplay. You can check it out here:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=377148#1
I <3 StarCraft.
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
October 23 2012 04:53 GMT
#20
Gonna stream for an hour or two!

www.twitch.tv/tsremark
I <3 StarCraft.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1120
ComeBackTV 1015
SteadfastSC483
TaKeTV 479
LamboSC2425
IndyStarCraft 161
Rex115
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 483
LamboSC2 425
mouzHeroMarine 273
IndyStarCraft 161
ProTech144
Rex 115
UpATreeSC 92
BRAT_OK 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33335
Shuttle 1583
EffOrt 952
Light 690
Mini 570
Soma 501
Rush 338
firebathero 278
Snow 195
ZerO 172
[ Show more ]
hero 106
Liquid`Ret 54
sorry 54
Sea.KH 52
Killer 45
Mong 35
ToSsGirL 27
Sexy 23
soO 22
Bale 21
Trap 20
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
Shine 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7514
qojqva1758
Dendi1062
420jenkins156
Counter-Strike
fl0m1342
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2038
crisheroes1311
XaKoH 216
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing1814
B2W.Neo983
Beastyqt464
FrodaN313
Hui .196
ArmadaUGS189
KnowMe147
QueenE98
Trikslyr61
Mew2King60
Dewaltoss50
ToD33
C9.Mang032
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 2
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3001
• TFBlade1113
Other Games
• imaqtpie278
• Shiphtur240
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 20m
Stellar Fest
20h 20m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.