• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9611 users

[Stream] RemarK - Page 2

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-23 18:37:34
October 23 2012 18:37 GMT
#21
Thanks to everyone who watched me last night! Added a new highlight to my videos section, from playing the maphacker Gerudo last night. I don't want to spoil anything, let's just say it was a fairly hilarious game :p
I <3 StarCraft.
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-30 00:17:32
October 30 2012 00:17 GMT
#22
Streamed for two hours with commentary today, for anyone who missed it here is the VoD:

VoD is here

Additionally, I added a few new resources to this thread.

First up is a fantastic guide about efficient gas mining by Orek:

Orek's Gas Efficiency Guide

I also made a blog post containing a skeleton of Parting's immortal sentry all-in, plus two replays I have of me doing it on ladder today and a few thoughts about the games. So far it seems like a strong and exceptionally soulful build, even when I'm executing it poorly.

STParting’s Soulful Immortal Sentry All-in (PvZ)
I <3 StarCraft.
RequiemDreamer
Profile Joined March 2012
Italy19 Posts
October 30 2012 10:10 GMT
#23
Thank you for the stream, RemarK! And the commentary makes your stream even better
"There is no greater Void than the one between your ears"
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
October 30 2012 21:39 GMT
#24
Thank you RequiemDreamer, means a lot! <3

Added an "Achievements" section to the front post. Also, some semi-exciting news:

The team I started a few weeks ago, Classic, has enjoyed lots of success lately - we are currently in the finals of the ISTL and will be playing Western Wolves in two weeks (I'll post the exact date and time once I know it), including playoff victories over Inferno-dtG (4-1) and team prOperty (4-1). In recognition of our talented lineup and potential, we have been acquired by the organization Frost eSports. Frost.RC's A-team will expand to include all the active members of team Classic, as well as some of their current players (such as eFeKz, Drunkenboi, and OneTrickPony, etc). One of the perks for me in this transition is that I am now a partnered streamer on twitch.tv, so my viewers will be able to select a lower stream quality if their computer or internet cannot run smoothly on 720p. Additionally, I will most likely be attending every MLG in the next season, so I will get the chance to meet many of my viewers in person!

Thank you all for your support and I look forward to streaming much more in the near-future :D
I <3 StarCraft.
Moosegills
Profile Joined March 2011
United States558 Posts
October 31 2012 04:53 GMT
#25
Wow you so gosu!
#1 HuK fan, zerg player playing for http://www.complexitygaming.com - @coL_Moosegills
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
October 31 2012 19:41 GMT
#26
On October 31 2012 13:53 Moosegills wrote:
Wow you so gosu!


You're too kind

New replay pack is out, get it while it's hot!

Click me for replay pack!

Click me for Reddit thread about replay pack

I <3 StarCraft.
Fenneth
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia354 Posts
October 31 2012 20:11 GMT
#27
On November 01 2012 04:41 RemarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 13:53 Moosegills wrote:
Wow you so gosu!


You're too kind

New replay pack is out, get it while it's hot!

Click me for replay pack!

Click me for Reddit thread about replay pack



This is cool, thankyou! I remember losing to you a couple times on ladder

Are there any matchups or elements of play you feel you are particularly strong in?
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
October 31 2012 23:01 GMT
#28
On November 01 2012 05:11 Fenneth wrote:
This is cool, thankyou! I remember losing to you a couple times on ladder

Are there any matchups or elements of play you feel you are particularly strong in?


PvP is my strongest matchup - I have really refined builds for this matchup and I feel comfortable playing out a variety of styles versus my opponents. I think I have good mechanics, which helps a ton in a mirror matchup, and I generally try to play economical + pressure builds that give me a large amount of map control. I'd say my mechanics are my strongest element as a player
I <3 StarCraft.
Moosegills
Profile Joined March 2011
United States558 Posts
October 31 2012 23:31 GMT
#29
On November 01 2012 08:01 RemarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2012 05:11 Fenneth wrote:
This is cool, thankyou! I remember losing to you a couple times on ladder

Are there any matchups or elements of play you feel you are particularly strong in?


PvP is my strongest matchup - I have really refined builds for this matchup and I feel comfortable playing out a variety of styles versus my opponents. I think I have good mechanics, which helps a ton in a mirror matchup, and I generally try to play economical + pressure builds that give me a large amount of map control. I'd say my mechanics are my strongest element as a player


I think your strongest element as a player is that you play Protoss
#1 HuK fan, zerg player playing for http://www.complexitygaming.com - @coL_Moosegills
sWs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States409 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-01 06:12:07
November 01 2012 03:57 GMT
#30
Dunno why i thought this was a replay pack thread, bump i guess o-O
@swsc2
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
November 08 2012 07:00 GMT
#31
Woo hoo! Official
I <3 StarCraft.
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
November 12 2012 06:12 GMT
#32
Just added a new blog post about MVPTAiLS' Phoenix build in PvP. Check it out here!
I <3 StarCraft.
Goobyplz
Profile Joined November 2012
11 Posts
November 12 2012 06:35 GMT
#33
great player, entertaining stream
10/10 would watch again
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
November 13 2012 07:41 GMT
#34
On November 12 2012 15:35 Goobyplz wrote:
great player, entertaining stream
10/10 would watch again


Thanks Sean!

Posted my two most recent blogs to the strategy section after all:

TAiLS' Stargate PvP

STPartinG Immortal Sentry All-in

Also, here's the ISTL Season 3 recap I wrote for my team!

ISTL Season 3: Frost eSports Recap
I <3 StarCraft.
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-21 06:47:34
November 21 2012 06:47 GMT
#35
Gonna go live for a few hours maybe will do some commentary later too!

edit: Link here!
I <3 StarCraft.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
November 21 2012 08:46 GMT
#36
Very good player, also a cool person from what I've seen of him on the forums.

Definitely check him out ^^
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Moosy
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada396 Posts
November 21 2012 10:38 GMT
#37
big fan. love the commentary.
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
November 29 2012 04:26 GMT
#38
Thanks Moosy and Aerisky! I recently found out a lot of my games from replay packs have been casted, so I linked the casts of the more exciting ones under the "Videos" section on the front page.

Also, here is the blog post explaining why Frost eSports disbanded and I am teamless now: "Regarding Frost eSports / Warning to the Community"

Also, the November Strategy Discussion post on reddit is up over here: November Protoss Strategy Discussion

Lastly, I think I will be switching over to OBS broadcasting software for my future streams - let me know what you think of the quality and if there are any audio or video settings that need adjusting.
I <3 StarCraft.
cray
Profile Joined August 2011
United States28 Posts
December 11 2012 00:44 GMT
#39
Great to see you still playing :D
I provide Graphic Design Services http://www.Craydesigns.com
ShutteR9
Profile Joined February 2012
United States14 Posts
December 23 2012 09:00 GMT
#40
great stream quality and even better person !

great learning experience for eztoss players
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
mouzHeroMarine 134
UpATreeSC 124
BRAT_OK 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3737
Bisu 1757
Soulkey 1287
EffOrt 773
Mini 557
Larva 347
Horang2 272
ZerO 262
actioN 174
ggaemo 163
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 123
Mind 82
hero 69
Sharp 63
Shinee 60
sorry 54
Snow 49
Hyun 41
Barracks 38
Bale 31
Trap 29
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5628
Dendi1195
XaKoH 414
420jenkins356
League of Legends
Reynor84
Counter-Strike
fl0m3430
pashabiceps709
Fnx 671
x6flipin484
edward32
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes464
Liquid`Hasu48
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1525
hiko864
FrodaN601
XBOCT236
Livibee192
TKL 114
QueenE93
C9.Mang067
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV684
League of Legends
• Nemesis3920
• TFBlade804
Other Games
• Shiphtur505
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 9m
Patches Events
23h 9m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.