• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8841 users

\m/ Techdeath, djent and mathcore! \m/

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
linuxfan
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark55 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 13:34:29
November 24 2011 11:36 GMT
#1
Hey there, hard rocking liquidbros!

I didn't find a thread on here dedicated to some of the more extreme subgenres of metal out there, so I thought I'd go ahead and create one.

The idea here is to exchange ideas, lists and youtube videos of our favorite bands in the genre stated in the topic or genres akin to those -- NOT to argue like little children about the correctness of the labels/subgenres people use about their bands.. I'm sure I've already rubbed quite a few people the wrong way with my labels so far.. I don't really care -- you get the jist of what I'm saying, right? Alright then!

*It seems there is a whole thread dedicated to djent. Besides posts with great bands, there is some great discussions about the genre in general at:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=239228

My contribution:


I recently discovered that Animals as Leaders just released a new album, Weightless (2011), and boy oh boy is it awesome. "Instrumental progmetal/djent." Check this out:
Animals as Leaders - Isolated Incidents (youtube)

The ever more extreme Meshuggah with a live recording from Tokyo. Don't be discouraged, the audio quality is superb! "Extreme metal, djent."
Meshuggah - Rational Gaze (live, tokyo)

One of my favorite bands of all time. TDEP - Milk Lizzard. "Mathcore."
The Dillenger Escape Plan - Milk Lizzard

Another great band, After the Burial, with Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You, from In Dreams (2010). "Deathcore/mathcore"
After the Burial - Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You

The last on I want to share right now (I have no idea if the thread will be popular enough for me to really bother posting more -- I need to explore moar bands/your suggestions!) is some "trashmetal/deathmetal" Love those guys. Taking the "classical" metalsound (early Metallica, "trash") and being truly awesome with it :D
Decadence - Silent Weapon (For a Quiet War)

I have great hopes for this thread, so please don't spoil it with silly arguments about "the correct" naming of subgenres and for the love of that is good -- DON'T Q.Q about growls/scream complaining that ain't music.

NB: Nu Metal is absolutely banned, not at all akin to the genres stated, I don't want to see it. There.
GL&HF&GG&GM
I declare war on the macfags and the faildows users. ENSLAVE THE INFIDELS!
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
November 24 2011 11:58 GMT
#2
First thing that came to mind was this:



Was just listening to this song when I got home...
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
linuxfan
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark55 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 12:07:22
November 24 2011 12:00 GMT
#3
Silly me, I totally forgot to post some techdeath..lol. Not to worry!

Nile - Kem Khefa Kheshef
Neuraxis - Asylon

Check out Necrophagist as well!

Edit: I really urge you to check out Neuraxis. They're so underappreciated. Techdeath/melodic death. Asylon (2011) - great album.
I declare war on the macfags and the faildows users. ENSLAVE THE INFIDELS!
kjetulf
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway62 Posts
November 24 2011 12:35 GMT
#4
With Meshuggah as their main influence, Periphery is a really really cool djent band:

- Icarus Lives!
Spotifylink: http://open.spotify.com/track/7ww3l1HxBH5EmmUsxZ3Z6K
linuxfan
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark55 Posts
November 24 2011 12:54 GMT
#5
On November 24 2011 20:58 Sewi wrote:
First thing that came to mind was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyBkZy1Ci1k

Was just listening to this song when I got home...


Wow, Decrepit Birth is truly awesome! Thanks for sharing <3
I declare war on the macfags and the faildows users. ENSLAVE THE INFIDELS!
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
November 24 2011 12:55 GMT
#6
Moved to general.
ModeratorGodfather
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 24 2011 12:57 GMT
#7
I first read "Methcore" and i decided to check out what the hell is going on, but then i re-read and it was "Mathcore".

Meshuggah seem to be the only artist/band i know so far.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
kochujang
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 13:09:57
November 24 2011 12:59 GMT
#8
Nice thread. Neuraxis is on my radar now . My two contributions is probably not exactly what the OP is looking for, but what the heck...

Ulcerate is very atmospheric metal (it takes some listening to really discover the atmospheric part though), while playing some weird brutal death metal. Somewhat technical and kick ass drummer:
Ulcerate - Dead Oceans

Anaal Nathrakh is not really death metal (but then again, I can't really put any label on them) and not so technical, but it is one of the most extreme bands out there. And they tend to be blazing fast!
Anaal Nathrakh - Blood Eagles Carved On The Backs Of Innocents
Kyhol
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2575 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 13:03:14
November 24 2011 13:02 GMT
#9

Necrophagist are amazing live.

I'm pretty sure The Human Abstract are considered to be Mathcore.


Their new album is class.
Wishing you well.
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 13:11:01
November 24 2011 13:07 GMT
#10
not to be an ass hole here, but i kind of already started a thread on Djent specifically, which i put a decent amount of effort into, hoping it would get bumped at some point, which it doesnt. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=239228

Dont know what else to say, love the music, just wish my thread would get some lovin

Also i just wrote djent into the search and found my thread and theres a mathrock thread as well, not sure if its the same as mathcore, but its there.
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
linuxfan
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark55 Posts
November 24 2011 13:24 GMT
#11
On November 24 2011 22:07 rebuffering wrote:
not to be an ass hole here, but i kind of already started a thread on Djent specifically, which i put a decent amount of effort into, hoping it would get bumped at some point, which it doesnt. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=239228

Dont know what else to say, love the music, just wish my thread would get some lovin

Also i just wrote djent into the search and found my thread and theres a mathrock thread as well, not sure if its the same as mathcore, but its there.


Great thread, rebuffering. Really deserves some lovin! Superb djent bands posted there! Mathrock and Mathcore share the fact that odd time signatures is preferred, but that's about it I think.. Mathrock is really cool as well. Don Caballero for instance.. I'll try and find that thread.. Heck I'll post what the almighty, alknowing wikipedia says about it:


+ Show Spoiler +
Mathcore is a rhythmically complex and dissonant style of metalcore. It has its roots in bands such as Converge,[1] Botch,[2][3] and The Dillinger Escape Plan.[4] The term mathcore is suggested by analogy with math rock. Both math rock and mathcore make use of unusual time signatures. Math rock groups such as Slint, Don Caballero, Shellac, and Drive Like Jehu have some influence on mathcore, though mathcore is more closely related to metalcore. Prominent mathcore groups have been associated with grindcore.[5][6][7][8][9]
I declare war on the macfags and the faildows users. ENSLAVE THE INFIDELS!
linuxfan
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark55 Posts
November 24 2011 13:30 GMT
#12
On November 24 2011 22:02 Kyhol wrote:

I'm pretty sure The Human Abstract are considered to be Mathcore.

Their new album is class.


I had no idea their new album was out! MUST OWN! :D Epic!
I declare war on the macfags and the faildows users. ENSLAVE THE INFIDELS!
MasterKush
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom568 Posts
November 24 2011 13:52 GMT
#13
Great idea for a thread, been listening to this type of music for a couple of years now so hopefully I can show you guys some stuff you've never heard!

My recommendations:

Monuments - Relatively new tech/prog/djent band from the UK. Made up of some former members of a band named Fellsilent which were the same genre. You may or may not of heard of them. Have their debut album coming out soon.

Monuments - Admit Defeat
Monuments - The Uncollective (Instrumental)
Fellsilent - Age of Deception (this is the old band I mentioned in the bio)

TesseracT - Another UK band. They have a more melodic style, but some beautiful tracks none the less. They are just starting to make their name, touring with enormously famous bands like Between the Buried and Me.

TesseracT - Concealing Fate (Pt. 1)
TesseracT - Deception, Concealing Fate (Pt. 2)
TesseracT - Nascent

Vildhjarta - I believe these guys are Swedish, forgive me if I got that wrong. Added them here because once again, I feel like they have a unique sound which is sometimes hard to find in this genre. They actually class themselves as "Ambidjent".

Vildhjarta - Shiver
Vildhjarta - Benblast
Vildhjarta - Dagger


That should be enough for now, don't want to create a wall of endless YouTube links, lol.
"Because, maybe, unlike what every whining kid on the internet thinks, terran actually isn't the easiest race? Shocking, I know." - Liquid`Jinro
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
November 24 2011 14:22 GMT
#14
On November 24 2011 20:36 linuxfag wrote:
Hey there, hard rocking liquidbros!

I didn't find a thread on here dedicated to some of the more extreme subgenres of metal out there, so I thought I'd go ahead and create one.

The idea here is to exchange ideas, lists and youtube videos of our favorite bands in the genre stated in the topic or genres akin to those -- NOT to argue like little children about the correctness of the labels/subgenres people use about their bands.. I'm sure I've already rubbed quite a few people the wrong way with my labels so far.. I don't really care -- you get the jist of what I'm saying, right? Alright then!

*It seems there is a whole thread dedicated to djent. Besides posts with great bands, there is some great discussions about the genre in general at:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=239228

My contribution:


I recently discovered that Animals as Leaders just released a new album, Weightless (2011), and boy oh boy is it awesome. "Instrumental progmetal/djent." Check this out:
Animals as Leaders - Isolated Incidents (youtube)

The ever more extreme Meshuggah with a live recording from Tokyo. Don't be discouraged, the audio quality is superb! "Extreme metal, djent."
Meshuggah - Rational Gaze (live, tokyo)

One of my favorite bands of all time. TDEP - Milk Lizzard. "Mathcore."
The Dillenger Escape Plan - Milk Lizzard

Another great band, After the Burial, with Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You, from In Dreams (2010). "Deathcore/mathcore"
After the Burial - Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You

The last on I want to share right now (I have no idea if the thread will be popular enough for me to really bother posting more -- I need to explore moar bands/your suggestions!) is some "trashmetal/deathmetal" Love those guys. Taking the "classical" metalsound (early Metallica, "trash") and being truly awesome with it :D
Decadence - Silent Weapon (For a Quiet War)

I have great hopes for this thread, so please don't spoil it with silly arguments about "the correct" naming of subgenres and for the love of that is good -- DON'T Q.Q about growls/scream complaining that ain't music.

NB: Nu Metal is absolutely banned, not at all akin to the genres stated, I don't want to see it. There.
GL&HF&GG&GM

I cringe the moment I see people call Meshuggah a Djent band.

And why is Textures not in this list?
Zzzapper
Profile Joined September 2011
1798 Posts
November 24 2011 14:32 GMT
#15
On November 24 2011 23:22 maartendq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 20:36 linuxfag wrote:
Hey there, hard rocking liquidbros!

I didn't find a thread on here dedicated to some of the more extreme subgenres of metal out there, so I thought I'd go ahead and create one.

The idea here is to exchange ideas, lists and youtube videos of our favorite bands in the genre stated in the topic or genres akin to those -- NOT to argue like little children about the correctness of the labels/subgenres people use about their bands.. I'm sure I've already rubbed quite a few people the wrong way with my labels so far.. I don't really care -- you get the jist of what I'm saying, right? Alright then!

*It seems there is a whole thread dedicated to djent. Besides posts with great bands, there is some great discussions about the genre in general at:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=239228

My contribution:


I recently discovered that Animals as Leaders just released a new album, Weightless (2011), and boy oh boy is it awesome. "Instrumental progmetal/djent." Check this out:
Animals as Leaders - Isolated Incidents (youtube)

The ever more extreme Meshuggah with a live recording from Tokyo. Don't be discouraged, the audio quality is superb! "Extreme metal, djent."
Meshuggah - Rational Gaze (live, tokyo)

One of my favorite bands of all time. TDEP - Milk Lizzard. "Mathcore."
The Dillenger Escape Plan - Milk Lizzard

Another great band, After the Burial, with Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You, from In Dreams (2010). "Deathcore/mathcore"
After the Burial - Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You

The last on I want to share right now (I have no idea if the thread will be popular enough for me to really bother posting more -- I need to explore moar bands/your suggestions!) is some "trashmetal/deathmetal" Love those guys. Taking the "classical" metalsound (early Metallica, "trash") and being truly awesome with it :D
Decadence - Silent Weapon (For a Quiet War)

I have great hopes for this thread, so please don't spoil it with silly arguments about "the correct" naming of subgenres and for the love of that is good -- DON'T Q.Q about growls/scream complaining that ain't music.

NB: Nu Metal is absolutely banned, not at all akin to the genres stated, I don't want to see it. There.
GL&HF&GG&GM

I cringe the moment I see people call Meshuggah a Djent band.

And why is Textures not in this list?


Djent is the what that people call the bands that are heavily inspired my Meshuggah (as in: Playing with the excact same sound), so calling Meshuggah djent really isn't that weird...
linuxfan
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark55 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 14:44:05
November 24 2011 14:35 GMT
#16

I cringe the moment I see people call Meshuggah a Djent band.

And why is Textures not in this list?


Textures is a great band too. As I wrote in my OP, I didn't want to sit many hours compiling a huge list of bands I like -- if the thread was going to insta-die anyways.. Perhaps you could link to a Textures track you really enjoy? You are also welcome to actually contribute if you feel like it. So, it seems there's a lot of djentlemen on liquid, sweet! :D Would be nice with some more techdeath suggestions (or something akin to that)^^
I declare war on the macfags and the faildows users. ENSLAVE THE INFIDELS!
giblaz
Profile Joined May 2011
United States8 Posts
November 24 2011 14:48 GMT
#17
On November 24 2011 20:58 Sewi wrote:
First thing that came to mind was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyBkZy1Ci1k

Was just listening to this song when I got home...

Damn this song is great, thanks for sharing.
Slammed
Crowquill
Profile Joined August 2010
1 Post
November 24 2011 15:00 GMT
#18
While not a fan of Djent and most metal in general, I would think Converge belongs in this thread.
They've got a lot of trash and death influences but i believe they label themselves as hardcore/mathcore
Great clip of them live
Holy.
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
November 24 2011 15:10 GMT
#19
On November 24 2011 23:32 Zzzapper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 23:22 maartendq wrote:
On November 24 2011 20:36 linuxfag wrote:
Hey there, hard rocking liquidbros!

I didn't find a thread on here dedicated to some of the more extreme subgenres of metal out there, so I thought I'd go ahead and create one.

The idea here is to exchange ideas, lists and youtube videos of our favorite bands in the genre stated in the topic or genres akin to those -- NOT to argue like little children about the correctness of the labels/subgenres people use about their bands.. I'm sure I've already rubbed quite a few people the wrong way with my labels so far.. I don't really care -- you get the jist of what I'm saying, right? Alright then!

*It seems there is a whole thread dedicated to djent. Besides posts with great bands, there is some great discussions about the genre in general at:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=239228

My contribution:


I recently discovered that Animals as Leaders just released a new album, Weightless (2011), and boy oh boy is it awesome. "Instrumental progmetal/djent." Check this out:
Animals as Leaders - Isolated Incidents (youtube)

The ever more extreme Meshuggah with a live recording from Tokyo. Don't be discouraged, the audio quality is superb! "Extreme metal, djent."
Meshuggah - Rational Gaze (live, tokyo)

One of my favorite bands of all time. TDEP - Milk Lizzard. "Mathcore."
The Dillenger Escape Plan - Milk Lizzard

Another great band, After the Burial, with Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You, from In Dreams (2010). "Deathcore/mathcore"
After the Burial - Your Troubles Will Cease and Fortune Will Smile Upon You

The last on I want to share right now (I have no idea if the thread will be popular enough for me to really bother posting more -- I need to explore moar bands/your suggestions!) is some "trashmetal/deathmetal" Love those guys. Taking the "classical" metalsound (early Metallica, "trash") and being truly awesome with it :D
Decadence - Silent Weapon (For a Quiet War)

I have great hopes for this thread, so please don't spoil it with silly arguments about "the correct" naming of subgenres and for the love of that is good -- DON'T Q.Q about growls/scream complaining that ain't music.

NB: Nu Metal is absolutely banned, not at all akin to the genres stated, I don't want to see it. There.
GL&HF&GG&GM

I cringe the moment I see people call Meshuggah a Djent band.

And why is Textures not in this list?


Djent is the what that people call the bands that are heavily inspired my Meshuggah (as in: Playing with the excact same sound), so calling Meshuggah djent really isn't that weird...

Considering the fact that meshuggah has been around quite a lot longer than any "djent" band and is usually considered death metal, I find the usage of Djent rather out of place. The name Djent implies just another hip, temporary genre, not unlike like metalcore and emocore a few years ago. I've also noticed that typical Djent bands are a whole less technical than Meshuggah are, and a lot easier to listen to. Iirc, the name Djent is also rather new. I prefer the name math metal, since it's more encompassing and has been around for a whole while longer.

Now, on Textures. I actually really recommend their latest album, Dualism, but their best song is still Storm Warning because it basically summarizes everything the band stands for musically in a single song.

Fritzkefit
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany79 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 15:15:15
November 24 2011 15:14 GMT
#20
A thread combining techdeath and Djent/Mathcore feels awkward. ;P

Nonetheless I'm really looking forward to the outcome!
Bands in Spoiler are which I posted so far (Spawn of Possession, the Shattering, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Viraemia, Braindrill, Slaughterbox):
+ Show Spoiler +

Spawn of Possession: "Bach + blast beats"


the Shattering: SoP-style mixed with Gorod(?)

+ Show Spoiler +
BEWARE OF TIGHT SNARE!


Fleshgod Apocalypse:


Viraemia, Braindrill, Slaughterbox: Wouldn't call those techdeath in the classical sense.





Solace of Requiem:


Anata: Old school metal feeling (sound, riffage to some degree), usually don't like that but in this case it fits perfectly


Considering Periphery, I hope every Periphery fan knows Bulb's demos. Like this one:

sooooo good :D

Bonus
+ Show Spoiler +

Theory in Practice: More of a progessive band, the oddest time signatures, tempo changes(?) etc.


Sadist: Also rather progressive


Coprofago: meshuggah style with some jazz breaks (not in this song):


1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1421
WardiTV653
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6406
Bisu 2236
Jaedong 1174
EffOrt 503
Horang2 439
actioN 308
Mini 270
ZerO 202
ggaemo 156
Larva 140
[ Show more ]
Pusan 120
Mind 104
Barracks 76
Sharp 68
Bale 67
Sea.KH 64
Shinee 62
Snow 59
Hyun 58
Yoon 55
Dewaltoss 47
ToSsGirL 34
hero 30
NotJumperer 20
Noble 20
scan(afreeca) 18
sorry 17
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
zelot 8
NaDa 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3757
qojqva1404
Dendi917
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1113
markeloff104
Other Games
hiko734
B2W.Neo543
Lowko373
crisheroes294
DeMusliM218
Pyrionflax187
Livibee141
QueenE85
Mew2King55
Liquid`VortiX51
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV809
League of Legends
• Jankos1943
• TFBlade293
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 52m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.