• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:49
CEST 08:49
KST 15:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7350 users

[SPL] SK Telecom 1 vs Team Kespa 8

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 218 219 220 Next
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 05:14:36
November 12 2011 04:10 GMT
#1

[image loading]
Proleague Round 1 2011-12
November 26th 12:00 KST (03:00 GMT (+00:00))
[image loading]


[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
SKT-1 Hype:
+ Show Spoiler +
Coming...

[image loading]
Kespa 8 Hype:
+ Show Spoiler +
Coming...




[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler [Spoiler Free] +

SKT vs Kespa 8
Set 1: + Show Spoiler +
(Z)n.Die_soO << Chain Reaction >> (T)BaBy

Set 2: + Show Spoiler +
(P)By.Sun << Jade >> (T)Sea

Set 3: + Show Spoiler +
(P)Bisu << Outlier >> (P)Jaehoon

Set 4: + Show Spoiler +
(P)BeSt << Ground Zero >> (Z)Jaedong

Set 5: + Show Spoiler +
<< Sniper Ridge >>


+ Show Spoiler [Overall] +

SKT vs Kespa 8
Set 1: (Z)n.Die_soO << Chain Reaction >> (T)BaBy
Set 2: (P)By.Sun << Jade >> (T)Sea
Set 3: (P)Bisu << Outlier >> (P)Jaehoon
Set 4: (P)BeSt << Ground Zero >> (Z)Jaedong
Set 5: << Sniper Ridge >>




[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler [Spoiler Free] +

SKT vs Kespa 8
Set 1: + Show Spoiler +
(Z)n.Die_soO << Chain Reaction >> (T)BaBy

Set 2: + Show Spoiler +
(P)By.Sun << Jade >> (T)Sea

Set 3: + Show Spoiler +
(P)Bisu << Outlier >> (P)Jaehoon

Set 4: + Show Spoiler +
(P)BeSt << Ground Zero >> (Z)Jaedong

Set 5: + Show Spoiler +
<< Sniper Ridge >>


+ Show Spoiler [Overall] +

SKT vs Kespa 8
Set 1: (Z)n.Die_soO << Chain Reaction >> (T)BaBy
Set 2: (P)By.Sun << Jade >> (T)Sea
Set 3: (P)Bisu << Outlier >> (P)Jaehoon
Set 4: (P)BeSt << Ground Zero >> (Z)Jaedong
Set 5: << Sniper Ridge >>




[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +
Unplayed Games Will Be Given Random Rating
Set 1: ★★☆☆☆
+ Show Spoiler [poll] +
Poll: Would you recommend Game 1?

Yes (62)
 
78%

No (9)
 
11%

If you have time (9)
 
11%

80 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend Game 1?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time


Set 2: ★★★★☆
+ Show Spoiler [poll] +
Poll: Would you recommend Game 2?

Yes (80)
 
94%

No (4)
 
5%

If you have time (1)
 
1%

85 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend Game 2?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time


Set 3: ★★★☆☆
+ Show Spoiler [poll] +
Poll: Would you recommend Game 3?

No (29)
 
59%

If you have time (11)
 
22%

Yes (9)
 
18%

49 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend Game 3?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time


Set 4: ★★★☆☆
+ Show Spoiler [poll] +
Poll: Would you recommend Game 4?

If you have time (19)
 
38%

Yes (18)
 
36%

No (13)
 
26%

50 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend Game 4?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time


Set 5: ★★★★☆
+ Show Spoiler [poll] +
Poll: Would you recommend Game 5?

Yes (10)
 
77%

If you have time (2)
 
15%

No (1)
 
8%

13 total votes

Your vote: Would you recommend Game 5?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): If you have time





[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +



ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-20 01:03:54
November 12 2011 04:12 GMT
#2
Poll: Who are you cheering for?

Kespa Dream Team (402)
 
61%

SK Telecom 1 (261)
 
39%

663 total votes

Your vote: Who are you cheering for?

(Vote): SK Telecom 1
(Vote): Kespa Dream Team




Poll: Who do you think will win?

SK Telecom 1 (309)
 
50%

Kespa Dream Team (307)
 
50%

616 total votes

Your vote: Who do you think will win?

(Vote): SK Telecom 1
(Vote): Kespa Dream Team


ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
SoulTakerz
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada353 Posts
November 12 2011 04:22 GMT
#3
HYPEEEEE
Lee Jae fucking Dong Bitches
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-12 04:27:54
November 12 2011 04:23 GMT
#4
Yesssssssssssssss, SKT1 WILL BRING GOLD FOR SPL 11-12!!

And it all starts with SKT1 UTTERLY DESTROYING KESPA TEAM 8 to the ground!

Go BeSt, Bisu, Fantasy and Hyuk!!! 4-0 incoming!

------------

Fun Note: I wonder how many pages will we get till the very first opening PL match actually start??

Since we all been deprived of BW for so long, 100 pages? 200 pages? 300 PAGES?!? Can't wait! ^_^
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
November 12 2011 04:25 GMT
#5
JAEDONG 8 GOGO!!!
Jaedong.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
November 12 2011 04:29 GMT
#6
we don't even know if shinhan bank is sponsoring it.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
November 12 2011 04:30 GMT
#7
On November 12 2011 13:29 BLinD-RawR wrote:
we don't even know if shinhan bank is sponsoring it.

Unless the korean says Shinhan, then my banners should be alright, otherwise ill just delete that layer.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
November 12 2011 04:34 GMT
#8
I AM OVERJOYED TO SEE THIS THREAD IN TOURNAMENTS SIDEBAR. :D
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
November 12 2011 04:34 GMT
#9
I knew you were going to make this when you asked who was going to sponsor this haha
Dammit I wanted to make it, but without the maps I decided to wait.

Also what's up with the sharks and eagle?
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Bd.Snake
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia163 Posts
November 12 2011 04:36 GMT
#10
Crush Bisu and the mighty Sk T1 Jaedong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well see the thing of it is you know theres alot of ugly people out there walking around but they dont know there ugly because nobody actually tells them
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
November 12 2011 04:37 GMT
#11
Oooooohhhh yeah BW is back baby. Just 1 week left to go. The team I hate the most right now vs the team I will soon hate the most, and I couldn't be happier. Jaedong vs Bisu pleease.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 12 2011 04:38 GMT
#12
Team 8 > skt1 for sure
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
November 12 2011 04:38 GMT
#13
On November 12 2011 13:34 Hyde wrote:
I knew you were going to make this when you asked who was going to sponsor this haha
Dammit I wanted to make it, but without the maps I decided to wait.

Also what's up with the sharks and eagle?

Thought I'd bring an animal theme to this season. I got the new maps in the thread too xD! Sorry, I just got to excited for PL I needed a thread to be made. <3 Hyde, I know you have the best LR skillz.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
November 12 2011 04:44 GMT
#14
On November 12 2011 13:38 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2011 13:34 Hyde wrote:
I knew you were going to make this when you asked who was going to sponsor this haha
Dammit I wanted to make it, but without the maps I decided to wait.

Also what's up with the sharks and eagle?

Thought I'd bring an animal theme to this season. I got the new maps in the thread too xD! Sorry, I just got to excited for PL I needed a thread to be made. <3 Hyde, I know you have the best LR skillz.

Ahh I see, I thought they were nicknames I didn't know. I was like "jaehoon, the eagle?" We all share your excitement!

Can I try my hand at writing some hype?
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-12 04:45:34
November 12 2011 04:44 GMT
#15
Yay for the BW! I hope i can watch it live
May us see a new light in BW History
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
djbhINDI
Profile Joined June 2011
United States372 Posts
November 12 2011 04:50 GMT
#16
YES PROLEAGUE AGAIN I LUV YOOOO
You can't emphasize enough how much you need to be a paradigm shifter. - Savior
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
November 12 2011 04:56 GMT
#17
On November 12 2011 13:44 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2011 13:38 BisuDagger wrote:
On November 12 2011 13:34 Hyde wrote:
I knew you were going to make this when you asked who was going to sponsor this haha
Dammit I wanted to make it, but without the maps I decided to wait.

Also what's up with the sharks and eagle?

Thought I'd bring an animal theme to this season. I got the new maps in the thread too xD! Sorry, I just got to excited for PL I needed a thread to be made. <3 Hyde, I know you have the best LR skillz.

Ahh I see, I thought they were nicknames I didn't know. I was like "jaehoon, the eagle?" We all share your excitement!

Can I try my hand at writing some hype?

Well, yes the Jaehoon/Eagle comparison does have meaning. Since he is the captain, and being american I view the Eagle as the leader among the Birds. And we all know that birds are stronger when they flock together following the direction of a strong leader (Jaehoon).
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
November 12 2011 05:10 GMT
#18
AT LAST!!!
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
November 12 2011 05:14 GMT
#19
Go Team 8. Beat SKT please.
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
Bisu-Fan
Profile Joined January 2010
Russian Federation3339 Posts
November 12 2011 05:21 GMT
#20
YAHHHHHH!!!!! SKT1 will be CHAMPS THIS YEAR!!!
Go Doh-Taek-Myeong!!!!
The Revolutionist Shall Rise Again! No. 1 Kim Taek Yong Fan 어헣↗ GO JAEDONG!!!!!!! GO ACE!!! 태연 <3 윤아 <3 승연 <3
1 2 3 4 5 218 219 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 157
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1507
910 825
ggaemo 644
Hyuk 365
actioN 305
Yoon 191
Mong 159
Shuttle 105
Dewaltoss 76
soO 45
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 24
ZergMaN 20
yabsab 20
Noble 15
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor883
Other Games
summit1g8927
ceh9308
C9.Mang0300
Happy242
PiGStarcraft201
Mew2King116
ArmadaUGS34
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream136
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2366
League of Legends
• Rush1288
• Stunt459
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 12m
OSC
15h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.