• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:35
CEST 17:35
KST 00:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8893 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 88 89 90 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 20 2012 11:15 GMT
#41
Much as I'd love to play this now, you should move froggy to the final position as LIV finished.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-20 17:59:27
May 20 2012 17:25 GMT
#42
Would you like to be put on the replacement list Marv?
Also, game will be starting soon.
Edit: Roles are going out now, please do not post until the Day Post is up.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 20 2012 18:07 GMT
#43
Day 1
[image loading]
Two powerful mages had made it to the battlefield. Artanis, dressed in Red, would use the power and agility of Goblins to destroy his opponent in quick and clean blows. The other, a fellow known as GreYMisT planned to use a very varied deck of green and blue creatures to beat his foe in sheer numbers and endurance. Only one of the two could come out on top. Turn 1 starts now.


You have until Tuesday, May 22 at 21:59 GMT (+00:00) to bring out your votes. Please use the ##Vote: Artanis[Xp] format when voting.
If you haven't received your role yet, please send me a PM.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
May 20 2012 18:19 GMT
#44
Mattchew is scum. 3 games with him and 3 times we're on opposing factions. That cannot be coincidence. Given that I'm town that makes Mattchew scum this game.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
May 20 2012 18:43 GMT
#45
Following through on that thought, if he's scum, he should be lynched.

##vote Mattchew
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
May 20 2012 19:23 GMT
#46
You are so going down Artanis!
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 20 2012 19:45 GMT
#47
Yaaaaaay!
Should we get rid of a veteran? should we? I THINK SO :D
##Vote: VisceraEyes
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 20 2012 19:47 GMT
#48
Also goblins in MTG are generally dumb; does this mean that artanis picked the worst players? D:
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
May 20 2012 19:50 GMT
#49
On May 21 2012 04:45 Nova_Terra wrote:
Yaaaaaay!
Should we get rid of a veteran? should we? I THINK SO :D
##Vote: VisceraEyes


Cue VE roleclaim in 3... 2... 1...
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 20 2012 19:50 GMT
#50
On May 21 2012 04:50 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2012 04:45 Nova_Terra wrote:
Yaaaaaay!
Should we get rid of a veteran? should we? I THINK SO :D
##Vote: VisceraEyes


Cue VE roleclaim in 3... 2... 1...

Do eeeet! gogo!
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
May 20 2012 19:51 GMT
#51
On May 21 2012 04:23 GreYMisT wrote:
You are so going down Artanis!


I believe this is a premature call of victory brought about by my early intuition hitting the first goblin.
In other news, I tap a forest and cast lanowar elf.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-20 19:52:54
May 20 2012 19:52 GMT
#52
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Cell Agent Melichor the Endesleid, the Shadowsinger, (VisceraEyes), Was Consumed by Shadow and Flame!

Role PM: + Show Spoiler +
Welcome to Aperture Mafia! You are Melichor the Endesleid, a Shadowsinger. Every night you may visit a player and wrap reality around them, inverting effects that target the player. What this means is that medic protects will kill them, detective checks will return the opposite alignment, kp will protect, etc. You are also a member of the Sleeper Cell . You do not know the other 3 members, however you do know a Cell leader is in this game, and you may receive messages from him during the day or night phase. Your win condition is for the Cell to outnumber the remaining players in the game.



Sry VE



(This post was nessesary, and has nothing to do with the game at all.)
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 20 2012 20:03 GMT
#53
Cool.

A few notes I want to share with everyone:

1. Please don't lurk.
2. With that said, please don't spam either; if we have like 50 pages by the end of d1 it'll probably be looking really good for mafia.
3. If you are a blue role: don't breadcrumbyour role; you may choose to breadcrumb your actions, as that is more useful (and much harder to fake for scum). Don't play diffferently simply because you have a power role; scum will notice.
4. DTs: choose players who are unlikely to be framed or shot n1. Choose players who you think will live for a while.
5. Medics/JK: don't bluehunt, just protect the most sensible townies.
6. Vigis: don't be MrZentor (case in point: Game of Thrones)
7. Veterans: please don't do stupid shit to try to ensure you get shot. Chances are far stronger you'll be lynched for being a moron than take a bullet from scum.

Anyway, all general advice and all stuff most of you should know, but read it over anyway.

On May 21 2012 04:45 Nova_Terra wrote:
Yaaaaaay!
Should we get rid of a veteran? should we? I THINK SO :D
##Vote: VisceraEyes


I don't support policy lynching but I do agree we should keep an eye on VE because his play can be quite erratic. If he's the focus of attention as either alignment it becomes very difficult to discern what he is. So for now I think we should look elsewhere so we don't have that problem, and let VE decide for himself what he wants to do.
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 20 2012 20:12 GMT
#54
VisceraEyes... I challenge you!
I am gonna get this show on the road! crazy play will not go uninhibited!
*Taps forest, casts veteran explorer*
your move VE
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 20 2012 20:12 GMT
#55
That was a pretty quick start after we were full.

Anyways I have decided to play this game in a different manner then before. And if I can make it work I will continue in the games to follow.

Previous games
The Tunkeg of old was all about reaction based reads, which meant that I would provoke certain players to get a reaction. I would have a hypothesis about how they would respond as town and how they would respond as scum, and work off off that. The way I would do this was:
A: Suggest some kind of plan (or taking sides, and arguing for or against if someone else proposed a plan).
B: Picking fights.

Why change it up?
Even though I think it was a great way of finding scum for me. It wasn’t necessarily good for town. Many times it took up to much space, and some might even label it as disruptive. It have also led me close to being lynched many times, and often put me on the defensive straight from the get go. Constantly defending yourself makes it hard to put effort into proper scumhunting.

So what am I changing it to?
My goal in these games is to figure people out. Sure I definitely want to win, I hate losing, but more than winning I want to be right. To be right I will need to focus on my analysis, instead of fighting. What this means is:

1. I will not be posting as much as before. I will try to post better and longer posts though. And less one liners and useless crap. I will try to format my posts better.
2. I will control my temper. I will not be getting into any fights, I won’t be starting any and I will try not to get pulled into one. This also means I won’t be spending a lot of time defending my actions. If my posts are scummy you lynch me, if my posts aren’t you don’t .
3. I will try to post better analysis, and avoid insulting the ones I analyze. Again, I will try to post quality posts, and not many posts, meaning I won’t spend my time defending my analysis, I can clarify, but I won’t argue with nitpickers.


Mafia Bio:
Played my first game of Mafia in Student Mafia back in desember 2011 (the only game I won). Have played 4 games since. I have never been lynched in any games, and won the only game where I survived until the end. I see myself as good at finding scum, and have in my past 4 games never had my final vote on town after day 1. My biggest weakness is my analysis posts, my language and grammar in general and my temper.

Links to previous games:
Student Mafia– Town (vanilla) – Win.
Newbie Mafia II– Town (Vanilla) – Loss.
BC's Arkham City– Town (Veteran)- Loss.
TL Mafia LI– Town (Vanilla) – Draw.
I'm a cop you idiot Mafia– Town (Cop)- Loss.
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 20 2012 20:13 GMT
#56
And by VE i dont mean veteran explorer
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 20 2012 20:19 GMT
#57
On May 21 2012 05:03 wherebugsgo wrote:
Cool.

A few notes I want to share with everyone:

1. Please don't lurk.
2. With that said, please don't spam either; if we have like 50 pages by the end of d1 it'll probably be looking really good for mafia.
3. If you are a blue role: don't breadcrumbyour role; you may choose to breadcrumb your actions, as that is more useful (and much harder to fake for scum). Don't play diffferently simply because you have a power role; scum will notice.
4. DTs: choose players who are unlikely to be framed or shot n1. Choose players who you think will live for a while.
5. Medics/JK: don't bluehunt, just protect the most sensible townies.
6. Vigis: don't be MrZentor (case in point: Game of Thrones)
7. Veterans: please don't do stupid shit to try to ensure you get shot. Chances are far stronger you'll be lynched for being a moron than take a bullet from scum.

Anyway, all general advice and all stuff most of you should know, but read it over anyway.

Show nested quote +
On May 21 2012 04:45 Nova_Terra wrote:
Yaaaaaay!
Should we get rid of a veteran? should we? I THINK SO :D
##Vote: VisceraEyes


I don't support policy lynching but I do agree we should keep an eye on VE because his play can be quite erratic. If he's the focus of attention as either alignment it becomes very difficult to discern what he is. So for now I think we should look elsewhere so we don't have that problem, and let VE decide for himself what he wants to do.

you forgot
8.Everybody: Take notice of general advice like this and dont blindly follow it, cause it looks like a sick contribution and all but in reality hes just as likely to be a goblin spy telling you how to play
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 20 2012 20:27 GMT
#58
Whether or not advice is good has nothing to do with the alignment of a player, just the same as making a plan, regardless of how good it is, is generally not indicative of alignment.

If the advice makes sense, follow it. If not, don't. The question of "is this guy scum" has nothing to do with that.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
May 20 2012 20:30 GMT
#59
Yo Tunkeg. Glad to see you got that first post out of the way. Always a bitch as scum. You wrote a wall of text which says jack diddly squat. Bugs posted some decent advice, Nova and I indicated who we're keeping eyes on. You just posted a load of nonsense about yourself that I for one am not interested in.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
May 20 2012 20:38 GMT
#60
Also, if all I had were town games in my history, discrediting any meta-analysis off the bat seems like a pretty good idea for scum. If you thought your playstyle was working, why change it up?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 88 89 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 160
ProTech132
Rex 57
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39813
Calm 3549
Shuttle 2213
Jaedong 1807
Horang2 733
Mini 674
EffOrt 554
Soma 365
Stork 281
Soulkey 280
[ Show more ]
Rush 275
Larva 249
ZerO 235
BeSt 231
Snow 175
firebathero 133
Mong 113
Zeus 87
hero 73
910 72
Mind 70
Free 44
Hyun 42
Shinee 39
sorry 37
Sharp 36
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 31
Killer 27
PianO 25
JYJ 24
Shine 22
Aegong 20
Bale 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Trap 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5805
Dendi1255
420jenkins194
Counter-Strike
fl0m3213
Fnx 671
x6flipin244
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi1114
hiko721
B2W.Neo638
RotterdaM439
dupreeh400
ceh9387
crisheroes309
Khaldor249
Livibee201
TKL 194
Trikslyr92
QueenE76
ZerO(Twitch)17
Dewaltoss16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2430
• WagamamaTV349
League of Legends
• Nemesis2588
• Jankos1470
Other Games
• Shiphtur740
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
25m
The PondCast
18h 25m
INu's Battles
19h 25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.