• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:46
CEST 07:46
KST 14:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9732 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 90 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 23 2012 22:27 GMT
#541
On May 24 2012 07:24 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 07:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 24 2012 07:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
You bore me.

Acid who would you kill today?


I'm not surprised.

So are you still down with killing one of Zealos/Tunkeg?

##Vote: Zealos

I prefer Zealos myself, for the reasons I've stated. I have a sneaking suspicion however that you prefer Tunkeg, am I right?

y b voting for a Townie


Y B lying Scum?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 23 2012 22:30 GMT
#542
On May 24 2012 07:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 07:24 Zealos wrote:
On May 24 2012 07:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 24 2012 07:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
You bore me.

Acid who would you kill today?


I'm not surprised.

So are you still down with killing one of Zealos/Tunkeg?

##Vote: Zealos

I prefer Zealos myself, for the reasons I've stated. I have a sneaking suspicion however that you prefer Tunkeg, am I right?

y b voting for a Townie


Y B lying Scum?

U B the one spreadin' lies.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
May 23 2012 22:31 GMT
#543
Day 2
[image loading]


GreYMisT searched his hand, and found the card he needed. he played the EchelonTee, the Useless Sliver, in the hopes that he could rally more to its cause. He knew that in high numbers, Useless slivers could be deadly, and route these Goblins.

Artanis shouted "You Fool! My Goblins will destroy your pathetic creatures!"

He smacked down and attacked with a hasted goblin, and GreYMisT chose to sacrifice EchelonTee to save his life.

EchelonTee, the Useless Sliver was Destroyed!

+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading]
Vanilla Townie - You are just an ordinary citizen of the town of Liquidia, you are terrified of the mafia, and must strive to weed them out before the exterminate you and your fellow citizens. Every day you may vote for who you want to see lynched. Your wits and your votes will carry the town to glorious victory or shameful defeat.


It is now Day 2! The day ends in 48 hours, on Friday, May 25 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
May 23 2012 22:32 GMT
#544
Stop posting like 5 year olds and read my case.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
May 23 2012 22:32 GMT
#545
My apologizes for the delayed Post, While I was waiting to post it something came up that I had to run off and adress
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 23 2012 22:36 GMT
#546
On May 24 2012 07:32 HiroPro wrote:
Stop posting like 5 year olds and read my case.

Your case makes no sense whatsoever. But that might just be me.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
May 23 2012 22:43 GMT
#547
Thanks for the input, Tunkeg's scumbuddy.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 23 2012 22:43 GMT
#548
On May 24 2012 07:43 HiroPro wrote:
Thanks for the input, Tunkeg's scumbuddy.

I don't understand the reasoning at all. His number one read died, why does that make him scum exactly?
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 23 2012 22:44 GMT
#549
If anything it would make it harder for him, as he'll have to find a different target?
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 23 2012 22:44 GMT
#550
On May 24 2012 07:19 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2012 00:14 Tunkeg wrote:
EchelonTee - Scum

So I have changed my mind. I had ET leaning town early on in the game, I was wrong. He is scum, and this is why:

1. He have been trying to appear active while not really being active. His post have mostly consisted of oneliners, soft accusations and defending others. I think his defence om me was for this purpose only. To appear active, get easy townpoints and be able to put down an early vote. Isolated I viewed his arguement with Acrofalis as townie, as he was sticking his head out. In hindsight I see this as mentioned above - a way to appear active.

2. He don't really want to give us his reads. I have asked him for reads two times, he ignores it. Why dodge questions like that if you are town? Sure, he might think they are trivial and not worth spending his time on. But I see refusing to answer questions as scummy.

3. He listed that he would be ok with lynching jeb, acid and Katina without any reason. Between them there are two newbies, who are an easy misslynch because they are inexperienced and Katina, who is famous for being very lurky (at least she have been in all games I have played with her), and is also a player that is easy to get a misslynch on.

4. He voted for jeb just before the deadline (on the deadline actually) without any reason. And in a very suspicious way: "When is the deadline", like he did it on purpose, so that he wouldn't have to post any reasoning to why he voted jeb, and not get hold accountable for it.

ET is my number one scumread. Feel free to discuss it or not, especially if you disagree. If you agreeyou are probably better off waiting until after the night is over. Because if ET is scum scumteam will probably lynch someone who agrees to make it less likely he get lynched on day 2.



Oh look, your "number one scumread" died. How convenient. Guess that gives you more time to post useless questions and lists, huh.

##Vote Tunkeg


This makes no sense whatsoever.
'better still, a satisfied man'
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 23 2012 22:45 GMT
#551
On May 24 2012 07:44 froggynoddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 07:19 HiroPro wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2012 00:14 Tunkeg wrote:
EchelonTee - Scum

So I have changed my mind. I had ET leaning town early on in the game, I was wrong. He is scum, and this is why:

1. He have been trying to appear active while not really being active. His post have mostly consisted of oneliners, soft accusations and defending others. I think his defence om me was for this purpose only. To appear active, get easy townpoints and be able to put down an early vote. Isolated I viewed his arguement with Acrofalis as townie, as he was sticking his head out. In hindsight I see this as mentioned above - a way to appear active.

2. He don't really want to give us his reads. I have asked him for reads two times, he ignores it. Why dodge questions like that if you are town? Sure, he might think they are trivial and not worth spending his time on. But I see refusing to answer questions as scummy.

3. He listed that he would be ok with lynching jeb, acid and Katina without any reason. Between them there are two newbies, who are an easy misslynch because they are inexperienced and Katina, who is famous for being very lurky (at least she have been in all games I have played with her), and is also a player that is easy to get a misslynch on.

4. He voted for jeb just before the deadline (on the deadline actually) without any reason. And in a very suspicious way: "When is the deadline", like he did it on purpose, so that he wouldn't have to post any reasoning to why he voted jeb, and not get hold accountable for it.

ET is my number one scumread. Feel free to discuss it or not, especially if you disagree. If you agreeyou are probably better off waiting until after the night is over. Because if ET is scum scumteam will probably lynch someone who agrees to make it less likely he get lynched on day 2.



Oh look, your "number one scumread" died. How convenient. Guess that gives you more time to post useless questions and lists, huh.

##Vote Tunkeg


This makes no sense whatsoever.

He also Tunkeg's scumbuddy hiro?
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
May 23 2012 22:50 GMT
#552
This entire game Tunkeg has been posting useless stuff. When his scumread dies he can just claim that he needs think about his reads and reevaluate them. All he's going to do is jump on a wagon with some minimal reasoning.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 23 2012 22:51 GMT
#553
In fact, hiro, you've written nothing of substance all game bar a case against Mouldy. Your points against Tunkeg have seemed weak, and your latest post is downright dreadful. Seems like you're tunnelling tunkeg to avoid giving any other reads.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 23 2012 22:51 GMT
#554
On May 24 2012 07:50 HiroPro wrote:
This entire game Tunkeg has been posting useless stuff. When his scumread dies he can just claim that he needs think about his reads and reevaluate them. All he's going to do is jump on a wagon with some minimal reasoning.

Surely it would be easier to leave his number one scumread alive and just keep repeating what he's already said no?
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 23 2012 22:52 GMT
#555
WHY ME T_T

GG
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Navillus
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1188 Posts
May 23 2012 22:55 GMT
#556
On May 24 2012 02:24 Mattchew wrote:
The wizard's spellbook was full of burning questions.
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 21:10 zelblade wrote:
will probably present my thoughts tomorrow.
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 06:10 Navillus wrote:
NT I have a semi-strong town read on
Why


Mostly because of how aggressive and forward he was with his reads and who he wanted to lynch at the beginning of the game. That usually is a town trait and looking to his posting later on he continues with his aggressive play and reads without seeming too random or inconsistent which scum usually fall into when they play like this. In addition I just haven't seen much in his posts that seems too scum* to me, most of the cases on him seem to be for bad cases or poor logic and one of the things that I am most sure of in mafia is that using poor logic is absolutely not a scum-tell unless you can show that they should be playing differently, (basically unless WBG or VE start making terrible cases it's not a scum-tell) and given how vocal he is and how much pressure is on him I would expect to see much more things that actually make me think scum-agenda from him if he were scum.

*There is one rather important caveat here, while rereading him I noticed that aside from his focus on his own meta that I've already commented on he also just gets very defensive overall which makes me less sure of him being townie than I would have been, this is a reservation but not enough to throw away my overall read. Also VE I did not see the change in play that you were pointing to with him, he seems to be playing "the jester" just as much now as he had been before.

So Mattchew I answered your question, now I have one for you, you posted your reads on everyone (which btw was very helpful and thank you for that) but I'm particularly curious about your reads on WBG and VE, you say you think they're both town because you don't think they would "play this way as scum" but you also would change that opinion if they live too long. First I'd like you just to explain a little more specifically what way they're playing that makes you think they're town, you seem to think that they're both very good (per you saying that you might change your read just because scum let them live) so how can you be so sure on them. Also as a comment I think it's a bad idea to let your reads be effected so much by what the scum do with them, it seems like it would be a cop-out to actual behavioral analysis, sounds like "I'll just assume they're town, if they get shot obviously we'll see what they are, if not they must be scum for not getting shot".

Also please post on each of them separately even if it takes separate posts and more time, it's problematic when people and reads on people start getting grouped together, it lets scum just pair up with and act a bit like a townie without having to worry as long as the person people associate with them is obv-town.




Wrote this up a little bit ago and just saw the day-post, I'm gonna look through ET's posts from yesterday, if scum didn't shoot a vet which apparently is the standard here they probably had a specific reason to want to get him out of the way, even if not confirmed townie's thoughts should be useful. On the stuff going on now I like both tunkeg and zealos for scum. And that feels wrong to me, it's unlikely we pick out two scum this early in day two without any connections from others, I had a scummy read on tunkeg from very early but since then nothing's lit up from him, zealos on the other hand has been getting steadily worse, I'm gonna look through both but right now I would prefer zealos.

Also Hiro what the hell does that even mean?
"TL gives excellent advice 99% of the time. The problem is no one listens to it." -Plexa
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 23 2012 22:55 GMT
#557
Hiro, your case is pretty bad, I'll summarize it here:

- Pre-game, claimed he wanted to change up his style
- Attempting to appear useful and active while not contributing himself
- His scumread died overnight.

First of all, Tunkeg's assertion that his style would be different this game is not indicative of his alignment as he said it (as far as I know) before the roles went out. Are you saying he said this BEFORE he knew he was scum IN CASE he rolled scum so he could subvert his scum meta? That's a stretch, I don't care how you look at it.

Second, I'm not sure why you attempt to discredit his case against ET, but it seemed well enough thought out, and the points he raised were pretty valid - I had to go back and reread ET to find out if I missed something after reading his case. Yet all you have to say about the case is the following:

In his case, HiroPro wrote:
As for his "case" against ET, lol. Apparently, in Tunkeg world, being an active poster who pressures people is a scum trait. Tunkeg is a faker.


All he does is hard-defend ET here - not refute Tunkeg's points or even address the case at all...only buddy up to the one Tunkeg was attacking. That's it. So why was it bad exactly? Do you disagree with his points? Why?

And in the future, don't tell people to stop posting like 5th graders if you're just going to post like a 5th grader ("Guys stop talking unless you're gonna talk about me!").
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
May 23 2012 22:56 GMT
#558
On May 24 2012 07:51 Zealos wrote:
In fact, hiro, you've written nothing of substance all game bar a case against Mouldy. Your points against Tunkeg have seemed weak, and your latest post is downright dreadful. Seems like you're tunnelling tunkeg to avoid giving any other reads.


Oh I see. Apparently posting cases and reads on the people I think are scum is a scummy thing. Maybe I should go after people I think are town, the way you do?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 23 2012 23:05 GMT
#559
Since when did you get so aggressive, Hiro? This isn't how I remember you playing.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 23 2012 23:07 GMT
#560
On May 24 2012 07:12 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 07:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay, I'm going to go with Zealos because he had concluded that he thought Jeb was likely town, yet thought he was a good lynch

I'd have thought that anyone with half a brain would have realized that on a polarity lynch, you vote for whoever is most likely mafia, instead of those who you think are more likely mafia than not. Otherwise someone who is less likely scum imo would be lynched.

Not to mention he was a useless town anyway.


Convenient, then, that you decided not to spend the time looking for scum and instead deferred doing so until after the lynch.

##Vote: Zealos
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 297
Mind 63
Bale 32
sorry 15
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
League of Legends
JimRising 765
Other Games
summit1g7837
Coldzera 730
WinterStarcraft596
C9.Mang0303
Sick120
febbydoto14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick761
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Rush1285
Other Games
• Shiphtur593
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.