• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:38
CEST 20:38
KST 03:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9666 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2669

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
February 04 2016 16:28 GMT
#53361
On February 04 2016 22:54 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2016 21:28 Diabolique wrote:
On February 04 2016 20:43 Acrofales wrote:
On February 04 2016 19:57 OtherWorld wrote:
I mean tbh the mods are very lenient with double posting so it's not that much of an issue. The only case when double posting is annoying is when (1) the thread is moving slowly BUT not too slow and (2) your two posts are less than ~20 hours apart.
Case study 1 : In a "Other Games" thread (like, I dunno, The Witcher 3 thread), you were the last to post, one month ago. Now, you've seen an article about the new expansion, and want to post it in the The Witcher 3 thread. Here, you clearly won't edit your old post, because it wouldn't bump the thread and people subscribed to it wouldn't see that you added something : it would be useless to edit it. Thus you'll double post.
Case study 2 : In a "General" thread (like, I dunno, the US Politics thread), you were the last to post, answering a quote from the last page, 30 minutes ago. Now, as you're clearly an expert on politics, you want to answer another post made before yours. Here, your last post is only 30 minutes old, and if no one posted in the last 30 minutes the thread is reasonably slow. Thus here it is better to edit your last post to add in the post you wanted to make, as few people subscribed to the thread will have seen your last post in 30 minutes. What you can do too is write your new post, copy it, F5 the thread, and if there's a new post by someone else, post it as a new post.

However triple and more posting should be instawarning the first time and instaban the second time. I don't get why it's not the case.

Your second example is a great example of how silly the rule is. This is still somewhat okay on a desktop, where selecting and copy pasting is quick and easy. But for ppl posting mainly from mobile phones, it is hard enough to type; let alone copy paste quotes into the correct place for editing a post.

If it's the same topic, following this rule makes some sense, but if you're replying to, for instance, someone talking about Trump's polling in South Carolina, and the water situation in Flint, then having that be in the same, edited, post makes the thread (far) less legible than the occasional double posting.

Luckily, in practice, both posters and mods are fairly sensible when it comes to double posting.

Edit: @diabolic if you really want to doublepost, though, go join a mafia game. And posting this edit as a new post is the kind of double posting that is discouraged. Same topic and low additional information


OK, I do not want to become rude again ... but what is this nonsense?

You are reasonably explaining, why the second example does not make any sense, why it does not make sense to put answers into one post when they are related to completely different ideas.

And then, you ask me, if I really want to doublepost, I should join some Mafia game? What is this bullshit? Why should I want to doublepost???? Why should I join some game, I do not want to join?


You seem to be missing some social clues here, probably due to a problem with english as a non-native language. What you replied to is a half-joke (Not really funny, but also obviously not serious)

If you start a huge discussion on whether or not you should be allowed to double post, and other people think you are making a giant heap out of nothing, they will reply something along the lines of "If you really want to double-post, you should do xyz", with the point being that there is not reason to be that interested in double-posts, as they really don't serve any purpose, and you can achieve the exact same conversation without one with only a miniscule additional effort. The social etiquette of tTL is "don't double post", so unless there is a major reason to contest this, the reasonable solution is to simply comply with a rule that you may not agree with, but which really doesn't effect anything in any way whatsoever.

You seem incredibly adamant on defending your "right" to double-post, and really noone except for you cares for that. That leads to people making comments like the above one, with an undertone of "Dude, why are you making such a big deal out of this? Just don't doublepost, what is the point you want to make?"


And if you have some deep desire to "fight the power", there are lots of better fights to take rather than the fight for the right to double post on TL.

Ahaa, OK, I see, I did not see it as a joke, I thought that was meant serious that I should play Mafia (additionally a game created by a studio from my country).

"If you start a huge discussion on whether or not you should be allowed to double post" - OMG! I did not start any huge discussion so that I can double post. I made only one post, one and half months after I have been banned as I saw at that time a discussion of "why is Diabolique double posting" and I explained it here, that I had no idea that this is not allowed and even when I know it now, I do not see the reason behind it.

Usually, I am using the common sense when I write something and this banning for double post rule is often against that commons sense.

So I did not start any huge discussion so that I could double post. I do not want to double post. I actually do not want to care. I want just to react to some other people in some discussions and am surprised, this might be against the rules.

I do not want to double post OMG, the only thing I did was to explain, why I did it (= I had no idea that is against some rules) PLUS, I was interested what is behind this rule. As whenever I see some rule against the common sense, then I know it is a wrong rule. So I wanted to know, what is behind it so that I could somehow internally understand and accept it.

The fact, it became a huge discussion does not mean that I want to have my right to double post, It means, more people see this rule as some bullshit that exists here from some historical reasons and should not be here.

I can imagine a rule would make sense, saying that double posting will be banned IF YOU ARE NOT REACTING TO SOME OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 04 2016 16:32 GMT
#53362
On February 05 2016 01:28 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2016 22:54 Simberto wrote:
On February 04 2016 21:28 Diabolique wrote:
On February 04 2016 20:43 Acrofales wrote:
On February 04 2016 19:57 OtherWorld wrote:
I mean tbh the mods are very lenient with double posting so it's not that much of an issue. The only case when double posting is annoying is when (1) the thread is moving slowly BUT not too slow and (2) your two posts are less than ~20 hours apart.
Case study 1 : In a "Other Games" thread (like, I dunno, The Witcher 3 thread), you were the last to post, one month ago. Now, you've seen an article about the new expansion, and want to post it in the The Witcher 3 thread. Here, you clearly won't edit your old post, because it wouldn't bump the thread and people subscribed to it wouldn't see that you added something : it would be useless to edit it. Thus you'll double post.
Case study 2 : In a "General" thread (like, I dunno, the US Politics thread), you were the last to post, answering a quote from the last page, 30 minutes ago. Now, as you're clearly an expert on politics, you want to answer another post made before yours. Here, your last post is only 30 minutes old, and if no one posted in the last 30 minutes the thread is reasonably slow. Thus here it is better to edit your last post to add in the post you wanted to make, as few people subscribed to the thread will have seen your last post in 30 minutes. What you can do too is write your new post, copy it, F5 the thread, and if there's a new post by someone else, post it as a new post.

However triple and more posting should be instawarning the first time and instaban the second time. I don't get why it's not the case.

Your second example is a great example of how silly the rule is. This is still somewhat okay on a desktop, where selecting and copy pasting is quick and easy. But for ppl posting mainly from mobile phones, it is hard enough to type; let alone copy paste quotes into the correct place for editing a post.

If it's the same topic, following this rule makes some sense, but if you're replying to, for instance, someone talking about Trump's polling in South Carolina, and the water situation in Flint, then having that be in the same, edited, post makes the thread (far) less legible than the occasional double posting.

Luckily, in practice, both posters and mods are fairly sensible when it comes to double posting.

Edit: @diabolic if you really want to doublepost, though, go join a mafia game. And posting this edit as a new post is the kind of double posting that is discouraged. Same topic and low additional information


OK, I do not want to become rude again ... but what is this nonsense?

You are reasonably explaining, why the second example does not make any sense, why it does not make sense to put answers into one post when they are related to completely different ideas.

And then, you ask me, if I really want to doublepost, I should join some Mafia game? What is this bullshit? Why should I want to doublepost???? Why should I join some game, I do not want to join?


You seem to be missing some social clues here, probably due to a problem with english as a non-native language. What you replied to is a half-joke (Not really funny, but also obviously not serious)

If you start a huge discussion on whether or not you should be allowed to double post, and other people think you are making a giant heap out of nothing, they will reply something along the lines of "If you really want to double-post, you should do xyz", with the point being that there is not reason to be that interested in double-posts, as they really don't serve any purpose, and you can achieve the exact same conversation without one with only a miniscule additional effort. The social etiquette of tTL is "don't double post", so unless there is a major reason to contest this, the reasonable solution is to simply comply with a rule that you may not agree with, but which really doesn't effect anything in any way whatsoever.

You seem incredibly adamant on defending your "right" to double-post, and really noone except for you cares for that. That leads to people making comments like the above one, with an undertone of "Dude, why are you making such a big deal out of this? Just don't doublepost, what is the point you want to make?"


And if you have some deep desire to "fight the power", there are lots of better fights to take rather than the fight for the right to double post on TL.

Ahaa, OK, I see, I did not see it as a joke, I thought that was meant serious that I should play Mafia (additionally a game created by a studio from my country).

"If you start a huge discussion on whether or not you should be allowed to double post" - OMG! I did not start any huge discussion so that I can double post. I made only one post, one and half months after I have been banned as I saw at that time a discussion of "why is Diabolique double posting" and I explained it here, that I had no idea that this is not allowed and even when I know it now, I do not see the reason behind it.

Usually, I am using the common sense when I write something and this banning for double post rule is often against that commons sense.

So I did not start any huge discussion so that I could double post. I do not want to double post. I actually do not want to care. I want just to react to some other people in some discussions and am surprised, this might be against the rules.

I do not want to double post OMG, the only thing I did was to explain, why I did it (= I had no idea that is against some rules) PLUS, I was interested what is behind this rule. As whenever I see some rule against the common sense, then I know it is a wrong rule. So I wanted to know, what is behind it so that I could somehow internally understand and accept it.

The fact, it became a huge discussion does not mean that I want to have my right to double post, It means, more people see this rule as some bullshit that exists here from some historical reasons and should not be here.

I can imagine a rule would make sense, saying that double posting will be banned IF YOU ARE NOT REACTING TO SOME OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS.
you mean the video game right? Mafia the "card game" has been aeound much longer than that i think
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-04 17:20:50
February 04 2016 17:16 GMT
#53363
I meant mafia the social game that you can play in the TL Mafia subforum. It has nothing to do with the videogame, and the cards have been replaced by random.org

Anyway, it was obviously not a very serious suggestion...

It is, incidentally, also a great post count (TL E-Peen) booster, as is LR'ing. The two activities on TL that allow you to doublepost with high impunity. Coincidence? I think not.

PS. This post was written from my phone because work firewall blocks TL, a perfectly acceptable reason for phone access to TL that hadn't been mentioned yet
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-04 17:19:32
February 04 2016 17:16 GMT
#53364
On February 05 2016 01:32 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2016 01:28 Diabolique wrote:
On February 04 2016 22:54 Simberto wrote:
On February 04 2016 21:28 Diabolique wrote:
On February 04 2016 20:43 Acrofales wrote:
On February 04 2016 19:57 OtherWorld wrote:
I mean tbh the mods are very lenient with double posting so it's not that much of an issue. The only case when double posting is annoying is when (1) the thread is moving slowly BUT not too slow and (2) your two posts are less than ~20 hours apart.
Case study 1 : In a "Other Games" thread (like, I dunno, The Witcher 3 thread), you were the last to post, one month ago. Now, you've seen an article about the new expansion, and want to post it in the The Witcher 3 thread. Here, you clearly won't edit your old post, because it wouldn't bump the thread and people subscribed to it wouldn't see that you added something : it would be useless to edit it. Thus you'll double post.
Case study 2 : In a "General" thread (like, I dunno, the US Politics thread), you were the last to post, answering a quote from the last page, 30 minutes ago. Now, as you're clearly an expert on politics, you want to answer another post made before yours. Here, your last post is only 30 minutes old, and if no one posted in the last 30 minutes the thread is reasonably slow. Thus here it is better to edit your last post to add in the post you wanted to make, as few people subscribed to the thread will have seen your last post in 30 minutes. What you can do too is write your new post, copy it, F5 the thread, and if there's a new post by someone else, post it as a new post.

However triple and more posting should be instawarning the first time and instaban the second time. I don't get why it's not the case.

Your second example is a great example of how silly the rule is. This is still somewhat okay on a desktop, where selecting and copy pasting is quick and easy. But for ppl posting mainly from mobile phones, it is hard enough to type; let alone copy paste quotes into the correct place for editing a post.

If it's the same topic, following this rule makes some sense, but if you're replying to, for instance, someone talking about Trump's polling in South Carolina, and the water situation in Flint, then having that be in the same, edited, post makes the thread (far) less legible than the occasional double posting.

Luckily, in practice, both posters and mods are fairly sensible when it comes to double posting.

Edit: @diabolic if you really want to doublepost, though, go join a mafia game. And posting this edit as a new post is the kind of double posting that is discouraged. Same topic and low additional information


OK, I do not want to become rude again ... but what is this nonsense?

You are reasonably explaining, why the second example does not make any sense, why it does not make sense to put answers into one post when they are related to completely different ideas.

And then, you ask me, if I really want to doublepost, I should join some Mafia game? What is this bullshit? Why should I want to doublepost???? Why should I join some game, I do not want to join?


You seem to be missing some social clues here, probably due to a problem with english as a non-native language. What you replied to is a half-joke (Not really funny, but also obviously not serious)

If you start a huge discussion on whether or not you should be allowed to double post, and other people think you are making a giant heap out of nothing, they will reply something along the lines of "If you really want to double-post, you should do xyz", with the point being that there is not reason to be that interested in double-posts, as they really don't serve any purpose, and you can achieve the exact same conversation without one with only a miniscule additional effort. The social etiquette of tTL is "don't double post", so unless there is a major reason to contest this, the reasonable solution is to simply comply with a rule that you may not agree with, but which really doesn't effect anything in any way whatsoever.

You seem incredibly adamant on defending your "right" to double-post, and really noone except for you cares for that. That leads to people making comments like the above one, with an undertone of "Dude, why are you making such a big deal out of this? Just don't doublepost, what is the point you want to make?"


And if you have some deep desire to "fight the power", there are lots of better fights to take rather than the fight for the right to double post on TL.

Ahaa, OK, I see, I did not see it as a joke, I thought that was meant serious that I should play Mafia (additionally a game created by a studio from my country).

"If you start a huge discussion on whether or not you should be allowed to double post" - OMG! I did not start any huge discussion so that I can double post. I made only one post, one and half months after I have been banned as I saw at that time a discussion of "why is Diabolique double posting" and I explained it here, that I had no idea that this is not allowed and even when I know it now, I do not see the reason behind it.

Usually, I am using the common sense when I write something and this banning for double post rule is often against that commons sense.

So I did not start any huge discussion so that I could double post. I do not want to double post. I actually do not want to care. I want just to react to some other people in some discussions and am surprised, this might be against the rules.

I do not want to double post OMG, the only thing I did was to explain, why I did it (= I had no idea that is against some rules) PLUS, I was interested what is behind this rule. As whenever I see some rule against the common sense, then I know it is a wrong rule. So I wanted to know, what is behind it so that I could somehow internally understand and accept it.

The fact, it became a huge discussion does not mean that I want to have my right to double post, It means, more people see this rule as some bullshit that exists here from some historical reasons and should not be here.

I can imagine a rule would make sense, saying that double posting will be banned IF YOU ARE NOT REACTING TO SOME OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS.
you mean the video game right? Mafia the "card game" has been aeound much longer than that i think

No idea what they meant :-)
But I do not play the Mafia PC game type of games and do not know the card game ...

On February 05 2016 02:16 Acrofales wrote:
I meant mafia the social game that you can play in the TL Mafia subforum. It has nothing to do with the videogame, and the cards have been replaced by random.org

Anyway, it was obviously not a very serious suggestion...


Aaaaah, OK :-) so that is even not the PC game. And I was just thinking, why are you sending me to play that stupid computer game :-) Do I seem like somebody, who is playing this kind of computer games? :-)

And sorry, I do not know the Mafia TL game, I actually do not know TL at all, I am here only for the SC2 forums ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
February 04 2016 17:33 GMT
#53365
Help help!!
I'm being baited..here

+ Show Spoiler +
the guy spelled it "its"


I call ageism!!!
"not enough rights"
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 04 2016 17:45 GMT
#53366
Now you see the violence inherent in the system.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
February 04 2016 18:24 GMT
#53367
Diabolique=a_needle_jog?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
February 04 2016 19:23 GMT
#53368
On February 05 2016 03:24 Skynx wrote:
Diabolique=a_needle_jog?


In my honest opinion, they're different people. (Not arguing, just my opinion!)
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 04 2016 19:45 GMT
#53369
On February 05 2016 03:24 Skynx wrote:
Diabolique=a_needle_jog?


I would honestly find that really surprising. What even is the reason for such random alt rumors? Who could have any interest to spread those, besides actual alts trying to divert attention?
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
February 04 2016 20:11 GMT
#53370
On February 05 2016 04:45 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2016 03:24 Skynx wrote:
Diabolique=a_needle_jog?


I would honestly find that really surprising. What even is the reason for such random alt rumors? Who could have any interest to spread those, besides actual alts trying to divert attention?

You're fucked, Skynx. Detective opisska is on the case.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
February 04 2016 20:35 GMT
#53371
On February 05 2016 05:11 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2016 04:45 opisska wrote:
On February 05 2016 03:24 Skynx wrote:
Diabolique=a_needle_jog?


I would honestly find that really surprising. What even is the reason for such random alt rumors? Who could have any interest to spread those, besides actual alts trying to divert attention?

You're fucked, Skynx. Detective opisska is on the case.


I imagine opisska less as a detective and more as a Perry Mason-like figure, who goes around defending those accused by the D.A's office (i.e mods). Skynx is still fucked though, and will be implicated to somehow establish a_needle_jog's innocence or something.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-04 20:50:10
February 04 2016 20:49 GMT
#53372
On February 05 2016 03:24 Skynx wrote:
Diabolique=a_needle_jog?

what is a needle jog? Again some English humor like Mafia?
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-04 21:01:02
February 04 2016 20:59 GMT
#53373
On February 05 2016 05:49 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2016 03:24 Skynx wrote:
Diabolique=a_needle_jog?

what is a needle jog? Again some English humor like Mafia?


It's an anagram for Lee Jae-Dong. Also not so incidentally the name of a TL poster who prefaces every sentence with an "IMO" variant.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
February 04 2016 21:02 GMT
#53374
On February 05 2016 05:59 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2016 05:49 Diabolique wrote:
On February 05 2016 03:24 Skynx wrote:
Diabolique=a_needle_jog?

what is a needle jog? Again some English humor like Mafia?


It's an anagram for Lee Jae-Dong. Also not so incidentally the name of a TL poster who prefaces every sentence with an "IMO" variant.

Aaah, OK, I see ... I remember, the guys were discussing him here in the moment, when I was banned. Just before they started to discuss me.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 04 2016 21:02 GMT
#53375
On February 05 2016 05:35 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2016 05:11 OtherWorld wrote:
On February 05 2016 04:45 opisska wrote:
On February 05 2016 03:24 Skynx wrote:
Diabolique=a_needle_jog?


I would honestly find that really surprising. What even is the reason for such random alt rumors? Who could have any interest to spread those, besides actual alts trying to divert attention?

You're fucked, Skynx. Detective opisska is on the case.


I imagine opisska less as a detective and more as a Perry Mason-like figure, who goes around defending those accused by the D.A's office (i.e mods). Skynx is still fucked though, and will be implicated to somehow establish a_needle_jog's innocence or something.


I imagine "detective opisska" more like this:

[image loading]

But I understand that that's not an easily gotten reference
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 04 2016 21:05 GMT
#53376
Is his right arm underneath his right leg? And if so, why?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
February 04 2016 21:07 GMT
#53377
On February 05 2016 06:05 Seeker wrote:
Is his right arm underneath his right leg? And if so, why?

That is really a bad question, but I asked myself exactly the same one :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
February 04 2016 21:58 GMT
#53378
On February 05 2016 06:05 Seeker wrote:
Is his right arm underneath his right leg? And if so, why?

Well, you got da swag or you don't.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
February 04 2016 22:09 GMT
#53379
All i get is swedish texts and birds when I type oppiska detective in google.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-04 22:13:54
February 04 2016 22:12 GMT
#53380
On February 05 2016 07:09 Skynx wrote:
All i get is swedish texts and birds when I type oppiska detective in google.


The results are relevant though, because most of the bird pictures are indeed mine

edit: and the only way to get any swedish texts is to misspell my nick, as you did in your post, and in such a case, you deserve your confusion!
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 91
MindelVK 24
Railgan 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2126
Bisu 1047
Dewaltoss 129
Shinee 49
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 580
420jenkins417
Counter-Strike
fl0m4539
pashabiceps864
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3224
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1708
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo310
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE83
RotterdaM59
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV213
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 14
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3165
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur1284
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV360
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 22m
Patches Events
21h 22m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.