• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:59
CEST 13:59
KST 20:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12118 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2647

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 12 2016 18:09 GMT
#52921
I think we should continue solving the anagrams in the ABL
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 12 2016 19:39 GMT
#52922
On January 13 2016 02:06 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2016 01:22 Skynx wrote:
Maaan the rails of this thread

ok I have a joke that is on topic !!!

q: where do the tl mods go for summer break
a:
+ Show Spoiler +
banned camp

HA

Clap.
Clap.
Clap.

Btw, how did you find out? Apparently we're going to Hawaii in June and we'll be having a 3 day conference with guest speakers about how we can become the best damn mods TL has ever seen.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-12 20:18:44
January 12 2016 20:17 GMT
#52923
On January 12 2016 21:39 BLinD-RawR wrote:
for fucks sake seeker look at this mess you started.

What mess? All I see is beauty
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 12 2016 20:34 GMT
#52924
Cricketer is the Bjork of shit posting.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 12 2016 20:44 GMT
#52925
On January 13 2016 02:27 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2016 02:06 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On January 13 2016 01:22 Skynx wrote:
Maaan the rails of this thread

ok I have a joke that is on topic !!!

q: where do the tl mods go for summer break
a:
+ Show Spoiler +
banned camp

HA

Let's just hope there are no flautists among mod staff.

My brother has played flute, does that count?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-12 20:57:24
January 12 2016 20:56 GMT
#52926
On January 13 2016 05:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2016 02:27 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 13 2016 02:06 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On January 13 2016 01:22 Skynx wrote:
Maaan the rails of this thread

ok I have a joke that is on topic !!!

q: where do the tl mods go for summer break
a:
+ Show Spoiler +
banned camp

HA

Let's just hope there are no flautists among mod staff.

My brother has played flute, does that count?

Depends on his experience at banned camp relative to Alyson Hannigan
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-12 21:33:55
January 12 2016 21:27 GMT
#52927
On January 13 2016 05:34 ThomasjServo wrote:
Cricketer is the Bjork of shit posting.

Not "cyborg" enough to be Bjork wait what who's Bjork?
e : oh ok so it's a singer, what's the link with Criketer being the champion of non star-worthy posting?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 12 2016 22:10 GMT
#52928
On January 13 2016 06:27 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2016 05:34 ThomasjServo wrote:
Cricketer is the Bjork of shit posting.

Not "cyborg" enough to be Bjork wait what who's Bjork?
e : oh ok so it's a singer, what's the link with Criketer being the champion of non star-worthy posting?

Bjork famously said something to the effect of everything is music, and if you've ever heard some of her music you can see she takes that idea pretty seriously. My joke was that Cricketer just calls all posts beautiful.
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-13 01:35:34
January 13 2016 01:34 GMT
#52929
On January 12 2016 23:49 Reaper9 wrote:
Mess? This is glorious, bask in the limelight for a while :v

Bask her vile!

Also, unrelated, music is the future.. bjork is just the messenger <3
"not enough rights"
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
January 13 2016 23:48 GMT
#52930
On January 13 2016 05:34 ThomasjServo wrote:
Cricketer is the Bjork of shit posting.

Lol, there is a difference between finding beauty in shot posting or finding it funny when something so simple makes someone so annoyed just one of the side effects of having a little sister
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-15 17:50:23
January 15 2016 17:48 GMT
#52931
On January 16 2016 01:30 GeckoXp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 00:20 Freezard wrote:
[...] but you're saying that you're happy about BW getting more attention but from your posts it's pretty obvious that you're not; you're selfish and you keep posting about a personal problem that isn't even shared with the community, because I'm sorry to tell you but the community wanted Tasteless and Artosis back to cast and that's what they got. I probably sound like an angry man but your posts are very disrespectful to the people who got me into the scene and have done a ton of work and that makes me upset.


Regardless of what I think of BD's attitude about this and that, I can fully understand where he comes from, can respect him for being somewhat bitter, whereas you are the perfect symbol for everything that made most fan pages unreadable, unenjoyable and created an atmosphere of super hyped up artificial bullshit everytime a glimpse from the past is being discussed.

Let's get a few things clear: I respect Artosis, I loved Tasteless back in the day, but they're gone. They're not around anymore. I don't mind them being back every once and again, and I don't think they are to blame. People like you on the other hand are. I don't give a rat's ass about "the community" and "the attention BW now gets". You follow two somewhat known people, that's it. You won't stick around for the leagues, you won't regularly turn in, you won't donate any money, you won't do jack shit to help Brood War, and - most importantly - you won't play the game. All you will do is sit down, participate in a discussion you do not belong in and go after a comment you know was written with emotions boiling over slightly. It was by no means disrespectful or coming from some outsider, but someone who faces a shitty situation, someone who at least tries to do some shit. He wasn't even being insulting.

Again, I'm not anti-tasteless or oldschoolers, I'm against pathetic morons following them into our forums, where they feel entitled to press their crap opinions about how sisisisisiserious esportzzzz should work. If you would really care, like really, I would listen to you. But you don't, you'll be gone soon enough. Hence, keep your head up BD/XKCD, hf to those who'll enjoy the two hours of tasteless. To all hype trainer kids: go fuck yourselves.

User was temp banned for this post.



I'm reminded of a scene from Spaced where a kid wanted to buy a Jar Jar doll.

vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
January 15 2016 20:42 GMT
#52932
On January 16 2016 02:48 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 01:30 GeckoXp wrote:
On January 16 2016 00:20 Freezard wrote:
[...] but you're saying that you're happy about BW getting more attention but from your posts it's pretty obvious that you're not; you're selfish and you keep posting about a personal problem that isn't even shared with the community, because I'm sorry to tell you but the community wanted Tasteless and Artosis back to cast and that's what they got. I probably sound like an angry man but your posts are very disrespectful to the people who got me into the scene and have done a ton of work and that makes me upset.


Regardless of what I think of BD's attitude about this and that, I can fully understand where he comes from, can respect him for being somewhat bitter, whereas you are the perfect symbol for everything that made most fan pages unreadable, unenjoyable and created an atmosphere of super hyped up artificial bullshit everytime a glimpse from the past is being discussed.

Let's get a few things clear: I respect Artosis, I loved Tasteless back in the day, but they're gone. They're not around anymore. I don't mind them being back every once and again, and I don't think they are to blame. People like you on the other hand are. I don't give a rat's ass about "the community" and "the attention BW now gets". You follow two somewhat known people, that's it. You won't stick around for the leagues, you won't regularly turn in, you won't donate any money, you won't do jack shit to help Brood War, and - most importantly - you won't play the game. All you will do is sit down, participate in a discussion you do not belong in and go after a comment you know was written with emotions boiling over slightly. It was by no means disrespectful or coming from some outsider, but someone who faces a shitty situation, someone who at least tries to do some shit. He wasn't even being insulting.

Again, I'm not anti-tasteless or oldschoolers, I'm against pathetic morons following them into our forums, where they feel entitled to press their crap opinions about how sisisisisiserious esportzzzz should work. If you would really care, like really, I would listen to you. But you don't, you'll be gone soon enough. Hence, keep your head up BD/XKCD, hf to those who'll enjoy the two hours of tasteless. To all hype trainer kids: go fuck yourselves.

User was temp banned for this post.



I'm reminded of a scene from Spaced where a kid wanted to buy a Jar Jar doll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUkCJDkG3fg


So fucking salty and territorial. It's just a game. It's just a forum. What the hell lol.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
January 15 2016 23:02 GMT
#52933
On January 16 2016 05:42 vult wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 02:48 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 16 2016 01:30 GeckoXp wrote:
On January 16 2016 00:20 Freezard wrote:
[...] but you're saying that you're happy about BW getting more attention but from your posts it's pretty obvious that you're not; you're selfish and you keep posting about a personal problem that isn't even shared with the community, because I'm sorry to tell you but the community wanted Tasteless and Artosis back to cast and that's what they got. I probably sound like an angry man but your posts are very disrespectful to the people who got me into the scene and have done a ton of work and that makes me upset.


Regardless of what I think of BD's attitude about this and that, I can fully understand where he comes from, can respect him for being somewhat bitter, whereas you are the perfect symbol for everything that made most fan pages unreadable, unenjoyable and created an atmosphere of super hyped up artificial bullshit everytime a glimpse from the past is being discussed.

Let's get a few things clear: I respect Artosis, I loved Tasteless back in the day, but they're gone. They're not around anymore. I don't mind them being back every once and again, and I don't think they are to blame. People like you on the other hand are. I don't give a rat's ass about "the community" and "the attention BW now gets". You follow two somewhat known people, that's it. You won't stick around for the leagues, you won't regularly turn in, you won't donate any money, you won't do jack shit to help Brood War, and - most importantly - you won't play the game. All you will do is sit down, participate in a discussion you do not belong in and go after a comment you know was written with emotions boiling over slightly. It was by no means disrespectful or coming from some outsider, but someone who faces a shitty situation, someone who at least tries to do some shit. He wasn't even being insulting.

Again, I'm not anti-tasteless or oldschoolers, I'm against pathetic morons following them into our forums, where they feel entitled to press their crap opinions about how sisisisisiserious esportzzzz should work. If you would really care, like really, I would listen to you. But you don't, you'll be gone soon enough. Hence, keep your head up BD/XKCD, hf to those who'll enjoy the two hours of tasteless. To all hype trainer kids: go fuck yourselves.

User was temp banned for this post.



I'm reminded of a scene from Spaced where a kid wanted to buy a Jar Jar doll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUkCJDkG3fg


So fucking salty and territorial. It's just a game. It's just a forum. What the hell lol.

that's what the is for, just sit back and enjoy the show
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 15 2016 23:58 GMT
#52934
fluiddrone hit the floor again
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
January 16 2016 00:08 GMT
#52935
On January 16 2016 08:58 boxerfred wrote:
fluiddrone hit the floor again

on the bright side, my report stats got a much needed boost
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 16 2016 00:25 GMT
#52936
On January 16 2016 09:08 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 08:58 boxerfred wrote:
fluiddrone hit the floor again

on the bright side, my report stats got a much needed boost

hahah I saw it too but it was already reported
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
January 16 2016 00:28 GMT
#52937
On January 16 2016 09:25 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 09:08 Cricketer12 wrote:
On January 16 2016 08:58 boxerfred wrote:
fluiddrone hit the floor again

on the bright side, my report stats got a much needed boost

hahah I saw it too but it was already reported

gotta be quicker next time, train under SGTK's tutelage, and learn the ways of fast reactions
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
January 16 2016 02:40 GMT
#52938
On January 16 2016 11:38 A_needle_jog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 11:31 TheWinks wrote:
In the face of things like ravagers, disruptors, and adepts, this is not the time to nerf tankivacs. There are untouched mech units that can be changed to help mech in both tvt and the other matchups. The hellion, the hellbat, the thor, the viking. If terran were overpowered, we can throw changing the medivac/tank relationship on the table.

It's not like we're going to be seeing a lot of tvts anyway


In my honest opinion I disagree with you on this. Currently terran has problems with adept. That why many protoss win.

Current balance is T>Z>P>T . We all agree on that.

Mech is not good. That true, but tankivac drop is great idea. In korea the truth is that T>>Z. Korea has great terran players who abuse crucial timings so game becomes hard for Zerg.

I think when they nerf adept then Terran will be best race by far in my humble opinions.

Imho Protoss takes big hit then. Imho Zerg is slightly favored versus Protoss, because of map pool. After patch then balance maybe

T>P<Z<T


We need to see, but I think meditank nerf is important to restore balance as a whole. If tankidrop nerf not happen then balance not good in all together.

I don't mean rude. I think is truth

back at it again!
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 16 2016 03:24 GMT
#52939
On January 16 2016 02:48 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 01:30 GeckoXp wrote:
On January 16 2016 00:20 Freezard wrote:
[...] but you're saying that you're happy about BW getting more attention but from your posts it's pretty obvious that you're not; you're selfish and you keep posting about a personal problem that isn't even shared with the community, because I'm sorry to tell you but the community wanted Tasteless and Artosis back to cast and that's what they got. I probably sound like an angry man but your posts are very disrespectful to the people who got me into the scene and have done a ton of work and that makes me upset.


Regardless of what I think of BD's attitude about this and that, I can fully understand where he comes from, can respect him for being somewhat bitter, whereas you are the perfect symbol for everything that made most fan pages unreadable, unenjoyable and created an atmosphere of super hyped up artificial bullshit everytime a glimpse from the past is being discussed.

Let's get a few things clear: I respect Artosis, I loved Tasteless back in the day, but they're gone. They're not around anymore. I don't mind them being back every once and again, and I don't think they are to blame. People like you on the other hand are. I don't give a rat's ass about "the community" and "the attention BW now gets". You follow two somewhat known people, that's it. You won't stick around for the leagues, you won't regularly turn in, you won't donate any money, you won't do jack shit to help Brood War, and - most importantly - you won't play the game. All you will do is sit down, participate in a discussion you do not belong in and go after a comment you know was written with emotions boiling over slightly. It was by no means disrespectful or coming from some outsider, but someone who faces a shitty situation, someone who at least tries to do some shit. He wasn't even being insulting.

Again, I'm not anti-tasteless or oldschoolers, I'm against pathetic morons following them into our forums, where they feel entitled to press their crap opinions about how sisisisisiserious esportzzzz should work. If you would really care, like really, I would listen to you. But you don't, you'll be gone soon enough. Hence, keep your head up BD/XKCD, hf to those who'll enjoy the two hours of tasteless. To all hype trainer kids: go fuck yourselves.

User was temp banned for this post.



I'm reminded of a scene from Spaced where a kid wanted to buy a Jar Jar doll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUkCJDkG3fg

It's true that gecko phrased his thoughts terribly and shouldn't have insulted the poster he was responding to, but, I think his post speaks some truth.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 16 2016 03:43 GMT
#52940
On January 16 2016 12:24 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2016 02:48 ThomasjServo wrote:
On January 16 2016 01:30 GeckoXp wrote:
On January 16 2016 00:20 Freezard wrote:
[...] but you're saying that you're happy about BW getting more attention but from your posts it's pretty obvious that you're not; you're selfish and you keep posting about a personal problem that isn't even shared with the community, because I'm sorry to tell you but the community wanted Tasteless and Artosis back to cast and that's what they got. I probably sound like an angry man but your posts are very disrespectful to the people who got me into the scene and have done a ton of work and that makes me upset.


Regardless of what I think of BD's attitude about this and that, I can fully understand where he comes from, can respect him for being somewhat bitter, whereas you are the perfect symbol for everything that made most fan pages unreadable, unenjoyable and created an atmosphere of super hyped up artificial bullshit everytime a glimpse from the past is being discussed.

Let's get a few things clear: I respect Artosis, I loved Tasteless back in the day, but they're gone. They're not around anymore. I don't mind them being back every once and again, and I don't think they are to blame. People like you on the other hand are. I don't give a rat's ass about "the community" and "the attention BW now gets". You follow two somewhat known people, that's it. You won't stick around for the leagues, you won't regularly turn in, you won't donate any money, you won't do jack shit to help Brood War, and - most importantly - you won't play the game. All you will do is sit down, participate in a discussion you do not belong in and go after a comment you know was written with emotions boiling over slightly. It was by no means disrespectful or coming from some outsider, but someone who faces a shitty situation, someone who at least tries to do some shit. He wasn't even being insulting.

Again, I'm not anti-tasteless or oldschoolers, I'm against pathetic morons following them into our forums, where they feel entitled to press their crap opinions about how sisisisisiserious esportzzzz should work. If you would really care, like really, I would listen to you. But you don't, you'll be gone soon enough. Hence, keep your head up BD/XKCD, hf to those who'll enjoy the two hours of tasteless. To all hype trainer kids: go fuck yourselves.

User was temp banned for this post.



I'm reminded of a scene from Spaced where a kid wanted to buy a Jar Jar doll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUkCJDkG3fg

It's true that gecko phrased his thoughts terribly and shouldn't have insulted the poster he was responding to, but, I think his post speaks some truth.

Phrasing is the more than half the battle he lost. Was clearly a charged issue for him and he elected to queue up another game after being on tilt, seldom if ever results in good things
Prev 1 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings103
CranKy Ducklings SOOP34
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
ProTech138
SHIN 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28075
Hyuk 1302
Shuttle 1153
Bisu 1089
Mind 850
Mini 294
Larva 275
firebathero 244
EffOrt 201
Soma 184
[ Show more ]
Last 131
ZerO 101
Leta 96
Zeus 79
Pusan 69
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 59
Bale 34
Sexy 34
Trap 33
PianO 32
sorry 32
Killer 31
hero 30
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 25
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Dendi883
XcaliburYe646
XaKoH 425
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
Other Games
gofns38309
singsing2598
B2W.Neo922
crisheroes323
Happy226
DeMusliM203
OGKoka 160
Mew2King110
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS69
ToD68
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream198
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8041
League of Legends
• Jankos1717
Other Games
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 1m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.