• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:37
CEST 20:37
KST 03:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9618 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1048

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 06 2012 02:09 GMT
#20941
On May 06 2012 07:44 Anacletus wrote:
Okay - I have an idea for a new system to try and not punish people who are 1 line bad posters but want to actually contribute to TL. Basically there could be a new tab on the side of every thread where people who are labeled bad posters get placed int o a category where they can only make x number of posts per day and they don't get automatically posted but get placed into the new tab where other TLers with over 1k posts or something can +1 or -1 the post and if it reaches a certain threshold of either positive or negative it could make the user receive a warning or something negative or actually get posted in the thread.

Not posted in website feedback because I don't expect this to actually happen - but just to ponder this idea.


This is all I could think of:

[image loading]

On May 06 2012 07:53 Jisall wrote:
2 who is gg.nore


What.

You post in the ABL thread and don't know who GG.NoRe is? Son, you best start reading through this earlier pages of this thread...... son.

gogo

On May 06 2012 10:17 JOJOsc2news wrote:
I never thought this time would come but im drunk enough to start a blog. I will even write about relationship and in general girl drama. I am dizzy typing this. I cant find the page where you start ablog. I went to blogs but there's no option to start a bog. I remember finding it a while back but never actually starting one. Now I am extremely fucking under the fucking influence but I cant find the create your own blog section. Please help. Not sure if its good or bad. Don't judge me upon what I am writing right now but the ;evel of intoxication commands me to share the utmost personal shit wit random strangers on the internet. I also realy want no on e else but abld ppl to respond to the blog coz i ont care about the opinion of other radnoms.btw wo won rion squid? dat final with the aand and stuff was awesome. friggin li e muisc. so coo.. and so manh people. tell me how to open a blog. now. plx. thnx.


Ahh, you want the "I'm drunk and about right a blog" thread.

Jk, there is no such thread. But maybe there should be?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 06 2012 02:10 GMT
#20942
On May 06 2012 11:09 JOJOsc2news wrote:
i hate kerpal.


from the bottom of my heart and my wife's bottom too. (if you can place that reference you win my respect and absolutely nothing else).
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 02:18:08
May 06 2012 02:17 GMT
#20943
On May 06 2012 11:10 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 11:09 JOJOsc2news wrote:
i hate kerpal.


from the bottom of my heart and my wife's bottom too. (if you can place that reference you win my respect and absolutely nothing else).


Did you seriously quote yourself? Quoth the drunkard, nevermoar.

I replied to your... blog.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 06 2012 02:30 GMT
#20944
I will go to sleep now. I am between feeling sick and realizing what I just did. It's not a nice state. JingleHell has a really funny name but the "..." was really mean. i will get off tl now and sleep. none of this shall be remembered.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 06 2012 02:34 GMT
#20945
On May 06 2012 11:30 JOJOsc2news wrote:
I will go to sleep now. I am between feeling sick and realizing what I just did. It's not a nice state. JingleHell has a really funny name but the "..." was really mean. i will get off tl now and sleep. none of this shall be remembered.


Oh, no, that wasn't really mean. Do we need a demonstration of the difference?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 06 2012 02:36 GMT
#20946
On May 06 2012 11:30 JOJOsc2news wrote:
I will go to sleep now. I am between feeling sick and realizing what I just did. It's not a nice state. JingleHell has a really funny name but the "..." was really mean. i will get off tl now and sleep. none of this shall be remembered.

The abl never forgets it just quickly goes to new topics.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 06 2012 02:41 GMT
#20947
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1251#25003

it seems that

*puts on glasses*

Unknown gamer was known after all!

*YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH*
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 06 2012 03:16 GMT
#20948
On May 06 2012 11:41 Anacletus wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1251#25003

it seems that

*puts on glasses*

Unknown gamer was known after all!

*YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH*


I wonder who it actually was. It would be funny if on the ABL write-up they would add the past or previous usernames.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi
Profile Joined February 2012
Israel157 Posts
May 06 2012 05:11 GMT
#20949
I found something interesting.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1250#24998

Who is he?
"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 06 2012 05:16 GMT
#20950
On May 06 2012 14:11 fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi wrote:
I found something interesting.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1250#24998

Who is he?


That was covered a few posts before and on the last page. They said they thought it was GG.nore I think.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 06 2012 05:21 GMT
#20951
On May 06 2012 14:16 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 14:11 fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi wrote:
I found something interesting.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1250#24998

Who is he?


That was covered a few posts before and on the last page. They said they thought it was GG.nore I think.


Correct.
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi
Profile Joined February 2012
Israel157 Posts
May 06 2012 05:31 GMT
#20952
On May 06 2012 14:16 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 14:11 fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi wrote:
I found something interesting.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1250#24998

Who is he?


That was covered a few posts before and on the last page. They said they thought it was GG.nore I think.

Ah yeah. Style looks definitely the same.
"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 06 2012 05:34 GMT
#20953
On May 06 2012 14:31 fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 14:16 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 06 2012 14:11 fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi wrote:
I found something interesting.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1250#24998

Who is he?


That was covered a few posts before and on the last page. They said they thought it was GG.nore I think.

Ah yeah. Style looks definitely the same.


I just find it funny that it took 900 posts to come to that conclusion.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
May 06 2012 05:40 GMT
#20954
Ahh man D:
[V] you were doing all right before you bumped up all those threads :/
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 06 2012 07:11 GMT
#20955
On May 06 2012 14:40 Hyde wrote:
Ahh man D:
[V] you were doing all right before you bumped up all those threads :/


Whenever I see the "[V]" I think of the M in Majin Buu. I miss DBZ now
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
May 06 2012 07:42 GMT
#20956
On May 06 2012 16:11 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 14:40 Hyde wrote:
Ahh man D:
[V] you were doing all right before you bumped up all those threads :/


Whenever I see the "[V]" I think of the M in Majin Buu. I miss DBZ now

LOL

omg
Writer:o
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
May 06 2012 07:55 GMT
#20957
On May 06 2012 11:01 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Shit. I did it. it's probably all garble.

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=335300



I think this is good proof that even the best posters can post the biggest pile of crap when drunk. Makes me feel more sympathy for all the drunk blogs and threads out there.
Liquipedia
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 06 2012 09:18 GMT
#20958
Ah, how could I miss your blog jojo. Drunken blogs never fail to amuse.
memes are a dish best served dank
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 06 2012 11:00 GMT
#20959
Ugh, I can't look you in the eyes posts anymore.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 06 2012 11:01 GMT
#20960
On May 06 2012 20:00 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Ugh, I can't look you in the eyes posts anymore.


Just woke up, huh? Hows the head?
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Prev 1 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 91
MindelVK 24
Railgan 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2126
Bisu 1047
Dewaltoss 129
Shinee 49
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 580
420jenkins417
Counter-Strike
fl0m4539
pashabiceps864
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3224
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1708
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo310
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE83
RotterdaM59
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV213
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 14
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3165
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur1284
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV360
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 23m
Patches Events
21h 23m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.