• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9642 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1047

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 22:48:29
May 05 2012 22:45 GMT
#20921
I saw that mentioned but I thought it was just a joke, I guess not.

His LR banners were so good, going to miss them. I wonder what made Antoine pull the trigger after 900 posts, I don't see a post that he got banned for.

edit: nvm found it http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=2215#9

Bumped a bunch of old threads I guess that's what drew mod attention.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 22:54:41
May 05 2012 22:53 GMT
#20922
On May 06 2012 06:40 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 06:31 Hondelul wrote:
It´s special, no?
TL.net. May 06 2012 06:25. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
hanlonbro was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2012-05-03 02:41:11 and had 108 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

[image loading]

Sad that it´s wasted for a PBU.

Edit: Well, ok when I think about it, that´s not just bans in the thread. So it´s not really special...I thought it was the 25k ban


Painful last post, too. I mean really? For an overheating mid-range GPU?

Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 06:03 hanlonbro wrote:
I have an easy solution. Get a new graphics card and use mineral oil cooling.

User was banned for this post.





Lol, legendary


On May 06 2012 07:39 Kiett wrote:
I think we all came to the agreement that [V] was GG.NoRe lol


2 questions.

1: why is that.
2 who is gg.nore
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 05 2012 23:06 GMT
#20923
On May 06 2012 07:53 Jisall wrote:

2 who is gg.nore

Now you have some work to do for the ABL obituaries. Have fun.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
May 05 2012 23:27 GMT
#20924
How come some PBU are allowed to move among us unopposed while other PBU are banned on sight?
"En taro adun, Executor."
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 05 2012 23:44 GMT
#20925
On May 06 2012 08:06 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 07:53 Jisall wrote:

2 who is gg.nore

Now you have some work to do for the ABL obituaries. Have fun.


I'll pass. Never liked writing.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
May 05 2012 23:51 GMT
#20926
On May 06 2012 07:39 Kiett wrote:
I think we all came to the agreement that [V] was GG.NoRe lol

He loves BW and Jaedong.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 05 2012 23:54 GMT
#20927
On May 06 2012 08:44 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 08:06 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 06 2012 07:53 Jisall wrote:

2 who is gg.nore

Now you have some work to do for the ABL obituaries. Have fun.


I'll pass. Never liked writing.


His history involes God, turtles, and noobs.
memes are a dish best served dank
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 06 2012 00:47 GMT
#20928
On May 06 2012 08:54 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 08:44 Jisall wrote:
On May 06 2012 08:06 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 06 2012 07:53 Jisall wrote:

2 who is gg.nore

Now you have some work to do for the ABL obituaries. Have fun.


I'll pass. Never liked writing.


His history involes God, turtles, and noobs.


Yeah, I am not taking that one up. CharlieMurphy took a lot out of me. I seem to have lost some of my drive for research. =)
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 06 2012 01:17 GMT
#20929
I never thought this time would come but im drunk enough to start a blog. I will even write about relationship and in general girl drama. I am dizzy typing this. I cant find the page where you start ablog. I went to blogs but there's no option to start a bog. I remember finding it a while back but never actually starting one. Now I am extremely fucking under the fucking influence but I cant find the create your own blog section. Please help. Not sure if its good or bad. Don't judge me upon what I am writing right now but the ;evel of intoxication commands me to share the utmost personal shit wit random strangers on the internet. I also realy want no on e else but abld ppl to respond to the blog coz i ont care about the opinion of other radnoms.btw wo won rion squid? dat final with the aand and stuff was awesome. friggin li e muisc. so coo.. and so manh people. tell me how to open a blog. now. plx. thnx.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 06 2012 01:18 GMT
#20930
On May 06 2012 10:17 JOJOsc2news wrote:
I never thought this time would come but im drunk enough to start a blog. I will even write about relationship and in general girl drama. I am dizzy typing this. I cant find the page where you start ablog. I went to blogs but there's no option to start a bog. I remember finding it a while back but never actually starting one. Now I am extremely fucking under the fucking influence but I cant find the create your own blog section. Please help. Not sure if its good or bad. Don't judge me upon what I am writing right now but the ;evel of intoxication commands me to share the utmost personal shit wit random strangers on the internet. I also realy want no on e else but abld ppl to respond to the blog coz i ont care about the opinion of other radnoms.btw wo won rion squid? dat final with the aand and stuff was awesome. friggin li e muisc. so coo.. and so manh people. tell me how to open a blog. now. plx. thnx.

not sure i should encourage this, but top left - by your profile - has a link to your blog (for me at least)
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 06 2012 01:18 GMT
#20931
On May 06 2012 10:17 JOJOsc2news wrote:
I never thought this time would come but im drunk enough to start a blog. I will even write about relationship and in general girl drama. I am dizzy typing this. I cant find the page where you start ablog. I went to blogs but there's no option to start a bog. I remember finding it a while back but never actually starting one. Now I am extremely fucking under the fucking influence but I cant find the create your own blog section. Please help. Not sure if its good or bad. Don't judge me upon what I am writing right now but the ;evel of intoxication commands me to share the utmost personal shit wit random strangers on the internet. I also realy want no on e else but abld ppl to respond to the blog coz i ont care about the opinion of other radnoms.btw wo won rion squid? dat final with the aand and stuff was awesome. friggin li e muisc. so coo.. and so manh people. tell me how to open a blog. now. plx. thnx.



Write it in word, and then look over it tomorrow, if you still want to post it ill help you out.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 06 2012 01:19 GMT
#20932
it says pm for me. kookely tell me or i will pass out.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 06 2012 01:20 GMT
#20933
ha i found it. i know i will regret this tomrw. don't judge.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 06 2012 01:22 GMT
#20934
On May 06 2012 10:19 JOJOsc2news wrote:
it says pm for me. kookely tell me or i will pass out.

[image loading]
is that not what you have?
i've posted a blog before, maybe that's why...
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 06 2012 01:27 GMT
#20935
On May 06 2012 10:22 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 10:19 JOJOsc2news wrote:
it says pm for me. kookely tell me or i will pass out.

[image loading]
is that not what you have?
i've posted a blog before, maybe that's why...


Yeah, I remember having trouble starting mine when I first did. That button is not there until you actually start it. I think I had to go to the "Blogs" forum and there was a button there to create it.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 06 2012 01:34 GMT
#20936
On May 06 2012 10:22 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 10:19 JOJOsc2news wrote:
it says pm for me. kookely tell me or i will pass out.

[image loading]
is that not what you have?
i've posted a blog before, maybe that's why...


That is why, yes.
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 06 2012 01:38 GMT
#20937
On May 06 2012 10:20 JOJOsc2news wrote:
ha i found it. i know i will regret this tomrw. don't judge.


I won't judge you, I just want to make sure you don't get temp'd like that other guy did.
Have fun writing it, and try not to cause to much trouble.

(I saw this parentally thing right as I'm about to go out and get hammered [drunk] lol)
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 06 2012 02:01 GMT
#20938
Shit. I did it. it's probably all garble.

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=335300

✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 06 2012 02:08 GMT
#20939
On May 06 2012 11:01 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Shit. I did it. it's probably all garble.

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=335300


guys guys, look! someone threw up words all over a blog!
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 06 2012 02:09 GMT
#20940
i hate kerpal.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Prev 1 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 123
BRAT_OK 91
MindelVK 27
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2126
Bisu 1047
Dewaltoss 129
Shinee 49
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 559
420jenkins423
Counter-Strike
fl0m4539
pashabiceps864
Fnx 642
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3350
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1708
FrodaN885
B2W.Neo303
Livibee175
C9.Mang0154
TKL 102
QueenE79
RotterdaM59
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV213
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 12
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3123
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur1252
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV360
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 21m
Patches Events
21h 21m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.