• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:59
CEST 01:59
KST 08:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8838 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1049

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 06 2012 11:21 GMT
#20961
On May 06 2012 20:01 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 20:00 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Ugh, I can't look you in the eyes posts anymore.


Just woke up, huh? Hows the head?


Better than could be expected
But I wish I hadn't posted...
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 06 2012 11:30 GMT
#20962
On May 06 2012 20:21 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 20:01 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 06 2012 20:00 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Ugh, I can't look you in the eyes posts anymore.


Just woke up, huh? Hows the head?


Better than could be expected
But I wish I hadn't posted...


Don't worry JOJO, at least you didn't kill anyone or get banned.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
May 06 2012 11:38 GMT
#20963
Manwithaplan's posting looks eerily similar to TheBlack's ( who later turned out to be GG.nore?)

Maybe it's just me though, seeing that marttorn still hasn't come out as Foucault/Jens.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
May 06 2012 11:41 GMT
#20964
On May 06 2012 20:38 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Manwithaplan's posting looks eerily similar to TheBlack's ( who later turned out to be GG.nore?)

Maybe it's just me though, seeing that marttorn still hasn't come out as Foucault/Jens.

Excuse me?
Yo!
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 06 2012 11:41 GMT
#20965
On May 06 2012 20:38 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Manwithaplan's posting looks eerily similar to TheBlack's ( who later turned out to be GG.nore?)

Maybe it's just me though, seeing that marttorn still hasn't come out as Foucault/Jens.


Eh, I don't think so. I think Man with a Plan is legit.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 06 2012 11:43 GMT
#20966
On May 06 2012 20:41 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 20:38 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Manwithaplan's posting looks eerily similar to TheBlack's ( who later turned out to be GG.nore?)

Maybe it's just me though, seeing that marttorn still hasn't come out as Foucault/Jens.


Eh, I don't think so. I think Man with a Plan is legit.

Youre just saying that because of the budding bromance I see developing here.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 06 2012 11:45 GMT
#20967
On May 06 2012 20:43 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 20:41 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 06 2012 20:38 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Manwithaplan's posting looks eerily similar to TheBlack's ( who later turned out to be GG.nore?)

Maybe it's just me though, seeing that marttorn still hasn't come out as Foucault/Jens.


Eh, I don't think so. I think Man with a Plan is legit.

Youre just saying that because of the budding bromance I see developing here.


Dude...I had not even seen this before?! LoL.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
May 06 2012 11:46 GMT
#20968
On May 06 2012 20:45 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 20:43 Synwave wrote:
On May 06 2012 20:41 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 06 2012 20:38 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Manwithaplan's posting looks eerily similar to TheBlack's ( who later turned out to be GG.nore?)

Maybe it's just me though, seeing that marttorn still hasn't come out as Foucault/Jens.


Eh, I don't think so. I think Man with a Plan is legit.

Youre just saying that because of the budding bromance I see developing here.


Dude...I had not even seen this before?! LoL.


Still feel like sleeping with the enemy?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 06 2012 11:52 GMT
#20969
On May 06 2012 20:46 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 20:45 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 06 2012 20:43 Synwave wrote:
On May 06 2012 20:41 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 06 2012 20:38 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Manwithaplan's posting looks eerily similar to TheBlack's ( who later turned out to be GG.nore?)

Maybe it's just me though, seeing that marttorn still hasn't come out as Foucault/Jens.


Eh, I don't think so. I think Man with a Plan is legit.

Youre just saying that because of the budding bromance I see developing here.


Dude...I had not even seen this before?! LoL.


Still feel like sleeping with the enemy?


Well if someone took the time to ask me questions, I might as well answer them. Achievement unlocked: Answering Questions.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 12:13:27
May 06 2012 12:03 GMT
#20970
That's weird he says he's not a Broodwar guy yet he has posts in the BW forums both in LR's and general topics.

also 0 posts in sc2 tournament forums...hmmm

+ Show Spoiler +
*tinfoil hat*
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
May 06 2012 12:29 GMT
#20971
On May 06 2012 21:03 Dodgin wrote:
That's weird he says he's not a Broodwar guy yet he has posts in the BW forums both in LR's and general topics.

also 0 posts in sc2 tournament forums...hmmm

+ Show Spoiler +
*tinfoil hat*

I have like 5 or so posts in broodwar forums and they were all when I joined tl and was curious. I found it was not my speed. I'm a med student and as you know I don't have much time in my hands to go online. especially posting lr threads in sc2 as everybody seem to enjoy so much. i get my share of sc2 and thats it. just as ridiculous as blubbavid in the thread I just made.
Yo!
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 06 2012 12:30 GMT
#20972
On May 06 2012 21:29 Man with a Plan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 21:03 Dodgin wrote:
That's weird he says he's not a Broodwar guy yet he has posts in the BW forums both in LR's and general topics.

also 0 posts in sc2 tournament forums...hmmm

+ Show Spoiler +
*tinfoil hat*

I have like 5 or so posts in broodwar forums and they were all when I joined tl and was curious. I found it was not my speed. I'm a med student and as you know I don't have much time in my hands to go online. especially posting lr threads in sc2 as everybody seem to enjoy so much. i get my share of sc2 and thats it. just as ridiculous as blubbavid in the thread I just made.


Don't worry friend I believe you, I was just joking.
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
May 06 2012 12:50 GMT
#20973
On May 06 2012 21:03 Dodgin wrote:
That's weird he says he's not a Broodwar guy yet he has posts in the BW forums both in LR's and general topics.

also 0 posts in sc2 tournament forums...hmmm

+ Show Spoiler +
*tinfoil hat*

TLer forensics are very amusing (when done to other people) but I'm always afraid in the back of my head of what might happen if I cross some of you more investigative types.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 13:08:25
May 06 2012 13:06 GMT
#20974
I didn't want to post this in the thread I made because it has a different purpose. But I wanted to find out what provoked something earlier. This is what he posted just out of the blue in the thread I made for tl members to get to know each other.

On May 06 2012 20:44 blubbdavid wrote:
@man with a plan
do you know jaedong?


and concluded it with

On May 06 2012 20:53 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 20:51 Man with a Plan wrote:
On May 06 2012 20:44 blubbdavid wrote:
@man with a plan
do you know jaedong?

I know of him

I knew you were gg.NoRe.


I'd bitchslap you if you said this to my face. But then it hit me, I remember posting something involving him some time ago. So that's it, a man with an axe to grind.

On April 30 2012 12:04 Man with a Plan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 07:35 blubbdavid wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 blubbdavid wrote:
no

Fuck you got me all wet and excited for nothing.


Is some mod here who can get this guy banned? Wait, this is the ABL, naturally there are some mods around, hello? Hello?

User was temp banned for this post.



Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 07:56 Cokefreak wrote:
Yay!

User was temp banned for this post.


lol at blub preparing and all for the 1000th page only to get a premature at page 997, of his own doing. To even add salt to the injury, it was Cokefreak who got the first post in the 1000th.

And the speed of the last 3 pages, it went from 997 to 1000 in 12+ minutes.


Lol. Are you still sore about being dumped out of the 1000th page party? Sad, sick guy you are.
Yo!
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 06 2012 13:07 GMT
#20975
On May 06 2012 20:38 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
Manwithaplan's posting looks eerily similar to TheBlack's ( who later turned out to be GG.nore?)

Maybe it's just me though, seeing that marttorn still hasn't come out as Foucault/Jens.


I've come across some of Jens' posts coincidentally while scouring through the forums, and he really was a terrible poster, wasn't he.

:o
memes are a dish best served dank
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 06 2012 13:14 GMT
#20976
Man with a Plan is a good poster, just like TheBlack.

If he turns out to be a raving BW maniac who rages about imbalance and nonsensical things, we'll find out quickly.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 06 2012 13:14 GMT
#20977
Oooh, what crazy person is my posting most like?
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 06 2012 13:18 GMT
#20978
On May 06 2012 22:14 JingleHell wrote:
Oooh, what crazy person is my posting most like?


Uh who else haunts the tech forums and is crazy knowledgeable about everything, quick to help and quick to become angered?

I say skyR, but that's just my opinion.

skyR's crazy.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 06 2012 13:19 GMT
#20979
On May 06 2012 22:06 Man with a Plan wrote:
I didn't want to post this in the thread I made because it has a different purpose. But I wanted to find out what provoked something earlier. This is what he posted just out of the blue in the thread I made for tl members to get to know each other.

Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 20:44 blubbdavid wrote:
@man with a plan
do you know jaedong?


and concluded it with

Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 20:53 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 06 2012 20:51 Man with a Plan wrote:
On May 06 2012 20:44 blubbdavid wrote:
@man with a plan
do you know jaedong?

I know of him

I knew you were gg.NoRe.


I'd bitchslap you if you said this to my face. But then it hit me, I remember posting something involving him some time ago. So that's it, a man with an axe to grind.

Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 12:04 Man with a Plan wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:35 blubbdavid wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 blubbdavid wrote:
no

Fuck you got me all wet and excited for nothing.


Is some mod here who can get this guy banned? Wait, this is the ABL, naturally there are some mods around, hello? Hello?

User was temp banned for this post.



On April 30 2012 07:56 Cokefreak wrote:
Yay!

User was temp banned for this post.


lol at blub preparing and all for the 1000th page only to get a premature at page 997, of his own doing. To even add salt to the injury, it was Cokefreak who got the first post in the 1000th.

And the speed of the last 3 pages, it went from 997 to 1000 in 12+ minutes.


Lol. Are you still sore about being dumped out of the 1000th page party? Sad, sick guy you are.

Well, I didn't like gongryong for some reason.
And I never prepared for page 1000 wtf.

and lol, the new destiny thread got closed. Was to be expected sooner or later
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 06 2012 13:25 GMT
#20980
On May 06 2012 22:18 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 22:14 JingleHell wrote:
Oooh, what crazy person is my posting most like?


Uh who else haunts the tech forums and is crazy knowledgeable about everything, quick to help and quick to become angered?

I say skyR, but that's just my opinion.

skyR's crazy.


Don't blaspheme. skyR is much better than me.
Prev 1 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 114
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1131
GuemChi 783
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Other Games
summit1g7302
Day[9].tv587
shahzam494
C9.Mang0321
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur702
• Day9tv587
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1m
Patches Events
16h 1m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.