• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:45
CEST 20:45
KST 03:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8755 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1050

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
May 06 2012 13:28 GMT
#20981
On May 06 2012 22:19 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 22:06 Man with a Plan wrote:
I didn't want to post this in the thread I made because it has a different purpose. But I wanted to find out what provoked something earlier. This is what he posted just out of the blue in the thread I made for tl members to get to know each other.

On May 06 2012 20:44 blubbdavid wrote:
@man with a plan
do you know jaedong?


and concluded it with

On May 06 2012 20:53 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 06 2012 20:51 Man with a Plan wrote:
On May 06 2012 20:44 blubbdavid wrote:
@man with a plan
do you know jaedong?

I know of him

I knew you were gg.NoRe.


I'd bitchslap you if you said this to my face. But then it hit me, I remember posting something involving him some time ago. So that's it, a man with an axe to grind.

On April 30 2012 12:04 Man with a Plan wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:35 blubbdavid wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On April 30 2012 07:32 blubbdavid wrote:
no

Fuck you got me all wet and excited for nothing.


Is some mod here who can get this guy banned? Wait, this is the ABL, naturally there are some mods around, hello? Hello?

User was temp banned for this post.



On April 30 2012 07:56 Cokefreak wrote:
Yay!

User was temp banned for this post.


lol at blub preparing and all for the 1000th page only to get a premature at page 997, of his own doing. To even add salt to the injury, it was Cokefreak who got the first post in the 1000th.

And the speed of the last 3 pages, it went from 997 to 1000 in 12+ minutes.


Lol. Are you still sore about being dumped out of the 1000th page party? Sad, sick guy you are.

Well, I didn't like gongryong for some reason.
And I never prepared for page 1000 wtf.

and lol, the new destiny thread got closed. Was to be expected sooner or later

Well ain't that right. Keep quiet about your ridiculous claims towards me after I exposed you and quickly change the topic to Destiny's thread, about 12 hours after it got closed!
Yo!
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
May 06 2012 13:33 GMT
#20982
On May 06 2012 22:25 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 22:18 Praetorial wrote:
On May 06 2012 22:14 JingleHell wrote:
Oooh, what crazy person is my posting most like?


Uh who else haunts the tech forums and is crazy knowledgeable about everything, quick to help and quick to become angered?

I say skyR, but that's just my opinion.

skyR's crazy.


Don't blaspheme. skyR is much better than me.

I don't always browse Tech Support, but one time I did.

Let's just say if I could buy skyR merchandise I totally would.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 06 2012 16:11 GMT
#20983
Went on a short shopping trip across the border on Saturday, wake up Sunday and boom this thread has 120+ new posts. Skimmed through, nothing much -_-;; except [V] lol. So how exactly did he fly ~900 posts under the radar?
[TLMS] REBOOT
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 06 2012 16:18 GMT
#20984
On May 07 2012 01:11 OpticalShot wrote:
Went on a short shopping trip across the border on Saturday, wake up Sunday and boom this thread has 120+ new posts. Skimmed through, nothing much -_-;; except [V] lol. So how exactly did he fly ~900 posts under the radar?


My guess is that he was allowed back but screwed up. I dunno, that doesn't make sense considering the ban reason was just PBU. Maybe he changed his IP address and outsmarted R1CH and everyone else on TL completely! Just like tdot and TI.
memes are a dish best served dank
Myles
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5162 Posts
May 06 2012 18:08 GMT
#20985
teammewbert was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2012-05-07 03:00:37 and had 0 posts.

Reason: Excommunicated.

lol, that's a new one
Moderator
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
May 06 2012 18:16 GMT
#20986
Just proves that TL has become a religious cult.
Cackle™
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 06 2012 18:23 GMT
#20987
On May 07 2012 03:16 TheKefka wrote:
Just proves that TL has become a religious cult.


Only if we worship that cute little sad zealot. I adore that picture and use it as my desktop background every now and then =3
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
May 06 2012 18:25 GMT
#20988
On May 06 2012 14:40 Hyde wrote:
Ahh man D:
[V] you were doing all right before you bumped up all those threads :/

He probably still has another 10 alt accounts on TL.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Adonminus
Profile Joined January 2012
Israel543 Posts
May 06 2012 18:42 GMT
#20989
I still wonder why he bans people with 0 posts.
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
May 06 2012 18:44 GMT
#20990
On May 07 2012 03:42 Adonminus wrote:
I still wonder why he bans people with 0 posts.

Previously banned users.
Cackle™
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 06 2012 21:26 GMT
#20991
On May 07 2012 03:44 TheKefka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 03:42 Adonminus wrote:
I still wonder why he bans people with 0 posts.

Previously banned users.


Sometimes they also ban them right away because of their username or something as well.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 21:39:13
May 06 2012 21:38 GMT
#20992
On May 07 2012 03:23 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 03:16 TheKefka wrote:
Just proves that TL has become a religious cult.


Only if we worship that cute little sad zealot. I adore that picture and use it as my desktop background every now and then =3


Sorry but I am a devout follower of Elly the Elephant that projects all that is good and proper with eSprotz without ever being noticed every time she enters a room. Tell me that isn't worth worship!

Edit: Forgot to add: Plus trunks are tres chic when it comes to worship
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 22:13:35
May 06 2012 22:13 GMT
#20993
if you dont have all the ely wallpapers playing in series as your background you just arent esports
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 06 2012 23:28 GMT
#20994
On May 07 2012 07:13 turdburgler wrote:
if you dont have all the ely wallpapers playing in series as your background you just arent esports


Hey, first of all I don't use a series of backgrounds I manually change them ever so often. Secondly, no I don't have Ely! Third of all, I don't have actually have a third point, but only having two points is just weird, so this is just a tautological point furthering my first two points!
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
May 07 2012 03:11 GMT
#20995
I can't keep up with this thread anymore.

It used to be about the bans but somewhere between the Toast puns, bizarre celebrations and destiny's career we've lost our way.

ABL hipster out...
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 07 2012 03:25 GMT
#20996
On May 07 2012 12:11 Probulous wrote:
I can't keep up with this thread anymore.

It used to be about the bans but somewhere between the Toast puns, bizarre celebrations and destiny's career we've lost our way.

ABL hipster out...



I am just waiting for more bans to come out. I tend not to read the off topic stuff.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
May 07 2012 03:49 GMT
#20997
On May 07 2012 12:25 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 12:11 Probulous wrote:
I can't keep up with this thread anymore.

It used to be about the bans but somewhere between the Toast puns, bizarre celebrations and destiny's career we've lost our way.

ABL hipster out...



I am just waiting for more bans to come out. I tend not to read the off topic stuff.

The problem has become that in between the bans, this thread is just a general banter thread - almost like a delayed IRC channel, which is not it's intention. I am guilty at time as well, but this isn't really what the thread is intended for.

It's only a matter of time until the mods realign this thread.
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 07 2012 04:35 GMT
#20998
On May 07 2012 12:49 bkrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 12:25 Jisall wrote:
On May 07 2012 12:11 Probulous wrote:
I can't keep up with this thread anymore.

It used to be about the bans but somewhere between the Toast puns, bizarre celebrations and destiny's career we've lost our way.

ABL hipster out...



I am just waiting for more bans to come out. I tend not to read the off topic stuff.

The problem has become that in between the bans, this thread is just a general banter thread - almost like a delayed IRC channel, which is not it's intention. I am guilty at time as well, but this isn't really what the thread is intended for.

It's only a matter of time until the mods realign this thread.


Yeah, I think we've all been guilty of it from time to time. But since I got temp'ed some weeks ago, it's gotten like 300 times worse, even I've given up following this. Off topic is okay if it's somehow related to bans, but Elly wallpapers, mafia games, drunk blogs etc. have nothing to do with the ABL in the least; and discussion of silly e-sports drama should be kept out of here at all costs as well.

If Manifesto were to suddenly show up, there would be red text-a-geddon in this thread right now.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 07 2012 04:36 GMT
#20999

User was temp banned from posting in the SC2 Strategy Forum for this post.



Brolettuce was just temp banned for 2 days by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2011-07-05 02:56:52 and had 25 posts.

Reason: Not your first time in the last week you've made a piss-poor excuse of a Strat forum OP. Read the SC2 Strategy Forum Guidelines and adhere to them if you want to continue posting in that forum.


I never knew you could be banned from specific forums lol.

p4NDemik hard at work meanwhile racking up a 4-combo.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Fallians
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada242 Posts
May 07 2012 04:52 GMT
#21000
Anyone else think failsafe should be unbanned, his posts always brought a smile to my face regardless of how my day was going ^^
If you attack before 15minutes.. It's cheese....
Prev 1 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM776
TKL 274
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 776
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 274
IndyStarCraft 186
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16009
Calm 2568
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 145
Rush 84
Zeus 47
EffOrt 36
Free 35
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m5263
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 799
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1743
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo355
C9.Mang0298
crisheroes215
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
UpATreeSC57
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2661
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 16m
INu's Battles
16h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.