• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9835 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1046

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 05 2012 10:40 GMT
#20901
On May 05 2012 19:37 blubbdavid wrote:
Are you seriously comparing Mani with Combat-Ex?


I hope that is not what he meant. On that note, in the "Notable Classy Gamers" thread did anyone see this post a few down:


On May 04 2012 22:49 Johnnyboy13 wrote:
I'd have to say combatEX, Free coaching, Youtube vods, and a great mannered guy. Now that's class.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 10:47:42
May 05 2012 10:46 GMT
#20902
On May 05 2012 19:31 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 19:18 -_-Quails wrote:
On May 05 2012 18:57 marttorn wrote:
On May 05 2012 18:45 -_-Quails wrote:
On May 05 2012 18:16 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 05 2012 18:14 marttorn wrote:
On May 05 2012 18:10 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 05 2012 18:08 marttorn wrote:
On May 05 2012 18:02 solidbebe wrote:
enough of this procrastination, I need to write that goddamn paper, SMITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You have no idea how tempting it is to start an argument about Anime with you right now.


Well...too late. Sorry, I don't watch or know enough about anime to perform the assist in that department.


What, you're saying Death Note, HSD: K and Bleach all fit in the "ecchi" category? Liar.


Damnit...I swear you are trying to talk to me...Hello?! Hello?!

This could be an amusing if completely off-topic conversation to watch.


I dunno, I think having a conversation about anime in the ABL might be the last drop for He Who Must Not Be Named.

I know you're watching us. Lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce.

>,>

<,<

v,v

^,^

Hmm...

To be fair, only one of you would be talking about anime. The other would just be increasingly bewildered as you ascribe them viewpoints then argue against them yourself. Point taken about not waking He Who Must Not Be Named though.

theblueassasin was just temp banned for 1 week by Pholon.

That account was created on 2011-01-07 15:51:28 and had 29 posts.

Reason: Don't ever violate the wiki again.

Another liquipedia ban.


Is there any way to find the page that was messed with other than searching through all of the histories of pages?


Yes, but it's not perfect.

First you can use the (Wiki)Special:BlockList page to see if there's any information, but generally you'll need to use the (Wiki)Special:Log/delete. It's not perfect but you can get an idea.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
May 05 2012 11:35 GMT
#20903
On May 05 2012 19:37 blubbdavid wrote:
Are you seriously comparing Mani with Combat-Ex?

No. I was comparing Mani to the Dark Lord Voldemort.
The person you mentioned is unworthy of comment, let alone capitalisation.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 05 2012 13:24 GMT
#20904
WECKL was just temp banned for 2 days by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2004-08-25 04:26:36 and had 32 posts.

Reason:
On May 05 2012 02:43 WECKL wrote:
This destiny guy continues to own all of you again and again.

Im gonna insult you the only way I know i wont get banned:
quote: You are stupid and you know nothing about sc2

Please, try contributing something to the conversation first then we can talk about that insult not netting you a ban.


HAHAHA! I love this. "I know I won't get banned..."

I was expected a little more of a burn from the mods, I must say. But whatever, still laughed ><
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 05 2012 17:04 GMT
#20905
It is dead. Almost 4 hours since the last post. The ABLD thread is dead!
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
May 05 2012 17:28 GMT
#20906
Sounds like good news to me! There's hope yet.
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 05 2012 18:06 GMT
#20907
On May 05 2012 20:35 -_-Quails wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 19:37 blubbdavid wrote:
Are you seriously comparing Mani with Combat-Ex?

No. I was comparing Mani to the Dark Lord Voldemort.
The person you mentioned is unworthy of comment, let alone capitalisation.

Shhhh dont say his name!
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
May 05 2012 18:24 GMT
#20908
Mifflin you are terrible. Must eat food and chill until I regain my strength. Sadly The Toast is the only one who will probably understand this. Maybe heyoka will.
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
May 05 2012 18:24 GMT
#20909
On May 05 2012 22:24 CyDe wrote:
Show nested quote +
WECKL was just temp banned for 2 days by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2004-08-25 04:26:36 and had 32 posts.

Reason:
On May 05 2012 02:43 WECKL wrote:
This destiny guy continues to own all of you again and again.

Im gonna insult you the only way I know i wont get banned:
quote: You are stupid and you know nothing about sc2

Please, try contributing something to the conversation first then we can talk about that insult not netting you a ban.


HAHAHA! I love this. "I know I won't get banned..."

I was expected a little more of a burn from the mods, I must say. But whatever, still laughed ><

I was creating one, but I vacillated too long on the wording and p4nDemik got him.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 20:26:16
May 05 2012 18:57 GMT
#20910
On May 06 2012 03:24 Falling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 22:24 CyDe wrote:
WECKL was just temp banned for 2 days by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2004-08-25 04:26:36 and had 32 posts.

Reason:
On May 05 2012 02:43 WECKL wrote:
This destiny guy continues to own all of you again and again.

Im gonna insult you the only way I know i wont get banned:
quote: You are stupid and you know nothing about sc2

Please, try contributing something to the conversation first then we can talk about that insult not netting you a ban.


HAHAHA! I love this. "I know I won't get banned..."

I was expected a little more of a burn from the mods, I must say. But whatever, still laughed ><

I was creating one, but I vacillated too long on the wording and p4nDemik got him.

so you have to right out the reason for a ban and then ban. You cant just ban an edit in your witty remark?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
May 05 2012 19:01 GMT
#20911
On May 06 2012 03:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 03:24 Falling wrote:
On May 05 2012 22:24 CyDe wrote:
WECKL was just temp banned for 2 days by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2004-08-25 04:26:36 and had 32 posts.

Reason:
On May 05 2012 02:43 WECKL wrote:
This destiny guy continues to own all of you again and again.

Im gonna insult you the only way I know i wont get banned:
quote: You are stupid and you know nothing about sc2

Please, try contributing something to the conversation first then we can talk about that insult not netting you a ban.


HAHAHA! I love this. "I know I won't get banned..."

I was expected a little more of a burn from the mods, I must say. But whatever, still laughed ><

I was creating one, but I vacillated too long on the wording and p4nDemik got him.

so you have the right out the reason for a ban and then ban. You cant just ban an edit in your witty remark?

Once it goes through, it's uneditable- much to my dismay if there's a spelling mistake or missing word. I suppose I could 'claim it' by closing the report and then writing the ban reason. But there's a few times when a couple mods were working on the same ban, but one beats the other
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
May 05 2012 20:05 GMT
#20912
[V] was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2011-11-26 19:14:09 and had 905 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

So who was this guy? Gongryong?
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 05 2012 20:07 GMT
#20913
On May 06 2012 05:05 Chocolate wrote:
Show nested quote +
[V] was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2011-11-26 19:14:09 and had 905 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

So who was this guy? Gongryong?

The name looks kind of like an M.
M for mysterious!
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 05 2012 20:10 GMT
#20914
On May 06 2012 05:05 Chocolate wrote:
Show nested quote +
[V] was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2011-11-26 19:14:09 and had 905 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

So who was this guy? Gongryong?

he got to 905 posts without getting PBU banned. seems he cleaned up his act.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 05 2012 21:04 GMT
#20915
sieksdekciw was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-04-09 02:44:45 and had 86 posts.

Reason: "quality" poster who keeps making "quality" posts and never whines or complains about balance either

On May 06 2012 04:14 sieksdekciw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 03:55 imanoobcs wrote:
The turret has no reason to last 4 minutes. And the raven is not that pricey. Compare it to any other caster. It cost 50 more gas than an infestor for example. Same amount of minerals. It has detection, can fly, has 3 abilities instead of just 2, turrets cost 50 energy instead of 75 for fungal. The seeker missle does aoe 100 damage and follows its target so it hard to miss. Fungal does 36 damage and you can miss with it. Im just saying, its not my fault its not used more often. I see them quite a bit actually. I think they should lower the time they are out to maybe 1 minute and raise the cost to 75, like storm and fungal are.

Are you comparing turret to storm and fungal? Only explanation, I see is that you are zerg, zergs are not famous for being terribly bright.

User was warned for this post

to be fair, zergs arent terribly bright. thats why they require a hivemind. they cant think for themselves.
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 21:32:33
May 05 2012 21:31 GMT
#20916
It´s special, no?
TL.net. May 06 2012 06:25. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
hanlonbro was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2012-05-03 02:41:11 and had 108 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

[image loading]

Sad that it´s wasted for a PBU.

Edit: Well, ok when I think about it, that´s not just bans in the thread. So it´s not really special...I thought it was the 25k ban
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 05 2012 21:40 GMT
#20917
On May 06 2012 06:31 Hondelul wrote:
It´s special, no?
Show nested quote +
TL.net. May 06 2012 06:25. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
hanlonbro was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2012-05-03 02:41:11 and had 108 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

[image loading]

Sad that it´s wasted for a PBU.

Edit: Well, ok when I think about it, that´s not just bans in the thread. So it´s not really special...I thought it was the 25k ban


Painful last post, too. I mean really? For an overheating mid-range GPU?

On May 06 2012 06:03 hanlonbro wrote:
I have an easy solution. Get a new graphics card and use mineral oil cooling.

User was banned for this post.


Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 05 2012 22:35 GMT
#20918
Oh wow [V] got banned for being a PBU, I didn't expect that! He made some BW LR threads for us and is a huge Jaedong fan.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332094

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=316921
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
May 05 2012 22:39 GMT
#20919
I think we all came to the agreement that [V] was GG.NoRe lol
Writer:o
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 05 2012 22:44 GMT
#20920
Okay - I have an idea for a new system to try and not punish people who are 1 line bad posters but want to actually contribute to TL. Basically there could be a new tab on the side of every thread where people who are labeled bad posters get placed int o a category where they can only make x number of posts per day and they don't get automatically posted but get placed into the new tab where other TLers with over 1k posts or something can +1 or -1 the post and if it reaches a certain threshold of either positive or negative it could make the user receive a warning or something negative or actually get posted in the thread.

Not posted in website feedback because I don't expect this to actually happen - but just to ponder this idea.
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
Prev 1 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 126
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins382
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 679
x6flipin362
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2933
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee180
C9.Mang0135
TKL 117
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade748
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV511
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 8m
Patches Events
22h 8m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.