• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:09
CEST 05:09
KST 12:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8281 users

TL Artist Directory - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
UltimateHurl
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland591 Posts
August 17 2013 08:13 GMT
#21
Great thread! I do a variety of 2d digital and traditional arts, usually blog about it on ultimatehurl.tumblr.com, have also been playing around with 3d art recently too!
DanielHetberg
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
141 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 16:46:19
August 17 2013 16:42 GMT
#22
Hey, please add me to the mix. There are no abbreviations for physical stuff such as sculpting or modding so far.


+ Show Spoiler [DanielHetberg (sculpting, modding)] +
[image loading]

Hi TL,

I'm a hobbyist sculptor/modder/tinkerer and love teaching myself things by just doing them and concentrating on improving my skills. I hold a PhD in theoretical physics, have worked in a couple very different jobs since my graduation and currently pay my bills pretending to be a software engineer. I have a general passion for teaching (juggling, sculpting, maths, ...) and improving my next man's overall life experience (despite being a devout atheist/humanist).


[image loading]

Feature 1: Stone Ultralisk - my first venture into sculpting things related to StarCraft. One of those "Oh gee, I wonder if I can do THAT" moments gone wild. I spent about 100 hours on sculpting and polishing this beast and I'm really proud on how it came out.

[image loading]

More complete pictures can be found in my making-of and tutorial right here on TL.

Feature 2: Baneling - from the same material. This one was a "quickie" (some twenty hours, according to my blog entry), mostly meant to teach me about silicone mold-making and casting copies from a simpler model than the ultralisk. The best copy was awarded to syno, the winner of the logo design contest for my shared workshop idea (which by the way ate most of my free time in during the last three months).

[image loading]

Work in progress/documentation:
[image loading]

Feature 3: Work in progress - Immortal made from prime sculptors marble. My first foray into primarily power tool work. Sculpting in marble is a way more physical experience because you really have to coax the figure out of the stone. I guess it will take me well into winter to finish this. Haven't worked on it in at least two months, so don't hold your breath.

[image loading]


Feature 4: Steampunk Keyboard Mod. "Gee, I wonder if I can make something like Rampkins' Buccaneer keaboard mod. Oh wait, it's my father's birthday in eight weeks, let's make him a present..."

[image loading]


Feature 5: Devotion - More classical sculptor stuff: nudes! The secret reason any man goes into art might well be that they want to draw, sculpt or have some other credible explanation why they're looking at and handling nude girl figures.

[image loading]


[image loading]


Website: http://danielhetberg.deviantart.com/        Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/danielhetberg
Take a survey about my shared artists' and craftspersons' workshop concept (15-20 min): http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/38ZHMMX
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 17 2013 17:02 GMT
#23
Interesting thread. I'm a screenwriter/director but I don't do anything related to SC or gaming-- Horror & Comedy is my forte. If you want advice on your screenplays you may link me to an except with the back story and I'll give you feedback.
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
August 19 2013 20:37 GMT
#24
Awesome idea for a thread! And great way to get recognition for all those hard working artists in their respective fields. Maybe one day I will contribute something worthwhile to this thread. I have qualifications in Adobe and Animation and currently do part time Photoshop training for beginners. So yeah, as StarStruck so kindly offered his services, if anyone needs advice or someone to talk to in those fields I am always happy to help
<3
sNuFFsie
Profile Joined March 2011
25 Posts
August 19 2013 20:57 GMT
#25
I'm excited to see where this goes. Thanks for putting this all together, wolf! I am little lost however, do these artists need to have SC related art or can it be anything?
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
August 19 2013 20:58 GMT
#26
+ Show Spoiler [ Daniel FuDD Ravia (Balloon Artist)] +
[image loading]

I am an up and coming balloon artist.Learned to blow them up and play with them in 2007, realized their potential May 2009 and its been on since. Looking to finish up my C.B.A. (certified balloon artist) qualifications in March at the World Balloon Convention In Denver 2014 Where Team USA (I am on the team!!) Will compete in the large team build!! I love this medium!!!



[image loading]

Feature 1:
[image loading]

Feature 2:

[image loading]


Feature 3:

[image loading]


Feature 4:
http://fuddx.deviantart.com/

[image loading]





[image loading]

(designation) url for item

website: http://balloonsbyfudd.weebly.com/        Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/fuddx



Hope I did this ok!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
August 19 2013 21:32 GMT
#27
On August 20 2013 05:57 sNuFFsie wrote:
I'm excited to see where this goes. Thanks for putting this all together, wolf! I am little lost however, do these artists need to have SC related art or can it be anything?
Not at all. This thread is supposed to be for all kinds of artists on TL, whether you do art for SC, other esports (lol, dota, cs, quake, etc..), or just for your real life career it's all still art. Mostly think of it as trying to help out artists who also coincidentally hang out on TL from time to time.
Administrator
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 05:04:12
August 20 2013 04:57 GMT
#28
+ Show Spoiler [SpoR (Graffiti/Character painting)] +
[image loading]

-Freelance street artist from Oregon to Orange Country, CA. My style is heavily influenced by graffiti, hip-hop, cartoons, comics, video games, pop culture, fonts, etc. My mediums include: Pen/Pencil, acrylics, spray paint; paper, walls, canvas, trucker caps, shoes, and other various objects.
-Please see attached images and facebook art albums.

Canvas etc: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2089480441693.2101904.1385674363&type=3
Hats etc: http://www.facebook.com/MacDuffee/media_set?set=a.1659695417336.2083262.1385674363&type=3


[image loading]

Feature 1: Lurker Card Table
[image loading]


Feature 2: 'So Swift' canvas
[image loading]


Feature 3: 'Suicide Joker' canvas
[image loading]


Feature 4: 'Manowar' canvas
[image loading]


Feature 5: 'SpoR' cap
[image loading]


Feature 6: Completed works on display
[image loading]



[image loading]

(designation) url for item

Website: www.facebook.com/MacDuffee        Blog: MarlieChurphy's Blog
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
August 22 2013 12:09 GMT
#29
thanks to coyote37 I added a bunch of VFX and 3D rendering software to the list.
Administrator
CreatorGX
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States122 Posts
August 24 2013 09:04 GMT
#30
Adding my submission here, hope it's good enough! :D

+ Show Spoiler [CreatorGX (V)] +
[image loading]

Hey TeamLiquid, my name is Matthew A. James. I've been studying at Savannah College of Art and Design for many years now, specializing Sequential Art and Graphic Design. I've also been looking to take jobs revolving around esports and the esports community since around the time I started my studies. So far I've only been able to take a job for Team Fallacy, but I hope to do all I can for Starcraft and TL!


[image loading]

Feature 1: Gheedblog Bronze Logo

[image loading]


Feature 2: Team Fallacy Logo (Commission)

[image loading]
[image loading]


Feature 3: Prioritize Probes

[image loading]


Feature 4: Keep Droning

[image loading]


Feature 5: PylarioWare: For Aiur and WARIO!

[image loading]



[image loading]



Website: creatorgx.blogspot.com
http://creatorgx.blogspot.com/
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
August 24 2013 09:09 GMT
#31
Do people accepted get a art icon, like urs wolfwolf or is it going to be something similar to the liquipedia coin thing, but for art.
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
August 24 2013 15:29 GMT
#32
I got my brush for being on TL Graphics Staff. Its an official designation so it's not likely others would get it unless they became staff as well. I am intrigued by your idea though. :D
Administrator
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 24 2013 15:59 GMT
#33
Cool, this is now official!
[TLMS] REBOOT
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
August 27 2013 20:19 GMT
#34
Finally then I'll make a post I guess . Here is my submission:

+ Show Spoiler [username (areas of expertise)] +
[image loading]

Hey everyone, I'm solidbebe. I'm an amateur drawer, not doing any kind of schooling but just drawing in my free time :D. I draw almost exclusively from games or anime or the like as you can see. The drawings that come out best are usually based off of existing drawings ( all of these except the second one, ezekiel, are). I have a terrible habit of not finishing drawings, mainly because it can take me hours to even get something half done. Anyways, I hope you can enjoy some of my (half finished) work!

[image loading]

Feature 1: This is a drawing of 48 from full metal alchemist brotherhood (one of my favorite anime!). I drew his helmet with the help of a picture and just filled in the rest, it's only a part of his upper body though. The more I look at it the more I don't like the shading but overall I could call it finished. It's also the first time I used blurring in the background.


[image loading]

Feature 2: Ezekiel is one of my favorite warhammer characters, so naturally I tried to draw him. I actually based it on his warhammer model:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

This image is actually from a much much larger WIP and as such ezekiel himself is barely finished. I don't like the cloak nor the shading on the items in front of it. His sword isn't finished and there's a lot of sloppy drawing all over. Nevertheless I still like the look of his upper body.

[image loading]

Feature 3: Yep demon's souls. I'm actually more of a dark souls fan, I never really liked demon's souls. Nevertheless, I really liked the look of this dude on the game box:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


So I drew it. Not much more to say, I like how this drawing turned out and it's the only one I'd confidently show as finished. Still, it's nearly 1 on 1 with the original image, not much of my own input here.


[image loading]

Feature 4: Finally something starcraft related !! I haven't drawn much from the starcraft universe mainly because it's units and characters are so difficult to draw ( at least for me). I drew this immortal a long time ago. It's extremely sloppy but if you don't look at it too closely I hope you won't notice. It's based on this btw:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



[image loading]

Feature 5: Another warhammer dude. This time a space marine librarian. I drew this from some picture -which I can't find online- in the Dark Angels codex. This really is one of those drawings where I spent wayyy too much time on and never really got anywhere. Barring the ugly fire and unfinished part around his waste he looks kinda okay I think. The unsized drawing was 140mb, so he'd look better a litte more up close. I didn't bother to cut the white parts out though because I'm an idiot.


[image loading]


[image loading]

(designation) url for item

Website: websiteurl        Blog: blogurl
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Raihn
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States216 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-17 05:34:09
September 17 2013 05:27 GMT
#35
Hello! Thanks for all the work you've poured into this! It looks excellent! I'll be on the lookout for guides and resources that could be useful to add! Please consider my submission, let me know if I've messed something up! :p

+ Show Spoiler [Raihn (v)] +
[image loading]

Hello TeamLiquid! I’m Joshua ‘Raihn’ Keyes, I’ve been around eSports for awhile and I love it! I’m currently an Indie Game Developer full time while I continue to contribute my design and illustration skills within the community. I’ve had the privilege of working with TeamLiquid, Grubby, IdrA, Tasteless, and Team Eve. You may know my work from any of the TeamLiquid streaming overlays or backgrounds used for Twitter. I am also proud to be TeamLiquid staff and a featured blogger! :D

[image loading]


Feature 1: Grubby, IdrA, and Team Eve eSports Logos

[image loading]



Feature 2: TeamLiquid Starcraft 2 Stream overlay + Ads

[image loading]



Feature 3: TeamLiquid DotA 2 Stream Overlay + Ads

[image loading]



Feature 4: Grubby’s Elite Guard – Wallpaper and Stream Background

[image loading]



Feature 5: TeamLiquid Twitter Back-ground Images

[image loading]



Feature 6: Indie Game – Animation, Illustration, Game Design, Interface, Creative Dev

[image loading]




[image loading]



Website: Indie Art Adventures - Blog and Portforlio Blog: TeamLiquid Blog
GraphicsRaihnForge.com - Let me know if you need something!
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
October 07 2013 15:28 GMT
#36
I just added jpeg mini, as I was looking for a img optimizer for things, and for some reason hadn't found this beforehand. It's free and super useful.
Administrator
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7059
JimRising 551
WinterStarcraft362
ViBE148
Mew2King14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo558
Other Games
• Scarra842
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 51m
Patches Events
11h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 51m
OSC
19h 51m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.