• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7511 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 270

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 268 269 270 271 272 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
March 10 2012 05:11 GMT
#5381
In hilarious news, I got 4th place in my 2nd Playhem Tournament! :D

I'm really happy with how I did against all of my non-Zerg opponents and if any of you casters in the making want a replay pack to cast for practice or whatever, lemme know.

In other news, let's not all get grouchy with the Christians just because they don't quite understand. I'm Christian myself and, though they mean well, sometimes it doesn't quite sound like it. If it weren't for my super powers, I'd have headbutted a few, let me tell ya. haha.

I'm really glad that kid posted.
Craft naked.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 05:58:40
March 10 2012 05:33 GMT
#5382
On March 10 2012 14:11 Josketh wrote:

In other news, let's not all get grouchy with the Christians just because they don't quite understand. I'm Christian myself and, though they mean well, sometimes it doesn't quite sound like it. If it weren't for my super powers, I'd have headbutted a few, let me tell ya. haha.

I'm really glad that kid posted.


It never starts out well when when you label an entire group of people "sinners"...
while simultaneously act like you're trying to understand and support them, seems rather twofaced.

Here's a suggestion...just stop with the labels.
Don't judge a whole group of people unless you know each and every one of them.
That's called pre-judging or prejudice.
And even if you have these thoughts...it's not ok to say them outloud without credible evidence.

I support George Carlin's : Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself!
moo...for DRG
inanotherlifetime
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden233 Posts
March 10 2012 08:38 GMT
#5383
On March 10 2012 10:05 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 08:41 Al Capwn wrote:
i am straight and not attracted to men at all..... except i love the male reproductive organ.....

lately i have been feeling weird about this feeling and slightly more curious, but i dont think i could ever kiss a guy



haha
I don't care for the male reproductive organ at all!
Yet I still see myself as part of this group.

Plus, the reason you can't see yourself is because you were raised not to see yourself kissing a guy.
I still feel kind of weird dancing with another guy...but it's all social stigma, really.


Interesting. For me it is almost the same, neoghaleon55. Until very recently I concidered myself completely straight. Not because I didn't want to be anything else, but more because I always had been in love with girls, or so I thought. If not exactly disgusted by the thought of the male organ, I've never been attracted to it.

I still don't know what's going on, but I got this friend, who is also "straight". We are very close and we recently started "cuddling" and wrestling playfully. And the feelings I get from these oh so innocent acts.. So, so much stronger than I have ever felt for any girls. We never talk about it, I don't even think about actually doing anything sexual with him or have a desire to see him without clothes. But I seriously ache for his warmth and I have to struggle every day for not leaning in for a deep passionate kiss. My heart is beating like crazy when we fool around. We never talk about any of this, but it isn't like these awkward moments either. Hard to explain it's just the way we are I guess.

My point is, maybe you, Al Capwn, hold the piece I am missing. You are interested in the one thing I am not interested in with males, the organ. Maybe there are two aspects of attraction, one being sexual and the other being emotional? If so I am at the emotional stage I guess, and you on the sexual? I am not sure, this is all very new to me.
Lost & Confused <3 NaNiwa & SaSe
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
March 10 2012 08:45 GMT
#5384
Like I said, some mean well. You can't group them all up and say they are trying to be all high and mighty. That's pre-judging.

A core part of Christianity is accepting that you are in fact a sinner. Because sinning is, simply put, not meeting God's standard. None of us meet that mark so we are all sinners. We are all just as bad as everyone else. That is the message they are trying to convey. It isn't supposed to be all fire and brimstone. It isn't supposed to be elitist. Even if loving a person of the same gender is barred...I guarantee you still do a sinful act every day. No big deal, we all do.

My sensei taught me that the biggest flaw he found when people talk about their personal belief system is that people cling to what is different. I came to Christianity because I do it anyway. Now I have a name for what I had always believed anyway.

Next time an extremist wants to flap gums at you, just start calling attention to the stuff you share in common and they will probably get off your case. Works for me anyway.
Craft naked.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
March 10 2012 08:51 GMT
#5385
On March 10 2012 17:38 inanotherlifetime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2012 10:05 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On March 10 2012 08:41 Al Capwn wrote:
i am straight and not attracted to men at all..... except i love the male reproductive organ.....

lately i have been feeling weird about this feeling and slightly more curious, but i dont think i could ever kiss a guy



haha
I don't care for the male reproductive organ at all!
Yet I still see myself as part of this group.

Plus, the reason you can't see yourself is because you were raised not to see yourself kissing a guy.
I still feel kind of weird dancing with another guy...but it's all social stigma, really.


Interesting. For me it is almost the same, neoghaleon55. Until very recently I concidered myself completely straight. Not because I didn't want to be anything else, but more because I always had been in love with girls, or so I thought. If not exactly disgusted by the thought of the male organ, I've never been attracted to it.

I still don't know what's going on, but I got this friend, who is also "straight". We are very close and we recently started "cuddling" and wrestling playfully. And the feelings I get from these oh so innocent acts.. So, so much stronger than I have ever felt for any girls. We never talk about it, I don't even think about actually doing anything sexual with him or have a desire to see him without clothes. But I seriously ache for his warmth and I have to struggle every day for not leaning in for a deep passionate kiss. My heart is beating like crazy when we fool around. We never talk about any of this, but it isn't like these awkward moments either. Hard to explain it's just the way we are I guess.

My point is, maybe you, Al Capwn, hold the piece I am missing. You are interested in the one thing I am not interested in with males, the organ. Maybe there are two aspects of attraction, one being sexual and the other being emotional? If so I am at the emotional stage I guess, and you on the sexual? I am not sure, this is all very new to me.


There are many different levels of attraction.
I think yours is pretty real and genuine.
Scientifically, it might be the pheromone, body odor that you don't even consciously notice, that's turning you on.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone

The warmth you're talking about is very normal and natural.
Aspects of sexual and emotional longing are intertwined by the hormone called Oxytocin
It's gives you a sense of warmth and bonding.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin
It is released most heavily after sex or physical contact.

Anyway I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't care for the organ. I'll play with it to please other people, but it's not what I look forward to most. I appreciate the male form more than the female form however, that's how I know my orientation.
moo...for DRG
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
March 11 2012 06:08 GMT
#5386
All this talk of male form has started to reawaken my desire to photograph. But my camera is broken so I'm going to end up with like...photographer's blue balls.
Craft naked.
rbx270j
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada540 Posts
March 11 2012 06:55 GMT
#5387
On March 11 2012 15:08 Josketh wrote:
All this talk of male form has started to reawaken my desire to photograph. But my camera is broken so I'm going to end up with like...photographer's blue balls.



That'll make the slump-buster all the more gratifying of course!
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
March 11 2012 12:45 GMT
#5388
woot, finally hit masters! (i think a hundred pages back someone was asking if anyone was in masters)
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
March 11 2012 12:50 GMT
#5389
On March 11 2012 21:45 Roe wrote:
woot, finally hit masters! (i think a hundred pages back someone was asking if anyone was in masters)


congratz!
heusspower
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany11 Posts
March 11 2012 13:04 GMT
#5390
Is Stephano really gay? This is a rumour I heard once. I've got big respect for players who out themselves because it's not always easy for sure...
EvoStarcraft
Profile Joined March 2012
United States24 Posts
March 11 2012 13:19 GMT
#5391
I don't really understand why everyone hates on the gay community and has to bring it to E-sports. I have some friends that are gay, I personally am not, but I could really care less what other people are. What you like to do in your spare time doesn't effect me in the slightest unless it gets in the way of your gameplay and your starting to do worse.

imo, if your gay, cool. If you're not gay, cool. No reason to hate, just play the game.
Starcraft 2 Caster at: www.youtube.com/user/EvoStarcraft and http://www.twitch.tv/sacerrex
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
March 11 2012 14:04 GMT
#5392
I've never been hate on for being gay in my exposure to eSports...then again my exposure has been extremely limited.

On a side note: Anyone in this thread getting wanting to get into the casting end of SC2?
Craft naked.
drshdwpuppet
Profile Joined July 2011
United States332 Posts
March 12 2012 00:24 GMT
#5393
I could get into some sc2 casting, I have FPS experience if it helps ^^
Enterprise was just temp banned for 1 week by Myles. Reason: You aren't a philosopher and warning aren't cutting it.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
March 12 2012 00:32 GMT
#5394
I'd love to cast SC2. I just don't have the voice for it.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
March 12 2012 01:19 GMT
#5395
I've done some dual casting in other games before, never casted sc2 though.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
March 12 2012 01:21 GMT
#5396
Silver likes casting as well. And he's super professional and keeps his shirt on the entire time.
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
March 12 2012 01:23 GMT
#5397
we should have a GTL tourney ^.^
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
March 12 2012 01:37 GMT
#5398
Grav or Nibbler would take it! But it would be fun
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-12 01:46:34
March 12 2012 01:45 GMT
#5399
we've got a lot of people in the same range within masters. me, box, gdr, grav, nibbler! and alternity, whoever that is
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
March 12 2012 01:52 GMT
#5400
Grav and Nibbler are semi pro GM-ish players. You might be able to take a game off them but if I was a betting man I'd say the finals would be Grav vs Nibbler with an EPIC anti-Zerg diatribe if Grav wins.
#2throwed
Prev 1 268 269 270 271 272 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 113
Nina 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2206
HiyA 276
Mong 125
Shinee 76
sorry 31
Noble 17
NotJumperer 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1315
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 670
Reynor47
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft630
Other Games
summit1g7426
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0336
PiGStarcraft217
ArmadaUGS37
RuFF_SC237
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick710
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream400
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2149
League of Legends
• Rush1531
• Lourlo1366
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
4h 48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
18h 48m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 5h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.