• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:53
CEST 14:53
KST 21:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8261 users

Atlanta TL Meetup - August/September ? - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
August 27 2010 20:00 GMT
#221
On August 28 2010 02:59 Roffles wrote:
The doors don't lock to Klaus right? Cause I might drop by sometime round 11 or 12 since I'll be at Tech.


they do but can be opened from inside or with a student ID card. PM me for my phone number and call it if you want to get in.

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME BY OMG!!!
Free Palestine
TDC
Profile Joined May 2010
United States197 Posts
August 27 2010 20:20 GMT
#222
On August 28 2010 02:59 Roffles wrote:
The doors don't lock to Klaus right? Cause I might drop by sometime round 11 or 12 since I'll be at Tech.


Doors lock after 5 or 6pm, and CS, CM, or CompE majors can access it. You can call one of us when you arrive, and we can let u in.
Top 25 master league Toss http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1253149/TDC
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-27 22:24:30
August 27 2010 21:51 GMT
#223
We will have kpop roffles*. EVERYONE COME BY.

*not a guarantee
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
August 27 2010 22:05 GMT
#224
seriously roffles. come by anytime and starcraft club will throw an impromptu WELCOME TO GEORGIA TECH ROFFLES party
Free Palestine
Tyrio
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3248 Posts
August 27 2010 23:16 GMT
#225
Lol chilling on the second floor of Klaus. Has a room been decided on?
[NA] Tyrio.486 / Ahsh
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
August 27 2010 23:45 GMT
#226
We're in room 1447. come on in!
Free Palestine
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
August 28 2010 02:28 GMT
#227
This meetup is so awesome so far~
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-28 06:35:57
August 28 2010 06:25 GMT
#228
Dropped by Klaus late at like 1, but couldn't get in and I realized I had no way to contact anyone inside, so I just left. =(

I hope you guys are having fun!

Edit: Left the house right after I posted asking whether or not it was open late, and wasn't around a comp all day. Shoulda prepped ahead of time, but there's always next time.
God Bless
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
August 28 2010 06:30 GMT
#229
On August 28 2010 15:25 Roffles wrote:
Dropped by Klaus late at like 1, but couldn't get in and I realized I had no way to contact anyone inside, so I just left. =(

I hope you guys are having fun!


Ah, that's unfortunate.. We are having fun though. Next time get someone's phone number.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
August 28 2010 23:11 GMT
#230
If only you had brought a boombox and blared out kpop...I would have found you instantly

+ Show Spoiler +


I had fun. Cool to see other people from tl. A lot of fun watching the games with other people instead of just by myself. Hopefully we can repeat this event for other times (but maybe not stay up the entie night....)
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
August 28 2010 23:32 GMT
#231
On August 29 2010 08:11 N.geNuity wrote:
If only you had brought a boombox and blared out kpop...I would have found you instantly

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j379JbL-xM


I had fun. Cool to see other people from tl. A lot of fun watching the games with other people instead of just by myself. Hopefully we can repeat this event for other times (but maybe not stay up the entie night....)


Oh, psh. Staying up the entire night was one of the best parts.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
August 28 2010 23:46 GMT
#232
you guys missed a golden opportunity to force roffles to dance.

what a shame.
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
August 30 2010 20:00 GMT
#233
yea i had a great time on friday. too bad roffles couldn't get in :\

we will probably try to plan the same thing for the OSL finals coming up, so hopefully everyone will want to come to that as well.

also I think maybe I got carried away with all the SC2 jokes, sorry if I made anyone upset lol, i feel like I did sorta put some people off with them :\. IT'S JUST SO EASY THOUGH
Free Palestine
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
September 08 2010 17:11 GMT
#234
bump.

Are gatech students going to have another watch for the osl? I wouldn't expect as much of a turnout but I imagine some/many of the georgia state and georgi tech students can go.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Tyrio
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3248 Posts
September 08 2010 17:46 GMT
#235
I'll definitely go. I'm assuming same time/place?

JD vs Flash again lol.
[NA] Tyrio.486 / Ahsh
d20
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17 Posts
September 08 2010 20:43 GMT
#236
I'll be there again. Friday at 8?
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
September 08 2010 21:12 GMT
#237
i guess it's still a bit iffy because the finals won't start till 6am this time (THANKS CHINA). but yea what the tell let's do it again lol. we already stayed there till 8 before.
Free Palestine
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-08 21:26:55
September 08 2010 21:24 GMT
#238
Just to say, georgia tech is renting out six flags from like 6-midnight exclusively for tech students friday, so I dunno who all from tech is going to that. I will. It's more appealing to freshman probably (but tickets are cheap too).

But that just means I'll show up at like 1 am instead of 8. Which is good considering 8-7:30 was really long for me personally.

And doesn't matter if it starts 6 AM. It'll be 4 pool vs 14cc this time around = quick series.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Cadence
Profile Joined July 2008
China33 Posts
September 09 2010 18:13 GMT
#239
I'm finding this post waaay too late. I'm down on the next event. Someone PM me with a time and place. I go to GSU and move around the metro area. I need to meet more local people damn it.
Zerg's are getting brave.
Cadence
Profile Joined July 2008
China33 Posts
September 09 2010 18:18 GMT
#240
Also, for anyone who lives locally in Georgia, add me on b.net. PM me with your account information and I'll give you mine as well.
Zerg's are getting brave.
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
Rex 109
CosmosSc2 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48166
Hyuk 1432
Jaedong 809
EffOrt 462
Soma 426
Horang2 386
Soulkey 380
actioN 339
BeSt 335
Mini 318
[ Show more ]
Light 270
Last 267
Zeus 259
Stork 237
910 184
Larva 171
ggaemo 146
Snow 124
Rush 112
ZerO 92
Pusan 83
Killer 81
Mind 67
Shine 53
JYJ 44
Sharp 43
Creator 43
Shinee 36
hero 32
Free 31
Bale 26
Yoon 24
ToSsGirL 21
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
Noble 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
sorry 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8737
Dendi642
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1577
markeloff247
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1652
crisheroes1063
Other Games
gofns40932
singsing2048
B2W.Neo703
hiko368
XBOCT334
Pyrionflax273
byalli264
DeMusliM254
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS87
QueenE16
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1719
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream136
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1666
Other Games
• WagamamaTV192
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8m
Rex109
IntoTheiNu 47
The PondCast
21h 8m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.