• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:48
CEST 03:48
KST 10:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7655 users

Disasterpiece Theater: Flash vs Curious (2015-08-14) - Pag…

Forum Index > SC2 General
78 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
April 27 2019 04:46 GMT
#61
Truly a great series.
Carminedust
Profile Joined October 2014
487 Posts
April 27 2019 05:39 GMT
#62
Great Article when will we get blessed with an article about Life vs Elfi during TSL4 for that was the greatest thing to grace the sc2 scene in 2012
Maybe was Zoun only Fan before he retired idk
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
April 27 2019 07:42 GMT
#63
On April 27 2019 08:14 LaughNgamez wrote:
Blizzards response was comical, changing swarmhosts but not giving zerg a better answer to turtle mech.

I will forever not understand why Innovation did not mech vs Life in Blizzcon 2015 where it was still incredibly broken.

He did play mech in one game. In the other games he couldn't transition to mech because Life did too much damage in the early game and in the last game Inno had a brainfart.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
April 27 2019 12:32 GMT
#64
Oh wow that SK vs. Reality was even more beautiful than I remembered.

[image loading]
don't wall off against random
Need
Profile Joined March 2019
566 Posts
April 27 2019 12:47 GMT
#65
Watching some of these games, I'm glad I skipped HOTS altogether
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
April 27 2019 13:10 GMT
#66
On April 26 2019 04:45 Wombat_NI wrote:
I think Terrans who insist on forms of 'mech' being viable at any cost should be forced to watch this whole VoD in its entirety every time they express such an opinion.

I am personally loving some of the dynamic mech styles we're seeing these days, absolutely love what we're seeing in that domain, don't get me wrong I'm no mech hater.

I can only get so hard.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-27 16:35:00
April 27 2019 15:20 GMT
#67
On April 27 2019 04:06 Nakajin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2019 03:55 Ben... wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:53 Elentos wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:49 Charoisaur wrote:
Blink Sentry PvZ micro wars.

I doubt Zerg players would consider this a good side. Or a micro war. All the meaningful micro was on the Protoss side. I personally got pretty tired of watching it too since the only real deviation from +2 blink stalkers was all-ins and Zergs often looked really helpless even against just lots of stalkers.

I was watching 2014 GSL a month or two back while I worked out, and literally every PvZ was either +2 blink, blink/sentry, or a combination of the two into dying to swarmhosts like 20 minutes after the blink all-in failed. Passive play just meant zerg got their swarmhosts even faster so every game was inevitably an all-in of some kind. The blink all-in stuff was interesting for about 2 games until I realized that nearly every game was going to be that.

And lets not even get into the PvZs on Habitation Station. Oof.

It was so bad that I had to quit watching that year's GSL and skip ahead to 2016.

Wasn't 2016 kind of shit too?
What with all the proxy reaper, roach-ravagers and pylon rush?
2015-16 were the dark age of SC for me personnally.

2016 was the worst. Reapers were OP, adepts were OP, ultras were almost unkillable by marines, pylon cannons were added, dasan station was a legitimate map, liberator AA was ridiculous at a point as well. The list goes on. Not to mention I think the majority of korean pros really underperformed due to lost motivation

2015 was the best year imo for many reasons, but the mech shitshow at the end was pretty bad
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
April 27 2019 16:55 GMT
#68
On April 28 2019 00:20 Fango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2019 04:06 Nakajin wrote:
On April 27 2019 03:55 Ben... wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:53 Elentos wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:49 Charoisaur wrote:
Blink Sentry PvZ micro wars.

I doubt Zerg players would consider this a good side. Or a micro war. All the meaningful micro was on the Protoss side. I personally got pretty tired of watching it too since the only real deviation from +2 blink stalkers was all-ins and Zergs often looked really helpless even against just lots of stalkers.

I was watching 2014 GSL a month or two back while I worked out, and literally every PvZ was either +2 blink, blink/sentry, or a combination of the two into dying to swarmhosts like 20 minutes after the blink all-in failed. Passive play just meant zerg got their swarmhosts even faster so every game was inevitably an all-in of some kind. The blink all-in stuff was interesting for about 2 games until I realized that nearly every game was going to be that.

And lets not even get into the PvZs on Habitation Station. Oof.

It was so bad that I had to quit watching that year's GSL and skip ahead to 2016.

Wasn't 2016 kind of shit too?
What with all the proxy reaper, roach-ravagers and pylon rush?
2015-16 were the dark age of SC for me personnally.

2016 was the worst. Reapers were OP, adepts were OP, ultras were almost unkillable by marines, pylon cannons were added, dasan station was a legitimate map, liberator AA was ridiculous at a point as well. The list gkes on


You missed the worst one: Tankivacs...possibly the worst idea they ever came up with.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
April 27 2019 17:32 GMT
#69
On April 27 2019 22:10 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2019 04:45 Wombat_NI wrote:
I think Terrans who insist on forms of 'mech' being viable at any cost should be forced to watch this whole VoD in its entirety every time they express such an opinion.

I am personally loving some of the dynamic mech styles we're seeing these days, absolutely love what we're seeing in that domain, don't get me wrong I'm no mech hater.

I can only get so hard.

Haha wasn’t quite my intention but I’ll take it
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Zrana1
Profile Joined February 2017
Netherlands45 Posts
April 27 2019 19:39 GMT
#70
Not watched the games yet, but just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the writing in this article Great work, thank you!
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-27 20:42:44
April 27 2019 20:36 GMT
#71
On April 28 2019 01:55 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2019 00:20 Fango wrote:
On April 27 2019 04:06 Nakajin wrote:
On April 27 2019 03:55 Ben... wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:53 Elentos wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:49 Charoisaur wrote:
Blink Sentry PvZ micro wars.

I doubt Zerg players would consider this a good side. Or a micro war. All the meaningful micro was on the Protoss side. I personally got pretty tired of watching it too since the only real deviation from +2 blink stalkers was all-ins and Zergs often looked really helpless even against just lots of stalkers.

I was watching 2014 GSL a month or two back while I worked out, and literally every PvZ was either +2 blink, blink/sentry, or a combination of the two into dying to swarmhosts like 20 minutes after the blink all-in failed. Passive play just meant zerg got their swarmhosts even faster so every game was inevitably an all-in of some kind. The blink all-in stuff was interesting for about 2 games until I realized that nearly every game was going to be that.

And lets not even get into the PvZs on Habitation Station. Oof.

It was so bad that I had to quit watching that year's GSL and skip ahead to 2016.

Wasn't 2016 kind of shit too?
What with all the proxy reaper, roach-ravagers and pylon rush?
2015-16 were the dark age of SC for me personnally.

2016 was the worst. Reapers were OP, adepts were OP, ultras were almost unkillable by marines, pylon cannons were added, dasan station was a legitimate map, liberator AA was ridiculous at a point as well. The list gkes on


You missed the worst one: Tankivacs...possibly the worst idea they ever came up with.


Tankivac were amazing, you could load up all your army, scan the other terran main, see five turrets and 1 siege tank and just boost in anyway. I had so many bullshit winsl in tvt back then, well when I wasn't proxy reaper, wich happen like 4 out of 5 times.
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
April 27 2019 20:52 GMT
#72
On April 28 2019 05:36 Nakajin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2019 01:55 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 28 2019 00:20 Fango wrote:
On April 27 2019 04:06 Nakajin wrote:
On April 27 2019 03:55 Ben... wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:53 Elentos wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:49 Charoisaur wrote:
Blink Sentry PvZ micro wars.

I doubt Zerg players would consider this a good side. Or a micro war. All the meaningful micro was on the Protoss side. I personally got pretty tired of watching it too since the only real deviation from +2 blink stalkers was all-ins and Zergs often looked really helpless even against just lots of stalkers.

I was watching 2014 GSL a month or two back while I worked out, and literally every PvZ was either +2 blink, blink/sentry, or a combination of the two into dying to swarmhosts like 20 minutes after the blink all-in failed. Passive play just meant zerg got their swarmhosts even faster so every game was inevitably an all-in of some kind. The blink all-in stuff was interesting for about 2 games until I realized that nearly every game was going to be that.

And lets not even get into the PvZs on Habitation Station. Oof.

It was so bad that I had to quit watching that year's GSL and skip ahead to 2016.

Wasn't 2016 kind of shit too?
What with all the proxy reaper, roach-ravagers and pylon rush?
2015-16 were the dark age of SC for me personnally.

2016 was the worst. Reapers were OP, adepts were OP, ultras were almost unkillable by marines, pylon cannons were added, dasan station was a legitimate map, liberator AA was ridiculous at a point as well. The list gkes on


You missed the worst one: Tankivacs...possibly the worst idea they ever came up with.


Tankivac were amazing, you could load up all your army, scan the other terran main, see five turrets and 1 siege tank and just boost in anyway. I had so many bullshit winsl in tvt back then, well when I wasn't proxy reaper, wich happen like 4 out of 5 times.

*Shudders*
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-27 21:02:51
April 27 2019 20:57 GMT
#73
On April 28 2019 05:36 Nakajin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2019 01:55 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 28 2019 00:20 Fango wrote:
On April 27 2019 04:06 Nakajin wrote:
On April 27 2019 03:55 Ben... wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:53 Elentos wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:49 Charoisaur wrote:
Blink Sentry PvZ micro wars.

I doubt Zerg players would consider this a good side. Or a micro war. All the meaningful micro was on the Protoss side. I personally got pretty tired of watching it too since the only real deviation from +2 blink stalkers was all-ins and Zergs often looked really helpless even against just lots of stalkers.

I was watching 2014 GSL a month or two back while I worked out, and literally every PvZ was either +2 blink, blink/sentry, or a combination of the two into dying to swarmhosts like 20 minutes after the blink all-in failed. Passive play just meant zerg got their swarmhosts even faster so every game was inevitably an all-in of some kind. The blink all-in stuff was interesting for about 2 games until I realized that nearly every game was going to be that.

And lets not even get into the PvZs on Habitation Station. Oof.

It was so bad that I had to quit watching that year's GSL and skip ahead to 2016.

Wasn't 2016 kind of shit too?
What with all the proxy reaper, roach-ravagers and pylon rush?
2015-16 were the dark age of SC for me personnally.

2016 was the worst. Reapers were OP, adepts were OP, ultras were almost unkillable by marines, pylon cannons were added, dasan station was a legitimate map, liberator AA was ridiculous at a point as well. The list gkes on


You missed the worst one: Tankivacs...possibly the worst idea they ever came up with.


Tankivac were amazing, you could load up all your army, scan the other terran main, see five turrets and 1 siege tank and just boost in anyway. I had so many bullshit winsl in tvt back then, well when I wasn't proxy reaper, wich happen like 4 out of 5 times.

You still do the same thing with tankivacs removed from the game. And without tankivacs it's much harder for your opponent to get in position to defend his production from your YOLO doom drop. Sure your tanks don't come in sieged, but that's hardly an issue.

Well, that's what you would do if everyone going 2 raven into reactored vikings every game wasn't a thing.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
RealityTheGreat
Profile Joined January 2018
China564 Posts
April 28 2019 02:18 GMT
#74
On April 27 2019 21:32 rotta wrote:
Oh wow that SK vs. Reality was even more beautiful than I remembered.

[image loading]

Chinese fans call him Reality the Great.And turtle mech is called urbanization.
Betrayed, forgotten, abandoned.
LaughNgamezAfreeca
Profile Joined October 2018
129 Posts
April 28 2019 05:15 GMT
#75
On April 28 2019 01:55 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2019 00:20 Fango wrote:
On April 27 2019 04:06 Nakajin wrote:
On April 27 2019 03:55 Ben... wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:53 Elentos wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:49 Charoisaur wrote:
Blink Sentry PvZ micro wars.

I doubt Zerg players would consider this a good side. Or a micro war. All the meaningful micro was on the Protoss side. I personally got pretty tired of watching it too since the only real deviation from +2 blink stalkers was all-ins and Zergs often looked really helpless even against just lots of stalkers.

I was watching 2014 GSL a month or two back while I worked out, and literally every PvZ was either +2 blink, blink/sentry, or a combination of the two into dying to swarmhosts like 20 minutes after the blink all-in failed. Passive play just meant zerg got their swarmhosts even faster so every game was inevitably an all-in of some kind. The blink all-in stuff was interesting for about 2 games until I realized that nearly every game was going to be that.

And lets not even get into the PvZs on Habitation Station. Oof.

It was so bad that I had to quit watching that year's GSL and skip ahead to 2016.

Wasn't 2016 kind of shit too?
What with all the proxy reaper, roach-ravagers and pylon rush?
2015-16 were the dark age of SC for me personnally.

2016 was the worst. Reapers were OP, adepts were OP, ultras were almost unkillable by marines, pylon cannons were added, dasan station was a legitimate map, liberator AA was ridiculous at a point as well. The list gkes on


You missed the worst one: Tankivacs...possibly the worst idea they ever came up with.


Tankivacs must have been an idea when they said "How can we convince people to buy LOTV, what looks cool?".
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
April 28 2019 06:26 GMT
#76
On April 28 2019 01:55 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2019 00:20 Fango wrote:
On April 27 2019 04:06 Nakajin wrote:
On April 27 2019 03:55 Ben... wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:53 Elentos wrote:
On April 27 2019 00:49 Charoisaur wrote:
Blink Sentry PvZ micro wars.

I doubt Zerg players would consider this a good side. Or a micro war. All the meaningful micro was on the Protoss side. I personally got pretty tired of watching it too since the only real deviation from +2 blink stalkers was all-ins and Zergs often looked really helpless even against just lots of stalkers.

I was watching 2014 GSL a month or two back while I worked out, and literally every PvZ was either +2 blink, blink/sentry, or a combination of the two into dying to swarmhosts like 20 minutes after the blink all-in failed. Passive play just meant zerg got their swarmhosts even faster so every game was inevitably an all-in of some kind. The blink all-in stuff was interesting for about 2 games until I realized that nearly every game was going to be that.

And lets not even get into the PvZs on Habitation Station. Oof.

It was so bad that I had to quit watching that year's GSL and skip ahead to 2016.

Wasn't 2016 kind of shit too?
What with all the proxy reaper, roach-ravagers and pylon rush?
2015-16 were the dark age of SC for me personnally.

2016 was the worst. Reapers were OP, adepts were OP, ultras were almost unkillable by marines, pylon cannons were added, dasan station was a legitimate map, liberator AA was ridiculous at a point as well. The list gkes on


You missed the worst one: Tankivacs...possibly the worst idea they ever came up with.


Ahhh yes the first reason I began autoquitting against every Terran.

And considering the Balance teams general reaction to the meta is "Fuck Protoss" it never stopped. Only now I have to autoquit against Zerg too. And most Protoss now that I think about it.
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
April 28 2019 09:53 GMT
#77
2016 was a mess but I enjoyed it a lot. The actual game was pretty fun to play too even with all the random stupid things we had in the game.

2015 I'm sure wasn't that bad but the memories of it leave quite a bitter taste in my mouth. I actually didn't find the mech games that boring, I just disliked it because it was broken and zerg felt really helpless. Meanwhile ZvP was so much worse post-SH patch. I'm probably one of the few that actually enjoyed SH games, but definitely once they nerfed SH, it became the dullest matchup ever.
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
Psychonian
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2322 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-03 14:51:20
May 03 2019 14:50 GMT
#78
I literally quit SC2 for a long time after the SH patch because Z (at least at my top Gold level) just no longer had a good answer to a Terran or Protoss that sat on 3-4 bases and massed up a stupid cost efficient army, and seeing people like Life and, in this instance, Curious, consistently not only lose but look plain helpless to the exact same strategies was so incredibly demoralizing. It was so awful that not even the release of LOTV could bring me back until mid last year.
Trans Rights
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
July 06 2020 18:53 GMT
#79
Good Times, Good Times
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings104
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 153
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 284
Bale 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
Doublelift5076
JimRising 761
Counter-Strike
minikerr31
Other Games
summit1g11667
C9.Mang0325
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP156
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 13m
Replay Cast
21h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.