• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8451 users

Community Feedback Update - March 31 - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
192 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
PinoKotsBeer
Profile Joined February 2014
Netherlands1387 Posts
April 01 2016 18:33 GMT
#141
3 seconds extra cooldown on the ravager will make a big difference?.....
http://www.twitch.tv/pinokotsbeer
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-01 18:37:19
April 01 2016 18:36 GMT
#142
On April 02 2016 03:33 PinoKotsBeer wrote:
3 seconds extra cooldown on the ravager will make a big difference?.....


1.43x longer cooldown on anything will make a big difference.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-01 18:52:23
April 01 2016 18:50 GMT
#143
On April 01 2016 04:27 Musicus wrote:
If they really take out Korhal, that would be great news!

Edit: And I can't wait for part two .

Zerg traitor

and yes please jsut bring in normal maps and rotate out all those Secret Spring-esque abominations before you change any race properties
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Ganseng
Profile Joined July 2011
Russian Federation473 Posts
April 01 2016 19:33 GMT
#144
On April 02 2016 03:25 Lexender wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2016 21:41 Ganseng wrote:
On April 01 2016 21:26 seemsgood wrote:
On April 01 2016 21:21 Ganseng wrote:
On April 01 2016 19:01 seemsgood wrote:
On April 01 2016 18:59 Ganseng wrote:
anybody got the picture of the new thor? will be interesting to look at

http://starcraft2.hu/galeria/albums/userpics/Thor_(2).jpg



thx

so the "new" model is just the hots version of thor shooting from its 250mm cannons?

that's lame

who uses 250mm caliber for air defense?

(I know it's a video game, but it's still lame even for a video game)

I think they are just lazy and want to find some application for the obsolete cannons

It's punisher cannon.Can shoot depleted uranium round :OOO


oh yeah
m1 abrams also can shoot depleted uranium rounds
however, it doesn't shoot air =)
and that's a 120 mm gun
250mm is kinda slower to aim and reload, muzzle velocity is lower, and ballistics is worse

I mean Japanese did shoot at airplanes with the main caliber batteries of their battleships in WWII
but that was an act of desperation and they didn't really hit anything

whatever, just bad design. shouldn't worry me that much after helicopters in open space =)


Taking into consideration the fact that capital ships are so big in SC that they can carry entire factions and armies inside, I'd say 250 mm is not enough.

Of course not
But a marine rifle is enough :D
adnap2
Profile Joined December 2014
France26 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-01 20:39:34
April 01 2016 20:38 GMT
#145
I like the map where there is rocks everywhere so on a tvz the zerg can harass on 3 different side xD
Lets say it, map makers are not very smart.
Ape_Island
Profile Joined February 2016
29 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-01 20:52:21
April 01 2016 20:51 GMT
#146
Does anyone else feel that simply having more room and space in which to construct buildings
would make the game much more enjoyable? Especially for Terran and probably Protoss, too?

Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 01 2016 20:55 GMT
#147
On April 02 2016 05:51 Ape_Island wrote:
Does anyone else feel that simply having more room and space in which to construct buildings
would make the game much more enjoyable? Especially for Terran and probably Protoss, too?



I think with the econ changes it might be better to just make buildings better, maybe with an upgrade. Earlygame is normal but midgame you have so many buildings
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Ape_Island
Profile Joined February 2016
29 Posts
April 01 2016 20:59 GMT
#148
On April 02 2016 05:55 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2016 05:51 Ape_Island wrote:
Does anyone else feel that simply having more room and space in which to construct buildings
would make the game much more enjoyable? Especially for Terran and probably Protoss, too?



I think with the econ changes it might be better to just make buildings better, maybe with an upgrade. Earlygame is normal but midgame you have so many buildings



You mean maybe smaller buildings?? Or whole new design?
That could be a good idea.
Temporary Happiness
Profile Joined March 2016
Italy11 Posts
April 01 2016 21:25 GMT
#149
I just noticed that the part about a "part two" article has been removed from the original thread on battlenet forum. Will this mean that no part two is coming? Disappointing thing, and let me say, kind of unprofessional..
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 01 2016 21:26 GMT
#150
On April 02 2016 06:25 Temporary Happiness wrote:
I just noticed that the part about a "part two" article has been removed from the original thread on battlenet forum. Will this mean that no part two is coming? Disappointing thing, and let me say, kind of unprofessional..

Part 2 came

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/20742985906
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Temporary Happiness
Profile Joined March 2016
Italy11 Posts
April 01 2016 21:36 GMT
#151
Nice! thank you, didnt noticed that..
(to be honest i was hoping for a serious feedback update, but 1st april, i was asking too much i guess^^)
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
April 01 2016 21:43 GMT
#152
On April 02 2016 06:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2016 06:25 Temporary Happiness wrote:
I just noticed that the part about a "part two" article has been removed from the original thread on battlenet forum. Will this mean that no part two is coming? Disappointing thing, and let me say, kind of unprofessional..

Part 2 came

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/20742985906

Not sure if funny or salty. perfect sc2 thread!
Spyridon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States997 Posts
April 01 2016 21:46 GMT
#153
On April 02 2016 06:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2016 06:25 Temporary Happiness wrote:
I just noticed that the part about a "part two" article has been removed from the original thread on battlenet forum. Will this mean that no part two is coming? Disappointing thing, and let me say, kind of unprofessional..

Part 2 came

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/20742985906


Funny that they put more effort in to that than the real community updates, lol.

I particularly like the comment on there where someone says "Every day is like April fools day with DK".
Pseudorandom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States120 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-01 22:29:37
April 01 2016 22:09 GMT
#154
On April 02 2016 06:46 Spyridon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2016 06:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On April 02 2016 06:25 Temporary Happiness wrote:
I just noticed that the part about a "part two" article has been removed from the original thread on battlenet forum. Will this mean that no part two is coming? Disappointing thing, and let me say, kind of unprofessional..

Part 2 came

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/20742985906


Funny that they put more effort in to that than the real community updates, lol.

I particularly like the comment on there where someone says "Every day is like April fools day with DK".


I hope to see that one on a cheerful one day.
"This is scissors, paper is fine, paper just needs to learn how to play. Paper needs to stop complaining." - richlol
terrantosaur
Profile Joined August 2011
42 Posts
April 03 2016 13:38 GMT
#155
The state of the game is a fucking joke at the moment. Maps/units/structure of the game.

I play Terran. Last season of HOTS I was top 4 Masters. Always been able to get to Masters when I dedicated a bit of time to see what the current meta was doing etc. I've beaten the occasional GM and it even took Jaedong himself 20 minutes to beat me once . Since the start of LotV I've struggled to stay in the top 8 of Diamond. So I decided to collect some data. I looked at the league history of the zerg/protoss players I am playing over the last month just for an indication of what was going on. Over 50% of the zerg/protoss I'm playing nowadays were gold/platinum in HOTS (all now at the top level of diamond. Even those who used to be diamond at some stage, were gold/plat for most of their careers). I see ZERO zerg/protoss who were EVER Masters level in HOTS/WOL. Now of course one could try to explain this away by reference to sample size but I'd encourage other Terrans to take a look and see if you're seeing the same thing. Either Terran was op in HOTS or it's underpowered now.

So I'm afraid I have to agree with the first comment on this thread and ban me for it if you must.

User was temp banned for this post.
PinoKotsBeer
Profile Joined February 2014
Netherlands1387 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-03 14:02:14
April 03 2016 13:56 GMT
#156
On April 03 2016 22:38 terrantosaur wrote:
The state of the game is a fucking joke at the moment. Maps/units/structure of the game.

I play Terran. Last season of HOTS I was top 4 Masters. Always been able to get to Masters when I dedicated a bit of time to see what the current meta was doing etc. I've beaten the occasional GM and it even took Jaedong himself 20 minutes to beat me once . Since the start of LotV I've struggled to stay in the top 8 of Diamond. So I decided to collect some data. I looked at the league history of the zerg/protoss players I am playing over the last month just for an indication of what was going on. Over 50% of the zerg/protoss I'm playing nowadays were gold/platinum in HOTS (all now at the top level of diamond. Even those who used to be diamond at some stage, were gold/plat for most of their careers). I see ZERO zerg/protoss who were EVER Masters level in HOTS/WOL. Now of course one could try to explain this away by reference to sample size but I'd encourage other Terrans to take a look and see if you're seeing the same thing. Either Terran was op in HOTS or it's underpowered now.

So I'm afraid I have to agree with the first comment on this thread and ban me for it if you must.

I have noticed that as well, but dont forget that the auto chrono and stackable injects (+ many many many other things) helps a lot. F.e. back in HOTS there were countless protoss players (top masters) who forgot the use chrono. Dont expect anything much to change in the upcoming months, better to put the game aside and try it in a year again or keep training.
http://www.twitch.tv/pinokotsbeer
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
April 03 2016 14:08 GMT
#157
On April 02 2016 03:36 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2016 03:33 PinoKotsBeer wrote:
3 seconds extra cooldown on the ravager will make a big difference?.....


1.43x longer cooldown on anything will make a big difference.

Especially for situations which are more controlled, like firing corrosive biles into a building at a set frequency.

I guess corrosive bile can function like turn-based combat? You fire a set of projectiles, the opponent responds and might continue pressing for a brief moment until the second round comes crashing down from above. Then in deciding on certain parameters you can create situations that are oppressive because the player might never find the time to do anything other than running away from this ability. It can not really be countered in the sense that you can do something meaningful while scattering your forces, instead you have to weather the storm and prepare to seize the moments coming in the future. In that sense it lets the zerg player dictate the pacing of the combat and eliminate agency for the opponent. This as a hypothetical scenario with a ravager of unbounded power.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
April 03 2016 15:02 GMT
#158
On April 03 2016 22:38 terrantosaur wrote:
The state of the game is a fucking joke at the moment. Maps/units/structure of the game.

I play Terran. Last season of HOTS I was top 4 Masters. Always been able to get to Masters when I dedicated a bit of time to see what the current meta was doing etc. I've beaten the occasional GM and it even took Jaedong himself 20 minutes to beat me once . Since the start of LotV I've struggled to stay in the top 8 of Diamond. So I decided to collect some data. I looked at the league history of the zerg/protoss players I am playing over the last month just for an indication of what was going on. Over 50% of the zerg/protoss I'm playing nowadays were gold/platinum in HOTS (all now at the top level of diamond. Even those who used to be diamond at some stage, were gold/plat for most of their careers). I see ZERO zerg/protoss who were EVER Masters level in HOTS/WOL. Now of course one could try to explain this away by reference to sample size but I'd encourage other Terrans to take a look and see if you're seeing the same thing. Either Terran was op in HOTS or it's underpowered now.

So I'm afraid I have to agree with the first comment on this thread and ban me for it if you must.

the difference between HotS and LotV is very big so you'd need to invest more time to get back to your former rank.
I was in the same situation as you at the start of LotV but after 1000+ games I was back in high masters.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
insitelol
Profile Joined August 2012
845 Posts
April 03 2016 16:04 GMT
#159
On April 03 2016 22:38 terrantosaur wrote:
The state of the game is a fucking joke at the moment. Maps/units/structure of the game.

I play Terran. Last season of HOTS I was top 4 Masters. Always been able to get to Masters when I dedicated a bit of time to see what the current meta was doing etc. I've beaten the occasional GM and it even took Jaedong himself 20 minutes to beat me once . Since the start of LotV I've struggled to stay in the top 8 of Diamond. So I decided to collect some data. I looked at the league history of the zerg/protoss players I am playing over the last month just for an indication of what was going on. Over 50% of the zerg/protoss I'm playing nowadays were gold/platinum in HOTS (all now at the top level of diamond. Even those who used to be diamond at some stage, were gold/plat for most of their careers). I see ZERO zerg/protoss who were EVER Masters level in HOTS/WOL. Now of course one could try to explain this away by reference to sample size but I'd encourage other Terrans to take a look and see if you're seeing the same thing. Either Terran was op in HOTS or it's underpowered now.

So I'm afraid I have to agree with the first comment on this thread and ban me for it if you must.

Take it like a man
Less is more.
beefITek
Profile Joined June 2011
France54 Posts
April 03 2016 19:05 GMT
#160
Like it, zerg roaches ravagers play really need nerf
Banshee change look promising !!!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 183
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 464
910 63
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm3
League of Legends
Doublelift1074
Super Smash Bros
PPMD67
Other Games
summit1g9151
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde51
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21448
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
23m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.