• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8723 users

Community Feedback Update - March 31 - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
192 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
MiCroLiFe
Profile Joined March 2012
Norway275 Posts
April 05 2016 08:34 GMT
#181
On April 03 2016 22:38 terrantosaur wrote:
The state of the game is a fucking joke at the moment. Maps/units/structure of the game.

I play Terran. Last season of HOTS I was top 4 Masters. Always been able to get to Masters when I dedicated a bit of time to see what the current meta was doing etc. I've beaten the occasional GM and it even took Jaedong himself 20 minutes to beat me once . Since the start of LotV I've struggled to stay in the top 8 of Diamond. So I decided to collect some data. I looked at the league history of the zerg/protoss players I am playing over the last month just for an indication of what was going on. Over 50% of the zerg/protoss I'm playing nowadays were gold/platinum in HOTS (all now at the top level of diamond. Even those who used to be diamond at some stage, were gold/plat for most of their careers). I see ZERO zerg/protoss who were EVER Masters level in HOTS/WOL. Now of course one could try to explain this away by reference to sample size but I'd encourage other Terrans to take a look and see if you're seeing the same thing. Either Terran was op in HOTS or it's underpowered now.

So I'm afraid I have to agree with the first comment on this thread and ban me for it if you must.

User was temp banned for this post.
I dont se Why this guy got temp banned for this post? he just stated som data he collected by himself.. is that also not acceptable atm? are you not allowed to have personal opinions about the state of the game?
Im Terran. Yes i will balance whine somethimes. And thats how we terrans survive, Hoping for balance patches<3
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-05 08:37:53
April 05 2016 08:37 GMT
#182
On April 05 2016 17:34 MiCroLiFe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2016 22:38 terrantosaur wrote:
The state of the game is a fucking joke at the moment. Maps/units/structure of the game.

I play Terran. Last season of HOTS I was top 4 Masters. Always been able to get to Masters when I dedicated a bit of time to see what the current meta was doing etc. I've beaten the occasional GM and it even took Jaedong himself 20 minutes to beat me once . Since the start of LotV I've struggled to stay in the top 8 of Diamond. So I decided to collect some data. I looked at the league history of the zerg/protoss players I am playing over the last month just for an indication of what was going on. Over 50% of the zerg/protoss I'm playing nowadays were gold/platinum in HOTS (all now at the top level of diamond. Even those who used to be diamond at some stage, were gold/plat for most of their careers). I see ZERO zerg/protoss who were EVER Masters level in HOTS/WOL. Now of course one could try to explain this away by reference to sample size but I'd encourage other Terrans to take a look and see if you're seeing the same thing. Either Terran was op in HOTS or it's underpowered now.

So I'm afraid I have to agree with the first comment on this thread and ban me for it if you must.

User was temp banned for this post.
I dont se Why this guy got temp banned for this post? he just stated som data he collected by himself.. is that also not acceptable atm? are you not allowed to have personal opinions about the state of the game?


Martyring is instaban according to this site rules (I bolded the problematic line).
Revolutionist fan
MiCroLiFe
Profile Joined March 2012
Norway275 Posts
April 05 2016 08:42 GMT
#183
On April 05 2016 17:37 Salteador Neo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2016 17:34 MiCroLiFe wrote:
On April 03 2016 22:38 terrantosaur wrote:
The state of the game is a fucking joke at the moment. Maps/units/structure of the game.

I play Terran. Last season of HOTS I was top 4 Masters. Always been able to get to Masters when I dedicated a bit of time to see what the current meta was doing etc. I've beaten the occasional GM and it even took Jaedong himself 20 minutes to beat me once . Since the start of LotV I've struggled to stay in the top 8 of Diamond. So I decided to collect some data. I looked at the league history of the zerg/protoss players I am playing over the last month just for an indication of what was going on. Over 50% of the zerg/protoss I'm playing nowadays were gold/platinum in HOTS (all now at the top level of diamond. Even those who used to be diamond at some stage, were gold/plat for most of their careers). I see ZERO zerg/protoss who were EVER Masters level in HOTS/WOL. Now of course one could try to explain this away by reference to sample size but I'd encourage other Terrans to take a look and see if you're seeing the same thing. Either Terran was op in HOTS or it's underpowered now.

So I'm afraid I have to agree with the first comment on this thread and ban me for it if you must.

User was temp banned for this post.
I dont se Why this guy got temp banned for this post? he just stated som data he collected by himself.. is that also not acceptable atm? are you not allowed to have personal opinions about the state of the game?


Martyring is instaban according to this site rules (I bolded the problematic line).
Thats not a fair rule in my opinion

Im Terran. Yes i will balance whine somethimes. And thats how we terrans survive, Hoping for balance patches<3
Shuffleblade
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden1903 Posts
April 05 2016 09:18 GMT
#184
On April 05 2016 17:42 MiCroLiFe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2016 17:37 Salteador Neo wrote:
On April 05 2016 17:34 MiCroLiFe wrote:
On April 03 2016 22:38 terrantosaur wrote:
The state of the game is a fucking joke at the moment. Maps/units/structure of the game.

I play Terran. Last season of HOTS I was top 4 Masters. Always been able to get to Masters when I dedicated a bit of time to see what the current meta was doing etc. I've beaten the occasional GM and it even took Jaedong himself 20 minutes to beat me once . Since the start of LotV I've struggled to stay in the top 8 of Diamond. So I decided to collect some data. I looked at the league history of the zerg/protoss players I am playing over the last month just for an indication of what was going on. Over 50% of the zerg/protoss I'm playing nowadays were gold/platinum in HOTS (all now at the top level of diamond. Even those who used to be diamond at some stage, were gold/plat for most of their careers). I see ZERO zerg/protoss who were EVER Masters level in HOTS/WOL. Now of course one could try to explain this away by reference to sample size but I'd encourage other Terrans to take a look and see if you're seeing the same thing. Either Terran was op in HOTS or it's underpowered now.

So I'm afraid I have to agree with the first comment on this thread and ban me for it if you must.

User was temp banned for this post.
I dont se Why this guy got temp banned for this post? he just stated som data he collected by himself.. is that also not acceptable atm? are you not allowed to have personal opinions about the state of the game?


Martyring is instaban according to this site rules (I bolded the problematic line).
Thats not a fair rule in my opinion


It is actually fair. To write stuff like that you make the banner out to be the bad guy no matter how much you deserve that ban. It's a cheap way to try and victimize yourself even though you are the one that are in the wrong. Cheap psychological tricks are not O.K.
Maru, Bomber, TY, Dear, Classic, DeParture and Rogue!
Loccstana
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States833 Posts
April 07 2016 03:44 GMT
#185
On April 05 2016 17:34 MiCroLiFe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2016 22:38 terrantosaur wrote:
The state of the game is a fucking joke at the moment. Maps/units/structure of the game.

I play Terran. Last season of HOTS I was top 4 Masters. Always been able to get to Masters when I dedicated a bit of time to see what the current meta was doing etc. I've beaten the occasional GM and it even took Jaedong himself 20 minutes to beat me once . Since the start of LotV I've struggled to stay in the top 8 of Diamond. So I decided to collect some data. I looked at the league history of the zerg/protoss players I am playing over the last month just for an indication of what was going on. Over 50% of the zerg/protoss I'm playing nowadays were gold/platinum in HOTS (all now at the top level of diamond. Even those who used to be diamond at some stage, were gold/plat for most of their careers). I see ZERO zerg/protoss who were EVER Masters level in HOTS/WOL. Now of course one could try to explain this away by reference to sample size but I'd encourage other Terrans to take a look and see if you're seeing the same thing. Either Terran was op in HOTS or it's underpowered now.

So I'm afraid I have to agree with the first comment on this thread and ban me for it if you must.

User was temp banned for this post.
I dont se Why this guy got temp banned for this post? he just stated som data he collected by himself.. is that also not acceptable atm? are you not allowed to have personal opinions about the state of the game?


He said "ban me", and he got banned. The end.
[url]http://i.imgur.com/lw2yN.jpg[/url]
nick00bot
Profile Joined November 2010
326 Posts
April 07 2016 05:20 GMT
#186
Sooooo now that the meta TvZ meta seems to be changing towards speed banshees as the go to mech harass, this proposed changed to cheap army requirement sounds terrifying
SoO~Speed~Serral~$o$~Dark~Myungsik~TY~Byun~Classic
Supah
Profile Joined August 2010
708 Posts
April 07 2016 07:10 GMT
#187
Anecdotal: I've tried to give all the new maps a fair shake. As a Toss, I'm 3-17 on Endion and 5-15 on Frozen. Low Master/High Diamond, ended last season with around a 60% winrate. Currently sitting at 40%, lol. KCK is a fun map if there is no early aggression/all in from the other side, rather impossible to be able to have Pylon coverage for ALL the rocks while having some to overcharge while having units to cover against drops and such. Invader has been okay. Very strange games if close by ground to opponent, but, close by air has been rather fun.
coolmiyo
Profile Joined February 2016
51 Posts
April 07 2016 10:36 GMT
#188
cant wait to see what david kim has to say us today.
PinoKotsBeer
Profile Joined February 2014
Netherlands1387 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-07 12:22:38
April 07 2016 12:22 GMT
#189
Trash update, since the new patch i get 10 ish fps on dusk and prion, fine on the other maps. fan-tastic. Every patch there is something...
http://www.twitch.tv/pinokotsbeer
Pseudorandom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States120 Posts
April 07 2016 14:13 GMT
#190
With David Kim's team, everyday is like April Fools!
"This is scissors, paper is fine, paper just needs to learn how to play. Paper needs to stop complaining." - richlol
petro1987
Profile Joined May 2009
Brazil374 Posts
April 07 2016 19:41 GMT
#191
On April 07 2016 19:36 coolmiyo wrote:
cant wait to see what david kim has to say us today.


Is he expected to post today?
coolmiyo
Profile Joined February 2016
51 Posts
April 07 2016 19:43 GMT
#192
On April 08 2016 04:41 petro1987 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2016 19:36 coolmiyo wrote:
cant wait to see what david kim has to say us today.


Is he expected to post today?

yeah, today or tomorrow.
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
April 07 2016 21:26 GMT
#193
On April 05 2016 17:42 MiCroLiFe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2016 17:37 Salteador Neo wrote:
On April 05 2016 17:34 MiCroLiFe wrote:
On April 03 2016 22:38 terrantosaur wrote:
The state of the game is a fucking joke at the moment. Maps/units/structure of the game.

I play Terran. Last season of HOTS I was top 4 Masters. Always been able to get to Masters when I dedicated a bit of time to see what the current meta was doing etc. I've beaten the occasional GM and it even took Jaedong himself 20 minutes to beat me once . Since the start of LotV I've struggled to stay in the top 8 of Diamond. So I decided to collect some data. I looked at the league history of the zerg/protoss players I am playing over the last month just for an indication of what was going on. Over 50% of the zerg/protoss I'm playing nowadays were gold/platinum in HOTS (all now at the top level of diamond. Even those who used to be diamond at some stage, were gold/plat for most of their careers). I see ZERO zerg/protoss who were EVER Masters level in HOTS/WOL. Now of course one could try to explain this away by reference to sample size but I'd encourage other Terrans to take a look and see if you're seeing the same thing. Either Terran was op in HOTS or it's underpowered now.

So I'm afraid I have to agree with the first comment on this thread and ban me for it if you must.

User was temp banned for this post.
I dont se Why this guy got temp banned for this post? he just stated som data he collected by himself.. is that also not acceptable atm? are you not allowed to have personal opinions about the state of the game?


Martyring is instaban according to this site rules (I bolded the problematic line).
Thats not a fair rule in my opinion



If you asked to be banned, you get banned. Seems fair
Cereal
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM776
TKL 274
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 776
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 274
IndyStarCraft 186
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16009
Calm 2568
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 145
Rush 84
Zeus 47
EffOrt 36
Free 35
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m5263
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 799
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1743
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo355
C9.Mang0298
crisheroes215
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
UpATreeSC57
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2661
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 16m
INu's Battles
16h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.