• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:31
CEST 12:31
KST 19:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8130 users

BoxeR: "AlphaGo won't beat humans in StarCraft" - Page 20

Forum Index > SC2 General
568 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 29 Next All
Mendelfist
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden356 Posts
March 18 2016 13:49 GMT
#381
On March 18 2016 22:14 necrosexy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 15:07 Mendelfist wrote:
On March 18 2016 14:16 necrosexy wrote:
On March 18 2016 09:38 Veldril wrote:
I have a feeling that most people are either underestimate the complexity of Go (due to it's not being well-known in the west), overestimate the complexity of Starcraft (due to not understanding heuristic or bias), or not understand how the new AI technology work (due to have not read the Nature's paper yet).

Out of curiosity, how many people here have read or skim through the Nature's paper that describe how Alphago works?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25502046

Read page 2 section A of the pdf

You are confusing state space with complexity. What's the state space for throwing a basket ball in real life? That would be utterly impossible to do for an AI, right?

Didn't realize there was an AI that can beat NBA players!

I didn't mention beating NBA players. I said "throwing a basket ball". How large do you think the state space is for throwing a basket ball? How many discrete situations can occur, and what relevance do you think that has for how hard it is to do? I'm trying to tell you that the state space size for Starcraft is a red herring.
necrosexy
Profile Joined March 2011
451 Posts
March 19 2016 01:31 GMT
#382
On March 18 2016 22:49 Mendelfist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2016 22:14 necrosexy wrote:
On March 18 2016 15:07 Mendelfist wrote:
On March 18 2016 14:16 necrosexy wrote:
On March 18 2016 09:38 Veldril wrote:
I have a feeling that most people are either underestimate the complexity of Go (due to it's not being well-known in the west), overestimate the complexity of Starcraft (due to not understanding heuristic or bias), or not understand how the new AI technology work (due to have not read the Nature's paper yet).

Out of curiosity, how many people here have read or skim through the Nature's paper that describe how Alphago works?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25502046

Read page 2 section A of the pdf

You are confusing state space with complexity. What's the state space for throwing a basket ball in real life? That would be utterly impossible to do for an AI, right?

Didn't realize there was an AI that can beat NBA players!

I didn't mention beating NBA players. I said "throwing a basket ball". How large do you think the state space is for throwing a basket ball? How many discrete situations can occur, and what relevance do you think that has for how hard it is to do? I'm trying to tell you that the state space size for Starcraft is a red herring.

I was joking, because your analogy is terrible (e.g.,the goal is static, complete map information).

Static space is a rough measure of complexity. Of course it's not comprehensive (notice it's merely the first thing discussed in the report I linked), but the disparity between sc and chess/go is absurd -- even if you took a fraction. And bear in mind the estimates were excluding other factors that would've made it even worse!

Mendelfist
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden356 Posts
March 19 2016 07:56 GMT
#383
On March 19 2016 10:31 necrosexy wrote:
Static space is a rough measure of complexity.

No it isn't. Trying put a number on Starcrafts state space size is ridiculous, as is trying to do it on ANY real world problem. It doesn't tell you anything about how hard it is, because it's for all practical purposes always infinite. Starcraft is more similar to real world problems than Go, which I'm sure is why DeepMind thinks it's an interesting problem. For continuous problems you will have to find another number than state space.
mechengineer123
Profile Joined March 2013
Ukraine711 Posts
March 19 2016 23:55 GMT
#384
They either have no idea what they're talking about or they're deliberately just giving their standard PR answers ("I will do my best! I will be victorious!"). AI would destroy humans without a single doubt. The only interesting question would be how low you could limit the AI's APM before humans stand a chance.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
March 20 2016 00:56 GMT
#385
On March 20 2016 08:55 mechengineer123 wrote:
They either have no idea what they're talking about or they're deliberately just giving their standard PR answers ("I will do my best! I will be victorious!"). AI would destroy humans without a single doubt. The only interesting question would be how low you could limit the AI's APM before humans stand a chance.


I know some players who had 900+ apm playing BW and they suck. Lot's of people have tried to make AI's really hard for BW and it was still beatable. I'd like to see one advanced enough to even come close at BW.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
March 20 2016 03:45 GMT
#386
On March 20 2016 08:55 mechengineer123 wrote:
They either have no idea what they're talking about or they're deliberately just giving their standard PR answers ("I will do my best! I will be victorious!"). AI would destroy humans without a single doubt. The only interesting question would be how low you could limit the AI's APM before humans stand a chance.

Humans would keep destroying AI without a single doubt.

Very convincing right?
WriterMaru
stapla05
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia67 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-20 19:07:20
March 20 2016 07:36 GMT
#387
The AI has advantages and disadvantages versing a human for one its micro, bo and macro will be perfect. So it wont make mistakes. So in turn it will be very effective at whatever builds it does which will result in majority of players would start losing. Maybe not the top level player but a majority of the players will lose to it. As this is very expensive project to code an ai at that level it could accomplish tactic that even human cant perform once it starts to adopt these a tactics there is no hope. You could have put your research into the human brain which could have benefit us more but if you what an ai to win us a gaming while where have large issues around the world i don't know.What happened with deep blue will most possible happen again it will find the solution and make zero chance of an error as all human make errors as that what human are like but that said it was coded by a humans so it depends who codes it. But that said i'm on the wall with this one it could go either way as some of the top player are very intelligent people and i'm sure they have something up there sleeve.
http://www.rts-sanctuary.com/Dawn-Of-War/showuser=96956
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
March 21 2016 03:52 GMT
#388
On March 20 2016 16:36 stapla05 wrote:
The AI has advantages and disadvantages versing a human for one its micro, bo and macro will be perfect. So it wont make mistakes. So in turn it will be very effective at whatever builds it does which will result in majority of players would start losing. Maybe not the top level player but a majority of the players will lose to it. As this is very expensive project to code an ai at that level it could accomplish tactic that even human cant perform once it starts to adopt these a tactics there is no hope. You could have put your research into the human brain which could have benefit us more but if you what an ai to win us a gaming while where have large issues around the world i don't know.What happened with deep blue will most possible happen again it will find the solution and make zero chance of an error as all human make errors as that what human are like but that said it was coded by a humans so it depends who codes it. But that said i'm on the wall with this one it could go either way as some of the top player are very intelligent people and i'm sure they have something up there sleeve.

I think you're missing the point on AI developement. The point is making an AI cabaple of learning and adapting, making decisions based on that. After a certain point it can start learning about more complex things other than simple computer games. Theyre not trying to make AI that is concentrating on a single game.
Serendib
Profile Joined May 2011
67 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-21 06:30:57
March 21 2016 06:29 GMT
#389
Hey Everyone. I'm Dave Churchill and I organize and run the AIIDE Starcraft AI Competition, and I also wrote UAlbertaBot. I've noticed a lot of misinformation in this thread, so rather than reply to everything individually I decided to take the time to write a detailed history of Starcraft AI Competitions for those who are interested, you can find it here:

http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~cdavid/starcraftaicomp/history.shtml

In answer to Boxer's claim: I think it is foolish to say that AI will *never* beat humans at Starcraft, however I feel that this is still quite a few years away. Maybe 5-10 years (unless DeepMind is able to do something miraculous akin to AlphaGo, but that seems unlikely). I also believe that the first to beat expert humans will probably end up heavily abusing micromanagement to do so, so then we will probably enter a philosophical debate about what is 'fair' when it comes to dexterity based games.

Also, most people seem to be confused as to the objective that most of us in the RTS AI field have. Most of us are not really trying to make the best Starcraft bots possible, but instead to come up with new AI algorithms for solving hard problems, and then use Starcraft as a test-bed for those algorithms. We could have much stronger bots if we spent countless hours hard-coding strategies and rules, but that isn't very interesting from a true artificial intelligence point of view.

Thanks for all the discussion, it's great to see so many people interested in the topic!
MyLovelyLurker
Profile Joined April 2007
France756 Posts
March 21 2016 15:51 GMT
#390
Massive amounts of misinformation in this thread indeed, especially when it comes to deep reinforcement learning.

To elaborate on the current state of RTS AI, this recent article is well worth your time :
'RTS AI : Problems and techniques'
richoux.fr

"I just say, it doesn't matter win or lose, I just love Starcraft 2, I love this game, I love this stage, just play like in practice" - TIME/Oliveira
Hotshot
Profile Joined November 2004
Canada184 Posts
March 21 2016 19:59 GMT
#391
Obviously an AI could be coded to easily be better then any human. The question is how hard is it to create that AI.

I feel creating this is more along of the lines 'lots of work', compared to an AI of something like Chess or Go that requires a lot of taught and knowledge.

For example in sc there are builds that you can use on certain maps against certain races. Coding an AI to use those builds would be rather easier. Then you could code in functions that know how to adapt strategy based on certain situations (for example a one base all in, or if someone cannon rushes you are X minute at X spot and at X map there is a way to handle it as efficiently as possible). Then you code in functions knowing when to engage, when to run, what positions to fortify, etc. Then you code functions that understand map. Then you can code micro functions, id imagine probe/drone would be so effective human players would need to send 2 workers to deny 1 from permently harassing, or blink micro would be perfect (even with low'ish apm). Then you code functions that abuse the fact humans can't multitask as much (hitting many different spots at once). You can then even write functions knowing how certain people play, expecting certain strategies, knowing what they struggle with (aka: the ai would never forget). Then you can even write a function that can parse tends of thousands of games and better understand opponents and strategies.... etc.

So overall, I feel a sc2 AI would just take a lot of man hours. Unlike a game like chess or Go which each move exponentially increases the possibilities (so the AI needs to be smart enough to trim out all the obvious bad moves, while in a game like sc2 horribly bad news are much more obvious).

If there was a simple way to use something like c++ to code an AI (hooking into the game and getting the data in a nice clean interface) I am sure more people (like myself) would mess around and build diamond/masters level AI's.
KT_Elwood
Profile Joined July 2015
Germany1198 Posts
March 21 2016 20:32 GMT
#392
BoxeR: "AlphaGo won't beat humans in StarCraft"

[image loading]

of course not BoxeR, it can only play Go.
"First he eats our dogs, and then he taxes the penguins... Donald Trump truly is the Donald Trump of our generation. " -DPB
MadMod
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway4 Posts
March 21 2016 22:10 GMT
#393
On March 21 2016 15:29 Serendib wrote:
…
http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~cdavid/starcraftaicomp/history.shtml
…

Thanks for the article, I was hoping someone creating bots would post in this thread.

After reading the article and the paper posted just afterwards I have some questions:
  • I am still wondering how they theory based bots fare versus the more heuristic based ones, are there any bots that use theory based approaches on the strategic level?
  • There were some mention of bots learning from replays, do you know if this was successful?

I could track this down myself, but then I would have to wade through a lot of hard to interpret papers. So I am hoping for an answer here. Thanks again for the article.
LetaBot
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
Netherlands557 Posts
March 22 2016 00:58 GMT
#394
On March 22 2016 07:10 MadMod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2016 15:29 Serendib wrote:
…
http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~cdavid/starcraftaicomp/history.shtml
…

Thanks for the article, I was hoping someone creating bots would post in this thread.

After reading the article and the paper posted just afterwards I have some questions:
  • I am still wondering how they theory based bots fare versus the more heuristic based ones, are there any bots that use theory based approaches on the strategic level?
  • There were some mention of bots learning from replays, do you know if this was successful?

I could track this down myself, but then I would have to wade through a lot of hard to interpret papers. So I am hoping for an answer here. Thanks again for the article.



If by theory based you mean complex algorithms:
My bot uses pathfinding algorithms like A* for things like Wall-building and optimizing mineral gathering. I am currently working on influence maps and MCTS for the strategic level. For bot vs bot a heuristic based approach will still get you further at the moment.

There were some papers about learning from replay, but no top bot that I know of used replay analysis.
If you cannot win with 100 apm, win with 100 cpm.
Hotshot
Profile Joined November 2004
Canada184 Posts
March 22 2016 03:15 GMT
#395
On March 22 2016 09:58 LetaBot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 07:10 MadMod wrote:
On March 21 2016 15:29 Serendib wrote:
…
http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~cdavid/starcraftaicomp/history.shtml
…

Thanks for the article, I was hoping someone creating bots would post in this thread.

After reading the article and the paper posted just afterwards I have some questions:
  • I am still wondering how they theory based bots fare versus the more heuristic based ones, are there any bots that use theory based approaches on the strategic level?
  • There were some mention of bots learning from replays, do you know if this was successful?

I could track this down myself, but then I would have to wade through a lot of hard to interpret papers. So I am hoping for an answer here. Thanks again for the article.



If by theory based you mean complex algorithms:
My bot uses pathfinding algorithms like A* for things like Wall-building and optimizing mineral gathering. I am currently working on influence maps and MCTS for the strategic level. For bot vs bot a heuristic based approach will still get you further at the moment.

There were some papers about learning from replay, but no top bot that I know of used replay analysis.


How are you doing this? All 100% using the editor or using third party tools?
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-22 12:21:55
March 22 2016 12:21 GMT
#396
AlphaGo discussed in The Daily Show with Trevor Noah segment last night (March 21st) --
http://www.cc.com/full-episodes/crzxbs/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-march-21--2016---shaka-senghor-season-21-ep-21081 -- second segment.

Starcraft also mentioned.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-22 13:02:05
March 22 2016 12:58 GMT
#397
On March 22 2016 21:21 vult wrote:
AlphaGo discussed in The Daily Show with Trevor Noah segment last night (March 21st) --
http://www.cc.com/full-episodes/crzxbs/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-march-21--2016---shaka-senghor-season-21-ep-21081 -- second segment.

Starcraft also mentioned.



Segment starts after first commercial about 10 min in. Not really a mention, just use SC as part of his joke saying he cant even beat computers in it or FIFA
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
MadMod
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway4 Posts
March 22 2016 20:36 GMT
#398
On March 22 2016 09:58 LetaBot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 07:10 MadMod wrote:
On March 21 2016 15:29 Serendib wrote:
…
http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~cdavid/starcraftaicomp/history.shtml
…

Thanks for the article, I was hoping someone creating bots would post in this thread.

After reading the article and the paper posted just afterwards I have some questions:
  • I am still wondering how they theory based bots fare versus the more heuristic based ones, are there any bots that use theory based approaches on the strategic level?
  • There were some mention of bots learning from replays, do you know if this was successful?

I could track this down myself, but then I would have to wade through a lot of hard to interpret papers. So I am hoping for an answer here. Thanks again for the article.



If by theory based you mean complex algorithms:
My bot uses pathfinding algorithms like A* for things like Wall-building and optimizing mineral gathering. I am currently working on influence maps and MCTS for the strategic level. For bot vs bot a heuristic based approach will still get you further at the moment.

There were some papers about learning from replay, but no top bot that I know of used replay analysis.


That is very interesting. To create a good search space for the MCTS seems extremely hard. It would be awesome to see a very adaptable bot though.

I get the feeling from your answer that the current more adaptable bots play better against humans compared to the less adaptable ones,even though they are not the best in bot vs bot, is his true?
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
March 22 2016 20:50 GMT
#399
On March 19 2016 16:56 Mendelfist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2016 10:31 necrosexy wrote:
Static space is a rough measure of complexity.

For continuous problems you will have to find another number than state space.


I kind of wonder if there is such a thing as a continuous problem...at least for playing games based on thought.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
LetaBot
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
Netherlands557 Posts
March 22 2016 20:55 GMT
#400
On March 22 2016 12:15 Hotshot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 09:58 LetaBot wrote:
On March 22 2016 07:10 MadMod wrote:
On March 21 2016 15:29 Serendib wrote:
…
http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~cdavid/starcraftaicomp/history.shtml
…

Thanks for the article, I was hoping someone creating bots would post in this thread.

After reading the article and the paper posted just afterwards I have some questions:
  • I am still wondering how they theory based bots fare versus the more heuristic based ones, are there any bots that use theory based approaches on the strategic level?
  • There were some mention of bots learning from replays, do you know if this was successful?

I could track this down myself, but then I would have to wade through a lot of hard to interpret papers. So I am hoping for an answer here. Thanks again for the article.



If by theory based you mean complex algorithms:
My bot uses pathfinding algorithms like A* for things like Wall-building and optimizing mineral gathering. I am currently working on influence maps and MCTS for the strategic level. For bot vs bot a heuristic based approach will still get you further at the moment.

There were some papers about learning from replay, but no top bot that I know of used replay analysis.


How are you doing this? All 100% using the editor or using third party tools?



This is for Brood War. I use the (Wiki)Brood War Application Programming Interface





On March 23 2016 05:36 MadMod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 09:58 LetaBot wrote:
On March 22 2016 07:10 MadMod wrote:
On March 21 2016 15:29 Serendib wrote:
…
http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~cdavid/starcraftaicomp/history.shtml
…

Thanks for the article, I was hoping someone creating bots would post in this thread.

After reading the article and the paper posted just afterwards I have some questions:
  • I am still wondering how they theory based bots fare versus the more heuristic based ones, are there any bots that use theory based approaches on the strategic level?
  • There were some mention of bots learning from replays, do you know if this was successful?

I could track this down myself, but then I would have to wade through a lot of hard to interpret papers. So I am hoping for an answer here. Thanks again for the article.



If by theory based you mean complex algorithms:
My bot uses pathfinding algorithms like A* for things like Wall-building and optimizing mineral gathering. I am currently working on influence maps and MCTS for the strategic level. For bot vs bot a heuristic based approach will still get you further at the moment.

There were some papers about learning from replay, but no top bot that I know of used replay analysis.


That is very interesting. To create a good search space for the MCTS seems extremely hard. It would be awesome to see a very adaptable bot though.

I get the feeling from your answer that the current more adaptable bots play better against humans compared to the less adaptable ones,even though they are not the best in bot vs bot, is his true?


Yea you need to reduce the search space to get good results with MCTS.

For now, the bots that are capable of executing one strategy partially well have a better chance defeating a human player. But in a Bo5 the more adaptable stands a better chance.

If you cannot win with 100 apm, win with 100 cpm.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14047
StarCastTV_EN345
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings61
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 9178
Jaedong 4205
EffOrt 2499
BeSt 1035
actioN 922
Killer 563
Soma 561
Horang2 466
Pusan 405
ZerO 404
[ Show more ]
Zeus 205
Stork 192
Rush 128
JYJ 107
Barracks 73
soO 71
HiyA 56
Mong 47
ToSsGirL 44
Bale 30
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 25
NaDa 23
Sexy 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Sacsri 13
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3915
XaKoH 290
Counter-Strike
edward83
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1095
WinterStarcraft855
Other Games
gofns54704
singsing1519
olofmeister1210
byalli528
Livibee196
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream333
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 215
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1750
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 29m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.