• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:02
CEST 23:02
KST 06:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8297 users

Life arrested/taken into custody and under investigation -…

Forum Index > SC2 General
911 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 46 Next All
We know this is a crazy and sensitive issue, especially since Life is the most high profile player to be caught up in an "investigation". But please stay calm and refrain from slandering players until we have more information. Egregious posts will be dealt with accordingly.

PLEASE READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING
Sapphire.lux
Profile Joined July 2010
Romania2620 Posts
January 29 2016 17:34 GMT
#481
On January 30 2016 02:25 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2016 02:08 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Oh dear God, this is not good... I sincerely hope it turns out he did nothing wrong.


I'm going to leave it at this as well. No need to speculate until more information is gathered.

That's why we're here though :p

Wolf's comment is important though. There have no doubt been other cases of investigation where the players were cleared, but did not become public. This one did, apparently because an explanation was needed for SPL.

But being detained, boy, it does not look good at all. I'm not familiar with Korean low but this usually means there is significant evidence on the table.
Head Coach Park: "They should buff tanks!"
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-29 17:35:22
January 29 2016 17:34 GMT
#482
It would be so hilarious if they were questioning him about his match vs Lilbow though.

I am still hopeful. I do not think that Life would throw a match. What match would that have even been, had he done so? It just doesn't add up.
maru lover forever
olimoley
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States742 Posts
January 29 2016 17:35 GMT
#483
On January 30 2016 02:27 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2016 02:07 ZombieGrub wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:45 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:24 Zealously wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:15 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:08 Penev wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:06 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:02 Penev wrote:
On January 30 2016 00:59 Tiaraju9 wrote:
The foreigner scene all worried about the korean scene while half of these fuckers are probably matchfixing.

I know this is a stupid thing to say but the whole situation is so obnoxious.

bye


Bye? Rekrul basically confirmed this to be the case months ago.

I've just been happy to bury my head in the sand since the PRIME scandal, and just hope it would all magically go away if we stopped talking about it.

Am I missing a joke or something? How is it acceptable to say "half of these fuckers are probably matchfixing"?

:-S


It's not a joke. Rekrul said that match fixing is rampant in SC2, more than it ever was in BW. Two dudes and their coach is not rampant.

I agree that the post was insensitive, but... eh...

Whatever, I'm still hoping for the best, somehow.


I don't know why people put so much faith in what Rekrul says


Well what about Olimo? She's deeply invested in the scene and my impression was that she was totally aboard the Rekrul train. She seemed very disappoited that the investigation stopped where it did. And I remember a couple of foreigners saying that when they were in Korea, match fixing was an open secret. Maybe they were just looking for attention. Olimo + Rekrul seems hard to shake.


LOL OLIMO

First name Olimo, last name Ley.



I seriously considered blaming my phone's auto correct, but full disclosure, I mostly know Olimoley through Olimoleague and I just subtracted the League. Sry Olivia.


No worries! Just poking fun, it doesn't actually offend me.
Events Manager, Team Liquid - Creator of OlimoLeague
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-29 17:38:14
January 29 2016 17:38 GMT
#484
On January 30 2016 02:32 Gwavajuice wrote:
Anyone knows how long you can be in custody before having legal charges made public in Korea?

In france it's 24hours in most case, then the prosecutor has to wether free you or lead you to a court that will will decide what happens next for you.


A prosecutor has to get a detention warrant within 48 hours, but after that the police has 10 days and the prosecutor has 10 days (with possible 10 day extension) before having to file an indictment. I am not a lawyer, but that's how I understood it.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
January 29 2016 17:40 GMT
#485
OlimoLey would be a great name for a law firm in a Spanish speaking country though.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-29 17:53:04
January 29 2016 17:40 GMT
#486
I think its safe to assume many players have been called to the office recently, and obviously not found guilty for now (probably called mostly to help with investigations), its not absurd, if you won a match-fixed match, played in a team that match fixed, was contacted by brokers... you got the idea, many people is involved even if they have their hands clean.

Maybe "some shady guys" called Life and tried to make a deal? Only natural if he is under investigation afterwards, and i would be surprised if he was never contacted to lose a game. Meh... i would never suspect him.
edit: warrant eh? goddamit...
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44305 Posts
January 29 2016 17:40 GMT
#487
On January 30 2016 02:34 Incognoto wrote:
It would be so hilarious if they were questioning him about his match vs Lilbow though.

I am still hopeful. I do not think that Life would throw a match. What match would that have even been, had he done so? It just doesn't add up.

it's really weird since he's prolly the most successful sc2 player history so it;s hard to believe (of course it's not yet confirmed)
this is a quote
Orr
Profile Joined February 2014
United States168 Posts
January 29 2016 17:42 GMT
#488
Life, Liberty and never ending speedlings!
Flash I Jaedong I herO I Best I Maru I Rogue
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-29 17:49:03
January 29 2016 17:46 GMT
#489
On January 30 2016 02:40 goody153 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2016 02:34 Incognoto wrote:
It would be so hilarious if they were questioning him about his match vs Lilbow though.

I am still hopeful. I do not think that Life would throw a match. What match would that have even been, had he done so? It just doesn't add up.

it's really weird since he's prolly the most successful sc2 player history so it;s hard to believe (of course it's not yet confirmed)


The only problem with this logic is that saviOr was in a very similiar position in BW - in his time he was surely the greatest zerg to date. I am only now getting a remote idea how much of a shock that revelation must have been for BW fans back then, because it just does not make sense, for exactly the same reasons why Life matchfixing wouldn't. But I still believe this is just a regular police work randomly blown out of proportions for some procedural reasons.

edit: btw. my wife's reaction to the fixing accusation was golden: "...and Life ever lost something?!"
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-29 17:49:25
January 29 2016 17:48 GMT
#490
On January 30 2016 01:51 Solar424 wrote:
Why does SC2 attract the shadiest people in eSports? Its almost like people looting a dying corpse...

this is nothing next to the betting problems in csgo with the value of the skins and such

this game is the best place for money laundering
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
January 29 2016 17:49 GMT
#491
On January 30 2016 01:24 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2016 01:15 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:08 Penev wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:06 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:02 Penev wrote:
On January 30 2016 00:59 Tiaraju9 wrote:
The foreigner scene all worried about the korean scene while half of these fuckers are probably matchfixing.

I know this is a stupid thing to say but the whole situation is so obnoxious.

bye


Bye? Rekrul basically confirmed this to be the case months ago.

I've just been happy to bury my head in the sand since the PRIME scandal, and just hope it would all magically go away if we stopped talking about it.

Am I missing a joke or something? How is it acceptable to say "half of these fuckers are probably matchfixing"?

:-S




It's not a joke. Rekrul said that match fixing is rampant in SC2, more than it ever was in BW. Two dudes and their coach is not rampant.

I agree that the post was insensitive, but... eh...

Whatever, I'm still hoping for the best, somehow.


I don't know why people put so much faith in what Rekrul says


From the stunned disbelief to the Rekrul bashing, this is eerily similar to the original BW thread
KT FlaSh FOREVER
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
January 29 2016 17:50 GMT
#492
On January 30 2016 02:28 Thouhastmail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2016 02:12 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:59 Thouhastmail wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:45 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:24 Zealously wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:15 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:08 Penev wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:06 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:02 Penev wrote:
On January 30 2016 00:59 Tiaraju9 wrote:
The foreigner scene all worried about the korean scene while half of these fuckers are probably matchfixing.

I know this is a stupid thing to say but the whole situation is so obnoxious.

bye


Bye? Rekrul basically confirmed this to be the case months ago.

I've just been happy to bury my head in the sand since the PRIME scandal, and just hope it would all magically go away if we stopped talking about it.

Am I missing a joke or something? How is it acceptable to say "half of these fuckers are probably matchfixing"?

:-S


It's not a joke. Rekrul said that match fixing is rampant in SC2, more than it ever was in BW. Two dudes and their coach is not rampant.

I agree that the post was insensitive, but... eh...

Whatever, I'm still hoping for the best, somehow.


I don't know why people put so much faith in what Rekrul says


Well what about Olimo? She's deeply invested in the scene and my impression was that she was totally aboard the Rekrul train. She seemed very disappoited that the investigation stopped where it did. And I remember a couple of foreigners saying that when they were in Korea, match fixing was an open secret. Maybe they were just looking for attention. Olimo + Rekrul seems hard to shake.


Remember that she just threw some random name and trotted excuses out when people demanded proof.

Oh, did I say that an innocent streamer was screwed up because of this?


Well what proof could she possibly have? I know for a fact that my friend went to play tennis yesterday, but I don't have any proof that would stand up in court. If she has heard a lot of players talk about it in the open I can imagine her frustration finally leading to an "outburst" When the SC2 scandal broke, and then she realizes that what she has probably isn't worth anything and despite the scandal, very little/nothing is going to change. I'm not saying this is the only possible interpretation of events, but it seems very plausible to me.


Conclusions/Assertions only work when premises/proofs are sufficient. Plus, the onus of proof is on her, because it was her who claimed the issue.

Otherwise, it is nothing but a conspiracy.


Onus of proof? This is neither a court of law nor a thesis, if Olimoley - or anyone - knows about possible wrongdoing I would HOPE that they do whatever they can about it.

Anyway at this point we're talking about the entire scene, not individuals. You can't slander a scene.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
neurego7647
Profile Joined January 2016
12 Posts
January 29 2016 17:50 GMT
#493
On January 30 2016 02:32 Gwavajuice wrote:
Anyone knows how long you can be in custody before having legal charges made public in Korea?

In france it's 24hours in most case, then the prosecutor has to wether free you or lead you to a court that will will decide what happens next for you.


In general case, prosecutor give suspect a phone call or mail or whatever and says "you are now suspected of certain crime. Come to prosecutors office" This procedure does not need warrant
This is an ordinary situation in investigating serious crimes.

But this case is different. Life is arrested 'by prosecutor' with 'warrant'.
This means prosecutor must have a proof because warrant is not allowed by judge without obvious proof
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
January 29 2016 17:51 GMT
#494
I didn't realize destroying so many people in Starcraft 2 was a crime. The crime lab will have plenty of evidence of this. GG.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
January 29 2016 17:54 GMT
#495
On January 30 2016 02:49 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2016 01:24 Zealously wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:15 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:08 Penev wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:06 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:02 Penev wrote:
On January 30 2016 00:59 Tiaraju9 wrote:
The foreigner scene all worried about the korean scene while half of these fuckers are probably matchfixing.

I know this is a stupid thing to say but the whole situation is so obnoxious.

bye


Bye? Rekrul basically confirmed this to be the case months ago.

I've just been happy to bury my head in the sand since the PRIME scandal, and just hope it would all magically go away if we stopped talking about it.

Am I missing a joke or something? How is it acceptable to say "half of these fuckers are probably matchfixing"?

:-S




It's not a joke. Rekrul said that match fixing is rampant in SC2, more than it ever was in BW. Two dudes and their coach is not rampant.

I agree that the post was insensitive, but... eh...

Whatever, I'm still hoping for the best, somehow.


I don't know why people put so much faith in what Rekrul says


From the stunned disbelief to the Rekrul bashing, this is eerily similar to the original BW thread

Questioning is bashing ?
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
January 29 2016 17:57 GMT
#496
On January 30 2016 02:35 olimoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2016 02:27 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 02:07 ZombieGrub wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:45 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:24 Zealously wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:15 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:08 Penev wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:06 pure.Wasted wrote:
On January 30 2016 01:02 Penev wrote:
On January 30 2016 00:59 Tiaraju9 wrote:
The foreigner scene all worried about the korean scene while half of these fuckers are probably matchfixing.

I know this is a stupid thing to say but the whole situation is so obnoxious.

bye


Bye? Rekrul basically confirmed this to be the case months ago.

I've just been happy to bury my head in the sand since the PRIME scandal, and just hope it would all magically go away if we stopped talking about it.

Am I missing a joke or something? How is it acceptable to say "half of these fuckers are probably matchfixing"?

:-S


It's not a joke. Rekrul said that match fixing is rampant in SC2, more than it ever was in BW. Two dudes and their coach is not rampant.

I agree that the post was insensitive, but... eh...

Whatever, I'm still hoping for the best, somehow.


I don't know why people put so much faith in what Rekrul says


Well what about Olimo? She's deeply invested in the scene and my impression was that she was totally aboard the Rekrul train. She seemed very disappoited that the investigation stopped where it did. And I remember a couple of foreigners saying that when they were in Korea, match fixing was an open secret. Maybe they were just looking for attention. Olimo + Rekrul seems hard to shake.


LOL OLIMO

First name Olimo, last name Ley.



I seriously considered blaming my phone's auto correct, but full disclosure, I mostly know Olimoley through Olimoleague and I just subtracted the League. Sry Olivia.


No worries! Just poking fun, it doesn't actually offend me.

On a happier note, when are you and CranK getting married?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44305 Posts
January 29 2016 18:01 GMT
#497
On January 30 2016 02:46 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2016 02:40 goody153 wrote:
On January 30 2016 02:34 Incognoto wrote:
It would be so hilarious if they were questioning him about his match vs Lilbow though.

I am still hopeful. I do not think that Life would throw a match. What match would that have even been, had he done so? It just doesn't add up.

it's really weird since he's prolly the most successful sc2 player history so it;s hard to believe (of course it's not yet confirmed)


The only problem with this logic is that saviOr was in a very similiar position in BW - in his time he was surely the greatest zerg to date. I am only now getting a remote idea how much of a shock that revelation must have been for BW fans back then, because it just does not make sense, for exactly the same reasons why Life matchfixing wouldn't. But I still believe this is just a regular police work randomly blown out of proportions for some procedural reasons.


Uhm i didn't follow bw that time but i've read from some article here i can't remember which one stating that he was losing his form like before he was caught matchfixing. Like he was not the best anymore, maybe still good but not good enough.

There's also JD in bw too who's probably bigger than him, so yeah it's the same in a sense but a bit different cause life may literally be the best zerg of sc2 ever.
this is a quote
Topdoller
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3860 Posts
January 29 2016 18:04 GMT
#498
Life vs Sjow @Dreamhack was one of the biggest upsets i had ever seen in SC2, i really hope its not that thats got him into trouble
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 29 2016 18:05 GMT
#499
On January 30 2016 02:51 BisuDagger wrote:
I didn't realize destroying so many people in Starcraft 2 was a crime. The crime lab will have plenty of evidence of this. GG.

The judge thinks otherwise i guess.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
IceBerrY
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany220 Posts
January 29 2016 18:08 GMT
#500
I am just hoping for the best. Life would be one of the last people i would accuse of matchfixing, it really doesn´t suit him.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC519
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 519
ZombieGrub140
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20062
Soulkey 231
White-Ra 162
Mini 153
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever7
League of Legends
Doublelift2761
Counter-Strike
fl0m1330
shoxiejesuss497
C9.Mang0172
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4467
Khaldor2093
Liquid`Hasu1534
Trikslyr39
Other Games
summit1g3775
ArmadaUGS2586
B2W.Neo446
shahzam438
Pyrionflax183
Mew2King71
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen106
Other Games
• Scarra1293
• imaqtpie930
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 58m
OSC
15h 58m
Stellar Fest
15h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.