• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:28
CEST 15:28
KST 22:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13066 users

Pros React: Legacy of the Void impressions - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
231 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
November 10 2014 23:22 GMT
#61
Agree with Suppy, please experiment with the pathing to avoid the unit clumping, at least for terran and protoss units.

I mean, it looks pretty unnatural how they are moving currently, all cuddled together shoulder by shoulder. But it does fit the zerg theme, with them all being controlled by a single entity.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-10 23:35:06
November 10 2014 23:27 GMT
#62
On November 11 2014 08:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Ah one thing, how come i have never heard of meru before? Is she typically not doing sc2? Or am i just crazy?


She started volunteering for us after Red Bull Battlegrounds last year. She and Shiro have been doing the graphics for all the Blizzcon coverage.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
November 10 2014 23:32 GMT
#63
I was just waiting for Seeker too start rapping at any point after all dem hand movements.

Thanks for the interviews, people! <3
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 10 2014 23:39 GMT
#64
Awesome stuff guys! Thanks for the interviews.
Neosteel Enthusiast
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 10 2014 23:47 GMT
#65
On November 11 2014 08:27 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 08:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Ah one thing, how come i have never heard of meru before? Is she typically not doing sc2? Or am i just crazy?


She started volunteering for us after Red Bull Battlegrounds last year. She and Shiro have been doing the graphics for all the Blizzcon coverage.

Oh great! Great work there too (ty for the answer^^)
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Hi Guys
Profile Joined November 2014
1 Post
November 10 2014 23:50 GMT
#66
Does anyone know if there was a first person stream for Blizzcon this year, if not why thank you in advance
Meru
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States219 Posts
November 10 2014 23:54 GMT
#67
On November 11 2014 08:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Ah one thing, how come i have never heard of meru before? Is she typically not doing sc2? Or am i just crazy?


Hi there! I'm just new to the TL family

I started with IEM Shenzhen, did picture gallery that was posted on TL and transcribed interviews.
Then IEM Toronto I did the infeza interview and the up close and personal video, and photos for the event.
Went to Redbull in DC this past month, again the gallery posted here were mine and helped monk/wax with the DRG/Scarlett interviews.

And inbetween all that I do graphics with shiro together (as suggested by my adorable little brush icon) for all these news article posts and such ^^ I coded the layout for the road to blizzcon articles.
Graphics"Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness."
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
November 11 2014 00:03 GMT
#68
Thanks Meru and Seeker.

Polt says that all pros who played exhibition games agreed that Zerg is the strongest right now! Followed closely by Terran. Whaaat? From what we've seen, Herc's good, Cyclone is OP to hell, Banshees are great, Siege Tanks got buffed, Thors got buffed, BCs got buffed... and Zerg is potentially even stronger than that appears at first glance?
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
ObeseHydra
Profile Joined March 2013
Brazil196 Posts
November 11 2014 00:03 GMT
#69
Great interviews! Thx!

And looks like the pros are in the same boat as the comunity (except some BW orfans): they like most of the changes.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 11 2014 00:10 GMT
#70
On November 11 2014 08:54 Meru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 08:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Ah one thing, how come i have never heard of meru before? Is she typically not doing sc2? Or am i just crazy?


Hi there! I'm just new to the TL family

I started with IEM Shenzhen, did picture gallery that was posted on TL and transcribed interviews.
Then IEM Toronto I did the infeza interview and the up close and personal video, and photos for the event.
Went to Redbull in DC this past month, again the gallery posted here were mine and helped monk/wax with the DRG/Scarlett interviews.

And inbetween all that I do graphics with shiro together (as suggested by my adorable little brush icon) for all these news article posts and such ^^ I coded the layout for the road to blizzcon articles.

Haha somehow i kinda missed that (sry :D)
Great job with this interview and the general graphics though!
Great to see the TL crew getting bigger ^^ (even when my timing is kinda off :D)
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Antonidas
Profile Joined August 2014
United States105 Posts
November 11 2014 00:24 GMT
#71
i love TL
as long as there is Starcraft, life is good *insert propaganda here*
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
November 11 2014 00:42 GMT
#72
Nice work guys.

Seeker is too much in love with the mic, I thought you were gonna eat it. XD
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
November 11 2014 00:45 GMT
#73
Nice thanks for this stuff Seeker and Maru, I will be happy to watch these when I get home tonight.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
sagi
Profile Joined October 2011
Finland346 Posts
November 11 2014 00:59 GMT
#74
After HuK mentioned micro I instantly thought "please say top 3 micro, please say top 3 micro" aaaand Seeker delivers. :p

I don't think we need full transcriptions, but maybe a very short summary of the opinions in general might be in order for those who don't have time to watch all of the videos.
hi patrik!
Tresher
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany404 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-11 01:03:10
November 11 2014 01:02 GMT
#75
On November 11 2014 09:03 pure.Wasted wrote:
Thanks Meru and Seeker.

Polt says that all pros who played exhibition games agreed that Zerg is the strongest right now! Followed closely by Terran. Whaaat? From what we've seen, Herc's good, Cyclone is OP to hell, Banshees are great, Siege Tanks got buffed, Thors got buffed, BCs got buffed... and Zerg is potentially even stronger than that appears at first glance?


Siege Tanks didnt get a buff. At least not directly. More indirectly through Medivacs cause they can picked up in Siege Mode. A straight buff would be something like a damage buff or cost reduction.

Nice Interviews. Nice to know what all the High level players think about the changes.
Extreme Force
NKexquisite
Profile Joined January 2009
United States911 Posts
November 11 2014 01:06 GMT
#76
It's hard to listen b/c of the weird sound. Maybe the mic is too close to his mouth or something?

Regardless, good interviews and insight.
Whattttt Upppppppp Im Nesteaaaaaa!!
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
November 11 2014 01:12 GMT
#77
On November 11 2014 10:02 Tresher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 09:03 pure.Wasted wrote:
Thanks Meru and Seeker.

Polt says that all pros who played exhibition games agreed that Zerg is the strongest right now! Followed closely by Terran. Whaaat? From what we've seen, Herc's good, Cyclone is OP to hell, Banshees are great, Siege Tanks got buffed, Thors got buffed, BCs got buffed... and Zerg is potentially even stronger than that appears at first glance?


Siege Tanks didnt get a buff. At least not directly. More indirectly through Medivacs cause they can picked up in Siege Mode. A straight buff would be something like a damage buff or cost reduction.

Nice Interviews. Nice to know what all the High level players think about the changes.


"Can now be picked up by Medivacs" is a buff, because the unit can now do a good thing it could not do before.

Regardless. The point is Terrans got some straight buffs, some OP units, some indirect/synergistic buffs and added utility... and yet all pros agree to a man that Zerg is stronger. Whaaaaaaaaaat.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 11 2014 01:18 GMT
#78
that's because they've played it

we haven't

and yet we insist on acting like we know what will happen
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Firnafth
Profile Joined January 2013
United States20 Posts
November 11 2014 01:21 GMT
#79
Roughly transcribed the Polt interview for fun. If you think this is tolerable, I will do more for this thread. I will also edit them so they have better grammar. I just wanted to get this one done quickly :D

+ Show Spoiler +
Seeker: Polt, how are you?

Polt: Hi, Pretty good.

Seeker: So Polt, you are here in Anaheim, the Blizzcon Grand Finals Stage. How do you feel being in this kind of environment right now?

Polt: Everyone knows that Blizzcon tournament is the best tournament for Starcraft 2 players, and, it is glorious to be here as a player.

Seeker: Now, Polt, I'm sure many fans are going to wonder what's going to happen to you for 2015. You are here living in America so still going to participate in WCS America, so a lot of the fans are wondering what is your plan, what are you going to do, what will we expect from Polt for 2015?

Polt: The year 2015 will be pretty much the same as 2014 for me. I will be staying in America for the whole year and playing in WCS America, I don't know if I need to say America or Europe, but anyways, the combined WCS, so it's basically the same.

I will participate in a lot of foreign tournaments like IEM or Dreamhack, so I think I have a lot of chance to win another trophy and show my games to my fans.

Seeker: So, Polt, I'm sure a lot of fans are curious about this, because you are actually one of the few players who got to experience LotV, you actually got into the finals of the exhibition matches with your partner SoO. So the fans want to know, I want to know, everyone wants to know how do you feel about the LotV changes, the worker changes, the mineral changes, how do you feel about these changes, are they good, are they bad?

Polt: Yeah, all of the players and David Kim talked about that a lot because David Kim and balance they wanted to hear the pro players' opinion and the pro players want to hear why they make those changes.

So, the conclusion is basically most of people think the beginning of the game is kind of boring, because if one of the players doesn't do something proxy, then basically it's the same, they just mine minerals make workers and expand; they they wanted to delete that part and jump into the next part.

And the mineral change is, there is like Protoss or Terran just defend, defend, defend, build 200 army and go out, that's not the situation the balance team wanted, so they want to change that. Since the mineral patches reduced to 1000, players need to expand more and more, that makes more engagements to happen, and possibly nothing like just making swarm hosts and defending or just making mech and defending. That's not going to happen in LotV.

Seeker: I see. Thank you very much Polt. So all 3 races we have new units and a lot of changes have occurred. Tell us, which race do you think is the strongest race, which race is the weakest race, which race do you think got the most benefit out of all these changes that occurred?

Polt: It's very difficult to say because we are not used to playing that game, it's totally new, we just played like a few games, maybe more than 10 games, but it's just not enough to get into that game.

So, but, as far as we talked about that, all of the pro players here concluded that Zerg is the strongest, Terran is pretty close to Zerg, and Protoss is so weak.

Seeker: Thank you Polt, those were some great insights on changes that occurred with LotV.

Now, those changes aren't final, but for now, you heard what Polt's opinion about the changes for LotV was. I think that LotV has potential to be an amazing game, an amazing expansion.

Now Polt, do you have some words for the fans who love you, who scream out your name every time you win a championship?

Polt: Actually, I'm really sorry, because I lost in Ro16. It was not expected to me, I think. But, I have a lot of tournaments coming up, one will be IEM San Jose, that will be great, I don't know about next year, I will have WCS America and other IEM and Dreamhack tournaments, things like that. So, I think I'm sure I'm going to win at least another championship trophy, so please keep cheering for me. everyone knows I live in America and I love American fans. Thank you.

Seeker: There you go, that was Polt, he loves his American fans and he wants you to keep cheering for him, and we will because we know he is one of the greatest Terran players out there right now. This is Seeker from Team Liquid, signing out for now.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 11 2014 01:34 GMT
#80
On November 11 2014 10:21 Firnafth wrote:
Roughly transcribed the Polt interview for fun. If you think this is tolerable, I will do more for this thread. I will also edit them so they have better grammar. I just wanted to get this one done quickly :D

+ Show Spoiler +
Seeker: Polt, how are you?

Polt: Hi, Pretty good.

Seeker: So Polt, you are here in Anaheim, the Blizzcon Grand Finals Stage. How do you feel being in this kind of environment right now?

Polt: Everyone knows that Blizzcon tournament is the best tournament for Starcraft 2 players, and, it is glorious to be here as a player.

Seeker: Now, Polt, I'm sure many fans are going to wonder what's going to happen to you for 2015. You are here living in America so still going to participate in WCS America, so a lot of the fans are wondering what is your plan, what are you going to do, what will we expect from Polt for 2015?

Polt: The year 2015 will be pretty much the same as 2014 for me. I will be staying in America for the whole year and playing in WCS America, I don't know if I need to say America or Europe, but anyways, the combined WCS, so it's basically the same.

I will participate in a lot of foreign tournaments like IEM or Dreamhack, so I think I have a lot of chance to win another trophy and show my games to my fans.

Seeker: So, Polt, I'm sure a lot of fans are curious about this, because you are actually one of the few players who got to experience LotV, you actually got into the finals of the exhibition matches with your partner SoO. So the fans want to know, I want to know, everyone wants to know how do you feel about the LotV changes, the worker changes, the mineral changes, how do you feel about these changes, are they good, are they bad?

Polt: Yeah, all of the players and David Kim talked about that a lot because David Kim and balance they wanted to hear the pro players' opinion and the pro players want to hear why they make those changes.

So, the conclusion is basically most of people think the beginning of the game is kind of boring, because if one of the players doesn't do something proxy, then basically it's the same, they just mine minerals make workers and expand; they they wanted to delete that part and jump into the next part.

And the mineral change is, there is like Protoss or Terran just defend, defend, defend, build 200 army and go out, that's not the situation the balance team wanted, so they want to change that. Since the mineral patches reduced to 1000, players need to expand more and more, that makes more engagements to happen, and possibly nothing like just making swarm hosts and defending or just making mech and defending. That's not going to happen in LotV.

Seeker: I see. Thank you very much Polt. So all 3 races we have new units and a lot of changes have occurred. Tell us, which race do you think is the strongest race, which race is the weakest race, which race do you think got the most benefit out of all these changes that occurred?

Polt: It's very difficult to say because we are not used to playing that game, it's totally new, we just played like a few games, maybe more than 10 games, but it's just not enough to get into that game.

So, but, as far as we talked about that, all of the pro players here concluded that Zerg is the strongest, Terran is pretty close to Zerg, and Protoss is so weak.

Seeker: Thank you Polt, those were some great insights on changes that occurred with LotV.

Now, those changes aren't final, but for now, you heard what Polt's opinion about the changes for LotV was. I think that LotV has potential to be an amazing game, an amazing expansion.

Now Polt, do you have some words for the fans who love you, who scream out your name every time you win a championship?

Polt: Actually, I'm really sorry, because I lost in Ro16. It was not expected to me, I think. But, I have a lot of tournaments coming up, one will be IEM San Jose, that will be great, I don't know about next year, I will have WCS America and other IEM and Dreamhack tournaments, things like that. So, I think I'm sure I'm going to win at least another championship trophy, so please keep cheering for me. everyone knows I live in America and I love American fans. Thank you.

Seeker: There you go, that was Polt, he loves his American fans and he wants you to keep cheering for him, and we will because we know he is one of the greatest Terran players out there right now. This is Seeker from Team Liquid, signing out for now.


Thank you for that !
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 231
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
SHIN 231
ProTech140
CosmosSc2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41568
Bisu 2609
Hyuk 1832
Shuttle 1441
EffOrt 526
Mini 478
Soma 437
Larva 341
ZerO 279
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 106
Zeus 63
Pusan 58
Sexy 48
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Trap 43
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 21
Noble 14
sorry 14
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Sacsri 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5719
qojqva1452
Dendi1022
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1052
crisheroes703
Liquid`Hasu278
Other Games
gofns36130
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1218
DeMusliM256
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX119
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS75
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6984
League of Legends
• Jankos1741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 33m
INu's Battles
22h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.