
But of course I know, usually the holiday season makes people even more exhausted. Just let you know that I am still waiting for the interviews~ ^ ^
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
mooncifer
109 Posts
![]() But of course I know, usually the holiday season makes people even more exhausted. Just let you know that I am still waiting for the interviews~ ^ ^ | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On December 29 2014 01:57 mooncifer wrote: Hihi, Seeker, there is only 3 days before this year ends! ![]() But of course I know, usually the holiday season makes people even more exhausted. Just let you know that I am still waiting for the interviews~ ^ ^ Sorry, I told myself I would not allow these interviews to be released after 2015 but looks like I f'ed that up... | ||
|
-Archangel-
Croatia7457 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Jjing
China13 Posts
| ||
|
mooncifer
109 Posts
![]() Please don't give up. I am still waiiiiiiiting~ | ||
|
bosshdt
Afghanistan98 Posts
| ||
|
HewTheTitan
Canada331 Posts
On November 21 2014 04:49 SC2Toastie wrote: I'm gonna be a hypocrite and put this up for fun: Poll: What will be released earlier? LOTV Public Beta (Soon tm) (69) MMA/Bomber Interviews about Pre-Alpha LOTV (10) 79 total votes Your vote: What will be released earlier? (Vote): LOTV Public Beta (Soon tm) hahaha | ||
|
MrMatt
Canada225 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On May 02 2015 07:15 mooncifer wrote: Dear Seeker……Are you still working on it? ![]() Please don't give up. I am still waiiiiiiiting~ LOL! Are you seriously still waiting for this? ![]() | ||
|
mooncifer
109 Posts
On May 03 2015 02:17 Seeker wrote: Show nested quote + On May 02 2015 07:15 mooncifer wrote: Dear Seeker……Are you still working on it? ![]() Please don't give up. I am still waiiiiiiiting~ LOL! Are you seriously still waiting for this? ![]() HAHAHA, you did it on purpose! | ||
|
Coypirus
119 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16099 Posts
| ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|