• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7389 users

The future of RTS games - Page 53

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 81 Next
Keep "my game is better than yours"-slapfights out of this. If the discussion devolves into simple bashing, this thread will be closed.
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
June 03 2014 20:52 GMT
#1041
On June 04 2014 05:11 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 04:55 Thieving Magpie wrote:
On June 04 2014 04:52 Excludos wrote:
On June 04 2014 04:52 Mindcrime wrote:
On June 04 2014 04:49 Thieving Magpie wrote:
It was better in 2010 when maps were smaller and action started immediately (although it was a worse experience for players)


and they were playing bw


Yeah. TvT in broodwar was amazing to watch for first time viewers. An hour long game where nothing happens.


You obviously did not watch BW TvT

It was BW ZvZ that was terrible during early BW. Nothing but lings and scourge.


Of course I didn't watch it, I only pretend to so I can look cool on the Internet while talking about shit I know nothing about..

TvT in BW was exciting..WHEN you knew what was going on. As a first time viewer all you're really seeing is two people not engaging each other for an hour.


No, you saw units with real world attachments you could grok.

When I first watched TvT replays in 2000, I felt like I was watching WW1 esque trench lines with waves of troops dying with each push as the silence between them tinged with excitement.

I hated all non-TvT matches because none of them game me that familiarity. I didn't "get it" of course, I was noob. But tanks staring down marines (oh when marines were still a thing in TvT lol)

It less familiar in SC2. The tanks don't have the scary feel that artillery is supposed to have, medivacs healing instead of medics healing has too much cognitive dissonance, and marauders feel too much like tanks on legs.
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
June 03 2014 21:01 GMT
#1042
On June 04 2014 05:52 Thieving Magpie wrote:

When I first watched TvT replays in 2000, I felt like I was watching WW1 esque trench lines with waves of troops dying with each push as the silence between them tinged with excitement.


That didn't happen.
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
June 03 2014 21:11 GMT
#1043
On June 04 2014 06:01 Mindcrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 05:52 Thieving Magpie wrote:

When I first watched TvT replays in 2000, I felt like I was watching WW1 esque trench lines with waves of troops dying with each push as the silence between them tinged with excitement.


That didn't happen.


I remember watching a Boxer replay, TvT on LT, was it the wrong part of high school I'm recalling?
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
June 03 2014 21:26 GMT
#1044
On June 04 2014 06:11 Thieving Magpie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 06:01 Mindcrime wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:52 Thieving Magpie wrote:

When I first watched TvT replays in 2000, I felt like I was watching WW1 esque trench lines with waves of troops dying with each push as the silence between them tinged with excitement.


That didn't happen.


I remember watching a Boxer replay, TvT on LT, was it the wrong part of high school I'm recalling?


Replays came with 1.08 and that came out in May '01.
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
Garrl
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Scotland1980 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 21:32:58
June 03 2014 21:31 GMT
#1045
On June 04 2014 06:11 Thieving Magpie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 06:01 Mindcrime wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:52 Thieving Magpie wrote:

When I first watched TvT replays in 2000, I felt like I was watching WW1 esque trench lines with waves of troops dying with each push as the silence between them tinged with excitement.


That didn't happen.


I remember watching a Boxer replay, TvT on LT, was it the wrong part of high school I'm recalling?


?

It's bluestorm instead of LT but boxer does run MM in this game.

edit nm replay and earlier in time, didnt read far enough into the thread
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10960 Posts
June 03 2014 21:38 GMT
#1046
On June 03 2014 23:20 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2014 22:54 urboss wrote:
On May 23 2014 06:48 jeeeeohn wrote:
I think you just want Warcraft 3.

Yeah Warcraft 3 with even more simplified economy/buildings.

That sounds absolutely lame to me, but hey if the mass audience would like it i think i could get used to that too^^



It has been done, its called Dawn of War 2.
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
June 03 2014 21:42 GMT
#1047
On June 04 2014 06:31 Garrl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 06:11 Thieving Magpie wrote:
On June 04 2014 06:01 Mindcrime wrote:
On June 04 2014 05:52 Thieving Magpie wrote:

When I first watched TvT replays in 2000, I felt like I was watching WW1 esque trench lines with waves of troops dying with each push as the silence between them tinged with excitement.


That didn't happen.


I remember watching a Boxer replay, TvT on LT, was it the wrong part of high school I'm recalling?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nJLLMpfPKc ?

It's bluestorm instead of LT but boxer does run MM in this game.

edit nm replay and earlier in time, didnt read far enough into the thread


I mean an actual replay. I remember downloading pro replays in high school to watch the shit out of it. Must have been when I was a sophomore instead of a freshman. I didn't even realize that it was being broadcasted till much later. Those years kind of blend together to me now lol
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
DoubleReed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4130 Posts
June 03 2014 21:48 GMT
#1048

Now imagine watching an RTS.

You stare at workers mining for about 3 minutes, then you stare at workers running around a black map for another 4 minutes, then suddenly something happens but your attention was already lost 5 minutes into the game. When the action does happen the screen only captures a tiny portion of it and you spend time having to be told by casters that your player is winning/losing by that point you'd rather the RTS was just a radio show since its not like the screen tells you anything.

It was better in 2010 when maps were smaller and action started immediately (although it was a worse experience for players)


With this mindset, you would bet against Poker becoming huge on TV, like many others did. After all, what's exciting about watching people play Poker? The idea that there needs to be flashiness and action to be intense is just incorrect. It's not necessarily what appeals to people.

And your description is just strange, as there usually is skirmishes and harassment and timing pushes in games.
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
June 03 2014 21:57 GMT
#1049
On June 04 2014 06:48 DoubleReed wrote:
Show nested quote +

Now imagine watching an RTS.

You stare at workers mining for about 3 minutes, then you stare at workers running around a black map for another 4 minutes, then suddenly something happens but your attention was already lost 5 minutes into the game. When the action does happen the screen only captures a tiny portion of it and you spend time having to be told by casters that your player is winning/losing by that point you'd rather the RTS was just a radio show since its not like the screen tells you anything.

It was better in 2010 when maps were smaller and action started immediately (although it was a worse experience for players)


With this mindset, you would bet against Poker becoming huge on TV, like many others did. After all, what's exciting about watching people play Poker? The idea that there needs to be flashiness and action to be intense is just incorrect. It's not necessarily what appeals to people.

And your description is just strange, as there usually is skirmishes and harassment and timing pushes in games.


Which is easily counteracted by the fact that millions of people play poker, poker is presented as normal and manly in all media (films, books, TV shows, plays, etc...) and is something with the majority of people who play it are casuals that don't care about strategy and think its about being a good liar. If we can get as many noobs playing SC2 as there noobs playing Poker then you can show any damn SC2 game and people will suck it up like a monster cock.

There is no mechanical skill needed for poker.
There is no long battles.

Its an easy interface anyone can join in on without much practice, and you can play for hundreds of hours or you can play for a few minutes and it will feel like the same experience of watching cards being flipped over while you hold on to your cards. You don't need to relearn mechanics to play it again after not playing it for a few years.

Poker would be a great thing to learn from in developing a casual friendly game that eventually gets televised in america.
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
DoubleReed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4130 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 22:29:41
June 03 2014 22:29 GMT
#1050
I'm sorry I lost you at "people will suck it up like a monster cock."

Is this an expression? I don't want this to be an expression.
frajen86
Profile Joined February 2014
168 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-03 22:49:43
June 03 2014 22:33 GMT
#1051
On June 04 2014 03:45 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 03:41 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On June 04 2014 03:12 Xiphos wrote:
On June 04 2014 02:32 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On June 04 2014 02:20 Xiphos wrote:
On June 04 2014 02:08 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On June 04 2014 02:03 Xiphos wrote:
On June 03 2014 22:54 urboss wrote:
On May 23 2014 06:48 jeeeeohn wrote:
I think you just want Warcraft 3.

Yeah Warcraft 3 with even more simplified economy/buildings.


No we just want the high microability potential of BW with interesting lore behind it. That's all really, not that difficult to implement if you are thinking of designing a sequel.

That isn't the point of this thread at all though.


It is what the players and the audience want in a RTS game so this is absolutely relevant.

It is what you want in a RTS game aka it is what teamliquid wants in a rts game (and even that is not 100% true)
Truth is that the mass audience doesn't see any difference between BW and sc2, if anything they say it is too similar.
So no, a BW2 wouldn't be the next big thing (this is also a reason why starbow fails so miserably)


StarBow didn't fail, Tasteless and Artosis have been playing StarBow more than SC2. Its that Blizzard doesn't give it support and I could imagine that Tasteless and Artosis don't want to badmouth SC2 in favor of StarBow because of their contract's obligations.

In the future, when Blizzard stopped their "10 years esport experiment" with SC2, I can almost be certain that with the current patching decision and unit's design, people will look for alternative mods to challenge themselves and StarBow will be right there waiting for them.

Plus many pros have already complimented on StarBow's strong point and it is they appreciate StarBow's micro potentials. So a game funded on BW principle will thrive as long as Blizzard puts in the spotlight.

I think your reasoning why starbow will succeed in the end is nothing more than wishful thinking tbh.
Sure, for the more "hardcore" rts players it is worth a look and fun to play, but that doesn't mean that the more "casual" audience cares at all.
Let's be real for a moment, when somebody with no real knowledge watches sc2 and then starbow, he will see basically the same thing (even though you think one is vastly superior, which is not important for my argument though).
He sees armies fighting against each other and it is hard to grasp for him who is playing better till he knows the end result of the game.
That is the biggest strength of mobas imo, you have a lot of indicators of the "skill" of these players, you see kills, cs, a lot of teamfights with obvious outcomes , etc
I mean in the end it comes down to what someone expects from the next "big rts", i just don't see it happening with the basic stuff a lot of people on TL love.


They'll see more drawn out battles, more activities around the map, more skirmishes, more harassment. Just plain more actions all around. And I could argue the same about BW, why did it thrive despite being a hard game to play? Because the game had high microability units that people can just make and "specialize" with it because it is challenging to play and challenges = enjoyment of achievement = fun.


I've posted about this earlier in the thread but PRESENTATION for a casual viewer is so important. When I say casual I mean someone who doesn't even play the game, or barely plays it. Even LoL has some of these problems described below but I'm going to ignore gameplay for now and just focus on presentation.

This is a war game and there is so much to be shown at any given time that can be potentially interesting. So a lot of depends on the casters but also the technology the casters have.

I think there's simply no way to do something like show a drop happening while also showing the main army fighting, simultaneously. I just saw it on WCS AM, where there was a main army fight that wasn't over, but all of a sudden casters moved the camera to a medivac on the other side of the map. I get why but it's probably very confusing for a new viewer.

Traditional sports have a KEY object that a camera can focus on (i.e. a ball or a puck). It's a lot harder for things like war because when the army splits up you need to be able to zoom out a lot, and yet you don't want to zoom out so far that you lose all detail about the specifics of the army

EDIT: it's not just army splitting up but production as well. It's a lot cooler to see units pop out of production facilities than look at the production tab or point it out on the minimap.

Until we can use multi-screen views for casting (think large-scale picture-in-picture or split screens) at various zoom levels, and/or allow 100,000 observers in a game (giving the audience full interactivity), I think SC2 and similar games will always be difficult to properly show to an uninformed audience.

Also, telestrator!!!

TMG26
Profile Joined July 2012
Portugal2017 Posts
June 04 2014 12:11 GMT
#1052
On June 04 2014 07:33 frajen86 wrote:

allow 100,000 observers in a game (giving the audience full interactivity),




DotaTV already has that, i expect blizz to do the same in LotV.
Supporter of the situational Blink Dagger on Storm.
Green_25
Profile Joined June 2013
Great Britain696 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-04 13:26:41
June 04 2014 13:22 GMT
#1053
I'm not really interested in starcraft becoming a moba/rts hybrid, I mean whats the point? Its just going to pale in comparison to league or Dota.

To be honest, I think traditional vanilla starcraft is WAY easier to watch than a moba if you aren't familiar with either genre, in terms of appreciating the skill of the players. I guess when I think about creating an esport I try to compare it as much to 'real' sport as possible, I think the starcraft model is better in that regard. Well, league is decent, but I never know wtf is going on in Dota.

Guess what I'm saying is I watch starcraft as an esport not to see deep strategic mindgames, but to see high level mechanical skill play out on even ground. Like a 'real' sport. At the end of the day in one game you are controlling 100 units in the other you are controlling one. Mobas are definitely more fun to play though.

I like the idea of a 4th race being added. Would be crazy challenging to do, but who knows.

Also can't believe people are mentioning Hearthstone in this thread. I love hearthstone, but it is not, and never will be, an 'esport'.
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
June 04 2014 13:31 GMT
#1054
On June 04 2014 22:22 Green_25 wrote:
I'm not really interested in starcraft becoming a moba/rts hybrid, I mean whats the point? Its just going to pale in comparison to league or Dota.

To be honest, I think traditional vanilla starcraft is WAY easier to watch than a moba if you aren't familiar with either genre, in terms of appreciating the skill of the players. I guess when I think about creating an esport I try to compare it as much to 'real' sport as possible, I think the starcraft model is better in that regard. Well, league is decent, but I never know wtf is going on in Dota.

Guess what I'm saying is I watch starcraft as an esport not to see deep strategic mindgames, but to see high level mechanical skill play out on even ground. Like a 'real' sport. At the end of the day in one game you are controlling 100 units in the other you are controlling one. Mobas are definitely more fun to play though.

I like the idea of a 4th race being added. Would be crazy challenging to do, but who knows.

Also can't believe people are mentioning Hearthstone in this thread. I love hearthstone, but it is not, and never will be, an 'esport'.


hearthstone is an esport already. No clue why you think it wouldn't be.
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10960 Posts
June 04 2014 13:34 GMT
#1055
On June 04 2014 22:31 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 22:22 Green_25 wrote:
I'm not really interested in starcraft becoming a moba/rts hybrid, I mean whats the point? Its just going to pale in comparison to league or Dota.

To be honest, I think traditional vanilla starcraft is WAY easier to watch than a moba if you aren't familiar with either genre, in terms of appreciating the skill of the players. I guess when I think about creating an esport I try to compare it as much to 'real' sport as possible, I think the starcraft model is better in that regard. Well, league is decent, but I never know wtf is going on in Dota.

Guess what I'm saying is I watch starcraft as an esport not to see deep strategic mindgames, but to see high level mechanical skill play out on even ground. Like a 'real' sport. At the end of the day in one game you are controlling 100 units in the other you are controlling one. Mobas are definitely more fun to play though.

I like the idea of a 4th race being added. Would be crazy challenging to do, but who knows.

Also can't believe people are mentioning Hearthstone in this thread. I love hearthstone, but it is not, and never will be, an 'esport'.


hearthstone is an esport already. No clue why you think it wouldn't be.


Because its a card game.. duh..

The fact that you can earn money with it, the better player tends to win and people like to watch it does not make something a sport… As far as i know Poker and various other « rl-life » card games aren’t considered sports too…
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
June 04 2014 13:55 GMT
#1056
On June 04 2014 22:34 Velr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2014 22:31 Big J wrote:
On June 04 2014 22:22 Green_25 wrote:
I'm not really interested in starcraft becoming a moba/rts hybrid, I mean whats the point? Its just going to pale in comparison to league or Dota.

To be honest, I think traditional vanilla starcraft is WAY easier to watch than a moba if you aren't familiar with either genre, in terms of appreciating the skill of the players. I guess when I think about creating an esport I try to compare it as much to 'real' sport as possible, I think the starcraft model is better in that regard. Well, league is decent, but I never know wtf is going on in Dota.

Guess what I'm saying is I watch starcraft as an esport not to see deep strategic mindgames, but to see high level mechanical skill play out on even ground. Like a 'real' sport. At the end of the day in one game you are controlling 100 units in the other you are controlling one. Mobas are definitely more fun to play though.

I like the idea of a 4th race being added. Would be crazy challenging to do, but who knows.

Also can't believe people are mentioning Hearthstone in this thread. I love hearthstone, but it is not, and never will be, an 'esport'.


hearthstone is an esport already. No clue why you think it wouldn't be.


Because its a card game.. duh..

The fact that you can earn money with it, the better player tends to win and people like to watch it does not make something a sport… As far as i know Poker and various other « rl-life » card games aren’t considered sports too…


Chess is considered a sport, but that's not even the question. We are talking esports, which is not the same as sports for several reasons.
And as far as I know basically every PC Game that is being played competitively by professionals is considered an esport. That's the only somewhat official criterium I know about.
_Spartak_
Profile Joined October 2013
Turkey460 Posts
June 04 2014 14:18 GMT
#1057
Artillery Games has released an update on Project Atlas (the RTS Day9 is designing) if anyone is interested:
http://blog.artillery.com/2014/06/project-atlas-update.html
There are some interesting ideas.
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-04 14:21:44
June 04 2014 14:21 GMT
#1058
On June 04 2014 06:48 DoubleReed wrote:
Show nested quote +

Now imagine watching an RTS.

You stare at workers mining for about 3 minutes, then you stare at workers running around a black map for another 4 minutes, then suddenly something happens but your attention was already lost 5 minutes into the game. When the action does happen the screen only captures a tiny portion of it and you spend time having to be told by casters that your player is winning/losing by that point you'd rather the RTS was just a radio show since its not like the screen tells you anything.

It was better in 2010 when maps were smaller and action started immediately (although it was a worse experience for players)


With this mindset, you would bet against Poker becoming huge on TV, like many others did. After all, what's exciting about watching people play Poker? The idea that there needs to be flashiness and action to be intense is just incorrect. It's not necessarily what appeals to people.

And your description is just strange, as there usually is skirmishes and harassment and timing pushes in games.


Eh you realize that on TV they only show like 10% of the hands played (or something like that). It would be totally boring for "causuals" as well to watch an entire poker tournament. Thus, they only show the actionpacked hands.
urboss
Profile Joined September 2013
Austria1223 Posts
June 04 2014 14:23 GMT
#1059
Some great news:
Microsoft bought Rise of Nations!
It will release an extended edition on Steam in June 2014, there are also rumors of bringing it to Xbox.

http://www.wpcentral.com/microsoft-acquires-rise-nations-ip-future-games-hinted-xbox-head
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/218731/Rise_of_Nations_mystery_buyer_wasMicrosoft.php
jeeeeohn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1343 Posts
June 04 2014 14:31 GMT
#1060
What Starcraft 2 needs to become a widely accepted "sport" is, as many people have mentioned, better interactivity. As is, the only people that give a damn about watching SC2 are the people who play SC2. How can we present it in a way to the uninformed, unwashed masses that's exciting AND intuitive? In other words, how do we make it easier to understand?

Why not give key information in the border margins of the stream? Like let's say Artosis is talking about a siege tank and someone is like "what does that do?" and then they see a description of a siege tank with it's tech requirements etc. pop up in the border. They read it real quick and then boom, that's information they won't have to re-learn for a while, and it doesn't distract from the game.
If you can't jam with the best, then you have to slam with the rest.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1026
ComeBackTV 853
SteadfastSC779
TaKeTV 544
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex156
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 779
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 156
ProTech130
BRAT_OK 12
MindelVK 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46932
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1180
EffOrt 1001
Hyuk 631
Soma 606
BeSt 519
Shuttle 510
Mini 487
Light 428
[ Show more ]
Larva 348
ZerO 196
Rush 189
Leta 90
firebathero 82
Mong 76
Sea.KH 69
Snow 59
910 57
Pusan 53
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 35
Aegong 28
Bale 26
JYJ 25
Trap 24
Terrorterran 22
Yoon 22
Shine 19
Liquid`Ret 18
Rock 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7951
qojqva1310
Counter-Strike
Fnx 811
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1516
Khaldor1127
Lowko458
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1272
Beastyqt551
B2W.Neo426
Livibee200
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX140
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS115
KnowMe111
Mew2King81
QueenE76
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 30
• Gemini_19 11
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3757
Other Games
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 48m
Online Event
19h 48m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.