• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11964 users

Scelight 6.0: Patch 3.0 + LotV support - Page 46

Forum Index > SC2 General
927 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 Next All
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2371 Posts
July 29 2020 16:48 GMT
#901
On July 28 2020 22:10 LuckyGnomTV wrote:
Do I need to wait for the update for 5.0 replays to work or is it a problem on my side?

5.0 reps are not yet supported. I need to release an update.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2371 Posts
July 29 2020 17:28 GMT
#902
Released Scelight 6.5.4, adding support for 5.0 reps.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Thaniri
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1264 Posts
August 27 2020 01:35 GMT
#903
Thanks for continuing to develop this guys. Great dedication!
CicadaSC
Profile Joined January 2018
United States2010 Posts
August 27 2020 01:52 GMT
#904
I remember using this way back in the day and found it helpful. Gonna download it again!
Remember that we all come from a place of passion!!
CicadaSC
Profile Joined January 2018
United States2010 Posts
August 27 2020 02:11 GMT
#905
ok i downloaded it and uploaded all my replays. how do i check winrates vs certain opponents again?
Remember that we all come from a place of passion!!
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2371 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-08-27 19:51:57
August 27 2020 19:50 GMT
#906
On August 27 2020 11:11 CicadaSC wrote:
ok i downloaded it and uploaded all my replays. how do i check winrates vs certain opponents again?

You have to perform a Multi-replay analysis, and you will see a Player tab listing all players found in your replays, sorting by number of games descending by default. So if you analyze your own replays, you'll be at the top. Here's an example what you may see.

Double click on your player and it'll open your details. The first tab under your name will be Playmate which lists all players you played with or vs. This table has Win % With and Win % VS columns, telling your winrate playing with and against the listed players. Here's an example of the Playmates stats.
https://repmastered.icza.net
D6dgversg
Profile Joined August 2020
3 Posts
August 28 2020 07:03 GMT
#907
--- Nuked ---
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
August 30 2020 12:18 GMT
#908
The build order tab for replays (1.5 days old) doesnt work. It says..

Precise Build Order information requires Balance Data which is not available for this replay version. This replay has version 5.0.2.
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2371 Posts
August 30 2020 19:40 GMT
#909
On August 30 2020 21:18 Yrr wrote:
The build order tab for replays (1.5 days old) doesnt work. It says..

Show nested quote +
Precise Build Order information requires Balance Data which is not available for this replay version. This replay has version 5.0.2.

Thanks for reporting it. Will fix it.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Yrr
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany805 Posts
August 30 2020 20:28 GMT
#910
Thank you very much for all your work.
MMR decay is bad, m'kay? | Personal Hero: TerranHwaiting
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2371 Posts
September 03 2020 18:22 GMT
#911
Released updated Balance Data and SC2 Textures.

This "fixes" the Build Orders tab in the Replay Analyzer.
https://repmastered.icza.net
CicadaSC
Profile Joined January 2018
United States2010 Posts
September 03 2020 18:42 GMT
#912
On August 28 2020 04:50 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2020 11:11 CicadaSC wrote:
ok i downloaded it and uploaded all my replays. how do i check winrates vs certain opponents again?

You have to perform a Multi-replay analysis, and you will see a Player tab listing all players found in your replays, sorting by number of games descending by default. So if you analyze your own replays, you'll be at the top. Here's an example what you may see.

Double click on your player and it'll open your details. The first tab under your name will be Playmate which lists all players you played with or vs. This table has Win % With and Win % VS columns, telling your winrate playing with and against the listed players. Here's an example of the Playmates stats.

thanks!!
Remember that we all come from a place of passion!!
Kertorak
Profile Joined November 2019
125 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-25 21:11:27
September 25 2020 21:08 GMT
#913
Hi, was looking for replay manager for Sc2, I read through your thread and pages:

Contrary to what you told,

SCELight doesn't seem to work offline, even with the most simple features, for a normal user (non-Vip). Your program tells me now: Only VIP users can use it offline...

So FYI I deinstalled it, because with my limited bandwith I'm not using a program that Has to connect, and automatically searches/downloads/and applies updates. Limited bandwith is not unusual where I live(...offtopic). And I'm casual in Sc2 atm so I won't simply spend money for something I use rarely or didn't even test much.

Good luck.
I wish I had quality over quantity | "The point of Sc<x> is that your skill a constant WIP - which provides that unique joy of the game - not to post which rank you are in a this moment"
syndbg
Profile Joined February 2018
43 Posts
October 10 2020 19:47 GMT
#914
Is there a way to show supply in "Build Orders" tab or this is a limitation due to how replays and replay system works?
IIEleven111
Profile Joined October 2020
1 Post
October 23 2020 10:33 GMT
#915
How can I create a strinng or what woould the syntax be to make it search for specific replays. Lets use for example, I wanted to find all zvp cannon rushes. Is that possible?
Fhhk
Profile Joined October 2020
1 Post
October 27 2020 21:05 GMT
#916
On October 23 2020 19:33 IIEleven111 wrote:
How can I create a strinng or what woould the syntax be to make it search for specific replays. Lets use for example, I wanted to find all zvp cannon rushes. Is that possible?


AFAIK the best you can do is search by matchup and match length to narrow it down and then open the replays, and go to the build order tab to see if they went Forge first.

Make a custom replay filter > click Add new filter > change the 'filter by' column to Race matchup. In the Operator column put 'contains'. For the Value column put ZvP.
Add another filter for Length. For Operator put 'less than or equal'. For Value, put 300 seconds or pick a time in seconds that you think is suitable.

I would also make a third filter that filters out games shorter than 30 seconds to get rid of the games where people quit early. (Filter: Match length is greater than or equal to 30 seconds.)
Eleven111
Profile Joined May 2020
3 Posts
December 02 2020 11:43 GMT
#917
Right, I have made it that far. I was looking for a way to take the functionality a little farther. Currently there isnt a program or resource that can search for specifics like this. And I know its possible as long as the parser can do it. I saw this went open source, i am a computer science major but dont know java... yet just c++. i'd be willing to work with you or if you could point me in the right direction of how to go about adding this feature either as a module or into the source thatd be cool. I'm prepared to register it if need be, in fact i would out of purely just liking the program. I will try and remember to check back here as often as I can, it tends to take awhile though as i dont frequent TL.
Shawn2
Profile Joined December 2021
2 Posts
December 25 2021 21:36 GMT
#918
Hey I apologize if I'm not supposed to post in here. I am basically seeing if I can utilize the Scelight's Replay parser and processor to save to a database some of the details of that replay.

I have actually read through some of the source code. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure how to utilize the API.

I've seen the interface: hu.scelightapi.sc2.rep.factory.IRepParserEngine and I'd like to use either of these methods;
parseReplay(java.nio.file.Path file)
or
parseAndWrapReplay(java.nio.file.Path file)

I want to know having my SDK setup with the Hello World project, what code would I add where to be able to utilize this method on a file of my choosing.

I appreciate any help!

Gratefully,
~ Shawn Whitaker
Shawn2
Profile Joined December 2021
2 Posts
December 26 2021 22:45 GMT
#919
I discovered that the base class extends another class that has fields like factory so I was able to take advantage of that
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2371 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-12-28 10:38:25
December 28 2021 10:36 GMT
#920
On December 27 2021 07:45 Shawn2 wrote:
I discovered that the base class extends another class that has fields like factory so I was able to take advantage of that

There are also separate replay parser projects which will offer better performance. Check out https://github.com/icza/s2prot
https://repmastered.icza.net
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1329
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1329
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 269
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23355
Calm 2298
Shuttle 347
Mini 171
White-Ra 158
ZZZero.O 119
firebathero 76
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 13
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11603
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1578
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4126
Liquid`Hasu609
MindelVK22
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi2284
FrodaN1575
fl0m1539
B2W.Neo735
olofmeister726
Khaldor449
Beastyqt346
Livibee184
crisheroes160
Pyrionflax125
Mew2King69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick852
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 42
• Adnapsc2 15
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki53
• blackmanpl 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1383
• Shiphtur601
• WagamamaTV317
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 9m
Replay Cast
3h 9m
OSC
16h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.