• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9543 users

StarCraft 2: What's The Problem - Page 82

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 103 Next
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-14 12:37:46
October 14 2013 12:37 GMT
#1621
On October 14 2013 21:32 ETisME wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 21:23 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:51 Chaggi wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:44 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:17 RampancyTW wrote:
On October 14 2013 19:47 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 18:57 ReMinD_ wrote:
I don't think SC2 is easy.

It is too easy to play a good game. The most difficult part is winning the game. You can lose your games although you played very very well. I dont feel the difference if I win or lose the game, because I got a unexpected win or unexpected lose.
Too many things happened suddenly and unexpected, even you scouted very well. FF and fungal prevent you to micro your units. Build orders should have a lot lesser value to decide the game.
This is because you're bad at the game, and don't recognize the difference between "playing well" and "outplaying your opponent."

In fact, this entire mentality is pretty much the number one complaint about SC2 in this thread. "The game is random because my opponent beat me and I can't accept that he was better than me that game! Make it more like BW!"

Yeah tell me how it isnt unexpected if you P melted Z easily a fight , then Zerg popped suddenly 17 ultras (strong macro I know lol) to outplay me (if you see the 17 Ultras, you cant react and make 3 or more immortals at one time, there no time there to have a nice number of immortals). I was Zerg in sc2 WoL since Release, in HotS I switched to Random to understand many many unexpected things better, but this hasnt worked and I love to play Random more than only Zerg.


"suddenly" -> 55 seconds

5,100 minerals and 3,400 gas banked.

Do you see how retarded your example is? If the Zerg has that big of a bank, and is making a counter to you with that much resources, you deserve to lose. This game isn't NR20.


You know nothing about the 55sec. It can come 200sup pure roaches (hide somewhere until he has 200/200) or suddenly 17 ultras came out of the eggs.
and the big bank isnt uncommon, I see it nearly everytime if PvZ goes into a macro-game at highest level.

a 55 seconds when:
you still have a huge army (you said your army melt zerg's easily),
zerg building 17 ultras (which is102 supply along with 70 supply of drones, only 28 supply worth of unit to defend anything along with spines and spores)

You are telling me you can't snipe at least 3 of his base while getting void rays or colossus or archons????


No he can't, because he is too far behind at this point. But instead of watching a replay and improving his play he rather whines about the game because "supplies were 200 vs 200 before we traded armies; that he had 6bases to my 1mining one and 5k3k bank to my 1k/0.5k is totally irelevant, because it's standard for zerg to have the whole map and is not him outplaying me."
Green_25
Profile Joined June 2013
Great Britain696 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-14 13:06:45
October 14 2013 13:03 GMT
#1622
On October 14 2013 21:35 darkness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 18:23 Elroi wrote:
Jaedong said in an interview that he thought sc2 was harder than BW because in BW he could just micro his units and win, which he can't in sc2 because of the lack of micro potential.

zvz in the beginning of hots felt BW-esque. I was very sad that they nerfed it to the stale mu that it is today. (For example, I can't imagine a worse game than soO vs Soulkey code S ro 4 game two: http://www.gomtv.net/2013wcs3/vod/80872. They basically rally roaches back and forth from minute 6 until the end of the game 10 minutes later.)


Well, when SC2 WoL beta was running, I think it was ret that was infamous for saying there was no micro in SC2. I think people were bashing him for this opinion.

I hate hyperbole like this though. Obviously there is micro involved in battles, I agree that positional and tactical awareness is more important.

To say 'micro doesn't matter' in SC2 however is just plain wrong.

The reason why micro was so important in BW was because of the bad AI design. That will never be replicated so may as well stop talking about it.
flashimba
Profile Joined May 2011
225 Posts
October 14 2013 13:13 GMT
#1623
On October 14 2013 22:03 Green_25 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 21:35 darkness wrote:
On October 14 2013 18:23 Elroi wrote:
Jaedong said in an interview that he thought sc2 was harder than BW because in BW he could just micro his units and win, which he can't in sc2 because of the lack of micro potential.

zvz in the beginning of hots felt BW-esque. I was very sad that they nerfed it to the stale mu that it is today. (For example, I can't imagine a worse game than soO vs Soulkey code S ro 4 game two: http://www.gomtv.net/2013wcs3/vod/80872. They basically rally roaches back and forth from minute 6 until the end of the game 10 minutes later.)


Well, when SC2 WoL beta was running, I think it was ret that was infamous for saying there was no micro in SC2. I think people were bashing him for this opinion.

I hate hyperbole like this though. Obviously there is micro involved in battles, I agree that positional and tactical awareness is more important.

To say 'micro doesn't matter' in SC2 however is just plain wrong.

The reason why micro was so important in BW was because of the bad AI design. That will never be replicated so may as well stop talking about it.


Jaedong disagrees with you.
klup
Profile Joined May 2013
France612 Posts
October 14 2013 13:16 GMT
#1624
while they still had the Archon toilet


aaaaah good old days, I do some WOL ladder sometimes just to go for a good old archon toilet. This was broken but was the most fun thing to execute in the whole game. Seeing your archons running like happy blobs into the vortex was so cool. I recieved a lot of : "-_-" for that!
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2668 Posts
October 14 2013 13:22 GMT
#1625
On October 14 2013 22:16 klup wrote:
Show nested quote +
while they still had the Archon toilet


aaaaah good old days, I do some WOL ladder sometimes just to go for a good old archon toilet. This was broken but was the most fun thing to execute in the whole game. Seeing your archons running like happy blobs into the vortex was so cool. I recieved a lot of : "-_-" for that!



Yeah, it's as funny as watching puppies die in a fire -_-
Archon Toilet was the sole reason PvZ was so lame to watch.
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
Coffeeling
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Finland250 Posts
October 14 2013 13:29 GMT
#1626
Broodfestor nonsense obv had nothing to do with it.
Squee
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 14 2013 13:29 GMT
#1627
On October 14 2013 22:22 gTank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 22:16 klup wrote:
while they still had the Archon toilet


aaaaah good old days, I do some WOL ladder sometimes just to go for a good old archon toilet. This was broken but was the most fun thing to execute in the whole game. Seeing your archons running like happy blobs into the vortex was so cool. I recieved a lot of : "-_-" for that!



Yeah, it's as funny as watching puppies die in a fire -_-
Archon Toilet was the sole reason PvZ was so lame to watch.


No? Broodlord + Infestor was the sole reason every lategame in the end of WoL was so lame to watch.
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
October 14 2013 13:36 GMT
#1628
On October 14 2013 21:37 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 21:32 ETisME wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:23 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:51 Chaggi wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:44 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:17 RampancyTW wrote:
On October 14 2013 19:47 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 18:57 ReMinD_ wrote:
I don't think SC2 is easy.

It is too easy to play a good game. The most difficult part is winning the game. You can lose your games although you played very very well. I dont feel the difference if I win or lose the game, because I got a unexpected win or unexpected lose.
Too many things happened suddenly and unexpected, even you scouted very well. FF and fungal prevent you to micro your units. Build orders should have a lot lesser value to decide the game.
This is because you're bad at the game, and don't recognize the difference between "playing well" and "outplaying your opponent."

In fact, this entire mentality is pretty much the number one complaint about SC2 in this thread. "The game is random because my opponent beat me and I can't accept that he was better than me that game! Make it more like BW!"

Yeah tell me how it isnt unexpected if you P melted Z easily a fight , then Zerg popped suddenly 17 ultras (strong macro I know lol) to outplay me (if you see the 17 Ultras, you cant react and make 3 or more immortals at one time, there no time there to have a nice number of immortals). I was Zerg in sc2 WoL since Release, in HotS I switched to Random to understand many many unexpected things better, but this hasnt worked and I love to play Random more than only Zerg.


"suddenly" -> 55 seconds

5,100 minerals and 3,400 gas banked.

Do you see how retarded your example is? If the Zerg has that big of a bank, and is making a counter to you with that much resources, you deserve to lose. This game isn't NR20.


You know nothing about the 55sec. It can come 200sup pure roaches (hide somewhere until he has 200/200) or suddenly 17 ultras came out of the eggs.
and the big bank isnt uncommon, I see it nearly everytime if PvZ goes into a macro-game at highest level.

a 55 seconds when:
you still have a huge army (you said your army melt zerg's easily),
zerg building 17 ultras (which is102 supply along with 70 supply of drones, only 28 supply worth of unit to defend anything along with spines and spores)

You are telling me you can't snipe at least 3 of his base while getting void rays or colossus or archons????


No he can't, because he is too far behind at this point. But instead of watching a replay and improving his play he rather whines about the game because "supplies were 200 vs 200 before we traded armies; that he had 6bases to my 1mining one and 5k3k bank to my 1k/0.5k is totally irelevant, because it's standard for zerg to have the whole map and is not him outplaying me."

Again, I dont care if I outplay my opponent or reverse. I just dont like the many unexpected things in sc2. This game was just a example. It just feel like it was luck, and if it was luck then i dont enjoy that I won or it was correct that I lost.
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
October 14 2013 13:38 GMT
#1629
On October 14 2013 22:36 Dingodile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 21:37 Big J wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:32 ETisME wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:23 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:51 Chaggi wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:44 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:17 RampancyTW wrote:
On October 14 2013 19:47 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 18:57 ReMinD_ wrote:
I don't think SC2 is easy.

It is too easy to play a good game. The most difficult part is winning the game. You can lose your games although you played very very well. I dont feel the difference if I win or lose the game, because I got a unexpected win or unexpected lose.
Too many things happened suddenly and unexpected, even you scouted very well. FF and fungal prevent you to micro your units. Build orders should have a lot lesser value to decide the game.
This is because you're bad at the game, and don't recognize the difference between "playing well" and "outplaying your opponent."

In fact, this entire mentality is pretty much the number one complaint about SC2 in this thread. "The game is random because my opponent beat me and I can't accept that he was better than me that game! Make it more like BW!"

Yeah tell me how it isnt unexpected if you P melted Z easily a fight , then Zerg popped suddenly 17 ultras (strong macro I know lol) to outplay me (if you see the 17 Ultras, you cant react and make 3 or more immortals at one time, there no time there to have a nice number of immortals). I was Zerg in sc2 WoL since Release, in HotS I switched to Random to understand many many unexpected things better, but this hasnt worked and I love to play Random more than only Zerg.


"suddenly" -> 55 seconds

5,100 minerals and 3,400 gas banked.

Do you see how retarded your example is? If the Zerg has that big of a bank, and is making a counter to you with that much resources, you deserve to lose. This game isn't NR20.


You know nothing about the 55sec. It can come 200sup pure roaches (hide somewhere until he has 200/200) or suddenly 17 ultras came out of the eggs.
and the big bank isnt uncommon, I see it nearly everytime if PvZ goes into a macro-game at highest level.

a 55 seconds when:
you still have a huge army (you said your army melt zerg's easily),
zerg building 17 ultras (which is102 supply along with 70 supply of drones, only 28 supply worth of unit to defend anything along with spines and spores)

You are telling me you can't snipe at least 3 of his base while getting void rays or colossus or archons????


No he can't, because he is too far behind at this point. But instead of watching a replay and improving his play he rather whines about the game because "supplies were 200 vs 200 before we traded armies; that he had 6bases to my 1mining one and 5k3k bank to my 1k/0.5k is totally irelevant, because it's standard for zerg to have the whole map and is not him outplaying me."

Again, I dont care if I outplay my opponent or reverse. I just dont like the many unexpected things in sc2. This game was just a example. It just feel like it was luck, and if it was luck then i dont enjoy that I won or it was correct that I lost.


Then playing a game with fog of war and no/incomplete information about an opponents production queue is just the wrong place for you.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 14 2013 13:38 GMT
#1630
On October 14 2013 22:36 Dingodile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 21:37 Big J wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:32 ETisME wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:23 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:51 Chaggi wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:44 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:17 RampancyTW wrote:
On October 14 2013 19:47 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 18:57 ReMinD_ wrote:
I don't think SC2 is easy.

It is too easy to play a good game. The most difficult part is winning the game. You can lose your games although you played very very well. I dont feel the difference if I win or lose the game, because I got a unexpected win or unexpected lose.
Too many things happened suddenly and unexpected, even you scouted very well. FF and fungal prevent you to micro your units. Build orders should have a lot lesser value to decide the game.
This is because you're bad at the game, and don't recognize the difference between "playing well" and "outplaying your opponent."

In fact, this entire mentality is pretty much the number one complaint about SC2 in this thread. "The game is random because my opponent beat me and I can't accept that he was better than me that game! Make it more like BW!"

Yeah tell me how it isnt unexpected if you P melted Z easily a fight , then Zerg popped suddenly 17 ultras (strong macro I know lol) to outplay me (if you see the 17 Ultras, you cant react and make 3 or more immortals at one time, there no time there to have a nice number of immortals). I was Zerg in sc2 WoL since Release, in HotS I switched to Random to understand many many unexpected things better, but this hasnt worked and I love to play Random more than only Zerg.


"suddenly" -> 55 seconds

5,100 minerals and 3,400 gas banked.

Do you see how retarded your example is? If the Zerg has that big of a bank, and is making a counter to you with that much resources, you deserve to lose. This game isn't NR20.


You know nothing about the 55sec. It can come 200sup pure roaches (hide somewhere until he has 200/200) or suddenly 17 ultras came out of the eggs.
and the big bank isnt uncommon, I see it nearly everytime if PvZ goes into a macro-game at highest level.

a 55 seconds when:
you still have a huge army (you said your army melt zerg's easily),
zerg building 17 ultras (which is102 supply along with 70 supply of drones, only 28 supply worth of unit to defend anything along with spines and spores)

You are telling me you can't snipe at least 3 of his base while getting void rays or colossus or archons????


No he can't, because he is too far behind at this point. But instead of watching a replay and improving his play he rather whines about the game because "supplies were 200 vs 200 before we traded armies; that he had 6bases to my 1mining one and 5k3k bank to my 1k/0.5k is totally irelevant, because it's standard for zerg to have the whole map and is not him outplaying me."

Again, I dont care if I outplay my opponent or reverse. I just dont like the many unexpected things in sc2. This game was just a example. It just feel like it was luck, and if it was luck then i dont enjoy that I won or it was correct that I lost.


I dont get why it would be luck. It is luck cause you dont scout properly? I mean the same could be said if you had 3 starports in your base and suddenly show up with 9 carriers, srsly what a stupid argument.
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
October 14 2013 13:49 GMT
#1631
On October 14 2013 22:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 22:36 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:37 Big J wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:32 ETisME wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:23 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:51 Chaggi wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:44 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:17 RampancyTW wrote:
On October 14 2013 19:47 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 18:57 ReMinD_ wrote:
I don't think SC2 is easy.

It is too easy to play a good game. The most difficult part is winning the game. You can lose your games although you played very very well. I dont feel the difference if I win or lose the game, because I got a unexpected win or unexpected lose.
Too many things happened suddenly and unexpected, even you scouted very well. FF and fungal prevent you to micro your units. Build orders should have a lot lesser value to decide the game.
This is because you're bad at the game, and don't recognize the difference between "playing well" and "outplaying your opponent."

In fact, this entire mentality is pretty much the number one complaint about SC2 in this thread. "The game is random because my opponent beat me and I can't accept that he was better than me that game! Make it more like BW!"

Yeah tell me how it isnt unexpected if you P melted Z easily a fight , then Zerg popped suddenly 17 ultras (strong macro I know lol) to outplay me (if you see the 17 Ultras, you cant react and make 3 or more immortals at one time, there no time there to have a nice number of immortals). I was Zerg in sc2 WoL since Release, in HotS I switched to Random to understand many many unexpected things better, but this hasnt worked and I love to play Random more than only Zerg.


"suddenly" -> 55 seconds

5,100 minerals and 3,400 gas banked.

Do you see how retarded your example is? If the Zerg has that big of a bank, and is making a counter to you with that much resources, you deserve to lose. This game isn't NR20.


You know nothing about the 55sec. It can come 200sup pure roaches (hide somewhere until he has 200/200) or suddenly 17 ultras came out of the eggs.
and the big bank isnt uncommon, I see it nearly everytime if PvZ goes into a macro-game at highest level.

a 55 seconds when:
you still have a huge army (you said your army melt zerg's easily),
zerg building 17 ultras (which is102 supply along with 70 supply of drones, only 28 supply worth of unit to defend anything along with spines and spores)

You are telling me you can't snipe at least 3 of his base while getting void rays or colossus or archons????


No he can't, because he is too far behind at this point. But instead of watching a replay and improving his play he rather whines about the game because "supplies were 200 vs 200 before we traded armies; that he had 6bases to my 1mining one and 5k3k bank to my 1k/0.5k is totally irelevant, because it's standard for zerg to have the whole map and is not him outplaying me."

Again, I dont care if I outplay my opponent or reverse. I just dont like the many unexpected things in sc2. This game was just a example. It just feel like it was luck, and if it was luck then i dont enjoy that I won or it was correct that I lost.


I dont get why it would be luck. It is luck cause you dont scout properly? I mean the same could be said if you had 3 starports in your base and suddenly show up with 9 carriers, srsly what a stupid argument.

properly scout doesnt work. If you scout properly then you only see 17eggs, nothing more. It can be 17 roaches or 17 corrupters or whatever.
I am sure Jaedong won vs MC and Oz because he was able to built ~50 mutas at once. How to react properly?
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-14 13:55:01
October 14 2013 13:54 GMT
#1632
On October 14 2013 22:49 Dingodile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 22:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 14 2013 22:36 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:37 Big J wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:32 ETisME wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:23 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:51 Chaggi wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:44 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:17 RampancyTW wrote:
On October 14 2013 19:47 Dingodile wrote:
[quote]
It is too easy to play a good game. The most difficult part is winning the game. You can lose your games although you played very very well. I dont feel the difference if I win or lose the game, because I got a unexpected win or unexpected lose.
Too many things happened suddenly and unexpected, even you scouted very well. FF and fungal prevent you to micro your units. Build orders should have a lot lesser value to decide the game.
This is because you're bad at the game, and don't recognize the difference between "playing well" and "outplaying your opponent."

In fact, this entire mentality is pretty much the number one complaint about SC2 in this thread. "The game is random because my opponent beat me and I can't accept that he was better than me that game! Make it more like BW!"

Yeah tell me how it isnt unexpected if you P melted Z easily a fight , then Zerg popped suddenly 17 ultras (strong macro I know lol) to outplay me (if you see the 17 Ultras, you cant react and make 3 or more immortals at one time, there no time there to have a nice number of immortals). I was Zerg in sc2 WoL since Release, in HotS I switched to Random to understand many many unexpected things better, but this hasnt worked and I love to play Random more than only Zerg.


"suddenly" -> 55 seconds

5,100 minerals and 3,400 gas banked.

Do you see how retarded your example is? If the Zerg has that big of a bank, and is making a counter to you with that much resources, you deserve to lose. This game isn't NR20.


You know nothing about the 55sec. It can come 200sup pure roaches (hide somewhere until he has 200/200) or suddenly 17 ultras came out of the eggs.
and the big bank isnt uncommon, I see it nearly everytime if PvZ goes into a macro-game at highest level.

a 55 seconds when:
you still have a huge army (you said your army melt zerg's easily),
zerg building 17 ultras (which is102 supply along with 70 supply of drones, only 28 supply worth of unit to defend anything along with spines and spores)

You are telling me you can't snipe at least 3 of his base while getting void rays or colossus or archons????


No he can't, because he is too far behind at this point. But instead of watching a replay and improving his play he rather whines about the game because "supplies were 200 vs 200 before we traded armies; that he had 6bases to my 1mining one and 5k3k bank to my 1k/0.5k is totally irelevant, because it's standard for zerg to have the whole map and is not him outplaying me."

Again, I dont care if I outplay my opponent or reverse. I just dont like the many unexpected things in sc2. This game was just a example. It just feel like it was luck, and if it was luck then i dont enjoy that I won or it was correct that I lost.


I dont get why it would be luck. It is luck cause you dont scout properly? I mean the same could be said if you had 3 starports in your base and suddenly show up with 9 carriers, srsly what a stupid argument.

properly scout doesnt work. If you scout properly then you only see 17eggs, nothing more. It can be 17 roaches or 17 corrupters or whatever.
I am sure Jaedong won vs MC and Oz because he was able to built ~50 mutas at once. How to react properly?


Depends on the situation you are in.
If you have a solid army, you build units like VRs/Archons that are extremly useful against whatever he builds.
If you don't have a solid army, you are in a situation in which you have already lost and your question is the same as a zerg asking "so I got 70drones and 5queens vs 20gateway units that are in my natural and 40workers. How should I react?" Well you don't, you have manouvered yourself into a helpless situation and just because the supply tab told you "it's even" it really isn't.
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
October 14 2013 14:03 GMT
#1633
On October 14 2013 22:54 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 22:49 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 22:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 14 2013 22:36 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:37 Big J wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:32 ETisME wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:23 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:51 Chaggi wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:44 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:17 RampancyTW wrote:
[quote]This is because you're bad at the game, and don't recognize the difference between "playing well" and "outplaying your opponent."

In fact, this entire mentality is pretty much the number one complaint about SC2 in this thread. "The game is random because my opponent beat me and I can't accept that he was better than me that game! Make it more like BW!"

Yeah tell me how it isnt unexpected if you P melted Z easily a fight , then Zerg popped suddenly 17 ultras (strong macro I know lol) to outplay me (if you see the 17 Ultras, you cant react and make 3 or more immortals at one time, there no time there to have a nice number of immortals). I was Zerg in sc2 WoL since Release, in HotS I switched to Random to understand many many unexpected things better, but this hasnt worked and I love to play Random more than only Zerg.


"suddenly" -> 55 seconds

5,100 minerals and 3,400 gas banked.

Do you see how retarded your example is? If the Zerg has that big of a bank, and is making a counter to you with that much resources, you deserve to lose. This game isn't NR20.


You know nothing about the 55sec. It can come 200sup pure roaches (hide somewhere until he has 200/200) or suddenly 17 ultras came out of the eggs.
and the big bank isnt uncommon, I see it nearly everytime if PvZ goes into a macro-game at highest level.

a 55 seconds when:
you still have a huge army (you said your army melt zerg's easily),
zerg building 17 ultras (which is102 supply along with 70 supply of drones, only 28 supply worth of unit to defend anything along with spines and spores)

You are telling me you can't snipe at least 3 of his base while getting void rays or colossus or archons????


No he can't, because he is too far behind at this point. But instead of watching a replay and improving his play he rather whines about the game because "supplies were 200 vs 200 before we traded armies; that he had 6bases to my 1mining one and 5k3k bank to my 1k/0.5k is totally irelevant, because it's standard for zerg to have the whole map and is not him outplaying me."

Again, I dont care if I outplay my opponent or reverse. I just dont like the many unexpected things in sc2. This game was just a example. It just feel like it was luck, and if it was luck then i dont enjoy that I won or it was correct that I lost.


I dont get why it would be luck. It is luck cause you dont scout properly? I mean the same could be said if you had 3 starports in your base and suddenly show up with 9 carriers, srsly what a stupid argument.

properly scout doesnt work. If you scout properly then you only see 17eggs, nothing more. It can be 17 roaches or 17 corrupters or whatever.
I am sure Jaedong won vs MC and Oz because he was able to built ~50 mutas at once. How to react properly?


Depends on the situation you are in.
If you have a solid army, you build units like VRs/Archons that are extremly useful against whatever he builds.
If you don't have a solid army, you are in a situation in which you have already lost and your question is the same as a zerg asking "so I got 70drones and 5queens vs 20gateway units that are in my natural and 40workers. How should I react?" Well you don't, you have manouvered yourself into a helpless situation and just because the supply tab told you "it's even" it really isn't.

back to the argument on if its luck or not, it doesn't matter what he makes, the problem is you can't have insight into what he is making thus making reaction and scouting much less part of the game (talking in general lines)

personally i feel the game is designed that the races have only very few points when they exetly have an advantage, unlike bw which it was switching almost non stop thus making it harder to untilze them.
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
October 14 2013 14:05 GMT
#1634
On October 14 2013 22:49 Dingodile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 22:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 14 2013 22:36 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:37 Big J wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:32 ETisME wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:23 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:51 Chaggi wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:44 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:17 RampancyTW wrote:
On October 14 2013 19:47 Dingodile wrote:
[quote]
It is too easy to play a good game. The most difficult part is winning the game. You can lose your games although you played very very well. I dont feel the difference if I win or lose the game, because I got a unexpected win or unexpected lose.
Too many things happened suddenly and unexpected, even you scouted very well. FF and fungal prevent you to micro your units. Build orders should have a lot lesser value to decide the game.
This is because you're bad at the game, and don't recognize the difference between "playing well" and "outplaying your opponent."

In fact, this entire mentality is pretty much the number one complaint about SC2 in this thread. "The game is random because my opponent beat me and I can't accept that he was better than me that game! Make it more like BW!"

Yeah tell me how it isnt unexpected if you P melted Z easily a fight , then Zerg popped suddenly 17 ultras (strong macro I know lol) to outplay me (if you see the 17 Ultras, you cant react and make 3 or more immortals at one time, there no time there to have a nice number of immortals). I was Zerg in sc2 WoL since Release, in HotS I switched to Random to understand many many unexpected things better, but this hasnt worked and I love to play Random more than only Zerg.


"suddenly" -> 55 seconds

5,100 minerals and 3,400 gas banked.

Do you see how retarded your example is? If the Zerg has that big of a bank, and is making a counter to you with that much resources, you deserve to lose. This game isn't NR20.


You know nothing about the 55sec. It can come 200sup pure roaches (hide somewhere until he has 200/200) or suddenly 17 ultras came out of the eggs.
and the big bank isnt uncommon, I see it nearly everytime if PvZ goes into a macro-game at highest level.

a 55 seconds when:
you still have a huge army (you said your army melt zerg's easily),
zerg building 17 ultras (which is102 supply along with 70 supply of drones, only 28 supply worth of unit to defend anything along with spines and spores)

You are telling me you can't snipe at least 3 of his base while getting void rays or colossus or archons????


No he can't, because he is too far behind at this point. But instead of watching a replay and improving his play he rather whines about the game because "supplies were 200 vs 200 before we traded armies; that he had 6bases to my 1mining one and 5k3k bank to my 1k/0.5k is totally irelevant, because it's standard for zerg to have the whole map and is not him outplaying me."

Again, I dont care if I outplay my opponent or reverse. I just dont like the many unexpected things in sc2. This game was just a example. It just feel like it was luck, and if it was luck then i dont enjoy that I won or it was correct that I lost.


I dont get why it would be luck. It is luck cause you dont scout properly? I mean the same could be said if you had 3 starports in your base and suddenly show up with 9 carriers, srsly what a stupid argument.

properly scout doesnt work. If you scout properly then you only see 17eggs, nothing more. It can be 17 roaches or 17 corrupters or whatever.
I am sure Jaedong won vs MC and Oz because he was able to built ~50 mutas at once. How to react properly?

would 17 roaches or 17 corruptor be better than 17 ultras?
Would you expect 17 drones or 17 overlords as well?
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
XXXSmOke
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1333 Posts
October 14 2013 14:28 GMT
#1635
Everyone is asking why 80% mechanics let me detail why

If you look at any pro sport that is popular from real sports such as football/basketball all the way to esports such as BW, CS, and all the way to the most famous "strategy" game of them all chess. You will notice one thing. The game is insanely difficult to play. The skill ceiling is so high in these games it hurts your brain to think of someone actually playing a perfect game.

Chess for example.. In the first 4 moves of chess you have over 300,000,000,000 possible combinations that can happen. Imagine when a GM game gets to 30 moves????????????!?!? you are in the trillions of possible combinations and things that can happen. There is a famous quote from Richard Teichmann that chess is 99% tactics(for those of you that dont know chess tactics is basically like mechanics in sc2) The player that can see further ahead will win the chess game at a very good percentage. Thats why you see world champs that keep their reign for 10+ years. Now of course there is strategy in chess. Thats where the 20% comes in, you still have to know positions, imbalances, openings etc. While people like strategy, the problem becomes when strategy becomes to "figured out." Then you get to similar of a game every single time which in combination with low mechanics(excitement factor) is a very sad situation. When you have games with a high mechanics play such as chess your mind is fucking blown when a GM sees that 20 moves later he can be up a piece in the position. Just as in BW when a korean Pro is managing 5 bases, harassing another base while moving a whole army around the map just as good as an sc2 player yet he has a 12 unit cap.......

With low mechanics and more strategy you end up with unexciting games that don't break that human barrier of whats possible and whats impossible and you end up with a game that doesnt have that wow factor that really makes people play it again and again.

You also end up with a problem of no true champion, it is extremely difficult for an SC2 player to win straight tournaments in a row because all of these pro players are so damn close to the low skill ceiling of the game.

Dont get me wrong I love strategy, I love possible openings in a RTS/chess game. I love the idea of a shift in the meta game. But mechanics should come first.

Emperor? Boxer disapproves. He's building bunkers at your mom's house even as you're reading this.
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
October 14 2013 14:37 GMT
#1636
@xxxsmoke

Being able to think x moves ahead is strategy, not mechanics.
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
October 14 2013 14:43 GMT
#1637
On October 14 2013 23:28 XXXSmOke wrote:
Everyone is asking why 80% mechanics let me detail why

If you look at any pro sport that is popular from real sports such as football/basketball all the way to esports such as BW, CS, and all the way to the most famous "strategy" game of them all chess. You will notice one thing. The game is insanely difficult to play. The skill ceiling is so high in these games it hurts your brain to think of someone actually playing a perfect game.

Chess for example.. In the first 4 moves of chess you have over 300,000,000,000 possible combinations that can happen. Imagine when a GM game gets to 30 moves????????????!?!? you are in the trillions of possible combinations and things that can happen. There is a famous quote from Richard Teichmann that chess is 99% tactics(for those of you that dont know chess tactics is basically like mechanics in sc2) The player that can see further ahead will win the chess game at a very good percentage. Thats why you see world champs that keep their reign for 10+ years. Now of course there is strategy in chess. Thats where the 20% comes in, you still have to know positions, imbalances, openings etc. While people like strategy, the problem becomes when strategy becomes to "figured out." Then you get to similar of a game every single time which in combination with low mechanics(excitement factor) is a very sad situation. When you have games with a high mechanics play such as chess your mind is fucking blown when a GM sees that 20 moves later he can be up a piece in the position. Just as in BW when a korean Pro is managing 5 bases, harassing another base while moving a whole army around the map just as good as an sc2 player yet he has a 12 unit cap.......

With low mechanics and more strategy you end up with unexciting games that don't break that human barrier of whats possible and whats impossible and you end up with a game that doesnt have that wow factor that really makes people play it again and again.

You also end up with a problem of no true champion, it is extremely difficult for an SC2 player to win straight tournaments in a row because all of these pro players are so damn close to the low skill ceiling of the game.

Dont get me wrong I love strategy, I love possible openings in a RTS/chess game. I love the idea of a shift in the meta game. But mechanics should come first.



Yeah, and SC2 is 99% mechanics. Let me explain. You can win by doing anything. You can't win by thinking something. Basically every player can tell you from any replay of themselves how they would love to do X or Y as well at that point, but can't.
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
October 14 2013 14:44 GMT
#1638
On October 14 2013 22:54 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 22:49 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 22:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 14 2013 22:36 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:37 Big J wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:32 ETisME wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:23 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:51 Chaggi wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:44 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:17 RampancyTW wrote:
[quote]This is because you're bad at the game, and don't recognize the difference between "playing well" and "outplaying your opponent."

In fact, this entire mentality is pretty much the number one complaint about SC2 in this thread. "The game is random because my opponent beat me and I can't accept that he was better than me that game! Make it more like BW!"

Yeah tell me how it isnt unexpected if you P melted Z easily a fight , then Zerg popped suddenly 17 ultras (strong macro I know lol) to outplay me (if you see the 17 Ultras, you cant react and make 3 or more immortals at one time, there no time there to have a nice number of immortals). I was Zerg in sc2 WoL since Release, in HotS I switched to Random to understand many many unexpected things better, but this hasnt worked and I love to play Random more than only Zerg.


"suddenly" -> 55 seconds

5,100 minerals and 3,400 gas banked.

Do you see how retarded your example is? If the Zerg has that big of a bank, and is making a counter to you with that much resources, you deserve to lose. This game isn't NR20.


You know nothing about the 55sec. It can come 200sup pure roaches (hide somewhere until he has 200/200) or suddenly 17 ultras came out of the eggs.
and the big bank isnt uncommon, I see it nearly everytime if PvZ goes into a macro-game at highest level.

a 55 seconds when:
you still have a huge army (you said your army melt zerg's easily),
zerg building 17 ultras (which is102 supply along with 70 supply of drones, only 28 supply worth of unit to defend anything along with spines and spores)

You are telling me you can't snipe at least 3 of his base while getting void rays or colossus or archons????


No he can't, because he is too far behind at this point. But instead of watching a replay and improving his play he rather whines about the game because "supplies were 200 vs 200 before we traded armies; that he had 6bases to my 1mining one and 5k3k bank to my 1k/0.5k is totally irelevant, because it's standard for zerg to have the whole map and is not him outplaying me."

Again, I dont care if I outplay my opponent or reverse. I just dont like the many unexpected things in sc2. This game was just a example. It just feel like it was luck, and if it was luck then i dont enjoy that I won or it was correct that I lost.


I dont get why it would be luck. It is luck cause you dont scout properly? I mean the same could be said if you had 3 starports in your base and suddenly show up with 9 carriers, srsly what a stupid argument.

properly scout doesnt work. If you scout properly then you only see 17eggs, nothing more. It can be 17 roaches or 17 corrupters or whatever.
I am sure Jaedong won vs MC and Oz because he was able to built ~50 mutas at once. How to react properly?


Depends on the situation you are in.
If you have a solid army, you build units like VRs/Archons that are extremly useful against whatever he builds.
If you don't have a solid army, you are in a situation in which you have already lost
and your question is the same as a zerg asking "so I got 70drones and 5queens vs 20gateway units that are in my natural and 40workers. How should I react?" Well you don't, you have manouvered yourself into a helpless situation and just because the supply tab told you "it's even" it really isn't.

Before 50mutas popped, your army looked solid, then suddenly not anymore because nobody has expected that someone is buildung 50mutas or 17ultras.
[/QUOTE]
would 17 roaches or 17 corruptor be better than 17 ultras?
Would you expect 17 drones or 17 overlords as well?[/QUOTE]
Maybe 17 coruppters into broodlords or 17 infestors?
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
October 14 2013 14:49 GMT
#1639
On October 14 2013 21:37 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 21:32 ETisME wrote:
On October 14 2013 21:23 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:51 Chaggi wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:44 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 20:17 RampancyTW wrote:
On October 14 2013 19:47 Dingodile wrote:
On October 14 2013 18:57 ReMinD_ wrote:
I don't think SC2 is easy.

It is too easy to play a good game. The most difficult part is winning the game. You can lose your games although you played very very well. I dont feel the difference if I win or lose the game, because I got a unexpected win or unexpected lose.
Too many things happened suddenly and unexpected, even you scouted very well. FF and fungal prevent you to micro your units. Build orders should have a lot lesser value to decide the game.
This is because you're bad at the game, and don't recognize the difference between "playing well" and "outplaying your opponent."

In fact, this entire mentality is pretty much the number one complaint about SC2 in this thread. "The game is random because my opponent beat me and I can't accept that he was better than me that game! Make it more like BW!"

Yeah tell me how it isnt unexpected if you P melted Z easily a fight , then Zerg popped suddenly 17 ultras (strong macro I know lol) to outplay me (if you see the 17 Ultras, you cant react and make 3 or more immortals at one time, there no time there to have a nice number of immortals). I was Zerg in sc2 WoL since Release, in HotS I switched to Random to understand many many unexpected things better, but this hasnt worked and I love to play Random more than only Zerg.


"suddenly" -> 55 seconds

5,100 minerals and 3,400 gas banked.

Do you see how retarded your example is? If the Zerg has that big of a bank, and is making a counter to you with that much resources, you deserve to lose. This game isn't NR20.


You know nothing about the 55sec. It can come 200sup pure roaches (hide somewhere until he has 200/200) or suddenly 17 ultras came out of the eggs.
and the big bank isnt uncommon, I see it nearly everytime if PvZ goes into a macro-game at highest level.

a 55 seconds when:
you still have a huge army (you said your army melt zerg's easily),
zerg building 17 ultras (which is102 supply along with 70 supply of drones, only 28 supply worth of unit to defend anything along with spines and spores)

You are telling me you can't snipe at least 3 of his base while getting void rays or colossus or archons????


No he can't, because he is too far behind at this point. But instead of watching a replay and improving his play he rather whines about the game because "supplies were 200 vs 200 before we traded armies; that he had 6bases to my 1mining one and 5k3k bank to my 1k/0.5k is totally irelevant, because it's standard for zerg to have the whole map and is not him outplaying me."


I don't know why people are arguing, isn't it common consensus that in the current metagame of PvZ, TvZ and in TvP the firstly mentioned race is on a clock and automatically loses if he/she let's the player of the secondly mentioned race accumulate too much bank?
DusTerr
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
2520 Posts
October 14 2013 14:51 GMT
#1640
On October 14 2013 22:03 Green_25 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2013 21:35 darkness wrote:
On October 14 2013 18:23 Elroi wrote:
Jaedong said in an interview that he thought sc2 was harder than BW because in BW he could just micro his units and win, which he can't in sc2 because of the lack of micro potential.

zvz in the beginning of hots felt BW-esque. I was very sad that they nerfed it to the stale mu that it is today. (For example, I can't imagine a worse game than soO vs Soulkey code S ro 4 game two: http://www.gomtv.net/2013wcs3/vod/80872. They basically rally roaches back and forth from minute 6 until the end of the game 10 minutes later.)


Well, when SC2 WoL beta was running, I think it was ret that was infamous for saying there was no micro in SC2. I think people were bashing him for this opinion.

I hate hyperbole like this though. Obviously there is micro involved in battles, I agree that positional and tactical awareness is more important.

To say 'micro doesn't matter' in SC2 however is just plain wrong.

The reason why micro was so important in BW was because of the bad AI design. That will never be replicated so may as well stop talking about it.

and yet people keep complaining about the SC2 "bad ai unit clumping" and ask blizzard to change it (or sc2 will die) instead of learning to micro....
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1092
WardiTV452
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15269
StarCastTV_EN424
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko451
ProTech155
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 20460
Bisu 5667
Jaedong 4906
EffOrt 1441
BeSt 859
ZerO 641
Horang2 457
Pusan 359
actioN 324
Zeus 266
[ Show more ]
Larva 183
Hyun 148
Mind 143
Barracks 125
ggaemo 97
Killer 57
scan(afreeca) 45
Sharp 43
ToSsGirL 41
Sea.KH 36
Snow 35
Bale 34
Shinee 34
NotJumperer 33
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 20
Sacsri 18
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Dendi1020
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1421
byalli740
markeloff87
Other Games
crisheroes314
Pyrionflax194
DeMusliM172
B2W.Neo141
dupreeh114
Mew2King64
Livibee44
QueenE40
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV636
League of Legends
• Jankos1288
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 1m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.